It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cat tries to "revive" her friend

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
That was way too touching to watch
those poor cats! This just shows that animals do have emotion

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sandri_90

It's more disturbing with the person just making a Video for the
Internet.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

it was probably trying to eat it.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Exv8densez

Good post in regards to bizarre animal behaviour.
Makes you think.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Didn't have time to read through all the replies right now (just the first two pages), but this video has always touched me..

To the OP, thank you for posting this. I'm glad the thread has got a lot of action. Star and Flag for you my friend. Cheers.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by broahes

Wow! That is so lovely

I always watch the show from zone reality -ANIMAL MIRACLES

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Wow, how sad is that?

It reminds me of my dog.
When I was like 8 I had a very bad case of Atypical Pneumonia.
Which eventually developed into full blown Pneumonia.
The doctor told my mom, that I was dying when I was brought in.
But lucky me right?

But anyway to my point.
During the time when I started getting bad, my dog wouldn't leave my side.
On the night before I got hospitalized, my mom was woken up by my dog crying. she came in my room and I was breathing extremely harsh, and she saw my dog licking me and crying.

So she rushed me to the ER.

The people who say animals have no emotions need to rethink their theory.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

'if animals have emotions'.

this is why i hate the human race.

if anyone lacks emotions, its humans, not animals.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
No lies, and i guess the music didnt help.

I am close to tears after that

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

OK this dog saving the guys life from the bull Video was awesome, Wooo go Dogs!!!

The Cat trying to hump the dead cat video was ok I guess. It would have been sadder had the cat not tried to hard to shag the dead one tho.

I think this music would have been more suitable for the cat video really...

Seriously watch and turn down the volume on the cat vid and use this song.....a perfect match.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
reply to post by nunya13

'if animals have emotions'.

this is why i hate the human race.

if anyone lacks emotions, its humans, not animals.

In all fairness, not all animals are too concerned about our emotions either. Sharks, bears and lions usually don't take our emotions into account before they attack us.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by ItsAgentScully

Yeah. We humans like to think we're some divine gift to the Earth. We think animals are dumb and that intelligence just kind of appeared in us and nothing else. Really evolution has been working on emotion and consciousness for billions of years. Animals really are far smarter, and far more like us, than we give them credit for.

Just in the same way that a hell of a lot of people also seem to think we are the only planet that has life. Just because we havn't actually seen it posted on the news that there is life elsewhere!

It is amazing how small minded and naive people can be!

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Lee_K]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sandri_90

That is the cutest and saddest thing I have ever seen

It just goes to show how precious life is to not only humans but every living creature!

Its a part of life we will never fully be able to cope with but a necessary one!

Love and peace

Freq

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Yeah, but usually we trespass their territory and they have their instinct for food because of the hunger.
Or, for example, in Romania in Brasov the bears had no more food in the woods because of the poachers and they looked for it until the forest ended. So eventually they arrive in the city, where people feed them and they got accustomed to that. And every night they come there and walk on the dark streets to look for food in waste bins.

One "big" guy in our country, Ion Tiriac and other politicians at a fun hunting night www.oradea.net...
www.oradea.net... (warning, may be to cruel for some people)
And it happens all over the country.
[edit on 3/5/10 by sandri_90]

[edit on 3/5/10 by sandri_90]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I dont know much about cats but it was a sad video. I found the one of the dog refusing to leave the side of his murdered owner even more heartbreaking. I hope someone took him in.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
I don't know if they actually ejaculate ( I don't research that far
), but I theorize that they do NOT.
They do.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ricwolt
You guys.... I hate to kill the topic, but that cat wasn't trying to revive the other cat... it was in heat and humping the dead cat!

My male cat does this all the time on his favorite sleeping blanket. He will put part of the blanket in his mouth and start "kneading" with his paws while his hind legs and rear end are "spazzing" out, almost twitching, and it's back is arched over... Like dry humping a blanket...

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
You guys.... I hate to kill the topic, but that cat wasn't trying to revive the other cat... it was in heat and humping the dead cat!

My male cat does this all the time on his favorite sleeping blanket. He will put part of the blanket in his mouth and start "kneading" with his paws while his hind legs and rear end are "spazzing" out, almost twitching, and it's back is arched over... Like dry humping a blanket...

Guilty of plagiarism much? or do you have two accounts you're attempting to troll and discredit this thread with?

I have a cat also, that also does that. Do you know what the difference is?

#1. The target is DEAD. I've never seen a cat hump a dead animal. Or even heard about it.

#2. There is NO humping.

Cats knead out of love not just the act of being in 'heat/horny'.

But since both of you (or if you're the same person) had already established your opinion before looking over the facts with logic. You came in trying to discredit a thread showing the conscious empathy animals have, and the emotions they display.

By perverting it into some "he's humping" a dead cat farce.

Grow up, or graduate, or find some decent human compassion. Anything. Really. There's no need for either of you in this thread.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by mryanbrown]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337
are you serious people ?!?!?! i am amazed at the people on here who have cats, and think that this cat was trying to revive it ..... i dont have a cat myself

are you serious people ?!?!?! i am amazed at the people on here who don't have cats, and think that this cat was trying to hump it ..... i do have a cat myself

[edit on 3-5-2010 by mryanbrown]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Can't watch the vid, because I don't want to be sad all damn day. I do love cats. My cat lived a very long time, and stayed on my lap all day long. I came home one day and she was so old and skinny, and was having problems breathing. Had to put her to sleep. Thats been over 6 years, and I still miss her.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Animals all over the world are capable of deep mourning rituals. Lemurs (spelling?) are an example. Theres a good documentary (I think its an Attenborough one) which shows a mother mourning her young, almost incapable of leaving what she surely knows is not a living baby , even though she risks getting left behind and exposed by her group mates.
I do not believe that we understand the full range of animal emotion, not even a little bit. We assume ignorance on thier part, almost regardless of evidence to the contrary .
Animals know sorrow, joy, hardship and well being. I personaly believe that there are some animals which are hardwired to the well being of other animals, for instance, dolphins. They have been known to help people,and whales in distress at sea, bringing sailors to boats, and shores, and helping whales to get back on course when disoriented. I think theres alot more to our classification of sentience and intelligence , than we currently accept in a scientific sense.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join