It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Food laced with tiny robots... Population Control?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Nanotechnology is the new deal which is wished to be implemented in nearly every facet of life. Read More below
science.howstuffworks.com... - Nanotechnology Basic Intro

However.....
After reading an article on the yahoo.come news reel on Nano-Technology, I did more searches on "Grey-Goo", Which I believe is basically the idea of a Nanotechnology turn dangerous by mistake (or orchestrated).

Then I came across this arcticle:: Britain-maybe-swamped-nanoparticle-grey-food.ht ml ::

In this article, it is mentioned that these Nanoparticles are already on the drawing board for ideas on implimentation in food that is consumed by humans!

"Low-calorie chocolate and beer that doesn't go flat could be on sale within just five years, Lord Krebs said last night." - quote from the above link article.

Knowing nanotechnologies have the ability to destroy cells and kill people from the inside, reflecting with the Georgia Guidestone guide to Population Control agenda to maintain worldwide population to 500,000,000 or less. I had a eureka moment, THIS IS THE PERFECT POISON and guise to An obvious nonnatural entity, convincingly and forcefully put into food with the idea to make the food better. Essentially putting people at risk to this Grey Goos health defects and even death.

Introductions to the food industry usually starts off where they do not legally need to inform you if the additive or process which is in the food, or process in which the food went through. Same goes for cloned animals, and I have a strong feelings will work the same with the Nano-Food industry.
"However, he and other peers believe there will be no requirement for the hi-tech products to be labelled as containing nanoparticles - microscopic compounds that can worm their way into the brain, liver and kidneys with unknown consequences." - follow below link
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Years ago I played a videogame called Metal Gear Solid where in the game, many characters including your character Solid Snake use nanotransmitters to communicate with others NPCs (Non-Playable Characters) in the game. Some of these nano-components, which were injected into several of the games important plot characters had simulated heart attacks, which was later revealed to be caused by activated nano-transmitters that were inside of these select key characters, which were activated remotely by an unknown character or entity

I am starting this article because this is a very important subject, and people need to become informed and educated on something that is so small, it can be put into the air and breathed in through your nostrils! So It effects YOU, and your loved ones.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by KilluminatisRex

Nanotech is the future. Some day we'll have tiny machines in our blood that keep our bodies running at peak efficiency. Specialized nanites might be prescribed by a doctor to get clots out of arteries or do other repairs on the body. These nanobots would automatically sense injury and work to coordinate and steam line your bodies natural healing processes. Nanobots might also use molecules to build objects from scratch, dump in enough microscopic raw material to make the object then program the nanobots to construct it.

I think the benefits far outweigh the risk of the gray goo scenario though certainly the technology should proceed with caution. The issue is creating something which is self-replicating, we must be careful that it does not reproduce so fast that it will overtake the Earth.

Could nanotechnology play a part in food? Sure. Could it be used to kill a whole lot of people? Sure. Will it be used to kill a whole lot of people? I doubt it. There are much easier ways to kill and while nanotech certainly is a subtle way to get the depopulation job done I have my doubts about it being applied in such a way. Then again I have my doubts there is a depopulation agenda at all, the Georgia Guidestone's appear to be some rich person's pipe dream about a perfect less populated world not as a manifesto to genocide. Furthermore the financial titans of the world, the Elite PTB, need us like a parasite needs a host, they feed off us, killing us would be a risky endeavor indeed.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
o0 that means we will soon have a real knight industries 3000 which can transform and stuff.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Oh wow, someone actually cares here. S&F. Yup, don't be a supermarket lab rat & shop organic.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
this is so wrong on so many levels. if you are not sure what is going into your body as food...the amount of change from nano could be horrifying.

i hope i can stay away from the introduction of these nano products, but i fear it is too late...the "genie" is out of the bottle.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

I like your positive outlook and I agree that the benefits outweigh potential risks.
However most breakthroughs are useless unless they have some military capability. This is why technology scares people. Sure it's meant for good.
But we don't live in very trust worthy society.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Some cool ATS chic wrote a similar thread last year:

Nano Tech in our Food

Mine didn't get many responses even though I found the idea quite shocking with the various implications for the use of these lil critters.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
One of the unforseen effects I am envisioning is similar to the homogenization process, which opponants of milk have tried to make the public aware of for years, against an overpowering milk industry. In brief (and this can be found anywhere, not just Rense) :

HOMOGENIZATION

Large fat molecules cannot get through the intestinal wall into the bloodstream. The cream no longer rises... because homogenization breaks up those large molecules into small ones that DO get into the bloodstream! This becomes an expressway for any fat-borne toxins (lead, dioxin's, etc.) into your (otherwise) most protected organs.

www.rense.com...

Homogenization is the process of spinning milk at 3,000 to 60,000 rpm to ensure no milk/cream separation wil occur.

Kevin Trudeau, author of a number of natural health books, and possibly the number one contender against corrupt FDA practices, explains the scarring which can occur from these particles, too small to digest, can scar arteries. Scarred arteries are no longer smooth, inevitably gather cholesterol, and this leads to clogged arteries and osteoporosis.

fithealthy.wordpress.com...

Now I don't have a science report to back this up, but it makes good sense that any metallic, or shardlike, or sufficiently durable nanoparticle or nanobot that isn't processed could accomplish this easier than a fragmented milk particle. This avoidance of our digestive tract can also transfer whatever nano-payload the tech hasdirectly into the bloodstream.

If this proves as dangerous in the long run as it sounds, we are better being aware of it than not & here are some good natural leads.

The Best Way to Cleanse Your Arteries Naturally
ezinearticles.com...

Reversing Heart Disease (non pharma)(includes healing arteries info)
www.vitallywell.net...

*** Hidden hazards of nano-ingredients *** A must read! M.C. Douglass

douglassreport.com...

Nano? No, no, no! A leading expert on organic farming warns against 'grey goo' technology

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Don't get confused by the terminology, there are nano-engineered materials, like nanoparticulate titanium or the like. You see this sort of thing on, say, self-cleaning windows. Unless its specified to be nanomachinery, none of what you see called "nanotechnology" in the news is referring to nanoscale machinery, or "nanobots".

All of this food additive stuff is simply very small particles of something - some type of nanoengineered material. There ARE no functioning nanobots, at least not yet. That's in its very early stages, no one's got operating ones in the sense that you could just turn one loose and let it build a car or something.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

Fat gets into your bloodstream from food you eat, homogenization or no.

You have a special lymphatic system to process it. Fat is absorbed by your intestines, broken into individual fat molecules (it doesn't get any smaller than that, baby), a tiny transport protein called a chylomicron is attached to it, and it's dumped into your lymphatic system.

It flows up to your thoracic lymph duct and gets dumped into your bloodstream up under one of your collar bones. Your tissues pick it up if they need it, if not the liver processes it and turns it into other stuff like fatty acids.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
There are over 10 thousand people who do not eat anything
any kind of food is a control

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

That's decent, thanks for the overview. I will point out that's the usual method you are speaking of, whereas the tiny homogenized particles slip through mouth, throat and stomach linings to completely bypass the normal introduction route - the whole danger is posed by this circumvention of a bath in stomach acid, enzymes taking action, and so on.

I'll look into a more solid proof of Kevins claims, and others who have been calling out the homogenization process for a while. Obviously the industry that promotes the process is also in the business of discrediting that particular find. It's healthy to look past any industry that seeks to make money from a costly process.

It takes 1000 nanoparticles lined up to equal a single piece of paper - small indeed. It seems like a no-brainer just thinking about it, how easily they could slip between cells unless they were bound to larger bodies during the digestion process. Buckyballs as they are called, in hair products, are designed to have this kind of penetrating power - I think that in itself might be evidence enough of the penetration potentials.

top topics

join