It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sphinx excavated NOW during night time.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Aslo that presumed picture of an alien grey is nothing more than a dipiction of a vase or some sort. A little googling will clearly show that only the two black eye looking shapes where enough to make people believe it had to be an alien...they don't mention the black vein like shapes in the middle of the "eyes"....

ALIEN!...

or...
Vase with food offerings?

People want to see what they are looking for...

This photo is surely debunked..because out of all the drawings of human bodies and such it would be ridiculous if they could not paint or carve an alien like creature in a better way...

[edit on 2-5-2010 by AquaTim84]

added youtube link

type this in to youtube it's starts with the alien grey thing in the Egyptian art.

UFO's in Ancient Art Debunked 2 (Egyptian art)

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
-- oops wrong thread sorry for that...i was in a wrong tab of my browser!

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Well I checked my Mails from Dr.Zahi Hawass and all that is happening oficially is
1. Something reguarding King Tut.
2. Conference on Stolen Artifacts.
Nothin on new excavations although a few mails ago they mentioned the temples infront of the Sphinx and the tombs and passages possibly from the pyramids there in but I usually delete them after I've read them. I'll go see if I can find anything. Maybe I'll get something on it soon I'll keep you posted.

www.guardians.net...

www.drhawass.com...

www.drhawass.com...

[edit on 2-5-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Why not remove the sound from the video? Why loop a stupid sound effect? That is a weird choice to make in m eyes.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
With all repect, this kind of thread makes all ATSers mad. Waste of time.

The recent increase in the volume of rubbish being posted leads to the inevitable conclusion that there is something on ATS that 'TPTB' do not want people to read. I wonder what it is..

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
It's not fair that they get to take these "great items" and keep them all to themselves. Shows the true greedy nature of the human race.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Snowi

If the Mythical scrolls are truly in there, The egyptians were meaning for the human eyes to see it in this time period were living in right now. I would say that these scrolls are just as important as the maya manuscripts tracing back to 600 AD. they were then found by the catholic church and was later destoyed. Copies were strictly prohibited like the bible and were punishable by death. Even today the peruvian government will not admit to its existence.
With the knowledge we know about the mayan empire. It was possible for the mayans to have something to do with the structures and phenomena found in peru. These Mayan scrolls are the Nine insights to life, That humans will sequentially start to grasp in the begining of this millenium to form a spiritual reality on earth.
The egyptian artifacts are being hidden from are eyes just as mayan artifacts and the truth has many times before. The top familys who control this world know about the spiritual awakening happening, it has been for told whether u perceive it to be true or not. The only way a to control massive amounts of people his to manipulate their realitys so they will hang on to the ones that are right in front of them; the myths, the perceptions sometimes seem like their the only thing there. That is just deprivation of the truth that lives in our everyday lives.
I genuinly think this could be a true statement... When we dont learn our lessons in life, history repeats itself.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
is there any ATS'ers over there that can verify this?

maybe recent photos of the front paws... showing something lol... anything..

this web cam does not show the sphinx .. www.pyramidcam.com...

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
seems to me, sufficiently advanced civilizations, could essentially hide advanced technology in what would normally look like just natural objects, like stones and rocks, dirt and clay, and etc, and unless you knew what to look for/listen for, you wouldn't recognize it. it makes sense that modifying the natural environment to such a degree that it harms said environment, would not be the hallmark of an advanced species. in which case, we could be surrounded by super advanced tech and not even recognize it.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAThought

Originally posted by Snowi

Originally posted by arbiture
reply to post by Snowi

(Did you have to say "village people")? Anyway,

Not my words...i cited the webpage.

www.richardgabriel.info...

www.gizamap.com...

Sounds kinda dodgy though that whoever wrote the article thinks the pyramids are surrounded by a village . . . When Cairo is quite the contrary of a village

actually the village is giza...very proud of "their" pyramids,,Cairo is a city which has encroached on the village of giza , the plateau the pyramids sit on is named after the village , which is home to many of the workers of the pyramids.In fact ,the fact the village is mentioned makes this report perhaps feel more "genuine" than it may have.....more "local" if you like ..

The wall is being built to prevent the local horse renters and guides being able to show tourists around the pyramids without paying the official ticket prices........a far more intresting site is saquarra ....sakkara much older than those at giza

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

Is that supposed to be live?('
') it says Sunday 2 April. and its not a flash object but a picture.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I recently interviewed Carmen Boulter regarding the pyramids. Her comment was that they have constructed a wall around the entire site to limit movement of toursits/individuals. If I recall correctly, we discussed the the cameras they sent up the small shafts in the pyramid where they found the passage blocked. Then they drilled through that wall. From what I understand, there is a belief that there is an addition room (or more) back there. There is so much control over the history in Egypt they don't want anything getting out.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Perhaps whatever is happening there is a distraction as well, I don't think anyone would have filmed it otherwise, that's of course if it really is some sort of excavation and not just a randomly recorded event.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
At one point I thought the concept of a lost library or Hall of Records under the Sphynx was just crazy talk. But a year ago ancient caves and tunnels were allegedly found directly under the pyramids, so now all bets are off. Who knows?

dsc.discovery.com...

In regards to Hawass the below says it all:

Zahi Hawass, chief of Egypt's Supreme Council of Antiquities, has dismissed the discovery.

"There are no new discoveries to be made at Giza. We know everything about the plateau," he stated.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by NumberNone

You should add the date that Zahi Hawass made that statement. So it's not mistaken to be a current statement.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Larryman

Sorry, Hawass made the statement a year ago regarding the tunnels and caves. Not related to this specific topic.

It does show his public mindset regarding the area.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
You can't trust much of what Zahi Hawass is saying at all...he's part of the apparatus that keeps these sorts of information hidden from the public. He plays his part of the matrix as he is ordered to do.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quadrivium
They have been hiding things for years upon years. But not for the reasons you might think.

They are an Islamic state and if it were to come out that the Jews were actually the slaves they used to help build these structures, as the torah claims, imagine the impact it would have on Islam.

I imagine and come to the conclusion....

NONE!

Why should it?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Let's get a few things straight for the millionth time. Edgar Cayce did not say the the "Hall Of Records was under the paw of the Sphinx. He said the ENTRANCE to the CONNECTING CHAMBERS was near the right paw. That entrance was seen a 1926 photo which I saw yrs ago but can't find anymore. It is on the side of the Sphinx behind the right paw. It's been stoned up, and a square construction built in front of it. Cayce said "The Hall of Records lies between the Sphinx and the river". Larry Hunter says the top of a small pyramid was unearthed but reburied about a 150 yrds. in front of the Sphinx. That is most likely the "Hall of Records"! Cayce also said the ENTRANCE may not be entered until big changes occur on earth. Does anyone know the official purpose for that square thing, other than to block the entrance?

www.larryhunter.com... Scroll down on his site to see where Larry thinks the Hall is located.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Sargoth]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
If they are excavating the chambers below the Giza Plateau, I really hope its for the benefit of protecting and preserving the objects. As long as Hawass doesn't destroy anything to further his own theories, its for the best. He will step down and the new "guy" might shed some light on their findings. Its just a matter of time.

Ancient knowledge should be cherished and protected. It should be noted, that this knowledge doesn't belong to Egypt but to the world community. Dr. Hawass sees these objects as the sole property of the Egyptian government and puts a lot of road blocks for archeologist eager to find out more about our past. I really hope nothing gets destroyed if they really are digging something up and taking it out.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join