It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any remote viewers here today?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
They are not in the room with the sofa, did you pick up the keys to lock the door? maybe go onto another room and put the keys down and do something else?

Kitchen? a fridge came to mind, near/on or if you were being really silly "In"

I see that from the first number you gave, you gave to other numbers what were they.

I have been wrong many times before, so no sweat if I am

[edit on 4-5-2010 by NotAgain]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Please try looking a little further under your couch. Like pick it up even if it is heavy. Good luck. Nothing like missing keys to the "kingdom" to upset a household.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
My numbers were 1010 and 2345.

we have turned the house upside down, looked everywhere, even the dishwasher, found over a dollar in change and nine lighters while searching, I even looked under the bath mats in the bathroom!

It would be totally cool if someone really can remote view and find them. Whomever wins will get lots of praise.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
My numbers were 1010 and 2345.

we have turned the house upside down, looked everywhere, even the dishwasher, found over a dollar in change and nine lighters while searching, I even looked under the bath mats in the bathroom!

It would be totally cool if someone really can remote view and find them. Whomever wins will get lots of praise.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Aren't the keys not just at a common place where you didn't look?
Like behind a plant or something?

Love the thread btw

[edit] oh you actually did look everywhere. Nevermind my post then. lol.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by -Thom-]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Forget the RV and try this.

Say clearly, out loud or in your head

- Saint Anthony, Saint Anthony,
bring back what does not belong to thee.

Then try to forget about your keys. They should turn up in about 24 hours. Never fails.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Is either of you a smoker ?
If you live in a house, Go check the front porch, or backyard patio. Maybe someone went to find the cigarettes in the car, and left the keys on a seat. Its dark, once you place them somewhere, after smoking you clear your head and forget the keys. If you haven't left the place, ask your partner. I'm guessing they aren't Inside. If you are in the apartment, try looking on the balcony or below it.

/cheers

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Cowgirlstraitup7

Cats knock things around and they end up in the strangest places

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Are there any half moon shaped grates in the floor or outside of your house?
PS
Just trying to help.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Here is evidence so conclusive that it amounts to proof of the remote viewing of quarks and other subatomic particles 110 years ago:
smphillips.8m.com...
smphillips.8m.com...&-quarks.html

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit

Then try to forget about your keys. They should turn up in about 24 hours. Never fails.

Oh yeah, my Dutch teacher told me this some time ago. She always lit a candle for Saint Antonius. She too swore it nevers fails.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Thom-

Originally posted by wigit

Oh yeah, my Dutch teacher told me this some time ago. She always lit a candle for Saint Antonius. She too swore it nevers fails.

I count on prayer to Our Lord Jesus Christ before RV anytime, but to RV accurately is a divine gift from G_D.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
You guys are so helpful. Thank you many times over. But I don't think you are grasping the concept. Aside from LITERALLY picking the house up off it's foundation and turning it upside down and shaking it, we have looked everywhere.

The person whose keys are lost and I have actually broken up this week so I will let him know about the St. Anthony prayer. Maybe it will work. Who knows.

He has already paid a lock smith on a Sunday to come out and re-key his truck, all other keys had spares. So really this is a moot point by now but would still be cool if someone found them.

Take care all and thanks for your help!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
What about extraterrestrials? Are any extraterrestrials visiting Earth currently?

[edit on 5-5-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I don't think I have any real remote viewing gift, but I like to try my hands at it when the opportunity arises.

Do you live in a low rise apt? I see a small whitish dog first, but later on I see some bushes by some concrete stairs.

No clue if this helps at all. but if you do find the key, please let us know.

Sorry about the break up. Hope you're doing well.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I read your post yesterday and I can't get seem to push the image from my mind so I decided to make a post and the risk of looking like an idiot LOL. I used to successfully remote view occasionally when I was younger but stress or being "out of touch" has seemed to cloud the ability.

After reading your scenario I immediately pictured a woman's hand placing a set of keys with a black key chain into a dark fabric like a black or brown pocket, perhaps a jacket.
I could be way off, but I am thinking, just maybe you put the keys into your bf's jacket and he wore the jacket out of the house and lost the keys some where.

P.S. sorry about the break up

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sweet29

The keys did have a black key chain! In my mind I put them in my brown purse, so you got that part right as well. But they are not there.

Thanks guys so much for trying. Can you believe it's been a week and they still haven't turned up.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

He truly believes he had an encounter when he was young. So he does joke a lot about the aliens. You could be onto something LOL

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSdelurker

We have a fawn colored pug. So he's sort of whitish. Are you saying the dog took them? That's who I blame. That being said, no it's not a low rise apartment. It's a duplex, no bushes, cut them down a month ago.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Sorry I couldn't help you find them but it's good to know I can still remote view things to an extent. I pictured those keys with great clarity before they were place in the purse/pocket. Its been years since I have even tried to RV with effort

Let us know if they ever turn up some where. I still think they were carried and lost outside the home by your BF. My feeling on this is very strong.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join