It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus the messiah of Satan??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Jesus , believe He the Son of God or not, said that you could judge a tree by the fruit it bears. A good tree will bear good fruit, a bad tree will bear bad fruit.

So, Jesus taught we should love our enemies, love your neighbor as thyself, we should forgive, be forgiving, be giving and generous, humble, meek, peaceful, thankful, sharing, non-judgemental, turn the other cheek, if someone wants our coat-give them your shirt too, if someone needs you to carry a load for a mile-carry it two, love your parents and honor them, obey the laws of the land and of God.

Satan/Lucifer is proud, decietful, a liar, a trouble maker and gossiper, a tempter, a rebellious soul, selfish, hurtful, lustful, jealous, seeks the treasures of this world, is not forgiving,....

The two could not be further apart...at one time, they may have shared a heavenly home...one fell to temptation, one rose above it.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Notice to all the Christians attacking me for asking a question about if Jesus was the Anti-Christ. Which to me he never was. You can keep telling me to read the bible. But it looks like you haven't either. Yes, I'm an Atheist and proud. To me Jesus never full field the prophecies to be the Jewish messiah. Why do I need to explain any more. While I can post a link that has everything down on Jesus not being the messiah. www.usbible.com...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

As well this here----> www.infidels.org...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I do agree with you.
Not necessarily Satan's messiah, but more like Alien Messiah, not wanting the Spiritual freedom of mankind.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

Thank you. At least someone is respectful on ATS today.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
LOVELY THREAD. YOU ACTUALLY MIGHT HAVE THE ANSWER FOR AN FUTURE EVENT.

YOUR ANSWER IS : Jesus the messiah of Satan??..

A DARN GOOD QUESTION WHEN THE FACT IS THAT THE BIBLE IS AN AWSOME ASTROLOGICAL NOTEBOOK. THE CHRISTIAN BIBLE IS 100% IDENTICAL WITH THE EGYPTIAN,JUST OTHER PERSONIFICATIONS.

And if you check it out, the bible has been changed abit through the years after being translated into different langauges and dialects. BUT it is still 100% identical to the egyptian. Weird?Not really.

JESUS= THE SUN IN OUR GALAXY.
SATAN= ?? WHAT OBJECT IN OUR GALAXY MIGHT THIS BE? IS THE BIBLE\SCRIPTS INFACT TELLING US SOMETHING?

MOST LIKELY,CAUSE THE CHRISTIAN BIBLE IS 100%IDENTICAL TO ONE OF THE FIRST BIBLE\SCRIPTS ON THE PLANET. THE EGYPTIAN ONE, A BIBLE WICH WERE MADE AS AN ASTROLOGICAL NOTEBOOK WITH ACCURATE INFO ABOUT OUR SOLARSYSTEM.

MADE WITH PERSONIFICATIONS-

so if jesus is the messiah of satan, that makes VERY much sense

The bible is actually amazing
you just have to understand it
=

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Archirvion]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

Thank you for your post.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by nowayreally

you have no idea how much info you are sitting on do you'

Did you know that lucifer is mentioned in every single religion\script the last 35 000 years
same story,same happening just with another name
--
So who is really Lucifer,if people before even Christianity existed knew him
Cause they did

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I've seen an angel bright as lightning like white all over wings and eyes I looked directly into them when I was @13, years later I heard an audible voice as if beside me on the sofa that said-my name, I am Jesus I died for your sins believe in Me and you will never perish-I stood to my feet and said yes Lord and now these have become very interesting-

I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live.-John5.25

at dawn on the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary went to look at the tomb.
2There was a violent earthquake, for an angel of the Lord came down from heaven and, going to the tomb, rolled back the stone and sat on it. 3His appearance was like lightning, and his clothes were white as snow.-Matt28

to which of the angels did God ever say, "You are my Son-Heb1.5

Do not let anyone who delights in false humility and the worship of angels disqualify you for the prize.-Col2.18

And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says, "Let all God's angels worship him."-Heb1.6

Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."-John20.29

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by No King but Jesus

Quoting bible verses will not prove anything at all.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

As a christian who reads the King James Bible everyday.
Jesus/Yeshua is the Messiah.I have been studying the
jewish roots of my faith.
Prepare yourselves...the day of His wrath is coming soon!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The Bible also says that you will know them by their fruit. I suggest you all become fruit inspectors. Jesus - LOVE, LIGHT, LIFE, and TRUTH. Satan - HATE, DARKNESS, DEATH, and LIES. Discern the difference, my friends! Ask Jesus to come into your life today. Love is all you need to interpret the Scriptures properly.

We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. 2 Corinthians 10:5 NIV

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. Philippians 4:8 NIV

The Parable of the Good Samaritan

On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. "Teacher," he asked, "what must I do to inherit eternal life?"

"What is written in the Law?" he replied. "How do you read it?"

He answered: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind;' and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' "

"You have answered correctly," Jesus replied. "Do this and you will live."

Luke 10:25-28 NIV

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

www.usbible.com... Read and learn!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

you may enjoy these-

the law that was put into effect through angels-Acts7.53

So, my brothers, you also died to the law through the body of Christ, that you might belong to another, to him who was raised from the dead, in order that we might bear fruit to God.-Rom7.4

You who are trying to be justified by law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace.-Gal5.4

Christ is the end of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes.-Rom10.4

for though a righteous man falls seven times, he rises again-Prov24.16

For if a law had been given that could impart life, then righteousness would certainly have come by the law.-Gal3.21

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
What would happen if I gave my life to Jesus? Would I be happy and meet a wonderful Christian woman? Or is it just a waste of time?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Horus-- *Egyptian God 3000 BC *Hourus had an enemy called Seth-They would battle everyday until one of them won. Hourus(Light) VS Seth(dark)Every morning Hourus would win against the darkness, and at night Seth would beat the light of hourus and send him into the underworld.( Change from daynight). *Born on Dec.25th. *Born a virgin. *Star in the east (his birth was accompanied by a star in the east). *Adored by 3 kings. *At the age of 12 he was a preacher and a teacher. *At the age of 30 he was baptised by a figure called anaph and started his ministry *Horus had 12 deciples. *Performing miracles,like healing the sick,and walking on water. *Horus was known by many names-"Lamb of God,The Light,Gods Sun,the truth. *After he got betrayed by his friend Typhon he got Crucified. *Buried for 3 days. *Ressurected. --------- Attis *Greece 1200 BC *Born on Dec 25th *Performed miracles *Crucified *Dead for 3 days *Ressurected ..... Krishna *India 900 BC *Born a virgin *Star in the east *Performed miracles with his deciples *Dead 3 days *Ressurected ......... Dyonisis *Greece-500 BC *Born a Virgin *Born on 25th Dec *Performed miracles with his deciples. *Names like"King of kings,gods son,alpha omega Ect" *Ressurected ----- Mithra *Persia-1200 BC *Born a virgin *Born on 25th Dec. *12 Deciples. *Performed miracles. *Dead for 3 days *Ressurected. *Names "the truth ect ect" *Worshipday\restingday sunday ----- Jesus Christ *Born on Dec 25th *Star in the East *3 Kings *Teacher at 12 *At age of 30 baptised and started his ministry. *12 Deciples,performing miracles. *Known as "Alpha and omega,Sun of god,lamb of god ect" *Betrayed by his friend judas. *Dead 3 days *Ressurected *Crucified These are just some of the many million recorded Personifications through religion per today. But why?Why the same attributes? *Birth Sequence-- This is 100% astrological.The star in the east is SIRIUS,the brightest star in the night sky,which on the Dec 24th allignes with the 3 brightest stars on the Orions Belts! These 3 stars are per today called the same as for the ancient times. The 3 Kings. The Sirius star and the 3 kings all point to where the sunrise comes at the Dec 25th="Birth of Gods Sun" atWinter Soltice. *Virgin Mary- The virgin mary is the constellation VIRGO or also known as VIRGO THE VIRGIN,Virgo were also referred to as "The House of Bread". Bethlehem translated means "The house of bread",which is then again referred to VIRGO, a place in the sky and not on earth. There is also something very interresting happening around the DEC 25th or the winter solstice. From the summer solstice to the winter solstice the days become shorter and colder,from a perspective of the northern hemosphere the sun appears to move south and gets smaller. The shortening of the crops and the closer you get into the winter solstice,it represented "DEATH" for the ancient civilisations,it was the death of the SUN.After moving south for 6 months At DEC 22 the sun is at its lowest point in the sky,but then something weird happens. The sun actually STOPS moving south, for 3 days,22-23-24 DEC,and during these 3 days pause the sun reside in the vecinity of the southern crosscrux constellation. After the 3 days pause at DEC 25,the sun moves 1 degree north giving hope for longer days,warmth and spring. And thus it was said. The sun Died on the cross,was dead for 3 days,and then ressurected again giving hope. --- 12 Deciples * This is simply the 12 constellations wich jesus(the sun) travels about with. Ever seen the cross behind jesus head?on pictures? Well its simply the cross of the zodiac. Cause jesus is the sun,the sun of god,the light of the world. John 9:5 *As long as i am in the world I am the light of the world. John 14:3 *And if i go and prepare a place for you,I WILL COME AGAIN,and receive you. As it does every morning.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

my testimony about the angel and voice is not a quote

Christ has indeed been raised from the dead-1Cor15.20

These are the Scriptures that testify about me,-John5.39

the head of every man is Christ-1Cor11.3

firstborn among many brothers-Rom8.29

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I don't think Christ can be the anti-Christ, that doesn't even make sense. Then again nothing about Christianity makes much sense to me. Jesus's philosophies are the important part of the story as far as I'm concerned, all the unsubstantiated supernatural stuff isn't all that necessary.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Horus-- *Egyptian God 3000 BC *Hourus had an enemy called Seth-They would battle everyday until one of them won. Hourus(Light) VS Seth(dark)Every morning Hourus would win against the darkness, and at night Seth would beat the light of hourus and send him into the underworld.( Change from daynight). *Born on Dec.25th. *Born a virgin. *Star in the east (his birth was accompanied by a star in the east). *Adored by 3 kings. *At the age of 12 he was a preacher and a teacher. *At the age of 30 he was baptised by a figure called anaph and started his ministry *Horus had 12 deciples. *Performing miracles,like healing the sick,and walking on water. *Horus was known by many names-"Lamb of God,The Light,Gods Sun,the truth. *After he got betrayed by his friend Typhon he got Crucified. *Buried for 3 days. *Ressurected. --------- Attis *Greece 1200 BC *Born on Dec 25th *Performed miracles *Crucified *Dead for 3 days *Ressurected ..... Krishna *India 900 BC *Born a virgin *Star in the east *Performed miracles with his deciples *Dead 3 days *Ressurected ......... Dyonisis *Greece-500 BC *Born a Virgin *Born on 25th Dec *Performed miracles with his deciples. *Names like"King of kings,gods son,alpha omega Ect" *Ressurected ----- Mithra *Persia-1200 BC *Born a virgin *Born on 25th Dec. *12 Deciples. *Performed miracles. *Dead for 3 days *Ressurected. *Names "the truth ect ect" *Worshipday\restingday sunday ----- Jesus Christ *Born on Dec 25th *Star in the East *3 Kings *Teacher at 12 *At age of 30 baptised and started his ministry. *12 Deciples,performing miracles. *Known as "Alpha and omega,Sun of god,lamb of god ect" *Betrayed by his friend judas. *Dead 3 days *Ressurected *Crucified These are just some of the many million recorded Personifications through religion per today. But why?Why the same attributes? *Birth Sequence-- This is 100% astrological.The star in the east is SIRIUS,the brightest star in the night sky,which on the Dec 24th allignes with the 3 brightest stars on the Orions Belts! These 3 stars are per today called the same as for the ancient times. The 3 Kings. The Sirius star and the 3 kings all point to where the sunrise comes at the Dec 25th="Birth of Gods Sun" atWinter Soltice. *Virgin Mary- The virgin mary is the constellation VIRGO or also known as VIRGO THE VIRGIN,Virgo were also referred to as "The House of Bread". Bethlehem translated means "The house of bread",which is then again referred to VIRGO, a place in the sky and not on earth. There is also something very interresting happening around the DEC 25th or the winter solstice. From the summer solstice to the winter solstice the days become shorter and colder,from a perspective of the northern hemosphere the sun appears to move south and gets smaller. The shortening of the crops and the closer you get into the winter solstice,it represented "DEATH" for the ancient civilisations,it was the death of the SUN.After moving south for 6 months At DEC 22 the sun is at its lowest point in the sky,but then something weird happens. The sun actually STOPS moving south, for 3 days,22-23-24 DEC,and during these 3 days pause the sun reside in the vecinity of the southern crosscrux constellation. After the 3 days pause at DEC 25,the sun moves 1 degree north giving hope for longer days,warmth and spring. And thus it was said. The sun Died on the cross,was dead for 3 days,and then ressurected again giving hope. --- 12 Deciples * This is simply the 12 constellations wich jesus(the sun) travels about with. Ever seen the cross behind jesus head?on pictures? Well its simply the cross of the zodiac. Cause jesus is the sun,the sun of god,the light of the world. John 9:5 *As long as i am in the world I am the light of the world. John 14:3 *And if i go and prepare a place for you,I WILL COME AGAIN,and receive you. As it does every morning.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join