It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 224
<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

I'd have thought those few extra rand for a 'butt-swap' would have been
needed for the ample bags of silicon up-front!

Edit:
Though, Photoshop is cheaper.
edit on 9-7-2011 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

Marr...? Don't you think it was silly of Wayne to bring in his NDE in the light of
the hoax? Wouldn't it be easier and more 'proffesional-looking' to just stick to
his ideas of how the Pyramids were built and his theories on a starmap?

Talking about a 'Tree of Enlightenment' puts him out with the whackos, doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

I want him to disclose more on his military career for us biad. Everybody has those dime-a-dozen NDE's, but Wayne, published author also having a military dossier under his belt could only make him more legit, right?
With all of the drama and intrigue we've experienced, Wayne couldn't be nothing less than General. He clearly has the command and control in place to substantiate this

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Talking about a 'Tree of Enlightenment' puts him out with the whackos, doesn't it?

It all depends on how you embibe it I guess

I do know this. I heard a guy on the air one night talking about how some magic mushroom is actually Santa Claus and God and a bunch of other babble. Actually, it was way more interesting than Wayne and probably more truthful.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Yes but remember he said that he came out of that "with more than he went in"

I have always wondered what that was
intelligence?? Nah.........

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

Yes but remember he said that he came out of that "with more than he went in"

I have always wondered what that was
intelligence?? Nah.........

Incomprehensible creativity? Or just sheer stupidity.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia
reply to post by Marrr

The exact post reads..."Quote"

Hi, Janice
Hope you are the Janice that i used to know cause I'm looking for the Janice Falcus who
used to be married to James. The Janice I know had two girls called *********** and ********
If you are that person please contact me urgently in Germany under the number
00491717316380 I hope to hear from you soon.
Judy

That "Quote" deserved a bump Eletheia.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
reply to post by nenothtu

'Lass-with-the-man's ass'

You assume James hasn't undergone asscheek implant surgery. Or ass reduction surgery.

Reduction?

Are you trying to say that James as a male had MORE ass than Judy as a female?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Oh no, not at all. As I have not compared, nor plan to compare the posteriors of before/after.
Was one of my harder 2nd lines to come up with to be honest.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Oh I see... it's all very secretive.
As you say, Wayne's whole year in the Military will assist him in understanding
your 'Spy' words. For me, two months in the Girl Guides (before they found out)
made me a killer cookie-maker.

As a primer, "zulu" was a pre-cold war term for what is now called "UTC" (Universal Time Coordinated) or GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). The three terms are mainly interchangeable, and it only depend on which Spy Agency you're spying for as to which you'll use.

At the most basic level, it means the Prime Meridian which runs through Greenwich Observatory (Judy ought to be familiar with that twice now - once as a double-nought SA MI spy using Zulu time, and again as a Phd Rocket Scientist Astronomer, familiar with observatories). That time is given so that all the receiving parties can adjust for their local time, and then everyone is on the same clock. Comes in handy using Satellite Comm Uplinks, Zip-Squeal encrypted radio relays, and of course the internets. Any application where the folks you're communicating with are in a different time zone.

For example, I believe you are somewhere around GMT+1, and I am around GMT-4, for a 5 hour or so difference in local time. Wherever we are, though, UTC will be the same exact time.

Synchronize watches!

This can also be used to pick up pretty, but somewhat dim-witted, girls in bars. Best practice usage for that application is to sparingly salt it into conversation as if you'd just slipped. Example: "OH, it's nearly 01:00 zulu... er, I mean 9 PM. I've got to be back to the barrac... erm, I mean I've got to be home by 10, so I can get up for work in the morning." "I've got a few minutes left, though. Do you have about 10 minutes to meet with me in the parking lot?"

CAUTION! This ONLY works with pretty, but somewhat dim-witted girls, and it helps if they're slightly inebriated. DO NOT try this with any real spies, or any one else (military types come to mind) who might know what you're trying to say, and more importantly how you should be saying it, unless you've had extensive experience in one of those areas. They WILL detect you, and damage may follow!

=========================================================

It appears that SATCOM Uplink01 is functional.

Repeat:SATCOM Uplink01 Operational.

We're on a roll now, and can connect from ANYWHERE to anywhere else with this equipment.

heh, heh, heh.... look behind you...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Oh I see... it's all very secretive.
As you say, Wayne's whole year in the Military will assist him in understanding
your 'Spy' words. For me, two months in the Girl Guides (before they found out)
made me a killer cookie-maker.

I thought Killer Cookies were banned by the Geneva Conventions, Seventh Protocol?

Wayne? Judy? Help me out here - you've had more recent experience with such things!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

I bet he's not even REALLY retired! Sounds to me like an Undercover Military Intelligence Officer, with a rank of AT LEAST General (if not Field Marshall!). I bet he's just undercover, and really working for THEM!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr

Oh no, not at all. As I have not compared, nor plan to compare the posteriors of before/after.
Was one of my harder 2nd lines to come up with to be honest.

To be honest, Marrr, I've not compared them, either, but I am reliably informed by eye-witnesses that even as a man he was pretty "broad in the beam"...

... and had thick ankles, too!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I wonder if Wayne Herschel's brother Lloyd still thinks that:

"Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars"
A thread at ATS will still sky-rocket the Hidden Record's sales into the stratosphere and world wide distribution?

Apparently Wayne Herschel's one year of SA Airforce service barely had time to teach him which end of the aircraft was the nose and which was the tail after basic training and all, its tough to learn all of that in such a small time frame. But here he is an intelligence expert, pilot, submarine commander, and General of desert boat operations. My the man is astounding.

But the rocket sales (piloted by Wayne Herschel) hit a wall of resistance and turbulence called ATS and some of its members with varying degree's of scorn, skepticism, abilities to think on their feet and a determination to see the truth all the way through to the end and highly intellectual.

Alas, Wayne is no pilot and his rocket sales suddenly turned from a gloating ego floating in the clouds to a terrifying dive that all of his passengers began screaming, praying, and confessing to stealing icecream cones 20 years ago.

Yes Lloyd it affected his sales but not as you and your brother's shared knowledge of the scam thought. Is the whole family crooked?

BTW Wayne, The windscreen is next to the nose of the aircraft.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

..At the most basic level, it means the Prime Meridian which runs through Greenwich Observatory
(Judy ought to be familiar with that twice now - once as a double-nought SA MI spy using Zulu time,
and again as a Phd Rocket Scientist Astronomer, familiar with observatories).
That time is given so that all the receiving parties can adjust for their local time, and then everyone
is on the same clock. Comes in handy using Satellite Comm Uplinks, Zip-Squeal encrypted radio
relays, and of course the internets. Any application where the folks you're communicating with
are in a different time zone...

Yes, I agree... (BIAD attempts to put a face on that shows he understood Neno)... yeah, time
is... er, yeah you're right.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

With all of the drama and intrigue we've experienced, Wayne couldn't be nothing less than General.

Joking aside, I don't know much about the military, but wouldn't Mr. Herschel have a signed
document ordering him not to divulge any information about his service in the Air Force?

Flying the skies over South Africa must have placed Wayne in situations where he would
have known or heard of 'strange sightings'?
Possibly, he has more info to display.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409

Oh they are friends and they contact each other as I have come across some backdoor proof from a couple of sources which I cannot publish as of yet.

That really would be the coup de grace for Wayne and Judy.....well maybe just Wayne as Judy would just slither off and emerge as a different creature.

Can't wait!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

I wonder if Wayne Herschel's brother Lloyd...

I recall Kevin Costner saying in 'Robin Hood -Prince of Thieves'
"I have a brother?... I have a brother!"

It would be interesting to hear Lloyd's view on his brother's literary quest
and whether he could 'iron-out' some of the seeming confusion.

There's always a chance of going up against the Bryant Brothers in the
Tennis world!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

reply to post by Marrr

With all of the drama and intrigue we've experienced, Wayne couldn't be nothing less than General.

Joking aside, I don't know much about the military, but wouldn't Mr. Herschel have a signed
document ordering him not to divulge any information about his service in the Air Force?

Flying the skies over South Africa must have placed Wayne in situations where he would
have known or heard of 'strange sightings'?
Possibly, he has more info to display.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not nenothtu but I did spend seven years in the military and the last three with the Rangers. So I'd like to toss in my 3 cents worth.

Every day people are entering and ETS'ing (end of time in service) from the military some with long tenures and some with a couple of years. One year service is unheard of in the military I joined but I read Wayne Herschel's explanation and it had to do with a government change over. He states the military was mandatory at the time he was forced in and with the government change over in SA that requirement was stopped and he was given a choice to leave or stay. He left and in a hurry.

Sounds like a go get-um military man to me.

The Military does not sit down every member of its armed forces and share its secrets or issues secret clearances. Clearances are a process that has to be applied for on a "need to know" basis usually and there are several levels requiring strict scrutinazation of the person applying. Not everyone that applies is an automatic "go" and those that do get a clearance sometimes never see's anything secret. A person has to have a "need" and has to be approved to request a look at secure information.

Thousands of military personnel have retired from the service after 20 to 30 years time served and a majority of them read nothing more secret than a duty roster. Some got no closer to a secure area than picking up cigarette butts off of the ground within seeing distance of the area.

Its hard to believe (in fact impossible) that Wayne Herschel after one year and running away at first chance shared the locked secrets and secure knowledge of his military.(unless his military is still living in caves)

As much as the man whines and lies, do you think anyone would give this joke of a man a security clearance or sacred military kinowledge?

Even aliens, RA, the Creator, and a two year old just learning to talk would know better.

The man has a computer and he needs to research before he opens his mouth. It just shows how dumb he is in everything he speaks about and the world at large.

Lay off the "dumb down" fruit Wayne.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
reply to post by Marrr

I bet he's not even REALLY retired! Sounds to me like an Undercover Military Intelligence Officer, with a rank of AT LEAST General (if not Field Marshall!). I bet he's just undercover, and really working for THEM!

There it is.
He spends that year undergoing intense espionage training. Then upon completion, given his assignment and summarily discharged with his orders

new topics

top topics

<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join