It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus the messiah of Satan??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by No King but Jesus

What will happen with me when i become a Christian? Tell me what happened to you.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

Horus-- *Egyptian God 3000 BC *Hourus had an enemy called Seth-They would battle everyday until one of them won. Hourus(Light) VS Seth(dark)Every morning Hourus would win against the darkness, and at night Seth would beat the light of hourus and send him into the underworld.( Change from daynight). *Born on Dec.25th. *Born a virgin. *Star in the east (his birth was accompanied by a star in the east). *Adored by 3 kings. *At the age of 12 he was a preacher and a teacher. *At the age of 30 he was baptised by a figure called anaph and started his ministry *Horus had 12 deciples. *Performing miracles,like healing the sick,and walking on water. *Horus was known by many names-"Lamb of God,The Light,Gods Sun,the truth. *After he got betrayed by his friend Typhon he got Crucified. *Buried for 3 days. *Ressurected. --------- Attis *Greece 1200 BC *Born on Dec 25th *Performed miracles *Crucified *Dead for 3 days *Ressurected ..... Krishna *India 900 BC *Born a virgin *Star in the east *Performed miracles with his deciples *Dead 3 days *Ressurected ......... Dyonisis *Greece-500 BC *Born a Virgin *Born on 25th Dec *Performed miracles with his deciples. *Names like"King of kings,gods son,alpha omega Ect" *Ressurected ----- Mithra *Persia-1200 BC *Born a virgin *Born on 25th Dec. *12 Deciples. *Performed miracles. *Dead for 3 days *Ressurected. *Names "the truth ect ect" *Worshipday\restingday sunday ----- Jesus Christ *Born on Dec 25th *Star in the East *3 Kings *Teacher at 12 *At age of 30 baptised and started his ministry. *12 Deciples,performing miracles. *Known as "Alpha and omega,Sun of god,lamb of god ect" *Betrayed by his friend judas. *Dead 3 days *Ressurected *Crucified These are just some of the many million recorded Personifications through religion per today. But why?Why the same attributes? *Birth Sequence-- This is 100% astrological.The star in the east is SIRIUS,the brightest star in the night sky,which on the Dec 24th allignes with the 3 brightest stars on the Orions Belts! These 3 stars are per today called the same as for the ancient times. The 3 Kings. The Sirius star and the 3 kings all point to where the sunrise comes at the Dec 25th="Birth of Gods Sun" atWinter Soltice. *Virgin Mary- The virgin mary is the constellation VIRGO or also known as VIRGO THE VIRGIN,Virgo were also referred to as "The House of Bread". Bethlehem translated means "The house of bread",which is then again referred to VIRGO, a place in the sky and not on earth. There is also something very interresting happening around the DEC 25th or the winter solstice. From the summer solstice to the winter solstice the days become shorter and colder,from a perspective of the northern hemosphere the sun appears to move south and gets smaller. The shortening of the crops and the closer you get into the winter solstice,it represented "DEATH" for the ancient civilisations,it was the death of the SUN.After moving south for 6 months At DEC 22 the sun is at its lowest point in the sky,but then something weird happens. The sun actually STOPS moving south, for 3 days,22-23-24 DEC,and during these 3 days pause the sun reside in the vecinity of the southern crosscrux constellation. After the 3 days pause at DEC 25,the sun moves 1 degree north giving hope for longer days,warmth and spring. And thus it was said. The sun Died on the cross,was dead for 3 days,and then ressurected again giving hope. --- 12 Deciples * This is simply the 12 constellations wich jesus(the sun) travels about with. Ever seen the cross behind jesus head?on pictures? Well its simply the cross of the zodiac. Cause jesus is the sun,the sun of god,the light of the world. John 9:5 *As long as i am in the world I am the light of the world. John 14:3 *And if i go and prepare a place for you,I WILL COME AGAIN,and receive you. As it does every morning.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

hmm

They will be exposed to the sun and the moon and all the stars of the heavens, which they have loved and served and which they have followed and consulted and worshiped.-Jer8.2

Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water."-Rev14.7

And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.-2Pet1.9

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Wow- Sir, That gave me goosebumbs. Amazing. Thank you very much. That helped our research alot.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Archirvion]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I will answer your question...
You have to believe that Jesus was God in flesh.
That He took the sins of the world upon Himself.
That He suffered,bled and died on the cross to pay our
sin debt.
That He rose from the dead three days later.
He now sits by the right hand of the Father.
But,first you have to believe and I doubt that you will.
So, why cast pearls before swine?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

For none of us lives to himself alone and none of us dies to himself alone.

So the servants went out into the streets and gathered all the people they could find, both good and bad, and the wedding hall was filled with guests

As a young man marries a maiden,
so will your sons marry you;
as a bridegroom rejoices over his bride,
so will your God rejoice over you.

He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the LORD

link   

For none of us lives to himself alone and none of us dies to himself alone.

So the servants went out into the streets and gathered all the people they could find, both good and bad, and the wedding hall was filled with guests

As a young man marries a maiden,
so will your sons marry you;
as a bridegroom rejoices over his bride,
so will your God rejoice over you.

He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the LORD

link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Who knows if I'll believe or not. It's my journey to carry my cross as well.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Well, I hope someday that you will carry your cross.
The world behind me, the cross before me,no turning
back,no turning back!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

the law that was put into effect through angels-Acts7.53

---What is your thought about that line?..Would you please write your thought to me through mail. I am getting a feeling that you know more than you are supposed to inform. For Safety

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
woops

For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

For the nation or kingdom that will not serve you will perish; it will be utterly ruined.

But whoever fails to find me harms himself; all who hate me love death.

Anyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life in him.

For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to all men by raising him from the dead.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion
reply to post by nowayreally

you have no idea how much info you are sitting on do you'

Did you know that lucifer is mentioned in every single religion\script the last 35 000 years
same story,same happening just with another name
--
So who is really Lucifer,if people before even Christianity existed knew him
Cause they did

I actually am very glad that you have mentioned this and very happy to read your posts. My problem is that as a spiritual person I believe hands down in God the father and in Christ- Ive had signs of confirmation of these beliefs too. Yet, my intelligent curiosity takes over often, and with all the hatred, violence and the looking into the history of Christian faith has lead me to doubt. But again, that is my own personal cross at the moment which I believe you have helped make it easier to 'pick up and to bear'. Christian Apologetics also helps.

As far as the OP goes, I do not believe his intentions were ill. I treat all religious questions with respect, even if the nature of them appears demeaning in any way.

Yet, I have an opinion on Atheists-

Now, Agnostics - they just float by without thought or effort, so they are null in this area, except to go along with one argument or the other without attaching importance-

BUT Atheists are the best- b/c when one feel so strongly that God does not exist, and must go to links to 'spread their word'- what they are simply proving is that they have studied, speculated and researched religion more than most-that they care about God immensely, even if they channel it in opposition to him. and although their 'belief' is that its all a load of garbage then why not just move on? Why constantly try to prove their case? Why give a damn about something you claim 'does not exist'? As Socrates (or Plato writing for Socrates) states, "A man who is good at saving money is also good at getting money." Meaning, everything within itself carries it's opposite.
If only the Atheists could turn all that energy in the opposite direction- because WHEN our end comes- If I am wrong...well then, so what? But if you are wrong???

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
No OP, Jesus was not a lie of the devil. The ideologies that promote that must be examined carefully to their sources at Lucis Trust, and the theosophy of M. Blavatsky. Here heresies go on and on and on ... observe this blather:

Dragons and other fallen angels being described in other parts of this work, a few words upon the much-slandered Satan will be sufficient. That which the student will do well to remember is that, with every people except the Christian nations, the Devil is to this day no worse an entity than the opposite aspect in the dual nature of the so-called Creator. This is only natural. One cannot claim God as the synthesis of the whole Universe, as Omnipresent and Omniscient and Infinite, and then divorce him from evil. As there is far more evil than good in the world, it follows on logical grounds that either God must include evil, or stand as the direct cause of it, or else surrender his claims to absoluteness. The ancients understood this so well that their philosophers — now followed by the Kabalists — defined evil as the lining of God or Good: Demon est Deus inversus, being a very old adage. Indeed, evil is but an antagonizing blind force in nature; it is reaction, opposition, and contrast, — evil for some, good for others. There is no malum in se: only the shadow of light, without which light could have no existence, even in our perceptions. If evil disappeared, good would disappear along with it from Earth. The “Old Dragon” was pure spirit before he became matter, passive before he became active. In the Syro-Chaldean magic both Ophis and Ophiomorphos are joined in the Zodiac, at the sign of the Androgyne Virgo-Scorpio. Before its fall on earth the “Serpent” was Ophis-Christos, and after its fall it became Ophiomorphos-Chrestos. Everywhere the speculations of the Kabalists treat of Evil as a force, which is antagonistic, but at the same time essential, to Good, as giving it vitality and existence, which it could never have otherwise.

Page 413, The Secret Doctrine. Madame Blavatsky

It is important to look beyond it to the agenda. Getting to the bottom of the Lucis trust - UN - nwo theosophy is one of the most important things you can do in your life.

The 20th century has seen the decline of traditional Christian beliefs and the rise of the seemingly all-inclusive, multi-dimensional belief system known loosely as "New Age" spirituality. Helena Blavatsky and Alice Bailey were two of the most well known organizers of this movement in the early part of this century (and they will be referred to throughout this article). Blavatsky founded the Theosophical Society and Bailey, later a president of the TS, founded the organization known as the Lucis Trust, which has counted as members men of great influence such as David Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger, Paul Volker and George Schultz. Blavatsky and Bailey were avid trance-channelers who claimed to receive messages from spirit entities and both recorded many predictions that were made to them regarding the inevitable appearance of "The Lord Maitreya" or "The Christ" on the earth immediately prior to earth's initiation into the utopian "New Age." Because these women engaged in the biblically-forbidden practice of spiritism and because the messages they received were deeply anti-Christian, mocking and ridiculing traditional Christianity, bible-believing Christians have understood that the appearance of the man whom Bailey and Blavatsky predicted was not a prediction of the second coming of Jesus Christ, but was very possibly a prediction of the future Antichrist.

A man by the name of Benjamin Creme, a self-described disciple of both Blavatsky and Bailey, appears to have taken over where they left off. Through his early studies of their works he became convinced in the reality of the "Ascended Masters," (the supposed inter-dimensional beings who direct humanity's evolution), and claims that in 1959 he was first contacted by them. According to Creme's biography... "He was told, among other things, that Maitreya, the World Teacher -- the Master of all the Masters -- would return in about 20 years and that he (Creme) would have a role to play in the event if he chose to accept it." Creme claims that he has been in constant telepathic contact with "Maitreya the Christ" since the early '70s and that Maitreya finally entered civilized society privately in 1977 when he materialized in human form and took up residence in a suburb of London. Since then Creme has traveled the world, giving lectures and appearing on talk shows, to prepare the world for the public emergence of Maitreya. He also claims that a major American television network has agreed to interview Maitreya at a time of Maitreya's choosing.

www.redmoonrising.com...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by nowayreally
Lucifer as an angel was the most beautiful of them all- which ultimately led in part to his 'fall' if I remember correctly, so it wouldn't be too far off to hear him viewed in the way you suggest.
The second part, that of the Jewish question always baffled me. See, they claim Jesus was a man of God, or a prophet rather, but not God himself. So, if they think he was a man of faith, they are also claiming that he is a liar- since he himself said that he was God's son and a part of God. So, how can a 'liar' be deemed a prophet?

could he have meant he is a part of god , like we are all a part of god.

As in our souls , including his, are part of gods total being/conscience.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Thanks and thank you lol. I'll have to start reading my bible soon.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Also of important note, her disciple Hitler:

Helena Blavatsky referred to these "gods," these wicked fallen angels, as "The Ascended Masters of Wisdom," (perhaps down is considered up from their perspective). Through her channelings of these beings they convinced her of their benevolence, and they also led her to develop some very racist evolutionary ideas, promoting the notion of an Aryan race, and denigrating the Jews as inferior. This notion reached it's climax through an Austrian by the name of Adolf Hitler. Dietrich Eckart was the famous occultist and German nationalist who befriended Hitler and promoted Blavatsky's work, leading Hitler into a deeper and darker occult vision. At the very end of Hitler's notorious book Mein Kampf, Hitler closed with these words,

"And I want also to reckon among [Nazi heroes] that man, who, as one of the best, by words and by thoughts and finally by deeds, dedicated his life to the awakening of his, of our nation: Dietrich Eckart."

Blavatsky's signature publication was a huge volume entitled "The Secret Doctrine," which claimed to illuminate the true origins of mankind and our relationship with the Ascended Masters. At the end of Dietrich Eckart's life, as he lay dying, he offered these final words regarding his infamous protege,

"Follow Hitler! He will dance, but it is I who have called the tune. I have initiated him into the 'Secret Doctrine,' opened his centers in vision and given him the means to communicate with the Powers. Do not mourn for me: I shall have influenced history more than any other German."

www.redmoonrising.com...

Blavatsky and Bailey were possessed by those whom they called "Master Spirits" during their lives, and wrote many books from the direct influence of the demons they co-habited with, who convinced them of their benevolance. They turned many from God through their works and institutionalized themselves among the elite Cabal. I hope everyone who is unclear on this takes the time to read the Redmoon site.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Northwarden]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

She gave birth to a son, a male child-Rev12.5

But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, now crowned with glory and honor because he suffered death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.-Heb2.9

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!

link   

She gave birth to a son, a male child-Rev12.5

But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, now crowned with glory and honor because he suffered death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.-Heb2.9

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!

link   
Christians have stop’t worshiping God. in the old bible it says, gods words “worship me and no other, I am the fist and the last.”. and the name should be Emmanuel NOT jesus. Man keeps altering the bible to say what They like. and why do they mostly use a symbol of Pain? jesus on a cross. why no a symbol of love? so many warning in the old bible about fouls profits. they did not listen!
“YES I know I can Not spell”
have you ever noticed that jesus is said to lead sheep. and people see sheep as stupid and blind, who will follow any one?
why do so many hate the jews? could it be they dont believe in jesus? but non of them have ever said this? why? if jesus is real then they would use the fact that the jews lie. but they dont. only evil would hide the fact that they hate the jews because they know the truth?
I have nothing against God. I will pray to him. will you?

[edit on 3-5-2010 by buddha]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion
reply to post by itsawild1

Horus-- *Egyptian God 3000 BC *Hourus had an enemy called Seth-They would battle everyday until one of them won. Hourus(Light) VS Seth(dark)Every morning Hourus would win against the darkness, and at night Seth would beat the light of hourus and send him into the underworld.( Change from daynight). *Born on Dec.25th. *Born a virgin. *Star in the east (his birth was accompanied by a star in the east). *Adored by 3 kings. *At the age of 12 he was a preacher and a teacher. *At the age of 30 he was baptised by a figure called anaph and started his ministry *Horus had 12 deciples. *Performing miracles,like healing the sick,and walking on water. *Horus was known by many names-"Lamb of God,The Light,Gods Sun,the truth. *After he got betrayed by his friend Typhon he got Crucified. *Buried for 3 days. *Ressurected. --------- Attis *Greece 1200 BC *Born on Dec 25th *Performed miracles *Crucified *Dead for 3 days *Ressurected ..... Krishna *India 900 BC *Born a virgin *Star in the east *Performed miracles with his deciples *Dead 3 days *Ressurected ......... Dyonisis *Greece-500 BC *Born a Virgin *Born on 25th Dec *Performed miracles with his deciples. *Names like"King of kings,gods son,alpha omega Ect" *Ressurected ----- Mithra *Persia-1200 BC *Born a virgin *Born on 25th Dec. *12 Deciples. *Performed miracles. *Dead for 3 days *Ressurected. *Names "the truth ect ect" *Worshipday\restingday sunday ----- Jesus Christ *Born on Dec 25th *Star in the East *3 Kings *Teacher at 12 *At age of 30 baptised and started his ministry. *12 Deciples,performing miracles. *Known as "Alpha and omega,Sun of god,lamb of god ect" *Betrayed by his friend judas. *Dead 3 days *Ressurected *Crucified These are just some of the many million recorded Personifications through religion per today. But why?Why the same attributes? *Birth Sequence-- This is 100% astrological.The star in the east is SIRIUS,the brightest star in the night sky,which on the Dec 24th allignes with the 3 brightest stars on the Orions Belts! These 3 stars are per today called the same as for the ancient times. The 3 Kings. The Sirius star and the 3 kings all point to where the sunrise comes at the Dec 25th="Birth of Gods Sun" atWinter Soltice. *Virgin Mary- The virgin mary is the constellation VIRGO or also known as VIRGO THE VIRGIN,Virgo were also referred to as "The House of Bread". Bethlehem translated means "The house of bread",which is then again referred to VIRGO, a place in the sky and not on earth. There is also something very interresting happening around the DEC 25th or the winter solstice. From the summer solstice to the winter solstice the days become shorter and colder,from a perspective of the northern hemosphere the sun appears to move south and gets smaller. The shortening of the crops and the closer you get into the winter solstice,it represented "DEATH" for the ancient civilisations,it was the death of the SUN.After moving south for 6 months At DEC 22 the sun is at its lowest point in the sky,but then something weird happens. The sun actually STOPS moving south, for 3 days,22-23-24 DEC,and during these 3 days pause the sun reside in the vecinity of the southern crosscrux constellation. After the 3 days pause at DEC 25,the sun moves 1 degree north giving hope for longer days,warmth and spring. And thus it was said. The sun Died on the cross,was dead for 3 days,and then ressurected again giving hope. --- 12 Deciples * This is simply the 12 constellations wich jesus(the sun) travels about with. Ever seen the cross behind jesus head?on pictures? Well its simply the cross of the zodiac. Cause jesus is the sun,the sun of god,the light of the world. John 9:5 *As long as i am in the world I am the light of the world. John 14:3 *And if i go and prepare a place for you,I WILL COME AGAIN,and receive you. As it does every morning.

A hilariously poor film, with equally hilarious facts.
I take it you left out the part of isis taking all of osiris's body parts(Except his penis which was thrown into a lake and eaten by a catfish) she then takes the body parts and uses them to summon osiris and a golden penis, which isis then used to conceive Horus.
Context, fun eh?

[edit on 3-5-2010 by hippomchippo]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join