It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
As I was stumbling around in the darkened corridors of the internet, ferreting out seemingly minor factoids to help the reader understand the twists and turns of this story by providing a bit of background here and there, I began to wonder to myself just what had initiated this strange quest I find myself on.

Certainly the initial hoax itself sparked it, but a mere spark does not make a fire. You need fuel to burn... and oxygen to burn it.

The fuel came in the form of Judy Faltskog and Wayne Herschel, and the more specifically the trail of broken, hurt people they've left in their wake as they rolled merrily along, constructing hoax after hoax, and then proceeding to actually build hoaxes WITHIN those hoaxes. That sort of thing irritates me to no end - taking advantage of folks just because you can. The way I was raised, a mark of real strength is to AVOID taking advantage of those one finds in his power. Those are the very people to be protected, not exploited.

Judy, in whichever incarnation she finds herself, can't seem to NOT leave broken people behind in "her" quest for self-aggrandizement. Some folks are just made that way, but that doesn't make it any easier to watch. It's not a "good" excuse.

Wayne, on the other hand, probably COULD help himself, and the fact that he doesn't speaks volumes to me. He gathers 'round his minions, all hoping to find the "truth", and paradoxically it's Wayne who fattens as he feeds them his twisted, tortured visions of "star maps" and a new "religion of peace". In common with the old "religion of peace", it seem to NEED to be spread by force, and can brook no opposition. It can't hold it's own in a logical discussion, and so when Wayne is backed into a corner trying to hold an untenable position, out come the Light Brigades to "rescue" him, and squelch the opposition.They come on command, at his beck and call, these starry-eyed followers, not to try to supply any new argument, or inject any sort of logic into the discussion, no, as has been repeatedly shown, they come to conquer, and destroy. Their motto appears to be "that which cannot be baffled with BS MUST be silenced by force".

The followers of Wayneism think freedom of speech is a grand thing - as long as they have a monopoly on it, and don't have to defend what they say from any sort of opposing viewpoint.

That's not freedom of speech at all, and that's what lit the fire under me and got me revved up - deletions of opposing thought by Wayne to get it out of the public eye so that folks wouldn't start to question on their own, and wherever that failed, the coordinated cyber attacks to attempt crushing the opposition.

As I've repeatedly told those few people I've trained, any fight you get into is a "fight for your life", even if only metaphorically. Simply by engaging, one runs the risk of it all going badly, and taking that last hit. That being the case, one must decide whether a given ruckus is really worth the potential outcome, and if it is, then one must give it his all, and throw all of the chips into the pot.

In this case, a battle for free expression of thought, it IS worth the potential outcome. The alternative, if not engaged, is unthinkable.

I mentioned "DanScully" above. This was her last post at ATS:

Originally posted by DanaScully
reply to post by Waiting2

At the appointed time the sleeper will awaken....

Source

At Judy's "Aenstrean Realm" web site, before it went dark, was found this:

Karne from Planet Aenstria

(image of "Karne")

"Father, The Sleeper has Awakened!......."

I would like to Dedicate this Network to my "Visitor" Karne from the Planet Aenstria.

Aenstria orbits around the Star "Sirrah" (97 Light Years away) in the Constellation of Andromeda.

To Traelision, Atea, Merok, Silorik, Umma, Nua and Ulo from Alpharet whom I had the Honour and Priviledge to meet on the Aenstrian Mothership,

To the memory of my Dear Friend Arthur Shuttlewood (1920 - 1996) who shared Physical Contact with the Aenstrians over many years with me.

( Comment by Judy Fältskog)

I thought it an interesting parallel. It provided a nice segue, and an entire chapter name.

That would be chapter 6, for those who are counting.

Indeed, I think a sleeper may have awakened. Just not the one they were thinking of. Sleeping dogs don't always lie.
edit on 2010/10/15 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Seriously, this whole thread is just Bla Bla Bla Bla and lots of hot air!

I came to ATS to learn something of value and all I find after reading this is a gossip column for old cranky men and scorned woman!

I am inclined to think that this is a deliberate attempt by debunkers paid by some sinister government agency to discredit Wayne and Judy. It is NOT normal for people who have never met either of the people under discussion here, to follow with such total passion the ins and outs of Wayne and Judy. I think more its a case of jealousy and envy of the highest grade!

Sorry, but I am not buying the story you are tring to sell the world!

Better luck next time with your attempt to convince brainless people

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by moaningmartel

Hi! I must be one of those old dudes you just mentioned.

Your first post, I see. I wonder who you might be?

Oh, well. I am going to be nice and welcome you to ATS. Evidently you are familiar with the story and Wayne and Judy! The rest of us are just paid disinfo agents, eh?

I won't be able to help you, as I don't believe the Wayne/Judy hoax.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
Judy appears to be doing fairly well in her demise...

Good Lord. This thing is at 144 pages?

I've been gone a while on something "job related" - is "Judy" dead now? Or is it one of those "Days of our Lives" deaths where they keep coming back as ghosts, vampires, other characters etc?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

And how would you know that no one on here has ever met Wayne or Judy ?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
ooh! looks like i returned just in time for kick off!.

maybe it will be a bit quieter in here after dodging bullets and bombs from the New York "balloonatics".

ive made quite a lot of friends in the alien forum

so i think i might change from being a government agent to being wanted by government agents again.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Well i believe she is on her fourth reincarnation

1990 James was executed by the SA military

1993 Col. James Van Greunen shot himself

2010 an alleged suicide ( no obituary or condolences from her good friend Wayne)

And now someone is messing with her face book they have changed her profile three times in as many weeks !

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by moaningmartel

I came to ATS to learn something of value and all I find after reading this is a gossip column for old cranky men and scorned woman!

I am inclined to think that this is a deliberate attempt by debunkers paid by some sinister government agency to discredit Wayne and Judy. It is NOT normal for people who have never met either of the people under discussion here, to follow with such total passion the ins and outs of Wayne and Judy. I think more its a case of jealousy and envy of the highest grade!

and you're saying that it IS normal to join a website just to defend some people you have also never met?. aaaaaalrighty then!.

ps) your "sinister government agency" statement was rather cliché and was slightly contradictory of the message you were trying to convey!

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
No bad Mr. Martel... or may I call you Moaning?
Your first posting after reading all the 144 pages lets us know that
the UV signal hoax wasn't a hoax and you must have evidence or
'facts' to show us old guys that we've wandered from the path.

Anyone would think Neno was getting someone worried.
But not me, oh no. I know that 'M-M' will deliver us from this constant
rant about James's previous diddlings and show that what we thought
we knew about sub-carriers wrapped within the UV signal and how a
radio telescope can pick up the signal and be translated using a
technology we haven't got yet, is all incorrect.

Over to you Mr. Martel... let's show 'em.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I agree, and certainly not to your 'piers'!

Classic.

edit on 15-10-2010 by A boy in a dress because: Left my Dr. Judy Pin-up in Edit Room.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

And to think that you learned all of that in just one day! Well, going by your sign up date vs the date on this post, any how....

I am inclined to think that this is a deliberate attempt by debunkers paid by some sinister government agency to discredit Wayne and Judy.

Can I quote you on that?

Yeah, I've heard the exact same thing before, the EXACT same thing, and I know exactly where it came from. Good on ya! I hope you've got shoes, too... They'll come in handy for the stompin' I know yer just aching to deliver to me.

It is NOT normal for people who have never met either of the people under discussion here, to follow with such total passion the ins and outs of Wayne and Judy. I think more its a case of jealousy and envy of the highest grade!

I'm not sure what you think we have to be jealous or envious of... if you could elaborate on that, it might help the discussion.

As far as being "normal" goes, if you've seen anyone accusing me of being normal, I'd like a link to that, since I've never actually seen it in print before.

Ahem.... I thought I'd made it clear that this story is to be distributed for free. Nothing will be sold, nothing to buy. It WILL be world-wide, though, downloadable from all around the planet, based on every single continent. These hoaxer wanna be famous? Yoo hoo, I'll make 'em famous!

This ain't Wayne Herschel you're dealing with here, and I'm not putting up anything for sale.

I've got principles.

well, it obviously didn't work on you... maybe I need to stop trying to convince on "brainless" people, and concentrate on those who can actually think... bet I WILL have better luck then!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Wow, that's enough to grab you right in the Aenstrians!

I really think I should start a bs forum, write a bs book, and rake in the credulous, or is Wayne not making a decent living out of it?

Only I could do it a lot better, I think. I keep threatening to write a movie script peppered with insider references to real projects I've had the 'joy' to be associated with in the past. Well, I did bring it up once and got yelled at, but I still think it would be funny to do a reverse Wayne and disclose something real as fiction presented in an unbelievable way, instead of fiction presented as something they hope you'd believe.

There was a guy at Eglin that ran a think-tank symposium on a supposedly futuristic non-existent weapon system to get "ideas on how you'd use this sort of thing - if it existed" - he got a lot of really good ideas from them, the funny thing was that it DID exist and in fact they test fired the first fieldable weapon about two months later. The military had to end up classifying most of the symposium papers and transcripts and the guy got in trouble but it was widely acknowledged as having been a success, if not exactly in line with his NDA.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Judy appears to be doing fairly well in her demise...

Good Lord. This thing is at 144 pages?

Yeah, it's like the ever ready bunny... it just keeps going, and going... every time one of these folks aims a fresh kick, it's on all over again. Welcome back, just in time for the Charge of the Light Brigade. Hope you enjoy the movie!

I've been gone a while on something "job related" - is "Judy" dead now? Or is it one of those "Days of our Lives" deaths where they keep coming back as ghosts, vampires, other characters etc?

Shake the sand out of your boot and set for a spell.

This is, apparently, James/ Judy's third bout with death. It should encourage us all that s/he beats it back every time, and by all appearances has done so again. Being only 45 years old currently, I think s/he has time for a couple more incarnations before the Big One.

ETA: I'm just waiting on moaningmartel to come on back and tell us all about how we're "dealing with powers we don't have any conception of". Yeah, it's in The Book.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Shake the sand out of your boot and set for a spell.

eep!

This is, apparently, James/ Judy's third bout with death. It should encourage us all that s/he beats it back every time, and by all appearances has done so again. Being only 45 years old currently, I think s/he has time for a couple more incarnations before the Big One.

No doubt it's one of those "Stargate SG-1" sarcophagusseses-sarcophaguy-sar oh whatever those box thingies. You know, put her body in, push the button and out she pops, new and whole?

I think I left around page 60. I don't think I have the energy to read it all.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I am inclined to think that this is a deliberate attempt by debunkers paid by some sinister government agency to discredit Wayne and Judy.

Scorned woman

No.
But funny.

Can someone please give me Payroll's number please?
It's been over 5 months now and I'm still awaiting my cheque.

Welcome to ATS moaningmartel.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Ahh, yeah. I wouldn't if I were you.
It's a bit draining.
Especially around the p115 mark where we were inundated with numerous ... ahh ... "personalities".

But if you have the time you really must read these couple of posts by LadySambuca

It will either shed some light on the inner thoughts of a tortured soul ...
or it will totally do your head in.

I still haven't decided which it has done for me.

edit on 15/10/2010 by Netties Hermit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I know what you mean. I'm going through he whole thread again, from post one, researching. I've been doing it for days, and am only up to page 73 now...

Where did I set that coffee down? Oh, right, it's in the 55 gallon drum over there - the one with the IV drip tapped into it...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
((Off topic and forgive Mods)!
It's 4.00am here and I'm just about to set off for work (we open at 5.00am) and even
though they require me to wear a uniform, I'm ready to give those customers a great deal!
Back on and thanks!

So why respond to the thread -Moaningmartel?
I agree that at times, this thread may seem a little stale and the 'palace intrigue' quiets
off, but if you've read the whole thread, you'll possibly see how this whole tale began in
an entirely different area with folk hanging on to every word that Dr. Judy was 'smuggling'
out of NASA.

Of course, we now know... (and it's agreed that it this was a scheme)... Judy was firing
the 'money-making' bullets, but Wayne Herschel was certainly providing the weapon and
assisting in reloads.
It became a hoax and unlike most hoaxes, the creators weren't pushed against the wall,
frisked and led off as the credits roll... no, they're still attempting to continue the hoax and
like James, it's attempting to 'bloom' into something else!

Please read the whole thread -Moaningmartel.
edit on 15-10-2010 by A boy in a dress because: Left soapbox in Edit Room.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Well I try.
Apparently, I'm also very trying. Hey ho, dont piss me off then, innit?
Still, to be recognised by a fellow journeyman wordsmith is nice. Thank you.
If you fancy a laugh, ATS search "Parable of the immoderate use of apples." - it relates to my 1st flurry of censorship I've ever recieved on ATS. The subject is Jesus depicted in a sex act in Colorado.
Why is this relevant.? B/c, if anyone perseveres, our lies will always find us out.
Get that Mr. Herschel/James/Judy/Wanker/Whoever-you-are? You're busted.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

2 down and 5 to go......

Its the hurt that really gets to you, right Richard?

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join