It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

looks like im gonna have to sign up to you tube and post some nice links to this thrread, just to help the public!

thanks

rich

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND

well thanks for your kind words BIAD but seriously im getting embarrassed because i have done nothing to deserve any thanks, it was netties great work that pointed me to mr Hesemann, and mr Hesemann that provided the info, all ive done is make contact and copy and paste the info!.
thanks
rich

Well, come on Rich - it's a tag team here, and tag - you're it!

And BIAD - I'm a bit worried about you - you haven't changed your avatar in a couple of days - are you feeling unwell?

You know, if it wasn't for ElijahWan and Dr Stoat then I would have lost interest in this a long time ago. At least now it's all over my dog has finally been fed ...

- Hermit
(Edit to add: Disclaimer: NO DOGS WERE HARMED DURING THE DURATION OF THIS EPISODE. THE OTHER DOG GOT SICK AND SOMEBODY SHOT A DUCK BUT THAT'S ABOUT IT.)

[edit on 13/6/2010 by Netties Hermit]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit

well thanks for your kind words BIAD but seriously im getting embarrassed because i have done nothing to deserve any thanks, it was netties great work that pointed me to mr Hesemann, and mr Hesemann that provided the info, all ive done is make contact and copy and paste the info!.
thanks
rich

Well, come on Rich - it's a tag team here, and tag - you're it!

And BIAD - I'm a bit worried about you - you haven't changed your avatar in a couple of days - are you feeling unwell?

You know, if it wasn't for ElijahWan and Dr Stoat then I would have lost interest in this a long time ago. At least now it's all over my dog has finally been fed ...

- Hermit
(Edit to add: Disclaimer: NO DOGS WERE HARMED DURING THE DURATION OF THIS EPISODE. THE OTHER DOG GOT SICK AND SOMEBODY SHOT A DUCK BUT THAT'S ABOUT IT.)

Wow talk about coincidence there Netties....Here I am....checking out the good ole detective thread, going to remind you all who brought the Faltskog > Van Greunen/ Jimmy connection to the forefront....and lo an behold you mention me in yer post.
Made my day that ya remembered. Tho....if it wasn't for your and Rich's hard work and diligence we would have NEVER found out they were actually ONE IN THE SAME!

So anything new going on with this or nuuu?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Originally posted by ElijahWan

Wow talk about coincidence there Netties....Here I am....checking out the good ole detective thread, going to remind you all who brought the Faltskog > Van Greunen/ Jimmy connection to the forefront....and lo an behold you mention me in yer post.
Made my day that ya remembered. Tho....if it wasn't for your and Rich's hard work and diligence we would have NEVER found out they were actually ONE IN THE SAME!

So anything new going on with this or nuuu?

Naa - not really - she/he/it has & Wayne have gone underground. But we're still checking.

And I wish you were around for the last part - you did some great work there in the beginning - and the final chapters were quite fun.

- Hermit

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

Since I have better things to do with my Sunday morning than read 80+ pages....Could ya give me a short summary of the twists and turns? I'd be interested to know where we ended up.

I guess this is probably the first time I'm actively contributed to disproving a Hoax. WOOT! Oh....and SHAME ON YOU JUDY/JIMMY/JUDIMMY!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ElijahWan

hi elijahwan, i apologise because i should have mentioned you earlier as well, i had forgotten that you added so much to this thread because you went a.w.o.l for a while! lol.

and thanks for the friend add, i have returned the compliment.

thanks

rich

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

No worries man, I don't do the research for credit, just to get to the TRUTH...regardless if I have to dig through 30 ft of BullShiz first. You all did a wonderful job keeping the thread moving without letting it divulge into a huge argument. For the first 20 pages or so I didn't even want to post because of all the bickering....But once the info started coming out it was just too tantalizing of a tale to leave hanging. Had to do my due diligence and spend a few hours researching....After all what else does a young community college-student still living at home have to do in the wee hours of night except disprove Hoaxes

edit to add: Thanks for accepting man! Figured after the hard work I saw you all put into this thread I might as well keep an eye out for ya by putting ya on there.... You and Netties are like #7 and #8 on my friends list or something lol.

[edit on 6/13/10 by ElijahWan]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ElijahWan

these thrreads always start with bickering because of the difference between blind believers and people that want scientific proof.

but what annoys me about these situations is that i dont class myself as either a skeptic, disinfo agent, blind believer or anything of that kind, im just a normal everyday person with an interest in these subjects, i personally think there must be intelligent life that has achieved space travel elsewhere in this vast universe but i have no idea if we have been visited or not, i certainly would love it to be true or to happen in my lifetime but i want truth and proof, not just some fuzzy photo of what could be anything or some crackpots word.

but the believers always start off arguing over anything, they then resort to calling people skeptic or disinfo agent, they cherry pick what they want to hear and then resort to outright insults when its not going there way and finally when the evidence of a hoax becomes overwhelming they quietly disappear without a word, an apology or even an admittance that they were wrong!. i personally would gladly admit and apologise if i was proved wrong!!!.

thanks

rich

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Aye our beliefs fall pretty much into the same category. I'm like you, interested in possible Alien Life ect, and I too believe that there is life out there that IS much more intelligent than us. Who knows what will happen and when, hopefully one of us will get the disclosure were looking for in our life times....Though I'm hoping they land on yer lawn first so you can vouch for em

Keep up the good detective work man!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
...Well, come on Rich - it's a tag team here, and tag - you're it! And BIAD - I'm a bit worried about you - you haven't changed your avatar in a couple of days - are you feeling unwell?

I agree, it is like a tag team... and it's getting better each day.
And now, entering under the ropes in the nice blue tights is....
(drum roll please?.... a drum rolls past)
ElijahWan!! ... straight from his European tour.

Seriously though... (when was BIAD last serious?!) RICH and Netties
Hermit are just two of the many heroes of this show.
These hoaxer-goons have been outed and that can only be a benefit
to ATS.
If it was up to me, I'd give you a medal, or at the least, canonise the
pair of you.

I'm just thinking... am I the guy in the corner of the ring with the bucket
and swabs?
No leotard?... no shiny muscles?... no gym socks stuffed down the...
I digress.
... and I changed my avatar (I like this one!)

Great thread guys and I'm getting better at staying on topic.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by A boy in a dress]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

but the believers always start off arguing over anything, they then resort to calling people skeptic or disinfo agent, they cherry pick what they want to hear and then resort to outright insults when its not going there way and finally when the evidence of a hoax becomes overwhelming they quietly disappear without a word, an apology or even an admittance that they were wrong!. i personally would gladly admit and apologise if i was proved wrong!!!.

That is really insightful Rich, and EXACTLY how these kind of threads go down. Although you should have said in this case: "and finally when the evidence of a hoax becomes overwhelming they quietly disappear into the bath or shower, never to be heard of again.

I guess if you look in the Hoax bin the same formula can be applied to most there.

At least, now that I've read this, I can be aware that future threads are going to happen this way.

- Hermit

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
we dont need radio signals to tell us that there here or they exist we already know they exist it's just whether or not people want to accept it i gurantee if an aliend did expose himself in broad daylight you'd have people saying cyborg gov. has cyborgs you'd have people saying its a hologram b/c of the chem trails trying ot make the whole sky a movie screen...i mean no matter what non-believers will be...non-believers which is cool with me they can go ahead and sleep peacefully at night thinkin an invisible sky daddy is protectin them

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic...they can go ahead and sleep peacefully at night thinkin an invisible sky daddy is protectin them

Yet, is that not exactly what YOU seem to believe? Invisible aliens from the sky here to save you, that you take on faith?

Have you read the UFO forums here, with all the "we're going to 'ascend' when the aliens show themselves and all the non-believers will be left behind" talk? What is that if not a spottily-disguised version of evangelical Christianity, with OOgluk1!** the space alien in the role of Jesus, "ascending"/rapturing the believers, whilst casting the nasty skeptics down?

No one's coming to save us, not even little grey Saviors. When we grow up enough as a race to realize that, maybe we'll get around to saving ourselves.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

what are you talking about?. i for one do not really believe in god or the " invisible sky daddy " as you call him, i personally think religion is a load of rubbish, i also believe there's more chance of there being intelligent life out there then there is of there being an all ruling all designing creator. but im not stupid enough to believe these hoaxes and fuzzy photos are proof of anything. i would love to see proof of alien life and visitations in my lifetime but im certainly not going to take a leap of faith on anything just because i want it to happen!.

but if as you say "we know they exist and are here" then please elaborate and show us some evidence of this because i certainly aren't one of the "we" that "know". im all ears and await this evidence with an open mind!.

thanks

rich

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

thats alot of words you put in my mouth! you might wanna re type a better post before i answer you!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

kinda hard to condense 24 yrs of study into one lil post but i'll start by saying read the bible,read the book of the law, look up mythologies and study ancient civilizations...its all been in front of your face since you were born you just never grasped it! but i'm not gonna do it all for you put donw your chips and mtn dew and look for yourself...a lil hint if there is "one" force living cereatures should fear including aliens its not some invisible god that sits up in heaven warning you of a fallen angel and if you dont listen to him hes gonna give your soul to it...it's NATURE nothing would be biological without it!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

crazy stuff, we are not alone in the universe, maybe not alone onn our won planet! who knows!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

sorry but ive read and looked into most of that stuff a great deal and although i would agree that there's a lot of tantalising stuff amongst the text, pictures and artifacts from ancient civilisations, there's no proof of anything and most of the evidence from that era can be interpreted in many different ways! and its not an absolute fact that we can even translate their languages properly with 100% certainty and accuracy as none of them were around to help us and make sure they are correct, for all we know a lot of what we think we know about them could be totally wrong!.

and as for the bible! im sorry but its a collection of storys written by many different hands and cobbled together and is full of contradictions from start to finish!. its also a fact that it was re written by the romans when they finally embraced christianity, to suit them and their beliefs in an attempt to control the masses so is hardly a reliable source!!!. and there's not much evidence to back most of it up!, for all we know most of it is or could be total fiction!.

and last but not least, you mentioned mythology, does the word myth give you any clues about that?!!!.

you came into this thread wiith a big claim, big claims require big evidence yet you have offered nothing !, so please enlighten me about how "we know" because i dont!.

thanks

rich

[edit on 16-6-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

thats where we differ...let me give you an example! lets say the nwo exists and they are controled by the illuminati and lets say someone came along for the hell of it lets say one day i broguth down the almighty american gov. in one swift move NOT impossible believe me...anyway lets say i did well to us and everyone living in the now it would be true

to generations down the road it would be legend might even be in text books but if your nto there when it happens if you didnt see it with your own eyes it will only be a legend or myth! once the people that were there die out it only becomes another story from the past!

...next question!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Mr Hesseman thinks warlockandjudge is Mr Judy too? This is good to know.
I too think it's time Wayne returns from the shower.
Thank you for the work you folks put forth into this adventure in psychology.

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join