It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Warlockandjudge

In answer to your question, yes Dr Judy Faltskog is an Astronomer. She owns several small Radio Telescopes and has done much work Privately. She is afilliated with NASA, doing research for them from time to time.
Hell, she has enouch money and dont need to concock a story to make money. She is not looking for attention cause that she has enouch of from the scientific community.
To prove to you that Dr Judy Faltskog is who she says she is, do you really expect me to go and steal her Social Security card?

She owns several radio telescopes? I didn't know there was so much money in radio astronomy... all the members of the scientific community I know are still eating ramen noodles for lunch. And they've never heard of her.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

So what if Mr Heseman is a transvestite or gay? Do you have a problem with that?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

She is married to a very wealthy businessman! Strange your investigations hasnt turned that up yet!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Well, you say that Dr Judy Faltskog is a sex change, and you deffinitely have a major issue with that. That is all that this thread has been about! Not much about a signal from space, but only about you all thinking she is a man

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Warlockandjudge
Well, you say that Dr Judy Faltskog is a sex change, and you deffinitely have a major issue with that. That is all that this thread has been about! Not much about a signal from space, but only about you all thinking she is a man

That is not true. How long have you been reading this thread?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I agree that we should attempt to stay on topic, but information
gleaned AND shown, leads myself and possibly many, to believe
that the announcement of UV signals from space that may
indicate intelligence... could be false.

The Moderators here have deemed it a hoax by placing into the
Hoax Forum and now, some of us are looking at the ways that this
many-paged thread had been put into this site and how the hoaxers
continued their escapade.

I know it must gall you Mr. Warlockandjudge, regarding comments
about Dr Judy Faltskog and her possible sexuality, it is distressing
and I'm confident that the posters here will apologise if this thread
unearths evidence to the contarary... in fact, this is where you could
possibly assist them, Sir.

Nobody here is on a witch-hunt, although they may feel they've been
duped with the way this thread has panned out, it's just that when a
claim like this thread's title shows... you've gotta back it up with evidence.

Knowing the families and coming and vouching for them, sadly isn't enough.

Now to get on with my nails.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by A boy in a dress]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

we have no issue with judy/jimmys sex change whatsoever, we have an issue that judy was once james van greunen a known and proven u.f.o hoaxer.

we don't care whether mr Hesemann is or isn't what you say, what we do care about is the factual evidence that he provided which proves judy was jimmy and is a hoaxer.

now as ive already asked twice or more, please provide evidence to the contrary and we will apologise, until then the evidence stands as is.

and i didn't think you would be in sweden !. thats my point

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Hello Rich-England and well put, Sir.
This tale seems to be endless!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

If you so feverishly believe that she is a hoax and a man, then why are you following this thread with so much passion. Are you into sex changes? Secret fetish or something?

As you can see, this sort of response doesn't imply you
have Dr. Judy Faltskog's best intentions at heart... it implies
you're goading people into an arguement.

We're just trying to get to the truth and whether these damn
UV signals ever existed!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
The plot up till now: The OP passed on an interesting post she noticed on the Facebook page of Wayne Herschel, who styles himself a famous author, astro-archaeologist and inspiration to Dan Brown. (That's what he claims.) The post was an alleged message from Dr. Judy Faltskog, who is dubbed "a NASA affiliated radio astronomer." She claims to have received an "intelligence signal" in the ultra-violet region. (There's also some gibberish about "resonance frequencies" or something.) This alone kills the credibility of the "disclosure." Over the next day or so, Dr. Judy starts to justify the claim with hand waving. Radio telescopes can pick up a candle flame, that sort of thing. Web searches quickly reveal Dr. Judy to be a vampire, a wiccan, single, and possibly, a self-claimed radio-astronomer with a criminal record that prevents her from leaving South Africa. She is found to reside in Germany, Sweden, Californiam South Africa... with degrees from un-named universities as well as a PhD from UC Berkely. When asked, UC Berkeley never heard of her. She also claims to be an abductee and author of a book about the Kalahari "incident." As her story falls apart, she begins to suggest that she may be in danger (a la Dan Brown) and disappears. Wayne Herschel attempts to distance himself from her. He joins ATS briefly then disappears when it becomes obvious that there is no doubt in anyone's mind that the whole thing is a hoax. Eventually, contact is made with Herr Hesemann, who was investigating the Kalahari incident. He described, in detail, his dealings with James van Greunen, the "source" of the documents. His story made a clear case for fraud on van Greunen's part and provided evidence that he may now be going under the name of Dr. Judy Faltskog. Now a new member has appeared making accusations against Herr Hesemann and claiming to know the real Dr. Judy. Welcome back, Judy.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I said knock off the off topic stuff, and I meant it.

Any more and the thread will be closed.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
I said knock off the off topic stuff, and I meant it.

Any more and the thread will be closed.

Err...I don't know what your reading...But most of the "regular" ATSers that are posting in this thread are still on topic. It's in the hoax section...Is not figuring out how the hoax was perpetrated ON TOPIC?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

if what you say is true and judy owns several RADIO telescopes, could you please enlighten us on how RADIO telescopes receive U.V LIGHT ???.

also could you please explain why if judy owns these RADIO telescopes, how it became a big secret?. surely if she owns them then she is not a whistleblower as claimed and has every right to tell the world about any signal her own RADIO telescopes received ?.

also if she is a real NASA affiliated dr and astronomer then why didn't she go straight to the press instead of a silly cryptic facebook message to a dodgy author?. surely the press would listen to someone with those credentials?.

thanks

rich

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

I'm amazed that someone would actually baldly state that someone 'owned several radio telescopes'.

I'm thinkin' that someone doesn't have a clue as to how much an RT installation would run. It's like saying that she owns several sports stadiums. Not happening.

Unless, of course, you try to claim that any device that measures radio noise is a radio telescope - I see a few homebrew RT sites that call VLF receivers radio telescopes, for example.

The Allen Array was on the order of $50 million, and it's small to middlin'.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

hi bedlam. read my u2u. i have thoughts but dont want to post them at this time for reasons that you will understand after reading the message.

im quite sure that judy does not own any radio telescopes at all! lol

thanks

rich

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

The "Signal from Space" hoax was dealt with long ago. Never happened. That's actually what led us here, wondering just what sort of person would try to pull of such a poorly thought out hoax.

I could care less if she/he has had a sex change. Since it's evident that IS the case, then one has to wonder why, whether it was some sort of extreme attempt to elude authorities, skip out on debts, or what. The fact that it happened matters nary a whit.

You come in here making all sorts of unsubstantiated claims, and expect us to just go along with it? Not gonna happen. As folks around here are fond of saying, "pictures or it never happened". In other words, if you're going to make wild claims, be prepared to back them up when you get called out on the carpet about them.

So, if you're here to verify "Dr. Judy's" story, you can begin by verifying your own. You've already said that Judy owns several radio telescopes. Locations of these facilities are far from secret, so begin by telling us just which ones she owns. I can have it verified within a few minutes of getting that information.

Further, you said she had plenty of attention from the scientific community. Name one or two peer-review journal articles that we can find for ourselves to verify her identity. I have to tell you, I've done searches on and off line through the literature, and come up dry so far. You could obviously fix that deficiency. I'm not about to go through the Swedish tax records as you suggest without making these cursory verifications first, which are all in the public domain.

You further state she was born in Sweden, and lived there all her life. You have known her and her family for over 28 years (but are not in Sweden). Her husband is the owner and director of the company you work for. That would imply that her husband is in Sweden also, and as the director of a company, the company HQ is likely there as well.

If she has been in Sweden all her life, as you allege, how did she get a 1993 PhD from UC Berkley (which Berkley has no record of) or the "undisclosed university" in Germany?

Tell you what I'll accept. Verify just the "scientist" parts of the tale, give me things I can check out for myself to verify it. For that verification, assume that I have a PhD in Astrophysics, and would have access to all that entails, contact wise. That means I ought to be able to track down 'friends of friends' in the Astronomy community. If she has as much attention from that community as you claim, it ought to be a piece of cake. I'll take it from there if you can manage to provide even a shred of evidence to back up your story. You can start with RT facilities she owns, and journal publications. Easy stuff, already in the public domain stuff. It's not like you'd be giving up state secrets.

This is the minimum of what it will require for you just to begin verifying your OWN story, before you can begin to get my attention and change my mind about Judy's story.

See how easy that is? I never once asked you to explain how UV signals were picked up in an RF aperture, privately owned radiotelescope. I just ask for easy things, that any one with a 28 year association with an individual should be able to provide.

[edit on 2010/6/1 by nenothtu]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
Thought I'd post a link to that thread here, to make it easier to get to by those still watching here. Logically, we should develop the story there from the beginning, but which beginning? The UV signal hoax, the Kalahari Incident hoax, or all the way back to the 1965 birth of the hoaxer?

Link: The Alien Lie - a Debunking

I dismissed this thread after the first page or so - I would have completely missed the interesting information that emerged later in this thread if it were not for that new thread, so many thanks for posting it.

However, I think it would be helpful if:

(a) the new thread were moved to the Aliens & UFO forum (since it is currently in the general disinformation forum). It should generate more interest and attention among members of the Aliens & UFO forum, and

(b) a link were included to this thread in the OP for that new thread - I had to do a search to find this thread. There are also several other relevant threads which provide some context, e.g. Jkrog08's thread on the Kalahari Incident hoax.

All the best,

Isaac

[edit on 1-6-2010 by IsaacKoi]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
So.

We have a 'drive-by' poster come breezing through, making 11 posts in just under 10 hours, claiming to possess all the knowledge we've been unable to turn up in all this investigating going on.

Somehow, with all that knowledge, this poster just clams up, and can not verify even a single claim they have uttered.

Not one single word.

The factiods they claim to have are not linked together by ANY sort of supporting structure. As any investigator knows, facts do not stand alone. They lead to other facts in an inteconnected web. This is how investigators investigate, it's how they get leads. All these interconnected factoids will generally be in agreement, will support one another. When they don't, those particular nodes in the web demand closer scrutiny to get at the factual story.

You'd think they could do better, and assist greatly in unraveling what mystery remains, but it seems that, even though they claim to have all this first-hand knowledge, they are singularly unable to 'straighten us out'.

I do hope warlockandjudge deigns to grace us with their presence again, and impart upon us poor souls a bit of the verifiable knowledge they possess.

Otherwise, I'm afraid there is no other way to interpret the initial onslaught as anything other than confirmation that we are on precisely the right trail, and are getting close enough to verifiable truth concerning Dr. Judy that SOMEONE is spooked that the game may be up.

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join