It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sphinx excavated NOW during night time.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Snowi

Would be nice if I could actually see anything in that video that works as some sort of evidence that it's indeed the Sphinx in the video. Because honestly all I can see are dots of lights and parts of trucks which could be anywhere do anything.

Until a better quality version of the video or some photos where you can see the context in which they were taken I don't know what to take from this allegation.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Well something leads me to believe that the site is from someone in Egypt so they are more then allowed to misspell a few words.

But that isn't a excuse to not use a spell checker though

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Please explain why the "sound" is not attached to the video and is looped.. Try pausing the video and (at least me) you will continue to hear the same construction sounds looped over and over again.

Edit to add: I call bull$#it.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Cassey222]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Snowi

Sorry to sound like a dummy but could you tell me what project camelot is ive googled it and im really not interested in stuff about king arthur, thanks

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkday
reply to post by Snowi

Sorry to sound like a dummy but could you tell me what project camelot is ive googled it and im really not interested in stuff about king arthur, thanks

You are not a dummy.

www.projectcamelotportal.com...

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by darkday

LOL it has nothing to do with King Arthur, so you obviously didn't Google very hard. Thanks for the laughs however

On the other hand I watched a show (not sure what channel) last night dealing with the Isrealites in the OT from a military point of view. Very interesting. They kept pointing out that the structures in Egypt were NOT built by slaves but utilized a contract based workforce and laborers that were out of employment. I'll edit with the name of the program if I can remember it or look it up.

I think this may be a [HOAX] because of the shoddy "evidence" provided. It's nowhere near concrete enough to base any sort of claim. I do believe that there's more to the pyramids and the Sphinx. Just wish more people were allowed to investigate. The closed actions of the Egyptian government make me think they found something and don't want to give anyone access to said find.

No star and flag from me yet, but good for speculation and discussion on what the Spnx and pyramids hide

[edit on 1-5-2010 by RcknShdw]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeastMaster2012

Originally posted by Quadrivium
They have been hiding things for years upon years. But not for the reasons you might think.

They are an Islamic state and if it were to come out that the Jews were actually the slaves they used to help build these structures, as the torah claims, imagine the impact it would have on Islam.

What if the jews were not slaves and the people behind building it? That would be quite shocking wouldn't it? I have no way of backing this up it is just a thought.

Sure you do. It's called education.

It's absolutely certain that the Jews had nothing to do with any construction activities that took place during the Old Kingdom.

See, there weren't any Jews anywhere in the world at that time.
That makes your supposition pretty darn accurate. Congratulations.

You guys know that England, France and the US bought (or were given) 3 obelisks? 2 of the obelisks were located at the Library of Alexandria... you can find the one in the US in a park in New York.

The two from Alexandria were originally erected in Heliopolis, a thousand (or more) years before Alexandria was established.

Harte

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Snowi

Thanks, tried to access the site but my pc s not playing ball, will try again tomorrow, cheers, by the way although this is probably common knowledge on this site didnt edgar cayce say there was a library of imformation hidden under the spynxs left paw, and it was left by the atlanteans. God it makes me so angry if the authorities or whoever are taking things and keeping the truth away from us. Im about to have a major tantrum.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RcknShdw

No you are right, i have to admit i googled rather poorly!!! but it is 3 o clock in the morning. I saw a programme on discovery about the guy who built the pyramids and it said the same thing, that they were workers and not slaves. In fact the programme was fronted by one of the monty python chaps, apparantly the pyramid workers went on strike once because they run out of eyeliner and makeup ( i am not making this up), glad i gave you a laugh, not much laughter in this world anymore.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by darkday

I'm more apt to believe the people that claim the pyramids were in fact the Arc or at least hold volumes of information about the past. Edgar Cayce hasn't been reliable at all and I refuse to believe his take on the Sphinx and the Atlanteans. i could be wrong, but if someone were going to store vital and timeless information you would think they would put it in he pyramids for safe keeping. They've sure kept up with the test of time.

Unless there is some sort of structure directly underneath the Sphinx with an obvious opening, then this claim of there being a room under the left paw doesn't hold any water. I'll change my stance if and when someone finds anything but the evidence in the OP is not substantial enough to make claims of this sort.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snowi

I just called my friend and he got the link in a newsletter from Project Camelot!

projectcamelotproductions.com...

This is where I get off this bus. I walk the rest of the way.

GOOD LUCK.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by RcknShdw

i disagree, they wouldnt hide the imformation in the pyramids cos they were often robbed, although your right about edgar c he s got a lot of dates wrong, although he did predict the iceland volcano and an earthquak in CAL follow in a few months, however if my memory serves me correctly im sure it was was predicted for around yr 2000. ps im thinking of egypt for my hols next year, fancy coming? remember your shovel!

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Hall of Records is a mythical library buried under the Great Sphinx of Giza, which is in the Giza pyramid complex.[1] It is rumoured to house the knowledge of the Egyptians by papyrus scrolls , much as the Great Library of Alexandria housed Grecian knowedge.[citation needed] There is no evidence to indicate that the Hall actually exists; all excavation in the area has so far yielded no conclusive results.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I don't see anything here worth getting excited about...also when the video stopped playing the sound loop kept going...so as far as containing untouched sound that is false...As far as editing the audio to protect the film maker...that just seems like a cover as to why they can't provide us with audio...Looks like a HOAX to me...

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
In a used book store several months ago, I was browsing in a a little known book, Pyramid! Illumination, Evolution & the Eternal Odyssey by someone named Burnam, I think. Browsing through it, I saw stuff about the purpose for the Pyramid being the speeding up of evolution of the prmitive humans millions of years ago, and that mechanical-like attachments that made it function were yet hidden within the Pyramid. If these are the same type of internal devices that made the Pyramid work in generating an energy causing human evolution to accelerate, then they might have been concealed within the Sphinx, instead. What I saw in that book now, with this news coming to light, seems spooky but it also seems to answer a lot of questions. It even speculates (prophecizes?) that various "interests" wouldn't want the real reason for the Pyramid to become known.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Glad you said that, I was thinking maybe I was blind or something, the OP says you can clearly see where it is and what is going on, I see lights....

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snowi

Hall of Records is a mythical library buried under the Great Sphinx of Giza, which is in the Giza pyramid complex.[1] It is rumoured to house the knowledge of the Egyptians by papyrus scrolls , much as the Great Library of Alexandria housed Grecian knowedge.[citation needed] There is no evidence to indicate that the Hall actually exists; all excavation in the area has so far yielded no conclusive results.

en.wikipedia.org...

wikipedia can no longer be used for source of information reason the info can be easily modified.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Sphinx Facts and Schematics?

www.crystalinks.com...

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Snowi]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkStar86
They're just moving some artifacts to more secure locations before "the event" takes place. Just like the vatican archives, the seedbank, the library in london.

I was thinking the same thing ! the Manchester Central Library England with 15 century books! stored in a salt mine till 2013

snippet

While the books are stored in the salt mines, they will also be digitally catalogued. When the Manchester Central Library does reopen, in 2013,

Source = www.extraspace.com...

from Manchester news
www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk...
Could it be just a coincidence! 2013
be on the look out on Artifacts from Library's Museums for removal

The Most Underground known Storage in the states Locked and Secured tightly! is Iron Mountain

Iron Mountain

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
There's no basis for a room under the Sphinx, even the Wikipedia quote mentioned "mythological" and several [citation needed] tags. At this time IMO theSphinx is nothing more than a monument. That could possibly change. I will stick by my opinion that the pyramids hold much more than two small chambers that go nowhere. It doesn't make sense outside of Egyptian mythology that was only "cracked" recently with the Rosetta tablet. Even still the majority of hieroglyphics were "translated" without proper consideration other than one researcher's opinion on what they should mean. That opinion was taken as fact.

Think of it like the NYT crossword. There are times when you can put in a word that matches the clue and other surrounding words, fits the space, but in the end is completely wrong. Happens to me all the time.

It doesn't make sense that there are only a few select places to "go" to and explore in the pyramids. Can someone link to a recent, in the last five to ten years, expedition of the pyramids? With the amount of precision and unexplained construction techniques like the cement used (which we haven idea how to replicate or make), I don't buy the official layouts. What about sealed off corridors or rooms in the middle of nowhere within the structure?

Sorry that I'm getting in to tl;dr territory but we should be exploring the pyramids over the Sphinx. I'll take unexplained metal fittings in the pyramid shafts over a crackpot "psychic" any day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join