It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Huh???
Sorry metalholic. Not sure how the legend bringing down the almighty american government pertains to this thread about a woman (?) in a NASA hat making false statements about a signal from space.

reply to post by Marrr

It's been interesting, that's for sure Marr.
Although I don't know where dcmb1490 has gone. He/she put so much effort into this and the new thread. Tag - you're it dcmb!

Edit to add: although I guess there's not much more to add ... it's gone awfully quiet.

[edit on 16/6/2010 by Netties Hermit]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

thats where we differ...let me give you an example! lets say the nwo exists and they are controled by the illuminati and lets say someone came along for the hell of it lets say one day i broguth down the almighty american gov. in one swift move NOT impossible believe me...anyway lets say i did well to us and everyone living in the now it would be true

to generations down the road it would be legend might even be in text books but if your nto there when it happens if you didnt see it with your own eyes it will only be a legend or myth! once the people that were there die out it only becomes another story from the past!

...next question!

What is this?!
Let ME give YOU an example.
Lets say a boy in a dress (I have a little more than 29 years study
under my belt... and it's a nice belt, may I add) ...became leader of
the world and someone decided to broguth or bring down my standing.
Then a couple of years down the line, someone told you about it, then it would be a myth.
Heh Presto! I've made a scenario to fit my my point.

So that's it then, aliens are among us because I've just proved by
the use of typed words that I am correct.
CLASSIC.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/663d5ef3c97b.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 17-6-2010 by A boy in a dress]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I'm going over this again for some laughs. Ya know, that monkey/man thing on RICH's avatar, you know it had to be driving Mr Judy absolutely off the roof with every new post. I mean absolutely driving him nuts.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

lol! how can anyone not love king monkey-great sage equal of heaven?. haha. in fact while we are on the subject, metaholic seems to think that myths, legends, the bible and ancient civilisations are all proof of alien life so if thats the case then maybe king monkey is also really an alien and real? haha, because it is taken from the story "journey to the west" written by the ancient chinese and king monkey or sun-wukong descended from heaven and had a flying cloud!. maybe he was just misrepresented and he was an alien with a spaceship!. I DONT ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS but it holds just as much water as metaholics theory! lol

thanks

rich

[edit on 17-6-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
reply to post by Marrr

...how can anyone not love king monkey-great sage equal of heaven?...
[edit on 17-6-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

I agree, but it always brings back harrowing memories about that time
at the zoo, when I accidently fell into the Chimpanzee area.
I'll tell you... the things I had to do, just to keep on the right side of
that troope... it doesn't bear thinking of.

Anyway, the repercutions were that as I sat in the main aisle of my
local Supermarket showing a half-eaten banana in my mouth while
picking my ass, it was the therapy room for young BIAD.

But come apple-picking day, I'm the guy you want in your gang.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I have to admit, im just little disappointed with the anti-climactic end. I read about 60 pages of this thread while listening to all 23 of WhiteJarrah's wonderful work "MoonFaker" Just to skip to the end, to find nothing... No Aliens, no star wars, not even an explosion. What happened? I guess I should go and read the 20 or so remaining pages "sigh" But I assume a good work in debunking this is in order.

Maybe someone could summarize it for the rest of us. I am new here, and you guys seem like a really great community.

Thanks guys.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MojosGhost

Oh - please read on - it gets really interesting (from a psychological point of view anyway, the signal part is pretty much over from there on.)

Some really good tidbits are to come in those last 30 pages or so.

Not to mention that you'd be missing out on some excellent comedy/stand-up routines.

Or you could read dcmb1490's revision thread here:
The Alien Lie - A debunking

And if you do manage to read the rest - (please let us know what you think) - I'll U2U you a little extra present/link.

- Hermit

[edit on 18/6/2010 by Netties Hermit]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

It's all in the facial expression, lol. I'm certain on this

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
I agree, but it always brings back harrowing memories about that time
at the zoo, when I accidently fell into the Chimpanzee area.
I'll tell you... the things I had to do, just to keep on the right side of
that troope... it doesn't bear thinking of.

Anyway, the repercutions were that as I sat in the main aisle of my
local Supermarket showing a half-eaten banana in my mouth while
picking my ass, it was the therapy room for young BIAD.

But come apple-picking day, I'm the guy you want in your gang.

See what I mean MojosGhost?
And that wasn't even the best of them - one Boy in a Dress post gave Nenothtu an attack of the vapours.
When was the last time you even heard that expression?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MojosGhost
I have to admit, im just little disappointed with the anti-climactic end. I read about 60 pages of this thread while listening to all 23 of WhiteJarrah's wonderful work "MoonFaker" Just to skip to the end, to find nothing... No Aliens, no star wars, not even an explosion. What happened? I guess I should go and read the 20 or so remaining pages "sigh" But I assume a good work in debunking this is in order.

Maybe someone could summarize it for the rest of us. I am new here, and you guys seem like a really great community.

Thanks guys.

I blame myself.
Due to poor timing on this thread and 'Stargates Are Real - The Early Years'
I couldn't get across town to 'beef-up' some of Wayne's prose and with not
obtaining my RADA union card, I was not allowed to access Judy's script.

But in a more positive light, we're looking to bring 'The Waynster' and
Dr. Judy in at a later date in some new ideas we have.
I don't want to give too much away here, but involves escaping from
a Galactic Fed ship and there'll be lots of low-cut dresses for you
basement-dwelling metalheads to enjoy.

So I say sorry, Mojoghost and when this box-office delight is 'in the can'
-as we say, a couple of tickets will be winding their way to your door.

P.S I'm contemplating getting RICH-ENGLAND in has a humorous
side-kick... those primate-features work well on TV.
Now... just to find a slot for Netties Hermit...?

[edit on 18-6-2010 by A boy in a dress]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

ooh, a sidekick job!. can i wear a cape? aww go on, please please please, any colour will do, maybe i could have a mask like robin? yay

oops! wrong film genre! no cape! aww

thanks

rich

[edit on 18-6-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Yeah RICH- the role is being developed as we speak.
I'm on the casting couch, right now and I think
it's all gonna fit just fine.

I know I'm reknowned for hiding my light under a bushel,
when I blush -it's a sight to see... a sight to see.
But here's one of the ads that we did that assisted in
financing one of our movies.

You may remember: Tranformers II...?
well, it was as bad as that and it was called:
'Horton Pays A Ho' and it had a adult rating.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d5842b2897b4.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Boy - you are an ATS National Treasure.

As to my role - well, unfortunately it would have to be pretty limited. There is really only one stereotype of the hermit - the pious, wise man with his unerring gaze, dispensing infinite wisdom, free of materialism and persistent in his sobriety.
Happily, I'm none of those things (especially the pious, sober, man part). Just like being by myself, I do.

An update from Wayne's facebook page June 7 at 6:09am:

Flashing light in sky near Orion - HawaiiThreads.com
www.hawaiithreads.com
Flashing light in sky near Orion Mixed Plate

-Wayne Herschel- I have an astronomer friend watching it like a hawk... more news here if it appears again later. I am starting to wonder if these light bursts are what the missing Radio astronomer Judy Faltskog was tring to describe as UV light burst communication coming from stars.

Yes... sadly the Judy Faltskog mystery just got deeper a few days ago. Her facebook and two main websites are gone and her webhost is worried too. Judy called me and was going to meet me in Joburg a week ago with Camelot (now Avalon) and she did not appear.

I have promised her close friends i will not get involved any further due to the risks and the growing barrage of crazy people bad mouthing her name.

Wayne Herschol, keeping the mystery alive ...

[edit on 19/6/2010 by Netties Hermit]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
I blame myself.
Due to poor timing on this thread and 'Stargates Are Real - The Early Years'
I couldn't get across town to 'beef-up' some of Wayne's prose and with not
obtaining my RADA union card, I was not allowed to access Judy's script.

But in a more positive light, we're looking to bring 'The Waynster' and
Dr. Judy in at a later date in some new ideas we have.
I don't want to give too much away here, but involves escaping from
a Galactic Fed ship and there'll be lots of low-cut dresses for you
basement-dwelling metalheads to enjoy.

So I say sorry, Mojoghost and when this box-office delight is 'in the can'
-as we say, a couple of tickets will be winding their way to your door.

P.S I'm contemplating getting RICH-ENGLAND in has a humorous
side-kick... those primate-features work well on TV.
Now... just to find a slot for Netties Hermit...?

Oooh! Oooh! Mee too! If you could perhaps work in a bit part... maybe just a small walk-in... My acting skills are somewhat limited to scratching myself and grunting a lot, in a not-quite-simian-but-not-quite-human-either manner, so it would have to be a pretty narrowly tailored part... Either something like that, or I can hold cue-cards with the best of 'em...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been thinking that this hoax squashing went so well, that I may open a thread on the Betty Hill Starmap. I know it's been done to death, but ever since Marjorie Fish came up with that off-the-wall interpretation of the map depicting the view from Zeta Reticulum, every contactee and his brother/sister/transgendered sibling seems to be claiming that the peculiar little gray folk that whisk them away always claim to come from Zet Ret. I've got my doubts, because there are so many things that show it CAN'T be from Zet Ret. Still you got this mythology spread all across the 'net, and splashed liberally into every UFO conference.

Don't get me wrong, I believe there is a chance that it IS a real map, it just can't be showing Zet Ret. I talked to Stanton Friedman about it a couple of years ago, tried to explain to him that the 'stars' which were alleged to be Zet1 and Zet2 Reticulum showed clear crescent phases in the original drawn by Mrs, Hill, and he swore he just couldn't see that. I reckon my timing was a little off, as he'd just staked his rep, fortunes, and sacred honor on a book claiming that the map WAS of Zet Ret.

So I dunno. That map is what got me into astrophysics and astronomy to begin with, but I just don't think it shows what they claim. Might rock the boat for all those Reticulan abductees out there, probably get met with some pretty stiff resistance. For what it's worth, I found that the view from Beta Comae Berenices matches a good bit better.

Whaddaya think? Can I duck fast enough to avoid being set on fire if I throw a thread like that out?

More importantly, do you think I can gain the support of Wayne and Judy, and their vast distribution network for immediate acceptance of brand new off the wall ideas on board?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

"Crazy people" he says? Do ya think he means US?
I don't see how we could be badmouthin' her name, seeing as how we can't even be sure WHICH name is really hers! Hell, I bet by now, SHE don't even know which name is hers!

On a side note, has anyone tried to get on her NEW web home lately? I seem to have misplaced my link... OR the link I have no longer works, and she's on the run again!

Edit: nevermind. It still works if you do it right (which of course I didn't)... can't see why Wayne thinks she's gone missing...

You might be interested to see this video posted May17 on her new website:
Vid at Judy's Place

Which, to my untrained eye, appears suspiciously similar, ok, PRECISELY similar, to the youtube video posted by DrHammondStoat upthread of here.

Another interesting vid in this vein from there is:

this one

Note the first comment under it. I do believe it refers to the same signal, decidedly NOT "Dr. Judy's" signal.

And the "flashing light in Orion"... If it was Doc's "UV signal", we wouldn't be able to see it with our eyes... and dammit, I seem to have misplace my Radio Telescope! Think Doc Judy might loan me one of her personally owned RT's? I mean, if she's got a dozen or so, she CAN'T be looking through all of them at once.... can she?

[edit on 2010/6/19 by nenothtu]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Originally posted by nenothtu

My acting skills are somewhat limited to scratching myself and grunting a lot, in a not-quite-simian-but-not-quite-human-either manner, so it would have to be a pretty narrowly tailored part

Sounds awfully like Brad Pitt in Twelve Monkeys - and you got the beard thing happening ...

I've been thinking that this hoax squashing went so well, that I may open a thread on the Betty Hill Starmap

I will immediately start studying. I'm no good at physics or astronomy but I'm quite good at "connect the dots".
(But I'm feeling that Wayne & Judy's "vast distribution network" might have somewhat diminished sightly over the past month or so - wouldn't rely on that.)

.. and dammit, I seem to have misplace my Radio Telescope! Think Doc Judy might loan me one of her personally owned RT's? I mean, if she's got a dozen or so, she CAN'T be looking through all of them at once.... can she?

C'mon nenothtu, you're not paying attention. She owns FOUR radio telescopes. And sorry, Bedlam has them booked out for the next month or two. You might have to U2U him to see if he will share.

nenothtu do you ever sleep?

[edit on 19/6/2010 by Netties Hermit]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Here's the link he was referring to:

I just don't know what to say ... why is he perpetuating this?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit

My acting skills are somewhat limited to scratching myself and grunting a lot, in a not-quite-simian-but-not-quite-human-either manner, so it would have to be a pretty narrowly tailored part

Sounds awfully like Brad Pitt in Twelve Monkeys - and you got the beard thing happening ...

Yeah... I can't quite figure out why folks keep pestering me to shave it off. It hides the ugly pretty well, so I don't scare small children as bad, and the dogs don't bark at me as much...

I've been thinking that this hoax squashing went so well, that I may open a thread on the Betty Hill Starmap

I will immediately start studying. I'm no good at physics or astronomy but I'm quite good at "connect the dots".

No real need to study - it's more of a connect the dots sort of thing, you just need to understand WHICH dots to connect. Hint: solid bodies like planets and moons exhibit crescent phases, self-luminous bodies like stars don't.

Also, understand that when you take the lines away that connect the dots, you should still see the same pattern if you're looking at the same sets of dots.

One thing you might do is google a program called "Celestia". It's free, and pretty awesome - lets you fly all over known space, and look anywhere from anywhere. Uses the latest Hipparcos and TYCHO data, for much better accuracy than they had back when Ms. Fish made her famous models.

(But I'm feeling that Wayne & Judy's "vast distribution network" might have somewhat diminished sightly over the past month or so - wouldn't rely on that.)

Yeah, somehow I was thinking that they might not distribute for me, anyhow.

.. and dammit, I seem to have misplace my Radio Telescope! Think Doc Judy might loan me one of her personally owned RT's? I mean, if she's got a dozen or so, she CAN'T be looking through all of them at once.... can she?

C'mon nenothtu, you're not paying attention. She owns FOUR radio telescopes. And sorry, Bedlam has them booked out for the next month or two. You might have to U2U him to see if he will share.

My bad... it's 04:40 here, and I could be drooping a bit. If I start seeing double, does that mean she'll have 8 radio telescopes, then, and Bedlam can knock one loose for me?

nenothtu do you ever sleep?

Only when I have to. anywhere from 2 to 6 hours a day (whether I need it or not), unless I manage to get REAL worn down, then I soak up a solid 8. I can get by on cat naps for an extended period of time. Besides, by cat-napping and not sticking to a sleep schedule, it makes it tougher for Dr Judy's assasins to sneak up on me. They just never know when I might be awake.

Funny, you aren't the first person to ever ask me that question... I guess it's noticeable, huh?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit
reply to post by nenothtu

Here's the link he was referring to:

I just don't know what to say ... why is he perpetuating this?

I see flashing lights like he described around here sometimes, too. We call them 'airplanes'. It's some sort of newfangled flying contraption. If they're high enough, you can't catch all the strobes unless you have really good eyes - no, scratch that, I DO have really good eyes, and can't catch all the strobes on some of the higher ones. Depending on flight speed and direction, it's sometimes hard to see if they're moving, too. I've watched several satellites, but have never seen them 'blink', unless they were entering or exiting the Earth's umbra.

Looking at the videos Judy posted at her website (both on 17 May), and the way Wayne promotes this as a possible explanation for her "UV signal' (which there ain't no way it could be), I'd have to say that either a) they're gathering up steam for another onslaught, or b) they're operating on the theory that if you repeat something often enough, someone, somewhere, will believe it.

And buy your books, of course.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

I see flashing lights like he described around here sometimes, too. We call them 'airplanes'. It's some sort of newfangled flying contraption.

Funny that, we have them all the way down under too. Special things.

I was looking at the thread he pointed out and can you say satellite or International Space Station?

I'm not one to believe everything I read on some obscure internet forums (hear that Wayne?) but surely this "light" he decided to write about on his facebook page was man-made?

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join