It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus the messiah of Satan??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I remember a verse in the bible of Satan being able to present himself as a angel of light.

In reality, if you were to meet the devil, you would find him attractive, engaging and persuasive. Though he is really the prince of darkness, Satan successfully presents himself as "an angel of light" (2 Corinthians 11:14). bible.cc...

The same thing happened to Mary before Jesus was born. Also her relative Elizabeth who would be the mother of John the Baptist.Who foretold of Jesus coming ministry. Gabriel appeared to Mary as a angel of God and told Mary that she would be the mother of God's chosen messiah. Both Christianity and Islam both discuss the virgin conception. Of course to many today Jesus is the messiah. But Jews still don't believe he is. What is it then? Is he the messiah or not? Can Jesus be the anti-Christ and we have been all fouled by Satan into following Jesus.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Lucifer as an angel was the most beautiful of them all- which ultimately led in part to his 'fall' if I remember correctly, so it wouldn't be too far off to hear him viewed in the way you suggest.
The second part, that of the Jewish question always baffled me. See, they claim Jesus was a man of God, or a prophet rather, but not God himself. So, if they think he was a man of faith, they are also claiming that he is a liar- since he himself said that he was God's son and a part of God. So, how can a 'liar' be deemed a prophet?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I think the devil as we perceive is the ruler of this world. But i do think there is 2 forces in the heavens though, but what we think of as the devil is real, and runs this world, so who knows?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nowayreally

If you look online and look at the questions of Jesus and Muhammad to Jews. They will say they we're not Prophets of God. Which has me baffled.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The message of Jesus, shown by how He lived and what He taught, was to demonstrate how to live in a way that will help us reach Heaven. It all basically boils down to loving God and loving each other (e.g., helping those in need). Not something one would expect to be consistent with a message of Satan.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Jesus never said he was the son of God. He rather said, "I am A son of God". There's a big difference there. I have often brought up this topic. It angers Christians and scares a good many of them too. The devil is the trickster and he just may have tricked a good portion of the world's populace.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Hmm....thats a interesting statement but i know for a fact that jesus is not the anti christ! Read through the new testament and it will be clear to you. Because if he was, he would have embraced satan when he tempted him.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

Yeah, its too much for me to recount or remember from Catholic Education- but I have seen a good deal of politicians use good wordplay when they need to contradict themselves so this wouldn't be too far of a stretch to consider.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The Lamb and the Goat are not anything alike and to even say or write such about the lamb would be very foul. But to each their own we shall all see Lamb or Goat followers, smh..

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The paintings and statues you see in church aren't Jesus the lamb, but are of Lucifer the Lion. and heres why I think that. As a kid I don't know why but I had asked St Jude if you tell me what the future holds for me I will make a statue of God (while visualizing the common face of Jesus that we all know), next day at work my mom sees a psychic who told her what the future held for her and her children and she comes home telling me what she had to say etc etc. Which in hindsight was an answer/message from Lucifer because Jehovah says to never make statues or images of whats in heaven etc etc and to not pratice any of that ghoulish spiritism # that I am sure that psychic may or may not have been involved with or connected to. Also I was just thinking and talking to my mom about this about 20 minutes ago and this thread pops up, not the first time I have noticed threads popping up on here relating to subjects right after I talked about them or after they were on my mind. Could some of these threads be a form of Satanic baiting? But on a side note, I do know for a fact that Satanist freaks love to see where people in general stand. What they feel about various subjects, what they have seen or dreamed about, and if their general twisting and stage acting has had any influences over peoples opinion/mindset.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

To answer your question,yes, Jesus is the Messiah!
In hebrew His name is Yeshua Ha Mashiach,Jesus
the Messiah.
Soon, the jews will accept Yeshua as the Messiah
during the tribulation.Which could start anytime soon!

Jesus is NOT the Messiah of satan.Satan is a fallen
angel and owns this planet right now.Jesus will soon
return and kick satan down into hell.
When this happens,Jesus will reign here on earth as
King of kings.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by mamabeth]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
i read this topic title and im getting really annoyed. it seems more and more that atheists and non christians are starting ALL the topics about God. i wonder why?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by the illuminator

They have nothing better to do,that is why!
Second line same as the first!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

Actually, Jesus states, God states, and the writers of the Bible state, throughout the New Testament, that Jesus is the Son of God. I honestly created an account here so I could respond to you. Your comment, that you raise this point to many Christians, and it angers them, is laughable, seeing as you don't have any idea what you are talking about. Jesus never says I am A Son of God.....seeing as how it is stated repeatedly in the Bible Jesus is in fact God's only son, (and if you believe in or know what the Trinity is, you would know God/Jesus are one in the same).

Try reading:

Matthew 27:39-50 (KJV)
Luke 22:70 (KJV)
John 10:36 (KJV)
Galatians 2:20 (KJV)

Those are 4 easy examples found by taking literally 9 seconds out of my life to google search "I am the Son of God".....pick up a Bible and read it if you want to see where you are wrong hundreds of more times. So frustrating when "atheists" or anyone else for that matter denounces scripture without having any idea what they are talking about. I am by no means a "Bible" thumper, however, I am a Christian, although a very poor one at that, I still believe, trust, and love my Savior. Maybe try doing research before you attempt to "wow" anyone with your "knowledge" of what Jesus does or does not actually say in the Bible....

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mademyself

The bible has been changed numerous amount of times. No book can ever stay the same for 2000 years. That is impossible. So we really do not know the word of Jesus.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Maddogkull]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

The Bible has never been "changed". It has been written in different "versions" or dialects as to make it easier to understand, changed? Never. For more on this subject, again, actually open, and read a Bible. For a jump-start, try out Isaiah 40:8....I can play this game all day long...also, if no book can "stay the same" over such a long period of time, then why, in the Bible given to me by Great Grandmother, before her death, which was given to her, by her Grandmother, as a young girl, are the passages, nearly identical to those found in a King James Version Bible? This Bible I am talking about is quite literally at least 150-200 years old.....most certainly it must have changed in 200 years? *Gasp*.....by Jove it didn't....

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
[edit on 3-5-2010 by mademyself]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I have a question for the OP...

If you believe that Jesus Christ is the same as Satan the Devil - then who is it that tempted Jesus when he PURPOSELY went out alone into the wilderness to accomplish that mission, which was to meet with Samael and reveal himself to him?

Jesus came to this Earth to answer the challenge of the Devil against not only God, but against all of Humanity.

After the third and (I'm sure) most tempting of temptations it is revealed that Jesus did not own this world - but the one tempting him did.

When the devil offered Christ all the kingdoms of the World if He would just fall down and do an act of worship to him, Jesus rebuked him, Gave all the praise to Jehovah, and left...

I think that after that, Samael understood there was no hope left of redemption by way of binding God's plans to save himself. Christ was God's answer to Samael, and the key to God's victory against Samael's machinations was the sacrifice of Christ, on behalf of all the World's sins.

IF Jesus at that point had subjected himself to the devil, I'm sure that there would have been nothing left to see, as I'm fairly possitive God at that point would have hit the delete button - like he's threatened to do in the past.

GAME OVER!..... God wins, hands down!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mademyself
reply to post by Maddogkull

The Bible has never been "changed". It has been written in different "versions" or dialects as to make it easier to understand, changed? Never. For more on this subject, again, actually open, and read a Bible. For a jump-start, try out Isaiah 40:8....I can play this game all day long...also, if no book can "stay the same" over such a long period of time, then why, in the Bible given to me by Great Grandmother, before her death, which was given to her, by her Grandmother, as a young girl, are the passages, nearly identical to those found in a King James Version Bible? This Bible I am talking about is quite literally at least 150-200 years old.....most certainly it must have changed in 200 years? *Gasp*.....by Jove it didn't....

You stated "nearly identical". Now if when every reprint is done and a single word or two is changed sooner or later.. maybe centuries the very wording of the bible changes.

Plus it is not the word of the God BUT of a disciple of your God writing what he (the disciple) says god wants him to write... GOD or JESUS did NOT pick up pen and paper... he "told" a man to "write" his word. therefore... a man wrote the bible. Technically, multiple men wrote the bible.

( By God, depending on your christian belief could mean Jesus or the Father of Jesus, God) I never really did get why some have a belief in Jesus the Son of God but not of GOD. If Jesus is the son of God then why wouldn't you go straight to the source instead of his son? I digress.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Here we go again, people commenting on biblical knowlage without reading or studying the bible. I think i will go to a quantum physics thread and comment on something i KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.

You people should go read and study the bible before opening your moths for it is a reflection of your lives, uneducated and ignorant.
The bible clearly states who JESUS and satan are. Asking stupid questions on something the op knows nothing about is an attack on christianity, and hate mongreling, nothing more. clear to me !

I AM LAUGHING AT YOU FOR YOU LOVE SATAN DONT YOU?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join