It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Gosh! would that be appropriate? Hmmm..... give me a moment!
BIAD.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

BIAD! Your new avatar... you're not just twins, you're TRIPLETS!

Putting that sort of image in a fella's head is the sort of thing that keeps folks up at night!. Luckily, I worked a 12 hour shift today, and shouldn't have any troubles there.

Because of that 12 hour shift today, and another just like it tomorrow, I'll probably only add 4 or 5 pages to the manuscript tonight, but they'll be QUALITY pages!
I've already given Wayne's first post at ATS the treatment, and I think it turned out pretty well. I'm looking forward to treating the rest of them, too, but the majority may have to wait a few hours.

Sometimes., the muse flows, and sometimes, she just pinches you on the fanny and says with a wink "not tonight, maybe tomorrow"...

edit on 2010/10/9 by nenothtu because: of that muse thingy...

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
OK. Nine more pages this evening, and I'm beat.

It's hard work having to shred Wayne's words by hand. I KNEW I should have gotten one of those automatic shredder machines! There's so much there to work with, that it's sometimes hard to figure out where to start.

I really didn't realize just how many different levels of hoax are here, until I got it all together in one place and started dissecting it bit by bit. I think I hear someone speaking Chinese at the other end of this rabbit hole.

I'm gonna catch a nap, and repeat today all over again tomorrow after a good solid 3 or 4 hours of sleep.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Edit to add: I got the mail, will respond probably tomorrow.

edit on 2010/10/9 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

BIAD! Your new avatar... you're not just twins, you're TRIPLETS! Putting that sort of image in a fella's head is the sort of thing that keeps folks up at night!...

I know! I was foolin' around fixing a faulty door on my fuse box, when the stool I was stood on slipped.
The wires I was holding sputtered sparks as I fell onto an old Grandfather's clock nearby.
Well... electricity and time... Two BIADs must've jumped timelines and here they are!

They've been fading in the last few hours -so I'll be unique again soon.

Keep up the great work Nono.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

Gosh! would that be appropriate? Hmmm..... give me a moment!
BI
AD.

Hi BAID

Are you doing a Wayne and are still in the shower ?????????? because you've been a long time!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Hi BAID Are you doing a Wayne and are still in the shower ??????????
because you've been a long time!!!!!!!!

Eeeeh no! It would be wrong to mock him that way.
His theories, in my view, are just plain silly and from what I'm led to believe,
his resarch isn't much better!
I think it would be wise not to 'cut & paste' his head onto someone landing
a three-legged craft onto the back of the Sphinx... It's 'pythonesque' enough!

But it was correct about spending long durations in the shower
edit on 11-10-2010 by A boy in a dress because: Enjoying the wallpaper in the Edit Room.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Update:

Good Oneist Wayne! That was gruelling!

I've just finished Chapter 4, "Conversations with Wayne Herschel" in the hoax book. It's at 75 pages so far, and I've still not quite finished with the ATS related events. Hopefully the pace will pick up now that I don't have to "shred" everything. By "shred", I mean untangle and apply logic to, then lay out for public inspection for errors. If I've made any errors, a public inspection will of course reveal them. I'm willing to bet dollars against donuts that none will be found.

Chapter 4 concentrated on Wayne's tenure posting here at ATS, and his "running" defense,,, and I DO mean "running"!

Onward, ever onward... no rest for the wicked...

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Question: has anyone got any leads on Wayne trying to publish at lulu.com? It could be another twisting turning point in this tale of woe if that turns out to be the case... I just ran across a reference by a poster that could be Wayne, claiming to be trying to self publish at that site.
edit on 2010/10/12 by nenothtu because: the atrocity of my spelling could be classed a war crime in this case

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I would wager RICH-ENGLAND would be the fellow to assist your request, he has a finger
on the pulse.
By the way, great idea -with the 'Hoax manual'!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

unfortunately i don't know anything about that one, ive been a little busy of recent times, ive lost three family members this year, two in the last few weeks, and have also been looking at a few other things on here, but ill be sure to look into that one.

but ive got to say that our good friend nettie is usually extremely good at the research and finding links.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

By the way, great idea -with the 'Hoax manual'!

Call it a "public service announcement". They've bungled this hoax so badly that I'm not sure who they get to tie their shoes for them in the morning. I think it's nothing more than my civic duty to create an instructional manual showing aspiring hoaxers such as Judy Faltskog and Wayne Herschel what NOT to do when perpetrating a hoax!

Maybe if they read it and learn, then we can get some QUALITY hoaxes around here!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Never mind, it's probably a dead end, and I've got PLENTY to work with as is. I was just going to use that as icing on the cake if it panned out, a bit more decoration, but not at all necessary.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

ill still look into it, can never have too much info! lol.

but like i say, nettie is extremely good at finding links between those things, so hopefully she will help out.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Sorry for your loss RICH.
Stay Safe man.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

thank you my friend, much appreciated

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
You know, as I was fumbling along through this mountain of hoax evidence, I ran across a specific charge that Wayne Herschel levelled against dcmb1490 and I at the old, dead blog. I was going to post it here, along with an iron-clad legal defense of it, but then I thought better. I recalled when I was but a child the wonder, mystery, and joy that Christmas represented. The best part of that day for a child was unwrapping all those presents, never knowing what you were going to get until it was unwrapped!

Everyone likes surprises, right?

Who am I to deny Wayne that joy of discovery? I may be mean, but I'm not completely heartless! Therefore, I decided to keep it to myself - except to say that you'll find it in the book, when it's completed and in the distribution channels.

Maybe.

Here's a hint: what kind of uniform would a man wear who works behind a counter? Whatever it is, I hear it can get terribly expensive.

The Book is moving right along, and is now in an era of discovery all it's own, and so far is independent of anything on the net, other than a few advance copies hanging around out in the world, together with all the data needed for completion.

I hear there may even be a cache on every continent at this point.

The distribution network is unfurling like a bashful rose - slowly but surely. It grows like a living thing, nearly with a life all it's own.

I reckon I ought to go back into "stealth mode" now. I hope I don't bump into Judy Faltskog in there - it's already dark and scary enough!
edit on 2010/10/13 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Here's a hint: what kind of uniform would a man wear who works behind a counter?
Whatever it is, I hear it can get terribly expensive.

*BIAD jumps and down waving his hand in the air... "I know, I know"
he says loudly*
Is it like the one Mr. Olsen used to wear in 'Little House On The Prairie'?
I know that was merely an apron but I for one felt his power.

*BIAD now looks dejected and looks to his shoes for another answer*

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

I'm still confused on whether Ms. Faltskog has sadly passed on or this that poor
truncated information? I know there were rumours of her demise.
Is there any other info on the subject?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Suicide seems to be Judy/James "get out of jail card."

On page 60 there is a post by ElijahWan with a link to a two page thread titled "Connect the dots" on this thread there is a post by a Dana Scully pertaining to be his widow. She maintains he committed suicide in 1993 leaving her with two children who are now 20yrs and 22yrs (the two children he left in England are 22yrs and 23yrs) busy man. She maintains he died a man and not a transexual in 1993 . That was the year of his sex change so i suppose in theory he did die as a man, but was reborn as a woman. It was also about that time that he was cavorting around the N.E. of England recovering from a sex change as "Auntie Judith Faltskog ? (not sure when Van Greunen became Faltskog) As i understood it due to tragic circumstances her fb was going to be shut down in hours as a mark of respect however i see that it is still there weeks later and she is still a friend on Waynes and others on fb.!!

IMO Dana Scully was Judy .............but thats only my opinion.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Wow! I forgot how confusing all this is.
I may be a little wet-behind-the-ears, but that sort of conduct with ones own family
is not very honourable.
The lady who claimed to be his widow must be telling a truth -as she sees it and I can't
imagine her stress now that she has discovered that James became a 'woman' and was
habiting in the N-East England.
Regardless of the UV signal hoax, James/Judy must be a troubled soul and I can only
hope that he/she hasn't taken his/her own life.

I wonder if Mr. Herschel could expand on this subject.

new topics

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join