It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
[edit on 9/6/10 by Caveat Lector]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
reply to post by lc1971

is what linked to a microquasar?. a hoax?. do you think a hoax lie about a U.V signal supposedly received on a RADIO telescope made up by a sex changed .u.f.o hoaxer is linked to a microquasar?. please elaborate?

thanks
rich

I think a microquasar is a small 'runaround' vehicle that Dr. Judy may have used as she trundled between NASA facilities... I'm not a 100% sure.

I'm just trying to help here.... in fact, I'm not a 100% sure of that either.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

I'm going to guess that a microquasar is another DR(?) Judy invention.

Or a really small TV set from when I was a kid.

I was over in the 911 forum, I should know better, but oh well. So I had to clear my mind of ugliness and find some fluff.

I figured that I would look at how BIAD was dressed, found Rosie the Riveter.
What a surprise! The fluff helped.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Thanks to you and vesta for the mention, but I think the credit should go to Dr.(?) Judy(et al) for making everything so very interesting (and easy)!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

I'm going to guess that a microquasar is another DR(?) Judy invention.

Or a really small TV set from when I was a kid.

I was over in the 911 forum, I should know better, but oh well. So I had to clear my mind of ugliness and find some fluff.

I figured that I would look at how BIAD was dressed, found Rosie the Riveter.
What a surprise! The fluff helped.

You may be correct with the idea that it's some sort
of complicated device used by Dr. Judy.
Whether it can pick up UV signals and translate them in
to something you would hear from Uranus or whether it's
a machine that blinks lights when held up at a Ufo conference...
I don't know.

I'm happy that I made you smile... would you prefer another
outfit? (sorry Mod for off-topic!)

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I don't think off-topic should be a problem now that this is a FO-SHO HOAX now.
Rosie is just dandy! Hava great day!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Then I shall plant this here... I hope it doesn't get
taken down.
Thanks B-guy.
files.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-6-2010 by A boy in a dress]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I can do the sound effects!

Ka-Ching!

That was very good!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Right!!! that's it,
Another avatar... damn it, my nails aren't done!

Oh and great thread!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
hi all ive received a couple more e mails from our very helpful friend mr Michael Hesemann, these are in response to warlockandjudges comments, Michael asked if i would put them up so i am only happy to oblige.

Let me point out that just everything claimed by "Dr. Judy Faltskög's" ficticious husband is a lie.She once claimed she was married to a Swedish Lesbian, she lives in Trier/Germany these days, and even under her new name, according to a newspaper artcle launched by her, she is South African by nationality, resident in Germany and sentenced by an S.A. court for Lesbian activities in public - this all happened AFTER her sex change in 1991, verfied by a German court, when she turned from James van Greunen to Judith Helena van Greunen/de Cadenet. Before, he indeed had three children with two different wives in England and Germany. Of course his claim of me being "homosexual and a transvestite" is not only slanderous but also another lie, born out of his sick and pervert phantasy. I herewith warn Judy Faltskög, resident in Trier/Germany, that I would sue her again (I already won a defamation lawsuit against him in 1990) whenever she repeats this or other slanderous lies. Of course I also never made a penny with "her" book (actually written by her school friend Dr. Henry Greef alias James Forbes), which was never published neither by me nor by any other publisher nor did she deliver the documents she was bound to deliver according a contract she (at that time: he) signed. Therefore the fact is that she still owes me money, but so be it. At least this strategy helped me to recognize rather soon that he/she/it is nothing but a phantasy-prone con-artist, hoaxer and parasite. Michael Hesemann.

apologies for the wall of text, thats just the way it copy and pasted!.

thanks

rich

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
here is the other e mail from mr Michael Hesemann, again sorry for the way it copy and pastes!.

Hello, having a look at your thread once again, I found that obviously van Greunen/Faltskög reacted on our "exposure"; of course, what else can we expect, with a lot of lies. It is true that HE fathered three children (or maybe more) when he was still a man. But that he/she/it lived in Sweden for all her life is just another lie. Let's see ... www.blogtalkradio.com... Judy herself names her residence as Germany. As far as I know,he/she/it lives in or near Trier! aenstreanrealm.spaces.live.com... Here Judy confirms that she has a connection to both, the Kalahari incident (promoted originally by James van Greunen, based on alleged information given to him by his former schoolfriend Henry Greef) and the Aenstrean Revelation (a book originally written by James Forbes, although van Greunen later claimed it is his story). Here Judy Faltskög takes over the heritage of James van Greunen... www.iol.co.za... In this article, Faltskög confirms that she is South African by nationality, lives in Germany and that she is "Lesbian"; certainly not a Swedish mother of a family of four children. Once again, she is proven to be a liar. Of course, her claim that "Mr Hesemann is a Transvestite, that he is gay and that he has a serious problem with woman" is too ridiculous even to comment. Just to set the records straight, I am engaged to a lovely young lady, we are together for seven years, and I always had wonderful girlfriends, although until the year 2000 my job as a journalist involved constant travelling, so at that time it was difficult to keep up a relationship, being rarely in my country or city. I absolutely never in my life had any homosexual tendencies or dressed in drag, so this claim by a transsexual Lesbian is, indeed, funny. Still, Ms. Faltskög should remember that I already won a defamation lawsuit against her when she still was James van Greunen, that she already had to pay a penalty and that I will sue her again if she repeats her ridiculous claims.
Greetings, Michael Hesemann .

thanks

rich

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
apologies to mr Hesemann, and everyone else, i posted those e mails in the wrong order, the second one came first!.

thanks

rich

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Thanks for keeping up the correspondence Rich & Mr Hessemen.

Good to see he is still reading the thread. He must have spat out his coffee when he was reading the comments from WarlockandJudge.

It's been very quiet in Judy-land lately ...

- Hermit

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

You know - I always believed it was James Van Greunen that wrote The Aenstrean Revelations - never entertained the thought that he 'borrowed' the story from Henry Greef. (I found a link for this manuscript back a couple of dozen pages on this thread somewhere, but I figured it was in German so I didn't bother to download it.)

That's interesting ... something new to search for.

- Hermit

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

hi nettie. yes i dont think michael was too impressed with warlockandjudges comments, and he like me also believes warlockandjudge is judy/jimmy. but i assured him that i doubt anyone on here took warlockandjudges comments seriously and neither did we believe anything warlockandjudge had to say.

thanks

rich

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Thanks for the updates Rich,

I was under the impression that Hendrick Greef was another made up persona of Judy's.
Hendrick Greef was supposedly the captain in the S.A. airforce that James Van Greunen got his Kalahari story off...well after people became suspicious of James's claims of being an airforce captain.

If you listened to the blogtalkradio interview (where Judy is interviewed by one of her friends, very impartial
) She mentioned her brother (or was it childhood friend now? ) was called Hendrick. It just seems like another of Judy's 'characters' to me.

Talking of slander and being generally dishonest, I wonder if you guys have seen this marvellous Youtube vid that name drops SETI scientist Dan Werthimer in an attempt to give the 'Dr Judy' story credibility. The creator (is that you Judy?!) of the video links a genuine signal story from 2008 and tries to imply it happened 'yesterday' and is something to do with the 'Dr Judy' hoax. Sad thing is people on youtube are buying it.

www.youtube.com...

Interesting reply to a comment ( left by someone who hasn't been fooled) here:

4 days ago
How is this breaking news when the story about the signal that was reported on KTVU-TV and the quote from Werthimer (that name was spelt wrong in video) is from 2008? Looks like someone is using a verifiable story to lend authenticity to the recent 'Dr' Judy signal hoax. Mentioning 'yesterday' instead of an actual date was a nice try. I'm guessing the creator of the video is well known hoaxer Judy/ James Van Greunen/Faltskog who is NOT a Nasa scientist! Please research this for yourself.

@Chippychazoo Well, I talk to Wayne almost daily on Facebook , and Judy is still missing even to her friends..
Ofcourse, I do not Know Judy myself, I talked to her once the same day she went 'off-air' or missing or what ever.
seems to be some commotion about blinking lights in the Orion constalation that is going on right now too and have apperntly been going on for 7 years... As I said, I just take Wayne's word on the Judy story....
FromDimmuLand 4 days ago

So this Youtube user is claiming they talk to Wayne (come out of the bath Wayne, we need to talk!) and there "seems to be some commotion about blinking lights in the Orion constalation that is going on right now too and have apperntly been going on for 7 years"

Looks like Judy is still busy trying to perpetuate the myth that her 'signal' was genuine.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

haha, i really dont think wayne will visit us again any time soon, he came on with his chest puffed up then quickly disappeared deflated !. he didn't answer my list of questions properly, instead he just kept refering me to his websites and book or gave vague answers and totally ignored the most damning questions !. he must be the man from atlantis if he can spend this long in the bath!

thanks

rich

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Once again, a pat on the back for you RICH... a detective true.
Wow! my eyes have been opened to the ways that these guys
do what they do in the pursuit of money.

A lot of my time, I have attempted to be humorous on this
site with a tongue-in-cheek attitude to certain threads, but
I now see that there are folk on the walls, making sure this
sort of stuff doesn't dwell too long here.

Cheers RICH.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by A boy in a dress]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

well thanks for your kind words BIAD but seriously im getting embarrassed because i have done nothing to deserve any thanks, it was netties great work that pointed me to mr Hesemann, and mr Hesemann that provided the info, all ive done is make contact and copy and paste the info!.

thanks

rich

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Originally posted by DrHammondStoat

I was under the impression that Hendrick Greef was another made up persona of Judy's.
Hendrick Greef was supposedly the captain in the S.A. airforce that James Van Greunen got his Kalahari story off...well after people became suspicious of James's claims of being an airforce captain.

If you listened to the blogtalkradio interview (where Judy is interviewed by one of her friends, very impartial
) She mentioned her brother (or was it childhood friend now? ) was called Hendrick. It just seems like another of Judy's 'characters' to me.

You're right Dr. So many bit-parts in this play that I'm getting lost. I was engrossed in James Forbes/Van Grenun's riveting tale "The Aenstrian Revelations" where him and his "childhood friend" Henry Greef were magically transported into Aenstrian "Father" Karne's ship that I totally forgot that he was also conveniently the Captain Hendrik Greef of Botswana/Kalahari fame.

Looks like Judy is still busy trying to perpetuate the myth that her 'signal' was genuine.

And lucky that there are a few here still willing to keep the public correctly informed.

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join