It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Secrets?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Why is there no credit from anti-Masonic people for ANY good deeds that Masons have done?

If we only took examples of evil deeds that ministers and priest have done from Christian denominations, that would make the whole of Christianity to sound most EVIL.

Why is there no consideration that something between 0% positive deeds or 100% positives deeds exists, because most human activities are somewhere between the extremes - right?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

The Bavarian Illuminati was disbanded over 200 years ago and there's no evidence that it still exists today.

The Bavarian Illuminati, however, has survived to this day and is no longer a revolutionary organization, but is working on a spiritual level as well as a political, still in opposition to the Rothschilds and the powers-that-be. They even have a website where they are revealing, little by little, the truth about the malevolent Brotherhood, themselves and a possible future for mankind.

www.illuminati-news.com...

Here is their website.
armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...

I'm sure we can take your word on everything else you said too. Keep piling it on! The more you say is real, the more we'll see through.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth1000

Why is there no credit from anti-Masonic people for ANY good deeds that Masons have done?

The lower class of the pyramid can consist of amazing people, the lower ranks are the recruiting pool for the upper. Any who do not qualify will not advance up the real Jacobs ladder into the initiative rites of the blue degrees. Meanwhile, those at the bottom host all manner of worldwide charities, go to potlucks, etc and so on.

If we only took examples of evil deeds that ministers and priest have done from Christian denominations, that would make the whole of Christianity to sound most EVIL.

You mean the upper crust of the Catholic, Anglican churches and other faiths that have been INFILTRATED bu Freemasonry, Jesuits, the Illuminati and other elites, don't you? Do you really think that the vast majourity of pedophiles actually supported the church? No, they were imposters to discredit the faith of Christianity, placed there on purpose by the powers that be to secure control over the wealth, landed assets, and direction of organized religion. Your average hometown church has none of this evil nonsense. It's because the elites at the top worship Lucifer, and many Bilderbergers leave an empty place at their tables open for him. They also take it very seriously. Do some homework!

Why is there no consideration that something between 0% positive deeds or 100% positives deeds exists, because most human activities are somewhere between the extremes - right?

You should not make treaties with elite Jesuits or Illuminati unless you have serious pull and leverage of your own. It can't be trusted. The watchful eye of Illuminati masters is on all members of Freemasonry, and woe to those who do not "make it" in time. Woe to the blue degrees also, who do not make it in time. most of all, pity those who have adopted the religion which accompanies the order, because theosophy, and Lucis Trust and all doctrine of the Master Spirits are in dire opposition to the God of Moses, and the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ. Written like a true zealot, I know
Try to see past labels and understand that there is a lot of masonic "secrets" that impede on the lower ranks also. A master mason doesn't build an entire pyramid on three pillars - it's bound to collapse on that checkerboard floor eventually.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden

The Bavarian Illuminati was disbanded over 200 years ago and there's no evidence that it still exists today.

The Bavarian Illuminati, however, has survived to this day and is no longer a revolutionary organization, but is working on a spiritual level as well as a political, still in opposition to the Rothschilds and the powers-that-be. They even have a website where they are revealing, little by little, the truth about the malevolent Brotherhood, themselves and a possible future for mankind.

www.illuminati-news.com...

Here is their website.
armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...

I'm sure we can take your word on everything else you said too. Keep piling it on! The more you say is real, the more we'll see through.

I am sorry, you will have to excuse me while I catch my breath. laughing until you cry is such a happy experience. thanks for that.

Now on to your monumental discovery. Do you think it's even remotely possible that the secret group who disbanded in the late 1700s (supposedly) would risk being found out by making the mistake of registering a web site using the name Illuminati in the URL? That doesn't even make sense.

But don't let simple things like logic and common sense get in the way of your relentless quest for knowledge.

You should try going to www.weregoingtotakeovertheworld.com I hear they have a secret PTB organization plotting against us all on that site.

bwahahahahahah

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Posts that crossed in time
It won't be me that laughs at you in the end, despite your allegiences. I'll feel only pity for those who belonged to the Masons, and were on those lists.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Northwarden,

I have found that for people in your condition, daily Metamucil can do wonders!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Posts that crossed in time
It won't be me that laughs at you in the end, despite your allegiences. I'll feel only pity for those who belonged to the Masons, and were on those lists.

Ah yes, as I feel pity for small minds that refuse to open up past the tiny little box they were put in by their spiritual guides. Life is such an amazing thing, and only God and you know if yours will be eternal, or only worldly. When you grow up and experience the world for all it's beauty, I hope you find the peace that God loves you even if you don't know what you think you know.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Despite your slander, I still feel pity for those who are in bad ranks. Call me what you will, it does not matter. I too could be wordy, and write many paragraphs, it is not me who matters. I speak objectively on issues. And if you are not in that status, then Good! I'm very pleased to hear it.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I speak objectively on issues.

No.

You don't.

You'd like to believe you do but simple reality is that you're more tightly harnessed by blinkers than those you accuse.

Originally posted by NorthwardenI still feel pity for those who are in bad ranks.

"Bad ranks" as defined by yourself with your personal, fact-free agenda.

Call me what you will, it does not matter.

It doesn't matter to you because you have an agenda. You aren't here to converse; you're here to dictate. You don't want to hear honest and open contradiction because it might challenge some closely-held-and-cherished belief.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

"Bad ranks" as defined by yourself with your personal, fact-free agenda.

I try to keep my mind as wide-ranging as there is understanding; now speaking on more personal notes, don't accuse me of being blind-sighted. I'm anything but, you arrogant trash-talker. Look at your organization, OBJECTIVELY, and see what you support. There's only been half a million web-sites to choose from, and the Illuminati another million more, and the Bilderbergers a few million, and the Club of Rome to multiply the fact in severity a few times over.

Don't tell me I'm talking garbage. Also, I have my spiritual guidance. In addition I have a keen mind for research. On a personal note, don't make it so personal. I'm not the one being foolish and blind.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Northwarden]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Look at your organization, OBJECTIVELY, and see what you support.

I do.

Regularly.

I will again tomorrow evening.

I see good men of different faiths pulling together for the betterment of society, not looking for praise specific to them or their faiths.

This is a bad thing?

There's only been half a million web-sites to choose from, and the Illuminati another million more, and the Bilderbergers a few million, and the Club of Rome to multiply the fact in severity a few times over.

Garbage multiplied by millions is still garbage. Hitler had a name for it: "The Big Lie". I'll let you acquaint yourself with it.

Don't tell me I'm talking garbage. Also, I have my spiritual guidance.

Oddly enough, we all do. The problem is they likes of you who dismiss all who don't bow-and-scrape as you do as being unworthy of Dad's affection. It's the likes of you who want to embody Hell-on-Earth that scare the Hell out of me.

In addition I have a keen mind for research. On a personal note, don't make it so personal. I'm not the one being foolish and blind.

Well, that's a matter of perspective.

Being amongst a blind crowd doesn't anoint said crowd with great sight and understanding. I'm a practising Anglican who finds no disconnect with recognising inherent good in other men. Why should their name for the Great Architect of the Universe be so problematic?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I'm not suprised you quote Hitler, a self-proclaimed disciple of Blavatsky and the "Secret Doctrine" to support yourself, under Deitrichs assembly of theosophy. I'll only point out what's important here, forget your ego, you fail to recognize some depths - to all appearances.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Do you want a Masonic Secret?

Who is sparking the religious war in the Middle East?

www.redmoonrising.com...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Do you want a few more?

Go ahead.

www.masonicsecrets.org...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The last one might cost ya though!

Book Summary: The Last Secret Of Freemasonry Revealed: Being Five Lectures On The Utility Of Freemasonry

This scarce antiquarian book is a selection from Kessinger Publishings Legacy Reprint Series. Due to its age, it may contain imperfections such as marks, notations, marginalia and flawed pages. Because we believe this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving, and promoting the worlds literature. Kessinger Publishing is the place to find hundreds of thousands of rare and hard-to-find books with something of interest for everyone!

"Something of interest to everyone"! ... how I like those words.

On second thought, I'll let you find it yourselves for interests sake. I don't plan on soliciting anything on this board. It is worth something, that's all.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Northwarden]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I'm not suprised you quote Hitler, a self-proclaimed disciple of Blavatsky and the "Secret Doctrine" to support yourself, under Deitrichs assembly of theosophy. I'll only point out what's important here, forget your ego, you fail to recognize some depths - to all appearances.

Well, judging from your posts you're hardly one to be naysaying ego in others while pretending you are yourself clear of that which you disparage.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
How can you speak OBJECTIVELY for an organization that you have never been part of?

That is like someone stating that a certain food is one that you really dislike. How many times have you tired it? Oh, I never tried it, but I have heard about it, so I am convinced that it is not very good. In fact, I believ it is one of the worst tasting foods ever, even though some people report that it tastes good. They are obviously morons who have been brainwashed into liking it.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sticky

Awesome comment Sticky and down to earth.

I also agree with the OP; perhaps anti-masons should try and meet some members of the brotherhood. They might be surprised to find that some of their friends and relatives are in fact masons. There might be masons living in the same street also.

My own useful contribution here comes from the fact that I grew up in a community which had a lot of masons. I never wanted to join . Instead I kept in touch with a few ; sometimes buying regalia for them or sourcing rare and out of print books.

We often discuss extensively and I am always happy to give my own interpretation of certain works or doctrines. I have plenty of opportunities to gauge certain masons. Many enjoy the social side . A few want to pursue the knowledge and doctrine side. Some just want to make headway in business.

The bad reputation comes from the fact that the fraternity could enable them to make secret deals. When judges, policemen, politicians and businessmen meet regularly, there is always to possibility of the system being undermined. The other thing that gives them a bad name are the chilling oaths.

To make matters worst, there used to be certain positions that you could attain only if you were a mason (e.g high ranking police officer) . Due to the bad press they are now less secretive and openly discuss their activities .

Sure enough the Bilderberg group and other organisations also have secret signs . All the members may also be masons. This in itself should not be used as an argument that masons are control by illuminatis (or whatever).

Therefore I do not label masons as evil or blind. They do have a code of ethics and a belief system. I believe that the majority of them are good people and are not led. Nobody is saying that somebody attending the Eucharist in a church is committing some kind of evil ritual . Therefore why do mason have to be vilified just because thay have a slightly different belief system and ritual.

I know that some will say : what about the gory side of the ritual ? Then I will say : take a look at the statue of christ in a catholic church. Nothing could be more gory than a figure being nailed to a piece of wood and having blood dripping from his temple. I am happy that christians have been allowed to carry the cross with the impaled figure around their body and to put the statue everywhere , with nobody saying that it is a barbaric religion. I just wish that the anti-masons would also show the same tolerance.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

The last one might cost ya though!

Book Summary: The Last Secret Of Freemasonry Revealed: Being Five Lectures On The Utility Of Freemasonry

This scarce antiquarian book is a selection from Kessinger Publishings Legacy Reprint Series. Due to its age, it may contain imperfections such as marks, notations, marginalia and flawed pages. Because we believe this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving, and promoting the worlds literature. Kessinger Publishing is the place to find hundreds of thousands of rare and hard-to-find books with something of interest for everyone!

"Something of interest to everyone"! ... how I like those words.
What are you prattling on about now? That same description, verbatim, is on Kessinger's product description on Amazon for the book The Life And Works Of Winslow Homer. I'm not familiar with any scandal involving either that painter nor his works. So why is Kessinger's generic product description (also used to describe 101 Common Mistakes in Etiquette and How To Avoid Them) so revealing to you?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The following is not an accusation against masons. But, since they have taken an oath to conceal “secrets” I have to ask myself, is there a hidden evil agenda? Could there be a real conspiracy? I’M NOT SURE.

Freemason Child ID CHIP program google search

AM I SURE the mason sponsored CHIP program is not the first step to indoctrinate the public into taking an RFID chip? The masons only keep the permission slips for their own records but AM I SURE they keep them secure? AM I SURE those records aren’t sent to the top of the organization? All data is put on a CD for the parent/guardian but AM I SURE they let you watch them delete the data off their hard drives?

So now they know which parents/guardians/children DON’T have CHIP data. AM I SURE those child sacrifice stories by ex-illuminati/ex-mason members are lies? youtube – watch all the clips.

Oh, I know what you masons are going to say… so go ahead… This is for the good of the people… That’s outlandish, there’s no way Masons are part of any Illuminati organization… You’re paranoid… There is no such thing as the Illuminati… etc, etc, etc…

Well, I'M NOT SURE.

But are YOU sure? How CAN you be sure? Remember, the top CAN’T tell you the truth. They know you can’t handle the truth. Ever ask yourself why?

JESUS said - Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt 10:16 KJV

JESUS|YESHUA|SON < YHWH|YAHWEH|FATHER > CREATOR|KING|SAVIOUR

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join