It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Secrets?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
It is amazing how well versed people can be in what someone else is doing, when they have never observed that person, or people, actually do anything.

Wow! It must be terrific to have such amazing capabilities. Are you anti-Mason guys really Remote Viewers?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth1000

There are no secrets. You are blind sheep being used as front men for the illuminati. Only weak minded people would join an organization that hides its objective. You are the enemies.

Take some time and read this: www.biblebelievers.org.au...

JESUS|YESHUA|SON < YHWH|YAHWEH|FATHER > CREATOR|KING|SAVIOUR

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I suppose a man as evil as George Washington was the enemy as well. He even had pictures painted in his "Satanic" outfit.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth1000

Evil? Possibly. Blind? Definitely.

I consider any man evil/blind that takes an oath which gives permission to their fellow masons to murder them if they revealed their secrets.

The following info source: www.ismellarat.com...

The blasphemous and anti-Christian nature of the Masonic oaths is seen in the following solemn vow taken by the Apprentice Mason, binding him on pain of death not to reveal any of the secrets of the lodge. Especially conspicuous is the misuse of God's name in violation of the 3rd Commandment, and calling upon Him to countenance and sanction the crime of murder in the 6th Commandment.

"To all of this I most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, with a firm and steadfast resolution to keep and perform the same without any equivocation, mental reservation, or secret evasion of mind whatever, binding myself under no less a penalty than that of having my throat cut across, my tongue torn out by its roots and buried in the rough sands of the sea at low water mark, where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty four hours, should I ever knowingly or willingly violate this my solemn oath or obligation as an Entered Apprentice Mason. So help me God, and keep me steadfast in the due performance thereof."

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

ever heard of allegory? didn't think so.
Anyway, all the oaths we take are symbolic. Almost like if you accept the Eucharist. You aren't really eating pieces of Jesus Christ, nor do you drink his blood. that is for vampires. And they are evil. Especially the 97th degree ones. But if you want a challenge, go out and find someone, anyone killed in the way described in the masonic oaths. Then we can investigate to see if the person was in fact a mason and did in fact reveal masonic secrets. the only thing evil is the blind following the blind into the land of ignorance of a group they know nothing about.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by FearNoEvil
Especially conspicuous is the misuse of God's name in violation of the 3rd Commandment, and calling upon Him to countenance and sanction the crime of murder in the 6th Commandment.

How about the Second Commandment:

You shall not make for yourself an idol.

I guess that one does not apply to the fashioning and worship of a crucified man.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

You can prove right now whether or not the oaths are allegorical.
Just reveal the secrets you have sworn to keep.

That’s the only way you will prove it to me. Oh, wait, you’re allowed to lie. So I can’t really believe a word you say.

3rd Degree Oath…
www.trosch.org...

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

That's one of many reasons I'm not Catholic.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

That's one of many reasons I'm not Catholic.

Not just Catholics have crosses in or about their churches.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

We do not hide our objectives. They are pretty clear. Make good men better.

You may consider us the enemy, but the Freemasons are only enemies to intolerance, fanaticism, and tyranny.

There is nothing blasphemous nor anti-Christian about our Oaths. They are just religion-neutral as we allow men of Faiths to join and cannot elevate one above another as it would breed hate and discord. I don't get how people cannot grasp the concept that the Freemasons require a man to have Faith, but allows each to worship as he chooses.

We do not ever take God's name in vain. In fact, we even say never to say God's name in vain, but to say it with due reverence. Nor do we ever ask for the sanction for committing murder. Baseless lies.

Why would we do that? Break our oaths to prove a liar wrong? That is morally wrong. We swore to uphold our oaths, even if there was no penalty why would we break it? Plus, would you change your mind? Probably not. You hold a prejudice in your heart and while you hold this hate you are irrational.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Like I said, masons have zero credibility. Your words mean nothing to me. You have sworn an oath to LIE.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

No we haven't. We just swore to keep the secrets. Nowhere in the Oath does it say to lie, it just says not to give the secrets. To do otherwise is a breach of our fidelity. Integrity is something I hold dear and why should I sacrifice that to satisfy your foolish notions? Plus why should I care that you think I have no credibility? So many anti-Masons have intolerant, fanatical, and tyrannical tendencies. I have noticed in the world that the only countries to outlaw Freemasonry were fascist.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by KSigMason]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Like I said, masons have zero credibility. Your words mean nothing to me. You have sworn an oath to LIE.
No. We haven't. We've promised not to reveal secrets, we can do that much more easily remaining silent than by telling a falsehood. To lie would be dishonorable, and no Mason with a conscience would willingly dishonor himself or his fraternity.

Pike wrote:

There are reforms that Masonry can help to initiate. Every Mason can hold the man dishonoured whose soul is tainted with a lie. He can refuse his vote and voice to every man, and his subscription to every journal that does not, strictly, and in the most minute particulars and details, adhere to the simple truth. For falsehood is a fouler disease than the leprosy; and when it becomes common, turns the very lifeblood of the nation putrid in its arteries.
Can't get much more anti-lying than that, can you? And that was from the head of the Scottish Rite, spoken to his lieutenants... those "higher level Masons" of legend... getting strict instructions not to give credence to any liar, be it a politician or a publication.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

then........why are you here?

If you can't believe me, or any of my brethren based on your beliefs alone, then it would be infantile to continue to discuss anything with us. Tell Jesus I said hey. never mind, I'll tell him myself.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

That, in itself, is a LIE. Masons most certainly do NOT swear to lie. In fact, Masons swear to uphold the moral law, which includes telling the TRUTH.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Do you ever get the feeling that you're not getting too far here, telling us there is nothing much to your order?

"The great strength of our Order lies in its concealment; let it never appear in any place in its own name, but always concealed by another name, and another occupation. None is fitter than the lower degrees of Freemasonry; the public is accustomed to it, expects little from it, and therefore takes little notice of it. Next to this, the form of a learned or literary society is best suited to our purpose, and had Freemasonry not existed, this cover would have been employed; and it may be much more than a cover, it may be a powerful engine in our hands... A Literary Society is the most proper form for the introduction of our Order into any state where we are yet strangers." (as quoted in John Robinson's "Proofs of a Conspiracy" 1798, re- printed by Western Islands, Boston, 1967, p. 112)

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

That is all I had to say.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Freemasons are awesome.

What other boys club is out there where you get to keep secrets and meet all kinds of business hookups to further your material success? Even better, you get to play dress up and chant in unison.

OK, you got me. Yeah, it sounds satanic to me too. You do hear an occasional story of a freemason who believed he was swearing his soul away, and walked away.

Vilifying modern freemasons doesn't have any purpose, thier job was completely finished about 250 years ago. Now it's just a boys club. Unless you subscribe to the theory that some grand Templar knowledge of the ark is what the secret 33rd degree is all about.

I don't believe they are a "farm league" for the Illuminati, as the other poster insinuates. I once believed it, but that was in the early days of conspiracy theory 101.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by sticky]

These guys will tell you, There is no 33rd degree.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by sticky]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

That was awesome!

I think you have a very firm grasp on what modern Freemasonry is.

We have a hard enough time getting a softball team together, much less dominating the world.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden
Do you ever get the feeling that you're not getting too far here, telling us there is nothing much to your order?

"The great strength of our Order lies in its concealment; let it never appear in any place in its own name, but always concealed by another name, and another occupation. None is fitter than the lower degrees of Freemasonry; the public is accustomed to it, expects little from it, and therefore takes little notice of it. Next to this, the form of a learned or literary society is best suited to our purpose, and had Freemasonry not existed, this cover would have been employed; and it may be much more than a cover, it may be a powerful engine in our hands... A Literary Society is the most proper form for the introduction of our Order into any state where we are yet strangers." (as quoted in John Robinson's "Proofs of a Conspiracy" 1798, re- printed by Western Islands, Boston, 1967, p. 112)

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

That is all I had to say.
That's all fine and good, but that's from Robinson's chapter on the Bavarian Illuminati, not the Freemasons. In Weishaupt's Illuminati, the three Masonic degrees were a small part of a much larger degree system (which is not in use by any significan organization today, I might add...) The Bavarian Illuminati was disbanded over 200 years ago and there's no evidence that it still exists today.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
That, in itself, is a LIE. Masons most certainly do NOT swear to lie. In fact, Masons swear to uphold the moral law, which includes telling the TRUTH.

And truth is one of the first lessons we are taught.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join