It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Secrets?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

One thing I have learned in life is that we as humans usually tend to demonise things we are afraid of.

There are two types of people with devout faith, those who understand and those who fear.

Those who understand develop courage along with there understanding, those who fear develop anger and hatred toward anything that makes them try to understand.

A man with faith and courage can boldly look in a mirror and know that his soul cannot be given away. He can travel the earth and bump elbows with anyone and understand. A man with faith and fear will never understand why he can not look into a mirror and see himself for who he is.

To not fear evil you must first see the evil that you have always been. After that you can always try to become better through what you might be able to learn in the lodge of Masonry.

Masonry is not the only way I believe, you could also try to understand the Dead letters you read from your book made from dead trees. Turning those dead letters into your own gospel will make them not so dead anymore.

Izzy.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

I fear God only.

I walk in the light and all men to see my deeds.

Masons HIDE in the dark.

I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing. John 18:20 KJV

JESUS|YESHUA|SON < YHWH|YAHWEH|FATHER > CREATOR|KING|SAVIOUR

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

God scares the crap out of everyone buddy, even the most vile.

That's why most do good deeds in the first place. Take your good deeds into the dark where no man will see them and those good deeds might not lead you to hell, or as I like to call it Back to Earth.

Light is light, it is our own darkness that give light a cherished or despised form, like when we hold a photo negative to a bulb. The word God and all the rest is the image projected out onto the world. The world we see through our eyes is who you are.

We fear God because we fear the light, and the dark shadows cast by our own souls.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Your own handbook authorizes perjury. More Masonic darkness and evil...

“You must conceal all the crimes of your brother Masons… and should you be summoned as a witness against a brother Mason be always sure to shield him… It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but you’re keeping your obligations.”
Ronayne, “Handbook of Masonry” p. 183

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by FearNoEvil

Freemason Child ID CHIP program google search

AM I SURE the mason sponsored CHIP program is not the first step to indoctrinate the public into taking an RFID chip?

What is MOCHIP?

MOCHIP is a comprehensive child identification program designed to give Missouri families a measure of protection against the ever increasing problem of missing and abducted children. MOCHIP stands for MissOuri CHild Identification and Protection Program. The program uses acomputer disc to provide information to the parents. Microchips are not used in the program. Missouri Freemasons are bringing this program to communities throughout the State. The Missouri Masonic Children's Foundation, the sole sponsor, is working with local Masonic Lodges to provide consistent and comprehensive MOCHIP events as part of their ongoing commitment to Missouri's children and families.

This program is provided "FREE OF CHARGE" to every Missouri family who participates.

How does it work?

The program consists of five major components:
Digital Photographs Digital Fingerprints Child Information and Emergency contacts Dental bite impression Two (2) laminated ID cards We ask that all participants fill out a Permission Form to participate in the MOCHIP event. Parents or guardians then fill out the Information Collection Sheet with information about their child. All information is voluntary.

Linky thing

Please read at your leisure. If after you read this, you still think masons are inserting RIFT chips in anybody, please feel free to contact me for further information.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Your own handbook authorizes perjury. More Masonic darkness and evil...

“You must conceal all the crimes of your brother Masons… and should you be summoned as a witness against a brother Mason be always sure to shield him… It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but you’re keeping your obligations.”
Ronayne, “Handbook of Masonry” p. 183

Why have I never seen this book? Or heard this information? How about a link to this book. And some information on which jurisdictions or states require masons to read their "handbook".

I'll wait here.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Why have I never seen this book? Or heard this information? How about a link to this book. And some information on which jurisdictions or states require masons to read their "handbook".

I'll wait here.

Edmond Ronayne was a former Mason who became a Christian fundamentalist and anti-Mason after the Morgan Affair. He published various anti-Masonic works including the one above quoted. His "handbook" was written for anti-Masons, not Masons, and quite obviously, Freemasons swear no such thing.

For "Fear No Evil" to claim that it is *our* handbook is downright dishonest,.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Masonic Light]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
A very good an interesting post from crowdedskies. Allow me to address a couple of points.

Originally posted by crowdedskies

The bad reputation comes from the fact that the fraternity could enable them to make secret deals. When judges, policemen, politicians and businessmen meet regularly, there is always to possibility of the system being undermined. The other thing that gives them a bad name are the chilling oaths.

While it is theoretically possible for individual Masons to make secret deals with each other, it is obviously also true that it is possible for non-Masons to do the same. Such things do not take place at Lodge meetings however, as only pertinent Masonic business can be brought before the Lodge.

As for the oaths, there is nothing chilling in them at all, any more than taking the oath of office when elected to public service, or being sworn in when joining the military. The penalties are symbolic, and are explained as such to the candidate.

To make matters worst, there used to be certain positions that you could attain only if you were a mason (e.g high ranking police officer) . Due to the bad press they are now less secretive and openly discuss their activities .

I am not convinced that this is the case, although the myth is perpetuated by many anti-Masons. It seems to have its origin in Martin Short's dubious "Inside The Brotherhood", where he makes that claim, although without an iota of factual support.

Sure enough the Bilderberg group and other organisations also have secret signs . All the members may also be masons. This in itself should not be used as an argument that masons are control by illuminatis (or whatever).

I'm skeptical of the claim that the Bilderbergs use secret signs. Secret signs are normally used by fraternities and sororities, but technically, the Bilderberg group is not one of these, nor does it have a permanent membership, contrasting it to fraternal organizations like Freemasonry (and Illuminati, for that matter).

Nobody is saying that somebody attending the Eucharist in a church is committing some kind of evil ritual . Therefore why do mason have to be vilified just because thay have a slightly different belief system and ritual.

Here you make an excellent point, and I've often wondered the same thing myself. Some folks just aren't happy with "live and let live", and want to convert everybody else to their own narrow ideas of religion and/or philosophy.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
It is interesting that a person would prefer to trust the writings of a man who obviously had a clear agenda, who died a century and a half ago, rather than a number of people who are alive, and have actually experienced the "evils" that person blindly rails against.

Why trust personal experience when you can trust blind "faith," even when it has no basis in truth?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
any secret society is subject to scrutiny. doesn't matter how good or evil the true desires are, because:

secrets -->suspicion, suspicion-->paranoia, paranoia spawns theories and rumors, and it becomes a huge mess from there.

so...whether the masons are a good thing or a bad thing, it doesn't matter because they aren't saying anything, so all one can do is speculate.

unfortunately, the masonic symbol is attached to some shady institutions, and has been involved with some shady goings-on. doesn't mean that it should be taken at face value, but expect scrutiny from the masses if you are going to keep secrets.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by contrafear
any secret society is subject to scrutiny.

Everything is subject to scrutiny, not just secret societies. The problem is not honest scrutiny; rather, the problem consists of outright lies on those who wish to condemn something without any factual knowledge of even what they're talking about.

So it isn't scrutiny that the Masons here are opposed to, it's the misinformation perpetuated by the anti-Masons, almost all of whom have no direct real life experience with Freemasonry.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Well, judging from your posts you're hardly one to be naysaying ego in others while pretending you are yourself clear of that which you disparage. Fitzgibbon

Id, Ego, and Superego - I'm familiar with the concepts. Ego is the self-indulgent part which tries to bolster itself as someone "bigger than the average bear". I have no problem with under-confidence or pride, and apologies for seeming otherwise. I aim for confidence, and to walk that line - is that not what I should be trying to do? I don't converse deeply on subjects I don't feel I'm competant to speak on; can you say the same? I don't feel for a second that counting oneself as "of worth" is anything less than a healthy, balanced approach to life. Besides, basing on someones "ego" is generally a pitiful excuse to degrade and label another person. Do you see me singling out and attacking Freemasons on the board? No, I make it clear that I am speaking of the corruption and lies embedded in their order, and am pointing to the top which has been exposed, for those with the inclination to study it unbiased in an effort to see what truth is hidden.

What I don't value is us being Lied to about an organization that studies reveal, changes it's philosophical topography every few stages to effectively overwrite the previous layers of understandings. The second link I provided has a good look at philosophy within Masonry, and is not the only source I would investigate for an awareness.

How can you speak OBJECTIVELY for an organization that you have never been part of?

That is like someone stating that a certain food is one that you really dislike. How many times have you tired it? Oh, I never tried it, but I have heard about it, so I am convinced that it is not very good. In fact, I believ it is one of the worst tasting foods ever, even though some people report that it tastes good. They are obviously morons who have been brainwashed into liking it. Truth1000

You are only a part of how many organizations? You have not stated what you are a part of, and it's amusing to think that you, or these other masons, "know" what's going on in other organizations, let alone your own, when the ruling portions are clouded in mystery and secrets. I also tend to hear comments such as "That's the Scottish Rite you're speaking of", or "that's the Italian branches" while completely excusing their own brotherhoods from any such involvement in the ridiculous and satanic track-record that follows those organizations. How do you "know" yourselves what goes on at the top, when as members you're clearly not permitted. Could it have something to do with becoming Illuminati-minor if the member in question aspires high enough, is self-serving enough to stand out from the crowd, and once enough money has been applied to the correct people? It's only what many defectors and researchers have claimed, so why should we believe them? The "big secret" is advancement from Freemasonry into the juniour ranks of the Illuminati. Wow, what a mystery! Power and wealth to the faithful.

This isn't "taste-testing" and there is no subjective truth to analyze here when facts are already abundant. The fact that we won't be told those facts is on account of the keeping secrets agenda, and what truth is there to be gleamed from the members of an organization that makes it an engrained part of it's agenda to not publicly disclose the true aims?

Those who understand develop courage along with there understanding, those who fear develop anger and hatred toward anything that makes them try to understand.

A man with faith and courage can boldly look in a mirror and know that his soul cannot be given away. He can travel the earth and bump elbows with anyone and understand. A man with faith and fear will never understand why he can not look into a mirror and see himself for who he is. Izarith

A man with intellect looks at the top of the Masonic food chain and has complete faith, and maybe a little fear, that freemasonry has already accomplished too much towards the ends of bringing about tyranny, wrenching just power and entitlement away from free citizens, and exercising control over the lives of others. Sure, you join and are members by free will, pay dues, and support charities. With the open knowledge of who rules the roosts, one has to ask, where does the money go?

As for the oaths, there is nothing chilling in them at all, any more than taking the oath of office when elected to public service, or being sworn in when joining the military. The penalties are symbolic, and are explained as such to the candidate. Masonic Light

Nothing chilling at all? You rather should be admitting that you have blind faith that those sickening oaths are not to be concerned about. How do you know what actions will be triggered if you say too much about your order? I think it's fair to say that you can't speak for the upper members intents in regards to your actions. But think positive! lol

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Thanks for clarifying some points. I would agree that any secret deals would be done outside the lodge and that even non-masons indulge in that sort of thing.

Coming from a very small country, I have experienced the power of masons to be far-reaching. They are much more secretive there; not like in the USA, UK or Australia where there has been a certain amount of openness.

My choice not to get involved was made a long time ago. Whilst close family members have spoken of the benefits, I simply could not make the commitment.

I put myself on a path of spiritual discovery when I was in my late teens. To my surprise , an element of initiation was always a pre-requisite for insight. Hence my due respect for the tradition being discussed.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by crowdedskies]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by network dude

I'll wait here.

Edmond Ronayne was a former Mason who became a Christian fundamentalist and anti-Mason after the Morgan Affair. He published various anti-Masonic works including the one above quoted. His "handbook" was written for anti-Masons, not Masons, and quite obviously, Freemasons swear no such thing.

For "Fear No Evil" to claim that it is *our* handbook is downright dishonest,.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Masonic Light]

My bad. Thanks for the info. I will research more.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

Yes, those are very credible sites. [/sarc]

Like I've said elsewhere, maybe you can pull off of StormFront about the evils on blackey and the Jews.

The Child Identification Program (CHIP) is an excellent program and charity ran by the Freemasons, usually at the Blue Lodge. I helped found Idaho's and due to personal reasons I passed the reigns on to someone else to run it.

There are a few threads in this sub-forum about CHIP.

CHIP doesn't involve the use of any RFID or any other kind of micro-chip. Its a simple acronym. Most jurisdictions for the most part advertise similar products to the public. Its either a print out or a CD of a person's personal info, picture, video and voice recording, and thumbprints. Some do mouth swabs (by professional doctors that volunteer their time). All the data is deleted by the press of a button and nothing is kept by us except the permission slip and that is only to cover our asses from accusations; all information is given back to the parents in a packet - free of charge. We also use it for statistics to see how the program is working.

And the portion of the permission slip that is kept only has the parents signature and date on it with the name of the child. No personal information is kept at all. And the highest it goes it to the State level and like I said, for statistics only. And yes, the CHIP volunteers in my State always ask for the parents to come watch them delete it. I even let a lady search all the folders to see.

The Masons are not a pawn of the Illuminati or connected at all to them. Also, CHIP is not connected to the Illuminati nor is the program used to collect on children.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by KSigMason]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Northwarden,

A simple "I don't believe in logic" would suffice.

You do not intend to even consider any information that anyone puts forth. So why keep attempting to apply your logic in an illogical way? it really defeats the point of a discussion/argument.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden
You are only a part of how many organizations? You have not stated what you are a part of, and it's amusing to think that you, or these other masons, "know" what's going on in other organizations, let alone your own, when the ruling portions are clouded in mystery and secrets. I also tend to hear comments such as "That's the Scottish Rite you're speaking of", or "that's the Italian branches" while completely excusing their own brotherhoods from any such involvement in the ridiculous and satanic track-record that follows those organizations. How do you "know" yourselves what goes on at the top, when as members you're clearly not permitted. Could it have something to do with becoming Illuminati-minor if the member in question aspires high enough, is self-serving enough to stand out from the crowd, and once enough money has been applied to the correct people? It's only what many defectors and researchers have claimed, so why should we believe them? The "big secret" is advancement from Freemasonry into the juniour ranks of the Illuminati. Wow, what a mystery! Power and wealth to the faithful.
But by your own logic, if these dark deeds were in fact happening in some Masonic organizations, but not the majority of Masonic organizations, how can you possibly classify their actions as "Masonic"?

This isn't "taste-testing" and there is no subjective truth to analyze here when facts are already abundant. The fact that we won't be told those facts is on account of the keeping secrets agenda, and what truth is there to be gleamed from the members of an organization that makes it an engrained part of it's agenda to not publicly disclose the true aims?
The most abundant FACT is that there are no secrets.

A man with intellect looks at the top of the Masonic food chain and has complete faith, and maybe a little fear, that freemasonry has already accomplished too much towards the ends of bringing about tyranny, wrenching just power and entitlement away from free citizens, and exercising control over the lives of others. Sure, you join and are members by free will, pay dues, and support charities. With the open knowledge of who rules the roosts, one has to ask, where does the money go?
Name one Masonic tyrant. Heck, name one "high-level" Mason alive and in power today. I bet you can't.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The best logic of all has no say against secrets! Obviously you guys are all members of top-notch clubs that offer full transparency. We'll just ignore those millions of sources that say otherwise. Keep in mind that you'll not acknowledge anything said to the contrary, so what is the point of talking to any of you about it?

Here's to all your summer bbq's and loving brotherhood then. I guess it's safe to say that any and all facts to the contrary are kept out of the happy bubbles you live in, and that comfort zones have a higher value than the dark truths anyday. You'll make no believer out of anyone who does some serious research however. Keep up that good front!

JoshNorton, are you baiting to see who I know? Sorry, I'm not much of a rat that way even if i did. You may safely assume I learned from research.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden
JoshNorton, are you baiting to see who I know? Sorry, I'm not much of a rat that way even if i did. You may safely assume I learned from research.
No need to assume. I can already tell you know nothing. Take care. Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Truth1000

There are no secrets. You are blind sheep being used as front men for the illuminati. Only weak minded people would join an organization that hides its objective. You are the enemies.

Take some time and read this: www.biblebelievers.org.au...

quote]

Vey good articles on this site.
Thanks for the research material.
-Also check this site out:
rikijo.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join