It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation 16:3

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

There have been no reports of dying wildlife as a result of the spill. With that said I'd say no.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
it seems to me that alot of these things that are happening are man made disasters .Does that mean someone is trying to make revelations a reality spooky if that is the case they will be dammed forever.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I think before we get into interpretations we need to realise that we are interpreting something that has been interpreted by other people. What did those at the Council of Nicea feel was "worthy"enough to keep and what did they toss out. Also there has been scientific proof that some of the translations were wrong. Remember that Man is not infallible and Man was the one who put this book together.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea;

So it was an angel that did it, bastard !

Perhaps the churches should be forced to pay for the clean up of the mess their angel made.

BP could well afford to take on the churches what an amazing smackdown that would be.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Not gonna disservice myself with reading this thread but are you joking???

You CHANGE the words of the Bible from "dead" to "black" and think it means something?? If you call yourself a Christian you should be ashamed of yourself right now...

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
what about what comes next and the forth angel poured out his vial upon the sun and power was given unto to scorch men with fire. the sun been acting abit strange lately as it not.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

You think that's a prophecy? Well here's one for you...
The stars will bleed. Simple enough?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by piedsniper

No, it wasn't an angel. It was an alien.
Anyone who believes in angels has no idea how closely they are related to aliens. UFOs in religious illustrations, and more. Genesis is a good example.
Religion was invented to cover up the existance of aliens, or for kings to control their people by taking advantage of their blind faith.
Either way, there's more than 1 religion, so they're all discredited, because they're all the same. Different story, no evidence.
If you want evidence, try understand the ancient artifacts (sumerian) that were MADE IN STONE. NOT WRITTEN ON A PIECE OF PAPER. If God gave us a book to read, it would be made from the stars or something. Not something that man could EASILY duplicate/alter.
Why don't people think?! >_< agghh, this world is so boned, for so many reasons. GG

Believe what the first civilizations believed, or believe the hundreds/thousands of religions that came thousands of years after?
Seriously people, use your brain. Do some research.
However, if you still believe in God/Angels... you must also believe in Santa Clause. He's no different. You never see him, he has magical powers, and your parents trick you into believing it. The only difference is most adults can't admit that Jesus is make-believe. Or at the very most, an alien.

This universe has existed for billions of years, and people think aliens don't exist? Of course they're watching us, keeping their distance. We're a pathetic race. A slave-species.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Someone probably has mentioned it, but Revelation 16:4 is scary as hell. It says the Sun is going to get all angry and scorch the Earth. So that is next after the oceans are all screwed.

We are so screwed.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
I had a dream on April the 30th, before the oil spill was really bubbling in my mind - I'd not watched any coverage.

The dream was pretty clear - The Angel Lamiel had caused the oil spill, and was the angel responsible for all the brown magic in the world today.

I woke up, just stone cold super aware and awake - and scared deeply.

I'm not a Christian, and I'm not a jew. I don't exactly keep Bible prophesy close in my mind.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by hadriana]

La miel = La is feminine form, singular; could be "of the woman": miel means 'honey'

Lamiel=the mother of those who make honey; The Queen Bee

The sense I get is that this relates to the story of Samson finding honey in the lion's belly. This is a riddle.

There is a species of carnivorous bees; they do not gather pollen and they feed on the flesh of others.

There are also certain people in this world who do not labor but make their wealth upon the backs of others. Does the symbolism begin to ring true?

Carnivorous bees differ from the other species in that they actually have 5 large pointed teeth on each mandible. The carnivorous people who devour others are also different from the rest of the human species; their teeth represent deceit from the mouth and their lack of conscience sets them apart.

In the story of Samson, the bees are found within the lion's belly. You will remember that scripture that 'Satan is like a lion, a roaming predator, looking for whoever he may devour'. He devours in a twofold manner: by conquering and assimilating others into the hive or by killing and crippling those who do not submit to his power.

The lion is a carnivorous predator; so are the little bees who do his bidding. The lion has his belly full of honey because it is all of the little bees who give him his power and sustenance.

The bee partly digests animal flesh and then transports it to the hive where it is regurgitated to other bees. And so it is with people who are in such a network. Those who are not of the hive are pillaged and plundered and robbed by deceit; all the bees get a cut of the profits all the way up line.

If the angel Lamiel did this, (and I don't know of any named "angel Lamiel") then I believe this was symbolic to tell you that those who make honey from carnivorous methods are the ones who caused the event.

Rather odd that you would use the term "brown magic" as the cliche is "black magic". Brown or amber type color is the color of honey. Brown magic is made by the worker bees.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by Alethea]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by fizzy1
God i love you doomsday god fearing types who just cant wait for jesus to get here.

I don't think I've ever read a more convoluted statement in my entire life.. LMAO.. that's not a rip, I just find the above hilarious in it's seriousness..

"God I hate you god fearing types waiting for jesus. !!"

LOL( this reply paid for by a non christian who seeks to deny ignorance)
FACE PALM!!

Jesus forgives you...

*runs away*

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Not sure how I feel about this being a sign from the bible but do have to say that if the Revelations of the Bible are indeed prophecy (visions) handed down from centuries ago, by a writer who has no understanding of oil and related technology.........how would you describe the same scene if you were them and had seen what they supposedly had seen and not having the knowledge of today?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

Not gonna disservice myself with reading this thread but are you joking???

You CHANGE the words of the Bible from "dead" to "black" and think it means something?? If you call yourself a Christian you should be ashamed of yourself right now...

To me your reply epitomizes what is wrong with the American form of Christianity.

What many in America fail to see is that they are viewed as the new inquisitors.

Your reality tunnel only exists because of what you have been taught, as mine is, so neither of us will or can be allowed to judge by God.

To base acceptance into heaven or hell because of a short 200 year (US history)interpretation of the bible is immensely ignorant....never mind the idea that I should be ashamed of myself for relating scripture outside of the boundaries of Western thought.

Yet I am glad that you have read this thread as it allows you to try to crack the door open a bit and accept that...heaven forbid...human beings barely know jack shiznet.

Maye be we are both completely out to lunch and the truth is weirder then we can now fully understand.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeoV7
reply to post by piedsniper

No, it wasn't an angel. It was an alien.
Anyone who believes in angels has no idea how closely they are related to aliens. UFOs in religious illustrations, and more. Genesis is a good example.
Religion was invented to cover up the existance of aliens, or for kings to control their people by taking advantage of their blind faith.
Either way, there's more than 1 religion, so they're all discredited, because they're all the same. Different story, no evidence.
If you want evidence, try understand the ancient artifacts (sumerian) that were MADE IN STONE. NOT WRITTEN ON A PIECE OF PAPER. If God gave us a book to read, it would be made from the stars or something. Not something that man could EASILY duplicate/alter.
Why don't people think?! >_< agghh, this world is so boned, for so many reasons. GG

Believe what the first civilizations believed, or believe the hundreds/thousands of religions that came thousands of years after?
Seriously people, use your brain. Do some research.
However, if you still believe in God/Angels... you must also believe in Santa Clause. He's no different. You never see him, he has magical powers, and your parents trick you into believing it. The only difference is most adults can't admit that Jesus is make-believe. Or at the very most, an alien.

This universe has existed for billions of years, and people think aliens don't exist? Of course they're watching us, keeping their distance. We're a pathetic race. A slave-species.

I needed a good laugh, thank you!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I guess the end result of the oil spill is what we are really concerned with.

By the way a true a underground blowout should probably completely displace the wellhead.

If this is a true underground blowout then other wells need to be drilled...this takes time and may kill the Gulf and then it really does not matter what the Bible may say...or does it?

n "underground blowout" is a special situation where fluids from high pressure zones flow uncontrolled to lower pressure zones within the open-hole portion of the wellbore. Usually they come up the wellbore to shallower formations (typically near the last casing shoe) that have been fractured from the overall effect of hydrostatic mud head plus casing pressure imposed at the time of the initial kick. Underground blowouts can be very difficult to bring under control although there is no outward flow at the drill site itself. However, if left unchecked, in time the fluids may find their way to the surface elsewhere in the vicinity (possibly "cratering" the rig), or may pressurize other zones, leading to problems when drilling subsequent wells.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I guess it's still too early to tell, but as each oily day goes by, I think about this more and more! I wonder if the beautiful, pristine beaches of Florida will ever get back to normal! The oil is orange, the waves are orange, I guess this could be considered to be blood!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by For(Home)Country

You could suggest that idea, but personally I believe it is not. The bible clearly states that it is like the BLOOD of a dead man, which is generally red. Although the oil spill could kill many animals in the sea, it won't be red.

While i'm not defending the premise of the OP, you are aware that the oil in the ocean is a DEEP blood red, right?

library.thinkquest.org...

ootp.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by justadood

Revelation 8:8 might be a better comparison.
And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

It might be the second trumpet instead of the vial/bowl.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Could be too, that the blood of a dead man doesn't carry oxygen and give life.

Everyone seems so hung up on color.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by pirhanna
reply to post by Moonman1111

"God hates them with perfect hate."
Ummm No. You don't know God. The hate in you is your own.

I think it is more likely God is sad for you, for being filled with a heart of darkness. Open your heart and mind and be filled with God's light. Then and only then will you come closer to the knowledge of God.

But God does hate. Open your heart and let the light of this truth set you free. You will only remain disillusioned if you dont understand this.

yeah, just open your heart

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join