It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation 16:3

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Look at the 8th picture down - looks pretty much like blood to me.
Oil spill

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by For(Home)CountryI thought that when someone dies blood seperates into two materials, one which is water and whats left then becomes black and thick and eventually solidifies. Thats how they used to tell when someone was dead after crucifixion theyd piece the side and if water came out theyd know the poor bloke was dead.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

Hey in order for the end times to start your forgetting two thing that have to happen. The first one is the Armies of Gog and Magog attack Israel and the God destroys them all and not one Citizen of Israel is killed.

And the second one is the Rapture.

After that you get the trial and tribulations.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Caleb.K

just where do you come up with the bowl judgements ??

Rev 16 is about the 7 Vials ~ of Warth

Revelation 16
1And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.

2And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

3And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.

4And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood. [...]

etcetera....

the Vials of Wrath are the 7 punishments at the end of the GreatTribulation period,
or otherwise known as 'The Day of the Lord'...

the OP in creating this thread is being extremely loosey-goosey with the verses... as the author stated in a response, i think it was on page two...just a couple posts above yours Caleb.K

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

I vial is a bowl. In much the same way the symbolism in a Tarot card can sometimes mean bowls, cups or chalices.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Revelation 16:3
3And the second messenger did pour out his vial to the sea, and there came blood as of one dead [black], and every living soul died in the sea.

I would really like to know where this version of the revelation came from...
I hope not the King James Bible? Because I also read a version where the word messenger was translated as angel. That gives to whole verse another meaning.

I believe that everything has to do with astrology. But I don't know this version of the Revelations. I'll look for the most ancient translated version before the bible was written. Maybe I could give you an interesting story behind it.

But I do believe that maybe this all has to do with the AGE/EAON of Aquarius.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by AquaTim84]

[edit on 4-5-2010 by AquaTim84]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lemon_tree
Look at the 8th picture down - looks pretty much like blood to me.
Oil spill

Water also can look red when the sun is setting
, And I don't think that is this is rev 16:3 that it was a future prediction. I rather think that someone would made some event look like it did, because most of the people don't know the hidden story in the bible...And I can't blame them...It was translated over 6 or 7 times I think. And they did not translate it so many times just because there where misinterpretations in the preceding 6 versions...they did it deliberately. That's what I believe anyway.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by happygolucky

Thank you for throwing in ALL translations...

Other translations.

There came the OP and he poured out his vial into the thread, and there came ignorance and even more fodder, and every living soul on ATS was a little more dumb for it...

A little eerie to me!

Indeed..!

And many will be thirsty, good job op.
2nd

[edit on 5/4/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by pirhanna
reply to post by Moonman1111

"God hates them with perfect hate."
Ummm No. You don't know God. The hate in you is your own.

I think it is more likely God is sad for you, for being filled with a heart of darkness. Open your heart and mind and be filled with God's light. Then and only then will you come closer to the knowledge of God.

But God does hate. Open your heart and let the light of this truth set you free. You will only remain disillusioned if you dont understand this.

I don't understand...

Just saying that God loves and hates.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
No!!!!

None of the judgments of Revelation have occurred yet.

1. They judgments cannot occur until the antichrist has been revealed

2. They happen during the last 7 years of Earth's history

3. The judgments will be so severe that there will be no question that they are from God.

With that said, all the crap we are seeing today (earthquakes, violence, wild weather, oil spills, 9/11, floods etc) are NOT judgments by God. These are simply byproducts of God slowly releasing His divine protection on a world that wants nothing to do with Him. When the real wrath of God comes, there will be no question.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I had a dream on April the 30th, before the oil spill was really bubbling in my mind - I'd not watched any coverage.

The dream was pretty clear - The Angel Lamiel had caused the oil spill, and was the angel responsible for all the brown magic in the world today.

I woke up, just stone cold super aware and awake - and scared deeply.

I'm not a Christian, and I'm not a jew. I don't exactly keep Bible prophesy close in my mind.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by hadriana]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

hadriana

Nice albanian name

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111
Doubt it, an explosion on an oil rig and God's divine wrath are not the same. When God's wrath is poured, #ing freaks are gonna know it and they're going to #ing wish they never crossed the human race. They're going to take a beating so #ing hard, it's a one time event that will never happen again. God hates them with perfect hate. As all mankind will also learn to have for THEM. Mankind will learn to hate Satan and reptilians and all the other spiritual wicked retards. #ing worthless trash they are and I can't wait to watch them burn for eons myself.

Yeah, that's just umm... perfect.

Hate hate kill kill f'ing this f'ing that.

What a loving god you have.

What a loving follower!!!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

When I saw the pics of the fingers of the spill coming towards our beaches down here they reminded me of blood. It also reminded me of the prophecy.

I also agree with you on the mark of the beast. I don't believe it is any nanochip technology. But our own greed for our wants and desires. The debt does leave its mark in your head and on our hand.

As for the trumpets and vials being poured out there are two different lines of thought in this.

One is that one happens then the other set happens.

The other is that they happen together it depends on who is doing the interupting of Revelation.

I also wonder if the majority of people would even realize when one happens as they are expecting something so earth shattering for each event that they blow off what they consider something little.

If they were earth shattering and everyone had no doubt that God was doing this we would have people repenting their sins all at once. According to the bible this don't happen. Most don't even see the signs or know the signs are happening.

Would we really know the anti-christ even if he was revealed? Does the bible state how he is revealed? Would we even believe it if he was someone that people worshipped or thought as a gift from God to them?

Also was John talking the state of Israel or spiritual Israel or the blood line of the tribes of Israel. In reading the bible we also have to remember that many countrys and lands were not known of. We have to take into consideration John had never seen or even imagined the things he was being shown that would happen and he had to give his best shot at describing them. Using what he knew of the time he lived in. We also have to remember even in those days they were watching for the end of times.

I believe the best indicator of the time approaching are the words "like birth pains" The labor pains start a long way apart and not to bad (events) as time goes by and the delievery is getting nearer so are the pains (events) both in time and in intensity.

Just my thoughts enjoyed your thread

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by For(Home)Country

Blood from a dead man is not red. It is an extremely dark maroon color that can appear as black. Unless you are one who takes the bible literally, this could be possible.
However, in my personal and never to be humble opinion, it would take multiple gian oil spills at one time to affect all the world's oceanns.
God willing, this thing will be soon contained, and true cleanup can begin.
I never thought I would hear myself say this, but we could use a strong hurricane or three in the gulf this year.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Revealing of the Antichrist.

Well how many persons in the inhabited old world new about the Birth of Jesus Christ?

Yet Christ's revealing was witnessed.

So for all we know the "antiChrist" has been revealed to some. And remember that John said that their are many Antichrists.
Read 2nd and third John

The point is those who studied and taught the scriptures missed the visitation of Christ the first time and so why would they ever see it this time...a revealing that is. The revealing of Prophesy.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by impaired

When did I promote violence against mankind?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
I had a dream on April the 30th, before the oil spill was really bubbling in my mind - I'd not watched any coverage.

The dream was pretty clear - The Angel Lamiel had caused the oil spill, and was the angel responsible for all the brown magic in the world today.

Please elaborate! I am unfamiliar with both the meaning of 'brown magic' and of The Angel Lamiel.

I woke up, just stone cold super aware and awake - and scared deeply.

Your description of how your dream left you feeling is very powerful. I take it you were not an active participant in the dream?

I'm not a Christian, and I'm not a jew. I don't exactly keep Bible prophesy close in my mind.

Something that irks some Christians is that God sometimes works through unbelievers and people of other faiths!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

The mark of the beast works in two ways. One is non literal and relates to sin. Head and Hand = Thought and Deed. And I've always thought that the mark is the desire or actioning of the death of another.
The other is literal and relates to RFID.

I would agree that we are experiencing the birth pangs and not the delivery. End Times Threads always disappoint me because Revelation makes clear that the final antichrist will only be revealed when it is the only Earthly power able to overcome God's Witnesses. And we haven't seen them yet.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingofmd
No!!!!

None of the judgments of Revelation have occurred yet.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4903085c1793.png[/atsimg]

The problem isn't the oil spills themselves, as those are just minor errors of the major crime.
What is the so-called safe and efficient removal of all that oil doing in the first place.
In many cases water is pumped in, to displace the oil. Is water the same
density as oil? What is going to happen to the earth when all the oil
in the substrata is replaced with water. Does water retain and
transmit heat the same way that oil does. Do we know?

"And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle
on the earth; and the earth was reaped."

Revelation - 14 : 16

David Grouchy

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join