It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sphinx excavated NOW during night time.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
original link

these activities are a breathtaking arrogence!

rhymezone

Definitions of arrogance:

noun: overbearing pride evidenced by a superior manner toward inferiors

well aside from looking peculiar, the site mispelled arrogance haha

then again, i suck at typing and spelling as well!

[edit on 5/1/2010 by indigothefish]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
interesting

well seeing that the website is strictly from Poland and all the turmoil with in the previous month as Poland has great Balls as the country does not go along with the Elite 5th column program whos to say

ohh by the way the audio loop is not in the video its in the flash website

any ways why its during at night reason being very hot working conditions and Tourist Attraction during the day ?

could it be the Edger Cayce Predictions of the Hidden Secrets of Atlantis is
finally extracted ? and to why maybe the prediction of some Sumerian / Pre Colombian myths ? that goes along with the very high walls surrounding Giza to Keep the Tourist Population Control and Terrorist Attack that i wont bite on . as the so claim Stargate in the gulf of Aden ?
there is so much crap going on in the last 10 years it hard not to think of the possibility's of a Big Event coming soon....

yes yes Conjuncture i know but i rather be the guy playing in the forest instead of the sandbox ! but i will always say this when in Conjuncture.. in pre dated religions of the Sumerian pre Colombian so called pagan myths

we have People believe of the burning bush that speaks and gave written commands for humans to go by and had a son with a mortal woman that created miracles as the same As Cris Angel or a Evangelist Healer can do .. told his disciples that to eat bread as it is his flesh and drink wine as it is his blood as it is my blood , Cannibal Sacrificial symbolism ? that really goes against Jewish religion.. but Pre.. Colombians did this too.. the Son of god that died on a cross that he became a Zombie after 3 days then disappears this the Legend in many cultures in different forms ..

tho it is true that unexplained Christian Miracles does Happen but is it Christian heavenly being ( er Aliens that looked like us )
if this same stuff happened In Modern Times he would not be believe to be the Messiah by any means Atheist Im not but there some Higher Being that created Life on earth... but ill keep a open mind until the truth is
reveled

just let see what other event comes along till the end of 2012..

ill keep posted and connect the dots.. finish the paint by number ..

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Wolfenz] for misspelling missing letters like Usual

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The Sphinx is a solid monument carved from limestone bedrock. It's been thoroughly investigated for hundreds of years. Looters have dug abortive tunnels on it's back and beneath it. Modern teams have used ground penetrating radar to look for chambers without success. Small cavities were found and have been drilled/bored to introduce cameras. Nothing has ever been found.

As other posters have pointed out...the video could be anything and from anywhere. How the hell people can get carried away by a random video on some random website is disturbing. Flags and stars? The combined wealth of centuries of study is somehow less convincing than a single video showing lights at night?! WTF?

I hope the guys who've S&F aren't eligible to vote, be on a jury or have access to sharp items.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

Just to pop in real quick:
It hasn't been believed that slaves built the pyramid, Jewish or otherwise, for sometime in the Archaeological community.
Instead they would have drawn from the large workforce that was more or less sitting around when the Nile flooded the farm lands, leaving the fields unworkable.

As far as the legends of the Jewish slaves, supposedly they built two cities for the Pharaoh, though their's little evidence of them being in Egypt at the time.

That they built the pyramids is a myth that never quit gotten worked out of the public psyche.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Snowi

(Did you have to say "village people")? Anyway, I thought I'd mention that Edward Cayce, the so-called "sleeping prophet" of the early 20th century, stated record's from the so called atlantian civilization were burried under one of the "paws" of the sphinx. Numerous groups have ask'ed Egypt for permission to excavate, but never recieved it. Some of his previous preditions did not come true, like Bimini in the Bahama's rising from the atlantic in 1969, and being Atlantas. Though certain odd underwater formations were found around then. From the video, I also diden't see any thing.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture
reply to post by Snowi

(Did you have to say "village people")? Anyway,

Not my words...i cited the webpage.

www.richardgabriel.info...

www.gizamap.com...

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

The area beneath the Sphinx paws has been investigated many times. Only cavities have been found. Bimini has been conclusively shown to be a natural formation.

You might have heard of Mark Lehner? He's an authority on Egypt and spent years excavating Giza. His inspiration for studying Egyptology was Edgar Cayce. Lehner was enchanted by his prophecies and went to Egypt to validate Cayce. The more he learned, the more he realised Cayce was way off the mark.

LEHNER: Wow, do you want the real answer or the abridged version? I first went to Egypt in 1972 as a tourist. And then I went back in 1973, the following year as a year abroad student at the American University in Cairo. And it's no secret that when I went I myself was imbued with the ideas of lost civilizations and inspired by a man named Edgar Cayce. So I was in fact, myself, looking for the lost civilization and something called the Hall of Records.

Or at least those ideas were on my mind. To make a long story short, those ideas didn't stand up against bedrock reality. And so then I was still fascinated by these pyramids and the Sphinx. Then I asked the question, well, what is the real story? What is the story that the site itself has to tell. And so that's what sustained me and kept me out there in a kind of exploratory mode.
Lehner Interview

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Well, they must be onto something significant, otherwise they wouldn't have built a massive wall around the site and waited until the middle of the might. If they knew the caves were going to be empty, they would have made a big public spectacle of it, sort of like when Geraldo Rivera opened Al Capone's safe. They are going to bury this so deep, I am willing to bet nobody ever finds the truth.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
They're just moving some artifacts to more secure locations before "the event" takes place. Just like the vatican archives, the seedbank, the library in london.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snowi

Originally posted by arbiture
reply to post by Snowi

(Did you have to say "village people")? Anyway,

Not my words...i cited the webpage.

www.richardgabriel.info...

www.gizamap.com...

Sounds kinda dodgy though that whoever wrote the article thinks the pyramids are surrounded by a village . . . When Cairo is quite the contrary of a village

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Snowi

From your linked source:

www.richardgabriel.info

We wish to reiterate : The original video is not Hollywood quality, (which is not surprising in the circumstances,) but it is untamperered [sic] and unedited...

I think they meant unhampered... but who knows?

The clip was presented in its edited form specifically following multiple urgent requests to do so in order to prevent the film maker from being murdered.

This unedited video has been edited?

It's clear that the video and the audio are of different sources, the audio is not part of the video but rather linked to the web site (you can pause the video but not the audio).

From this evidence of direct contradiction and obvious obfuscation should be a large clue to us all on the legitimacy of these claims.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkStar86

You're most likely right, it's just the secrecy that is so bothersome. Of course, at this point TPTB are lying so much and keeping so many secrets (Successfully or not...) that they are locked into that mindset.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Scum like these are hiding mankind's greatest secrets.. a look into our true past of being visited and taught by an advanced race which was about a century ahead of our technology today.

Will we ever know the truth?
Will the "Star Gods" return? and if so will they punish those who subjugated our history?

Although there is no indication that this was filmed at Giza events like these do happen there.
I also wonder what lies below the shafts at various parts around the Sphinx.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I had heard something along those lines, but did not know if they entered the cavities, or only used ground penetrating radar.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
lights and tractor noise

It could be reclaiming a crashed UFO, it could be a burial rip up of stonehenge
It could be farmers doing a midnight harvest of wheat.

a totally nebulous video!

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I believe they are giving the sphinx a facelift to better resemble Obama!
No but really vague accusations, looped audio and bad ...err terribad video?
Move along, nothing to see here.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkStar86
They're just moving some artifacts to more secure locations before "the event" takes place. Just like the vatican archives, the seedbank, the library in london.

I'm with you 100%. If there really is valuable artifacts at Giza, you can guarantee that the Egyptian govt has known about it for a very long time. Now, everything is being moved for safe keeping...just like they're doing elsewhere. This is all just too coincidental for me to believe that something isn't happening.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
I believe they are giving the sphinx a facelift to better resemble Obama!
No but really vague accusations, looped audio and bad ...err terribad video?
Move along, nothing to see here.

The looped audio is explained on their website, it's to protect the anonymity of the footage author as he's already purportedly received numerous death threats.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
With all repect, this kind of thread makes all ATSers mad. Waste of time.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
With all repect, this kind of thread makes all ATSers mad. Waste of time.

What's that clever line we see sometimes in this type of thred: "Move along, nothing to see (but our resident idiots typing)."

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join