It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus the messiah of Satan??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Can someone tell me how, in any way, Jesus could be the Messiah of Satan?

I don't think so.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Gday,

Originally posted by rusethorcain
If you actually pay attention to the words of Christ you will see He promotes a peaceful, pacifist method ...

Jesus said :
"I come not to bring peace, but a sword!"

Jesus said :
"If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother...he cannot be my disciple."

K.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Listen to those early morning birds chirp Kaytagg, and do you remember what innocence is like? When the racoon walks across the lawn at night do you consider it's young, and say a small prayer for it's health, and that of it's family? Or do you consider kicking it, or shooting it? I've seen you in many a thread regarding Christianity, and I'm going to call it out for a change. You must have a lot of hatred in your heart, and it's hard not to despise your continual and retarded comments.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
When I pray to God and Jesus, I get a very calm feeling.

And it is a different feeling.

To me, that proves they are true.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kapyong
Gday,

If you actually pay attention to the words of Christ you will see He promotes a peaceful, pacifist method ...

Jesus said :

Jesus said :
"If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother...he cannot be my disciple."

K.

I suppose you want to read it this way and who can stop you but he is speaking figuratively here. To judge a man you cannot isolate a few sentences. You must review and consider the totality of the man.

Nice try though, for a war monger. Just kidding. I have no idea what your motivation might be to make a warrior for anything other than peace and love, out of Christ.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Gday,

Originally posted by Northwarden
You must have a lot of hatred in your heart, and it's hard not to despise your continual and retarded comments.

Hahahahah.

YOU took the time to make a post with anger and hatred,
but no facts or discussion about the subject.

Hypocrite.

K.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Gday,

Gday,

Jesus said :

Jesus said :

K.

To judge a man you cannot isolate a few sentences. You must review and consider the totality of the man.

Totality?

You mean, if you IGNORE the violent bits, the peaceful PARTS left are all, well, peaceful?

Very funny.

K.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows

People pray to Mohamed and get the same feeling.
And Krishna,
and Buddha,
and Xenu....

So, that proves they are real, as well?
Right?

K.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

Satan or not. He never fulfilled the prophecies.

What About Jesus? Jews do not believe that Jesus was the mashiach. Assuming that he existed, and assuming that the Christian scriptures are accurate in describing him (both matters that are debatable), he simply did not fulfill the mission of the mashiach as it is described in the biblical passages cited above. Jesus did not do any of the things that the scriptures said the messiah would do. On the contrary, another Jew born about a century later came far closer to fulfilling the messianic ideal than Jesus did. His name was Shimeon ben Kosiba, known as Bar Kokhba (son of a star), and he was a charismatic, brilliant, but brutal warlord. Rabbi Akiba, one of the greatest scholars in Jewish history, believed that Bar Kokhba was the mashiach. Bar Kokhba fought a war against the Roman Empire, catching the Tenth Legion by surprise and retaking Jerusalem. He resumed sacrifices at the site of the Temple and made plans to rebuild the Temple. He established a provisional government and began to issue coins in its name. This is what the Jewish people were looking for in a mashiach; Jesus clearly does not fit into this mold. Ultimately, however, the Roman Empire crushed his revolt and killed Bar Kokhba. After his death, all acknowledged that he was not the mashiach. Throughout Jewish history, there have been many people who have claimed to be the mashiach, or whose followers have claimed that they were the mashiach: Shimeon Bar Kokhba, Shabbatai Tzvi, Jesus, and many others too numerous to name. Leo Rosten reports some very entertaining accounts under the heading False Messiahs in his book, The Joys of Yiddish. But all of these people died without fulfilling the mission of the mashiach; therefore, none of them were the mashiach. The mashiach and the Olam Ha-Ba lie in the future, not in the past.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
satan rules this world through deception ,
and uses his anti-christ , evil minions to achieve
his aims using fraud , greed and lies . he is the father
of lies on this masquerade rock .

God , and Jesus cast out evil at every turn
frustrating those plans and exposing those
involved . God owns this planet , and fully
intends to retake the lost ground .
Performing miracles , He can decimate
the world economy , ignite every volcano
and bring forth mighty earthquakes , storms
etc ,etc .... nothing is impossible for Him .
.... Modern witchcraft is therefore a
legitimate target for His wrath .
Repentance IS the ONLY way back ,
Grace is running out , God WILL win !

HALLELUJAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John. And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come. 15He who has ears, let him hear.

God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

Even now my witness is in heaven;
my advocate is on high.
My intercessor is my friend

on behalf of a man he pleads with God
as a man pleads for his friend.

Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

Jesus has been found worthy of greater honor than Moses, just as the builder of a house has greater honor than the house itself.

He forgave us all our sins, 14having canceled the written code , with its regulations, that was against us and that stood opposed to us ; he took it away, nailing it to the cross. 15And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.

For he himself is our peace, who has made the two one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, 15by abolishing in his flesh the law with its commandments and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new man out of the two, thus making peace, 16and in this one body to reconcile both of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility.

1Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, 2because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death. 3For what the law was powerless to do in that it was weakened by the sinful nature, God did by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful man to be a sin offering. And so he condemned sin in sinful man, 4in order that the righteous requirements of the law might be fully met in us, who do not live according to the sinful nature but according to the Spirit.

Is God the God of Jews only? Is he not the God of Gentiles too? Yes, of Gentiles too, 30since there is only one God, who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through that same faith.

Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, so that every mouth may be silenced and the whole world held accountable to God. 20Therefore no one will be declared righteous in his sight by observing the law

If you really keep the royal law found in Scripture, "Love your neighbor as yourself," you are doing right.

One man's faith allows him to eat everything, but another man, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables.

So it is written: "The first man Adam became a living being" ; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.

And the LORD God commanded the man, "You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; 17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die."
The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him."

But sin, seizing the opportunity afforded by the commandment, produced in me every kind of covetous desire. For apart from law, sin is dead. 9Once I was alive apart from law; but when the commandment came, sin sprang to life and I died. 10I found that the very commandment that was intended to bring life actually brought death.

5For when we were controlled by the sinful nature, the sinful passions aroused by the law were at work in our bodies, so that we bore fruit for death. 6But now, by dying to what once bound us, we have been released from the law so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code.

Christ is the end of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes.

And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows

People pray to Mohamed and get the same feeling.
And Krishna,
and Buddha,
and Xenu....

So, that proves they are real, as well?
Right?

K.

And the poster did say "to me."
Those who pray to Krishna may say exactly the same thing...and be correct!

I think the prevalence of "belief" must prove something. All these people can't be wrong. Like a Who Wants to be a Millionaire question, "Ask the audience" and the audience is overwhelmingly in favor of a God. There is only the question of His name and who his prophets or children are.

Considering the different languages it is very likely the same God has been tailored to suit different groups of people. Krishna, Buddha, Jesus all basically the same guy...the same prototype. They are examples to follow. Real examples.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sigismundus
Hi King of MD

Echad gramatically in this case (Deut 6:4) means 'only' or 'alone'

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Sigismundus]

Gensesis 2:24?
For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh

Echad is used in this case as well. Get a study bible, its word 0259. Are two persons physically one, or one alone, or is it implying a unity?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Know thyself and you will know God
Love thy neighbour as yourself
He who has not sinned cast the first stone
THE WORDS OF LOVE
NOT THE WORDS OF THE EVIL ONE OR HIS AGENTS
The code to the eternal is in those three sentences
Its just that no one obeys them
Many earnestly try
Buddhists try
Christians try
Jews try
Muslims try
ect
But do you succeed
Going to church on sunday gives one energy a dose of love and understanding, but come tuesday do we study the inner world in order to know God?
Do we love our fellow man as ourselves?
Do we lay down the stone?
christs message was the way to saving ourselves by action.
Not by saying I believe in jesus Christ on sundays.
Millions and millions have not even begun to go inwards including myself, the door is shut until you knock knock knock and learn, then knock knock and learn, every day of your life.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Do you have a problem whit that?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join