It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any remote viewers here today?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I've been coming to this site for years, and really enjoy the community. I've seen threads in the past of people claiming to be mediums or phycis or remote viewers and saying, go ahead ask me anything.

Well I have a question! WHERE ARE MY KEYS! I have been looking for three days. Here's the deal, my boyfriend and I argued at a bar, he left, with the keys and I came home after he did. He had the keys, I did not. Now in the course of our still arguing after our return home I swear I saw them on the floor by the couch.

The next morning when he couldn't find the keys I had a flash of memory.......I get this feeling that I took them and put them in my purse so they wouldn't get lost. But they are not in my purse and they are nowhere to be found. We have turned this house upside down!

Someone please help me.

Mods, if you think this topic is inappropriate, please feel free to move it to skunks or delete it all together.

But I would love to here from some mediums on here........could be a fun test to see if those people who claim to have a gift, do in fact have a gift. Plus there is the bonus of finding my keys!

Edit: to change title.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by Cowgirlstraitup7]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Look in the vehicle he was driving home....just a hunch...probibly wrong..but you never know.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Might be a good idea to ask for any experienced remote viewers as they'll most likely be able to help you out for something like this.

I find it funny that most people assume if you're psychic you have limitless powers and can do almost anything when needs be.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Okay, how do I change the title to reflect remote viewers?

Already did look in the truck.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Cowgirlstraitup7

Well it's your thread so it's absoloutely your choice, Asking for remote viewers is just a (hopefully helpful) suggestion as what your asking seems more suited to that area of the paranormal than anything else in my opinion.

btw hope you find the keys.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
make sure ur purse isnt torn from inside...i lost my keys like tht once!

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
you cannot be serious...lol...

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I am as serisous as a heart attack and if I don't find these keys, he's going to think I didi it.which I didin't but that's niegbht here nor their. I need help

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Please assign two, four digit numbers. Example: 4321 1234. Next post these into your thread. Focus on these two numbers.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

You asked for numbers, this is his number that he loves...........uses it for all kinds of work related things, just not passwords but everything else, this number is special to him. Does this help?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Sorry, I can't clear my mind tonight.

I started with the image of the some wooden dresser or table beside your bed, and I know that's wrong, but I just can't purge that image to let anything else come to me. I know it's wrong because I reasoned that location rather than remote viewed it.

But it wouldn't hurt to check there anyways.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

No. I'm sorry. They should be arbitrary numbers, eg (exempli gratia): 7493 9485, or 9375 1635. We call these coordinates, and you must have two numbers consisting of four (some use 5) digits. We don't know why it works, it just does. For more information, you can try these links.
www.crviewer.com...
www.farsight.org...

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cowgirlstraitup7

You asked for numbers, this is his number that he loves...........uses it for all kinds of work related things, just not passwords but everything else, this number is special to him. Does this help?

Is this his old badge number? Is he ex NYC cop?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I am a master remote viewer.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Star & Flag.. I wanna see if someone pulls this off, and I very much believe it's possible, I've seen mediums finding stuff for people online before.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave2770

I am a master remote viewer.

Prove it then.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Numbers............1010 and 2345

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

What I saw (I'm new at this) was what appears to be a half of a wheel. It kind of reminds me of half of a wagons wheel, or half of a spoke wheel. I am seeing your keys from what I think is the ground level and close to this half circular appearing object ( are your key). I'm not saying it's the same size as a wagon wheel, it may even be a toy with a half wheel, or a piece of pottery that resembles a half circular object.
Please let me know if this helps. I'll check back in a few days.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Violater1]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Still no keys, this is really starting to get frustrating!

It's like they grew legs and walked away

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Where did the boyfriend fall asleep? Look under all couches, and pull out the cushion. Look all around the bed, behind nightstands, etc.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join