It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus the messiah of Satan??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

don't get me wrong I would definately like to know what the ray burst was on April 29th @8:30pm Texas time directly above when the stars first start appearing -it was a naked eye or? and was much larger than GRB080319 thank God some others saw it too no news yet on specifics

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I have been born again for 33 years now. I have never regretted a single day of walking with the Holy Spirit. If you have ever seen the movie, The Secret, then understand when the Bible talks about renewing your mind with the Word Of God (the mind or thoughts of God) it is the same thing but with the heart of His love given to you freely to guide you.

It's all very good even when the times of trials, testing and adversity come. God helps you through these times and you become stronger for it. ;- )

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
I remember a verse in the bible of Satan being able to present himself as a angel of light.

In reality, if you were to meet the devil, you would find him attractive, engaging and persuasive. Though he is really the prince of darkness, Satan successfully presents himself as "an angel of light" (2 Corinthians 11:14). bible.cc...

The same thing happened to Mary before Jesus was born. Also her relative Elizabeth who would be the mother of John the Baptist.Who foretold of Jesus coming ministry. Gabriel appeared to Mary as a angel of God and told Mary that she would be the mother of God's chosen messiah. Both Christianity and Islam both discuss the virgin conception. Of course to many today Jesus is the messiah. But Jews still don't believe he is. What is it then? Is he the messiah or not? Can Jesus be the anti-Christ and we have been all fouled by Satan into following Jesus.

I don't believe that Jesus is actually satan, simply because...it states in the bible, that as Jesus was fasting for forty days and forty nights, he was tempted by the devil, and didn't oblige him. The devil offered him to be the king of the world, if only he would renounce God...but of course he didn't. Jesus spoke of love and forgiveness...satan is the opposite of those. The antichrist will come in the last days and perform miracles and try to win over the hearts of people, but we will know how to scope out the wolf in sheeps clothing!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
Jesus never said he was the son of God. He rather said, "I am A son of God". There's a big difference there. I have often brought up this topic. It angers Christians and scares a good many of them too. The devil is the trickster and he just may have tricked a good portion of the world's populace.

I would really much like to debunk your statement using the same source you use...
Definition of Jesus Christ: The only born son of GOD, the only one brought forth by god alone!! the first born in all creation. With his mediation everything else came to be. in terms of ranking, his position would be 2nd most important in all creation only topped by God himself. not in any way is Jesus god!!! or a tool of satan for that matter
Jesus is gods son: mathew 16:15-17
Jesus is gods first creation: proverbs 8:22

guess this is enough for a start

[edit on 4-5-2010 by faceoff85]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
reply to post by mademyself

The bible has been changed numerous amount of times. No book can ever stay the same for 2000 years. That is impossible. So we really do not know the word of Jesus.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Maddogkull]

This could be relevant if the Bible was simply a translated copy of a copy of a copy of a translation etc. We still have the Greek manuscripts of the new testament that were written less than 50 years after the events, which the KJV was translated from. Also, one would need the "original" in order to make the claim that "the Bible has been changed", the Muslims have been using that lame argument despite them not having the original koran.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Jesus is the only begotten Son of God, there is a difference. Angels are called sons of God, Adam was a son of God. Jesus was not created, He is the 2nd person of the triune God. He is the Son in terms of authority, and begotten Son of God in terms of His human incarnation on Earth.

John 1:1-3
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Colossians 2:15-17
Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
And he is before all things, and by him all things consist

Current Jews (because the Jews of old were the first Christians) reject Jesus as the Messiah just as the Old Testament says they will. But they will eventually realize what they have done:

Zechariah 12:10
And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn

Many Jews view the coming Messiah as a conquering King, however they skipped over the portion where He is described as a suffering Savior. I don't know how a Jewish person can read Isaiah 53 and not see Jesus described to the T?

As for Islams claims... who cares? Islam was created in 690AD, that is 600 plus years after Christ walked this earth. That is the equivalent of me claiming to have deep knowledge of the goings on in the 1400s, rejecting history all the while. The "angel of light" Muhammed spoke to is the same one Joseph Smith saw, and he is none other than Satan himself.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Historymajor

You made a valid point that many should take into consideration HOW DOES 1 TEMP 1z SELF?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
when reading the Bible we come across the part where satan temps Jesus. satan says to Jesus that all he sees is his kindom on earth and he will give it to Jesus should he give in (not the actual quoted text - but the idea is there)

For this reason it is easy to see that satan runs the world/ earth but Jesus the heavens. There are two entities mentioned not one... Jesus who speaks openly about his faith and beliefs and satan that works behind the scenes with a hidden agenda. For this reason I believe there is no confusing the two.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Gabriel_

Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

which he exerted in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, 21far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in the present age but also in the one to come.

and put everything under his feet." In putting everything under him, God left nothing that is not subject to him. Yet at present we do not see everything subject to him.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingofmd
Jesus is the only begotten Son of God, there is a difference. Angels are called sons of God, Adam was a son of God. Jesus was not created, He is the 2nd person of the triune God. He is the Son in terms of authority, and begotten Son of God in terms of His human incarnation on Earth.

actually you're wrong, deuteronomy 6:4 clearly states there is just 1 god.
the egyptians however do know of a trinity but nowhere in the bible is the word even found. Neither did Jesus preach about trinity, furthermore mark 12:28-30 clearly states the most important commandment. Does Jesus add his name? john 14:28 clearly states Jesus his feelings toward his father. mathew 24:36 mentions something Jesus should know were he really 1 and the same as god... but he says even he doesn't know what his father knows.

John 1:1-3
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

this text is surrounded by alot of controverse but even though lots of translators didn't do this, there are lots of theologists who say the correct translation of that text should include 1 extra word or letter if you will:

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."

look real closely for the difference, its one letter but it makes all the difference in the world. I could give you a few sources for this if you want but trust me im not making this up

[edit on 4-5-2010 by faceoff85]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
Jesus never said he was the son of God. He rather said, "I am A son of God". There's a big difference there. I have often brought up this topic. It angers Christians and scares a good many of them too. The devil is the trickster and he just may have tricked a good portion of the world's populace.

You got three stars for this post? He said He was the Son and more.... that He was equal to God himself.

Satan even called Him the Son of God....here...." "If you are the Son of God, command these stones to turn into loaves." ...

[edit on 4-5-2010 by Logarock]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkspARCS

When the devil offered Christ all the kingdoms of the World if He would just fall down and do an act of worship to him, Jesus rebuked him, Gave all the praise to Jehovah, and left...

He said "you shall not tempt the Lord your God" to satan. In other words He was saying that He was God and had more authority....a good rebuke.
Jesus wasnt really passing that off to His father but intended Satan to see that He, Jesus was God.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

In the Bible there are numerous references to heavenly beings known as Bnai Elohim or "Sons of G-d". They are in Genesis where they produce demigods with humans. In Deteronomy they are mentioned as having the tribes/nations of man divided among them, except for Israel which belongs to G-d alone. They are also mentioned in Job as travelling with Ha Satan from Heaven to Earth and back.

They appear to be godlike figures and 70 in number, which is the same as the number of human tribes listed. It is also the same number of gods born from the Canaanite deity El in their mythology, which are also called Elohim in their mythology. In ancient Israel 70 men sat on the Sanhedrin, ancient Supreme Court of Israel and most likely modeled on a heavenly Sanhedrin where the seventy Bnai Elohim were members.

Due to the way the Semitic languages work, Sons of Elohim, can also mean Elohim. In Psalms there is a very interesting verse where G-d threatens the Elohim and calls them "Sons of Elyon or the Most High" He says they will fall like the Sarim or princes (another interesting group mentioned in Daniel) and become mortal like the "Sons of Adam".

If taken literally this means, that "Sons of G-d/ the Most High" can fall like the Sarim and become mortal like humans.

There are a number of sects who think that "Jesus", or a more accurate Westernization of his name, Joshua was in fact the Prince/Sar Michael.

Its even more interesting is that Jesus/Joshua is said to have been made a priest forever in the Order of Melchizedek. Melchizedek shares some traits with Michael and some Christian sects too believe Jesus/Joshua and Melchizedek were the same being/person.

If those sects are right, that would mean Melchizedek, Michael and Jesus were all the same figure. If that is right, this raises some important questions.

1. Why the fall and why mortality? Was it some kind of trial or test?

2. How does a fallen one get back into the Heavens? Self Sacrifice?

3. How would this impact current Christian traditions if this was true?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Having done my degree in ancient near eastern religions, I feel I should bring something up here: you do realize that Satan is not a name but a title, and that many have carried that title at times.

Samael, Azazel, Gabriel, Beliel, the list goes on.

Jesus is Azazel. The scapegoat made flesh.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
To the OP... ARE YOU STUPID? Where in the F@#$ do you get that lame assumption?! Do people just sit back and think of the dumbest thing possible without thinking or researching ANYTHING on this site? Do we have a bunch of 15 year olds punching away at the keyboard before mama gets home?

Posts like this makes me want to abandon this site for good... Seriously ATS has fallen FAR since Ive joined.. Ussusally I would have just ignored such drivel. It was his title that I personely take offense to. Even though he put it in a question.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DaisyAnne

You have anything to support the Azazel claim?

There were two goat offerings on Yom Kippur, one for G-d as a sin offering which was sacrificed and the other for Azazel, which was left in the wilderness.

As far I understand, Azazel had been bound as a type of Genius Loci, which would imply he was punished beyond the point of mortality. Compare Prometheus and Loki, whose myths mirror Azazel's.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

I do! I have a lot, since my first dissertation was on this exact claim (the second dissertation was on Gabriel as the serpent in the garden). If you like, I can u2u you later this evening?

Prometheus and Loki are entirely different archetypes from each other. Prometheus and Enki are the same. All the way down to the name being forethought.

Azazel, being bound, is not prevented from incarnating. He is prevented from seeing "the light." From returning to his first estate.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by HooHaa

To the OP... ARE YOU STUPID? Where in the F@#$ do you get that lame assumption?! Do people just sit back and think of the dumbest thing possible without thinking or researching ANYTHING on this site? Do we have a bunch of 15 year olds punching away at the keyboard before mama gets home?

Posts like this makes me want to abandon this site for good... Seriously ATS has fallen FAR since Ive joined.. Ussusally I would have just ignored such drivel. It was his title that I personely take offense to. Even though he put it in a question.

The only one sounding like a 15 year old here is the one using expletives and insults.

There is this thing called tact, Jesus had it, early Christians had it. Whats your excuse?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DaisyAnne

Yes I would greatly appreciate it.

Whats your opinion in regards to his status then? Was he redeemed by sacrificing himself for humanity and allowed to ascend back?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

The devil would pretend to be good because well, that's what the most evil people do. They get the good guys to support him so he can stab them in the back. You don't need the bible to figure that out. Just common sense. The bad guys who let themselves be know get caught and their plot fails. I really see no reason why people think the bible is amazing, or even credible. Man could easily have changed the bible. Man commits fraud. Start being realistic. Angels = alien. Devil = personality. God = purity.

Currently Earth has many Devil's, but the worst is probably Osama. err, I mean Obama. (what's the difference? They're both east Indian terrorist)
Youtube Obama's wife saying he was born in Kenya (hometown). Thus he's not legal to be American.

Ask a Obama supporter to name 1 accomplishment he has made.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join