It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Well, as neno pointed out, multiple personality disorder is vanishingly rare. So much so that its still hotly disputed as to whether it exists at all. What is certain however is that all of us engage in self-deception. The question then becomes, is the degree & type of it so extreme that it requires a particular nomenclature for diagnosis?
Without having read the full story so, not only speaking off the top of my head, but also most likely out of my arse, it sounds to me as if what we have here is a group of narcisists feeding & feeding off each other. In so doing they have created something like a "communal hallucination", but reality, as is its wont, has reared its implacable head. Now they are too ashamed to meet each others eyes & admit to themselves & each other what they've done & so have dropped each other like hot spuds.

Tut tut, you say darlin'? You know you love it!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by moaningmartel
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

2 down and 5 to go......

Its the hurt that really gets to you, right Richard?

Can you elaborate on the '2 down and 5 to go' sentence?
Is this a threat of some kind?
When I read it, my 'Halloween' black-and-red stockings roll up and down with nervousness.
Mr. Martel... please don't scare the inmates, we're a timid bunch.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

2 down and 5 to go......

Its the hurt that really gets to you, right Richard?

hurt, oh yes!

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by moaningmartel

Frightening realization:
There are people who are the best proof that a fully switched-off brain does not necessarily leads to death!.
Grow up and stay out of here if everything you think and do is BS
Dont threaten people because it could bounce back!!!
edit on 16-10-2010 by Nitromaria because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nitromaria

Frightening realization:
There are people who are the best proof that a fully switched-off brain does not necessarily leads to death!.
Grow up and stay out of here if everything you think and do is BS

"moaningmartel" sounds an awful lot like a "Rob" character I ran into recently. "Rob" had self control and anger management issues. He seemed completely incapable of putting together a coherent thought. Lots of smoke, but no fire. He'll be in The Book, too, as a prime example of the caliber of Wayneist thought.

So then, "moaningmartel", have you anything intelligent to add to the thread? I'd settle for it if you could even manage 'relevant' if you can't quite muster up 'intelligent'.

Any new information for us? Support a position in favor of the hoaxers? Anything relevant at all? If you've got a position on the subject of the thread, stake it out and defend it.

Otherwise, your just a poser, not even a full-fledged troll.

If all you've got is to come in and bash other posters, that can probably be dealt with. Your remark directed toward RICH-ENGLAND was entirely uncalled for. The mark of a small mind. I take that back. It was entirely mindless, so the size of the mind is irrelevant.

If you want to make mindless threats, I'm wide open. I daresay you're not quite as "powerful" as you seem to think.

Dont threaten people because it could bounce back!!!

Nitromaria, that's the absolute truest statement I have ever read at ATS. Especially when those threats are groundless. There can be no "retribution" for events that never occurred.
edit on 2010/10/16 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

thanks for the support nonethtu. but i think the person in question is gonna have to try much much harder then that to stand a chance of winding me up, in fact im not really sure what the message was meant to mean.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Well this proves my point exactly! I rest my case!

I invited 226 people to witness the reply I would get for posting something innocent.

I intended to post 7 times only of which at the time I had my 2nd post, leaving 5 times to go.

Unfortunately you are so eager to read something evil into everything you see (maybe it is so part of your life to discredit and slander all you want without having facts!!!) that everything you hear and read is untrue, a conpiracy, a hoax, lies, fake and a threat to you!

This says much for the truth (your truth and not the REAL TRUTH) in this thread. IMO a load of bollucks and BS cooked up by intensely jealous, envious and scorned unemployed and totally bored people who themselves are conn artists, scammers, pathalogical liars and dont care what they write as long as it makes them feel large and in charge!

This world has too many self made heros, flash gordons, supermans, buck rogers, darth vaders and luke skywalkers, that seriously no one on earth needs you lot to save them from anything or anyone, least of all from Wayne and Judy (who has more honor and integrity than the whole lot of you put together!)

So there you have it!

ps. as i have seen anyone that does not hold your opinion gets banned, so I am counting on it that this post will be banned too

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

My, my that could almost be a post about Wayne and Judy. Dont you ever have anything constructive to say ?

All you seem to be capable of doing is RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT..............................

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I APOLOGISE TO THE MODERATORS FOR THE 'OFF TOPIC' TEXT BELOW
... Well this proves my point exactly!
I rest my case! I invited 226 people to witness the reply I would get for posting
something innocent...

You actually typed ' 2 down and 5 to go.... Its the hurt that really gets to you, right Richard?'
and due to RICH explaining his absence on page 141, what you wrote DOES SEEM LIKE
A THREAT.
So don't try that garbage of making out you're just poking us with a stick, you were either
extremely ignorant of what RICH-ENGLAND wrote, or you're being extremely cruel.

I intended to post 7 times only of which at the time I had my 2nd post, leaving 5 times to go.

Yeah... okay, that's you're wriggle out and that tells me you felt the embarrassment of the
situation.

Unfortunately you are so eager to read something evil into everything you see (maybe it is so part
of your life to discredit and slander all you want without having facts!!!) that everything you hear
and read is untrue, a conpiracy, a hoax, lies, fake and a threat to you!

Hardly eager! It was obvious what you were doing and yet, because you don't want your
'followers' seeing you in your true light, you felt the need to dig yourself out with this lame
explanation.

This says much for the truth (your truth and not the REAL TRUTH) in this thread. IMO a load
of bollucks and BS cooked up by intensely jealous, envious and scorned unemployed and totally
bored people who themselves are conn artists, scammers, pathalogical liars and dont care what
they write as long as it makes them feel large and in charge!

Sheesh Wayne, Look up the words and don't just guess at spelling them.
It's 'bollocks' and it's 'con artists' Imagine you were writing a REAL tome.
I must admit, I can't vouch for the others, but I am neither unemployed nor bored...
and as far as being intensely jealous and envious... you don't know me at all, pal.
THANK YOU AGAIN MODERATORS.

So revealing this hoax is something some here did because they were envious that
they hadn't come up with an idea of fooling the public with a UV signal from outer
space, that a radio telescope can pick up!!

We're pathalogical liars because Judy Faltskog DOESN'T work for NASA and we're
scammers because we disagree with Wayne Herschel using a curser to calculate
a water table under the landing area for Ufos... we used to call it 'The Sphinx'

ps. as i have seen anyone that does not hold your opinion gets banned,
so I am counting on it that this post will be banned too

I see it wasn't banned, so is it you that has the same opinion as myself or visa-versa?
You decide.
edit on 17-10-2010 by A boy in a dress because: Left my Wayne Herschel poster in Edit Room.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

was there actually a point to your post?. if so could you make it clearer please?.

was there actually a point to you signing up? if so could you explain it please?.

do you have any proof to back up your speculation and wild claims? if so could you provide it please?.

i'll look forward to debating it

ps) the only people that got banned were people that broke the rules of the site, so as long as you break no rules you will be fine...

thanks

rich
edit on 17-10-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I believe the post was foot-stamping regarding some of us not letting Wayne and
Judy/James off the hook!

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

...And this is, of course, a mature way of expressing Mr. Martel's contempt!

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Well this proves my point exactly! I rest my case!

That's a pretty loose use of the term 'proves'.

I invited 226 people to witness the reply I would get for posting something innocent.

Good! That means we're being read!

Sure ya did, I may have been born at night, but it wasn't LAST night.

Unfortunately you are so eager to read something evil into everything you see (maybe it is so part of your life to discredit and slander all you want without having facts!!!) that everything you hear and read is untrue, a conpiracy, a hoax, lies, fake and a threat to you!

I'll tell you what. You bring your facts, and Ill bring mine, and we'll just see where the slander and discredit lies when the mist clears out. By the way, gross over-exaggerations like the ones you employ here don't constitute "facts". Try again. The Wayne and Judy Show doesn't constitute "everything", nor are they any sort of particular threat to us, as we are able to see through their scam, all the way to the facts I mentioned above.

This says much for the truth (your truth and not the REAL TRUTH) in this thread. IMO a load of bollucks and BS cooked up by intensely jealous, envious and scorned unemployed and totally bored people who themselves are conn artists, scammers, pathalogical liars and dont care what they write as long as it makes them feel large and in charge!

Glad you qualified that with "IMO", because an objective evaluation of the evidence suggests otherwise. Can you point out the objective "REAL TRUTH", as opposed to our subjective truth, and back it up with evidence? Or is a rant all you're capable of? Anyone can do that. I've seen 2 year old kids do it. I just finished working two 12 hour shifts this weekend, while you were on here slapping and then running to hide. It might not be "employment", but it sure does feel like it, and pays the bills.

Now, the "jealous" and "envious" thing - that's twice you've repeated it, and so far failed to offer any evidence whatsoever. You even ignored my pointed question as to what there is for us to be jealous OF. You can't even point that out in support of your rant, much less any sort of objective evidence of same, yet you have no problem repeating it? Do you think simple repetition will somehow make it true?

Now, here's where you're REALLY going to have to put up or shut up - this statement that we are all "are conn artists, scammers, pathalogical liars ". Point out a scam, a con, or a lie that we have told or perpetrated, and be prepared to back that statement up with evidence. Otherwise, you've got nothing. Remember, too, you have an additional 226 readers you'll let down if you can't get it done. Let's have at it.

BTW, "pathological" isn't spelled "pathalogical". Try not to trip over the big words unless you can make them mean something.

This world has too many self made heros, flash gordons, supermans, buck rogers, darth vaders and luke skywalkers, that seriously no one on earth needs you lot to save them from anything or anyone, least of all from Wayne and Judy (who has more honor and integrity than the whole lot of you put together!)

Yeah, it's best to let hoaxers run their scams unchallenged, and fleece the horde, right? I see where you're coming from there. I don't happen to agree with it, but I understand what you're saying all the same. There will always be someone around to challenge these hoaxes, so they need to get used to it if they plan on perpetrating any more of them, and I believe they do.

I've not caught Wayne or Judy doing anything particularly honorable, nor have I seen any sort of integrity out of them, but I admit, I may have missed it. If you could be so kind as to point out an example to back up that claim, I might be forced to retract that statement. Have a go at it, see what you can find.

Prove Me Wrong.

ps. as i have seen anyone that does not hold your opinion gets banned, so I am counting on it that this post will be banned too

Now, where have you seen ANYONE get banned simply for disagreeing? That is a slur against the site in general, and the moderators in particular, and I'm afraid I'll once again have to ask you to produce some sort of evidence to back up that outrageous claim.

It's one thing just to go 'round talking trash - it's considerably more difficult to back your words up. So far, you have flung out all manner of accusations, but have been an abysmal failure in providing any sort of evidence to back those accusations up - and I DO mean 'abysmal'. Look it up, find the root.

This isn't Wayne you're dealing with here - we can take the heat of dissent without trying to erase that dissent by deleting comments, hoping to get it done before one of our loyal minions reads it and starts asking embarrassing questions. That could have something to do with having the facts on our side, though, which is something the hoaxers Judy Faltskog and Wayne Herschel can't say.

So then, the ball is in your court. Put up or shut up, or, alternatively, you can keep on flailing about without any evidence, and show us all what you're really made of.

That "all" would include those 226 extra readers you claim to have brought us.

edit on 2010/10/17 by nenothtu because: I know how to proof read, unlike some.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I came to ATS to learn something of value and all I find after reading this is a gossip column for old cranky men and scorned woman!
I came to ATS by accident. I too want to learn &, I find that I've experience that touches on some subject matter here, so I can not only learn, but in the manner of a true student, also teach.
I dont care what others reasons for being here are. I look for a perspective &/or means of expression that indicate above average intelligence. These are the people that get onto my sharp FRIENDS, or respected FOES lists. If you check my posting history, you'll see that my engagement with ATS comes in flurries. This is b/c the natures of my work & private life are volatile, so, due to this & the ongoing changes here at ATS, I haven't had chance to update my preferences recently: there's a few fools & glaring omissions on both lists.
You can be certain however that a person who chooses to express themselves by a monster string of emoticons will never be considered by me as either "sharp" or "respected". If you've got something to say, say it. If you're inclined to add something that gives a flavour of your emotional state, fine, thats what emoticons are for. A whole string of them smacks of an inability to communicate bordering on Autism: what, we're supposed to guess what you mean?
No, in reality, you dont have the capacity to state what you mean in a form which you yourself feel is irrefutable, thus, in the ordinary humdrum manner, you contented yourself with a string of meaningless HTML & convinced yourself that "that showed 'em!" Er... yeah. Its just that it didn't show us what you intended.
Rather like this hoax in fact. Except that Wayne at least had the ability to state his delusional/fraudulent position in plain english.
Mood: post-coital, slightly drunk, hungry, eager for tomorrow, content that pizza's ordered - are there emoticons?
edit on 17/10/10 by Bunken Drum because: I wanted to add my emotional state... lol?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

This says much for the truth (your truth and not the REAL TRUTH) in this thread. IMO a load of bollucks and BS cooked up by intensely jealous, envious and scorned unemployed and totally bored people who themselves are conn artists, scammers, pathalogical liars and dont care what they write as long as it makes them feel large and in charge

So there you have it!

ps. as i have seen anyone that does not hold your opinion gets banned, so I am counting on it that this post will be banned too:

There is no such thing as your your truth there is only THE TRUTH

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Unfortunately you are so eager to read something evil into everything you see (maybe it is so part of your life to discredit and slander all you want without having facts!!!) that everything you hear and read is untrue, a conpiracy, a hoax, lies, fake and a threat to you

If you want to refute anything that has been posted on this thread about James/Judy/Wayne do so, only bring concrete evidence to the table (not your cut and paste and photo shopped jobs your so fond of trying to sell)
you have been asked countless times for your proof, but it is never forthcoming.

This world has too many self made heros well i've got news for you !!! they are all COMIC BOOK characters FICTION NOT REAL. That and all the rows of "smiley faces" just about sums up your mentality.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I'd like to take a moment to quote a couple of things from a poster on dcmb1490's blog for comparative purposes. I've redacted all the personally identifiable information, and left only the username and the substance of the posts:

Rob
(e-mail and IP redacted)
2010/09/15 at 3:52 PM | In reply to dcmb1490.

Dcmb you are totally fracken crazy! All your bull(expletive deleted) is starting all over again! Haven’t you got anything better to do with your life than slandering innocent people!? ( Wayne and Judy)
Can’t you see that nobody is listening to this pot of snot you are trying to sell the public?
Rather go book yourself into a psychiatric home and try to get your mental health in order. You seem like the type of person with a deeply disturbed psyche.
We have really all had enough of your rubbish!
You can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time!
Do us all a favour and fracken flush yourself down the sewage where you and your cohoots belong

Rob
(e-mail and IP redacted)
2010/09/15 at 5:25 PM | In reply to dcmb1490.

I know the whole world will find out before its too late, that you and your cohoots are the REAL CRIMINALS here, and NOT Wayne and Judy as your disinformation propaganda suggests.
Soon you WILL be asked to account for your horrific and evil deeds, mark my words!

Ps. How is your health nowadays??? The ticker still working right?

It only got more entertaining from there.

By "cohoots" I can only assume Rob meant cohorts.

Note the threats, the atrocious spelling, the assertions that we are "selling" something, and the way Rob tries to make us out to be the perpetrators of lies here, instead of Wayne and Judy, while at the same time trying to perpetuate the lie that Judy is deceased himself.

Must be a common, running theme we're going to have to deal with.

On the bright side, it shows that I wasn't kidding when I said I have EVERYTHING backed up!
edit on 2010/10/17 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I have to agree with you on this... the 'Rob' character is someone who either finds all
this amusing and doesn't care whether it's a scam. Maybe he/she's just flicking slurs to
nurture his/her nads or discussing this sort of phenomena on the whole bothers him/her
because of something that may have happened in his/her childhood.
I don't know and maybe 'Martel/Rob' could enlighten us on that.

But if he/she's something more sinister and perceives him/herself as a 'Light Warrior
Vailiant' then it shows you the levels they will sink to -to discourage any opposition to
Wayne Herschel's views.
Debate by all means, argue with reasonable decorum -certainly and even demand that your
view won't change, but don't fling this excrement -Chimp fashion, and expect to be taken
seriously.

If you wish to enter the world of reasonable debate Mr. Martel... aplogise to RICH-ENGLAND
for your possibly 'threatening remark' and move on. It's how the big boys do it here on the mainland.

Oh, and excuse me for being a little forward... also show us some facts.

Edit: ... so I am counting on it that this post will be banned too...
Why are you counting on it?
edit on 18-10-2010 by A boy in a dress because: Caught my dress on Edit Room door handle.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

There is no such thing as your your truth there is only THE TRUTH
Ah, now this I have to disagree with. Outside of mathematics, which is an entirely artificial construct anyway, there is nothing we can be 100% certain about, b/c everything we experience is a simulacrum created within our minds as a result of our, limited, sensory input, hence entirely subjective. Therefore there is actually only 'our' individual truths.
Imo, this is the point of debate: to discover from each other the areas of "truth" which we can agree upon, thus gaining, & hopefully passing on, a better approximation of the objective reality which we'll never experience, in order that our subjective POV allows us to make better decisions than if we were less well informed.
Of course, for this process to work, those engaged in debate must be honest. Get that Marty?
Since the dawn of consciousness, we've been doing this & thus the things which, so far, appear irrefutable are what we deem 'reality'. However, there are many instances of experience which seem to contradict the commonly accepted. Still, in order to function as humans, we must place our faith in what seems most likely. In this instance, it waddles & quacks, so I'm not eating it, b/c I'm vegetarian. Still, I remain open to the possibilities that a) I may end up starving & have to eat a duck & b) if someone can show me evidence that its not a duck but a plant, I can tuck in with gusto rather than reluctantly.
Get that also, Marty? Evidence, not unsupported opinion...

Btw Marty, I didn't notice any case to be rested. Well, not unless you're referring to your luggage genericaly. You dont mean that dayglo green kiddies' lunchbox with the Jurassic Park decals on it do you? I suppose its a facsimile of a case, but really, we are at least supposed to be trying to be adults.
edit on 18/10/10 by Bunken Drum because: I wanted to add "more"

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Bunken Drum

The duck analogy is down to ones own morals. The duck will always be a duck that dosnt change, but if you can be convinced it is a plant then you have changed your stance to suit yourself. So i would assume that becomes "your individual truth".

However.........

The duck is still a duck and that is the TRUTH................however unpalatable....................

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join