It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!

page: 629
<< 626  627  628    630  631  632 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

I thought the biggest building like that ( largest closed volume )was a Boeing building in Everett, Washington?

You are correct. The VAB has fallen to fifth place. Oh well. Have a star.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by FoosM

Im not going to bother reposting.

You need to post a first time in order to repost.

Plus, you conveniently left out Chris Columbus

Christopher Columbus did not take his three ships out to sea, cruise around the Mediterranean for six months and them come back and claim he'd been to China. He genuinely, if mistakenly, believed he had reached Asia. It soon became clear that he had actually discovered a new continent.

He genuinely believed that or just lied to Queen because he didnt want to look like a failure?
By what basis did he think he reached India? Caribbeans look like Hindustan people?
Do they speak the same language? And nobody else on the ship, said like, "Dude, Chris, this ain't India man, we found something new"

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM

Sorry, dont know what you are talking about.
Havent looked into Challenger because its not Apollo.

Hey I thought you were the one telling others to watch All of Jarrah videos in order to comment on this thread!

So Foos you better play catch up then!

It's ALL to do with APOLLO as far as Jarrah is concerned because he believes Christa McAuliffe was going to report seeing stars in space.........and therefore contradicting Neil Armstrong saying he could see no stars.

www.youtube.com...

@3:05 Jarrah says:

"It is widely known that Christa McAuliffe,was an outspoken and opinionated woman who refused to be scripted by government handlers it is unlikely that NASA could have kept a woman like that on a leash when it comes to keeping quiet about the stars."

@5:15

"After studing the The challenger disaster more closely it is my firm conviction that NASA deliberately launched in cold weather which thus froze the solid rocket o rings caused the plume leakage and blew the shuttle"

This claim by Jarrah is obviously ridiculous on several levels.
Seeing stars in Low Earth Orbit space is not the same as seeing stars in daylight on the surface of the Moon.

If Nasa wanted to silence Christa McAuliffe they could have easily forced her off the flight via deliberately inducing injury/illness prior to her boarding the shuttle.........better still NASA could have simply chosen not to get involved in the "teacher in space" program at all."

That Jarrad sure is one heluva genius!

edit on 27-10-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Hey I thought you were the one telling others to watch ALL of Jarrah videos in order to comment on this thread!

So Foo you better play catch up then!

Why? I just said I have not looked into Challenger.
Doesn't mean I didnt see his videos on it, but I dont see what it has to do with Apollo so I dont really care.
If you disagree with Jarrah and believe that NASA had no idea that launching the Shuttle in cold weather was highly risky, then, great, you disagree with Jarrah. But it has no impact on the validity of the moon landings one way or another. And I take this whole thing as a stalling tactic from researching and discussing actual Apollo issues like the Van Allen Belt. I take it you are probably stalling because the info you found about van Allen doesn't jive with your previously posted comments on the subject.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Hey I thought you were the one telling others to watch ALL of Jarrah videos in order to comment on this thread!

So Foo you better play catch up then!

Why? I just said I have not looked into Challenger.
Doesn't mean I didnt see his videos on it, but I dont see what it has to do with Apollo so I dont really care.

You don't care what Jarrah has to say........wow that's a first!

What you fail to see is that its all part of Jarrah's argument that Apollo was a hoax......they NEEDED to stop McAuliffe exposing the Moon Hoax by talking about stars.
and BTW Neil Armstong features in the video.....so go complain to your friend Jarrah if you "don't see what it has to do with Apollo"

But on wider Issue.......it kinda questions Jarrah's ability to reason properly.....when most people with a bit of sanity can see that Jarrah's challenger claim is utterly ludicrous!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I take it you are probably stalling because the info you found about van Allen doesn't jive with your previously posted comments on the subject.

Errr no......I've already explained several times already........I cannot find any direct quotes of Van Allen regarding shielding.........but like I said if you have some then step up to the plate.

In any case I could just as easily ask you what did Columbus say regarding the money he was to make by sailing to China.

I out of courtesy tried to oblige your request about what Van Allen said about shielding but could not find one......but I don't expect you to find a quote from Columbus.......just because I asked you to.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

He genuinely believed that or just lied to Queen because he didnt want to look like a failure?
By what basis did he think he reached India? Caribbeans look like Hindustan people?
Do they speak the same language? And nobody else on the ship, said like, "Dude, Chris, this ain't India man, we found something new"

You have eight hours to weasel your way out of this one.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture

Hey, we did share with quite a number of groups around the world, though not all, or at once. As for the rocks "being terrestrial" it would seem they may actually have been at one point. Not long after the early Earth was formed we (it seems) were hit by a Mars size planet, the resulting material was what formed the Earths moon. Apollo helped create that theory of where our moon came from.

Top scientists still disagree amongst themselves regarding the origins of the Moon. Harrison Schmitt, Apollo 17, advocates the 'moon capture' theory which is totally different from the 'large-body impact' theory. But again - how credible is he?

Schmitt is a fervent and persistent anti-communist who firmly believes that the the former Soviet Union created the environmental movement!
The origin of our moon is still a scientific mystery. NASA has done nothing in the last 40 years which can advance any of the moon origin theories. That's why there is a New Race to the Moon happening now!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ove38

...Why would they go to so much trouble if the spacecraft were just a dummy, and the real action was taking place at Pinewood Studios....

The whole thing was a show off that had to turn out successful, no matter what. So the real and not so successful Apollo story was beefed up with fake photos and videos. The Apollo story is only half true. It didn't lead to men on the moon, it only lead to men in earth orbit, like Skylab and the International Space Station.

Thats right, while they were faking sending men to the moon, what the US was really doing was playing catch-up to the Russians designing manned craft for long term LEO missions.

I tend to agree with that. It's all very good TV propaganda. Nixon wasted no time in exploiting it on his Asia trip which was planned to coincide with the Apollo 11 mission..

Did NASA keep a good record of the Goodwill Moon rock selections? What company was contracted to create the lucite spheres - or - did NASA create paperweights in house at the Lunar Receiving Lab?

Gutheinz said he recently learned that NASA did not always take good care of lunar materials. In some instances, space suits were simply hosed off and any moon dust on them lost forever. While bigger rocks, such as those given to various countries and museums were carefully inventoried and tracked, it now appears there are unknown numbers of much smaller pieces circulating in the public. Some of these may have been turned into paperweights and informally given away by NASA engineers.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I take it you are probably stalling because the info you found about van Allen doesn't jive with your previously posted comments on the subject.

Errr no......I've already explained several times already........I cannot find any direct quotes of Van Allen regarding shielding.........but like I said if you have some then step up to the plate.

I told you where to look.
And your excuse about not using JW's videos to find it is a poor.
Because JW sources all his materials.

However... if you have looked for this information.
And you cant find it, then... why is it being hidden?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

reply to post by FoosM

You have eight hours to weasel your way out of this one.

No thanks,
Im going to spend the little free time I have to write some more in depth posts on Apollo anomalies.
I think your going to love these. You can open a new thread and psychoanalyze Chris Columbus all you want and maybe I'll pop in to see if you have a good point.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

What you fail to see is that its all part of Jarrah's argument that Apollo was a hoax......they NEEDED to stop McAuliffe exposing the Moon Hoax by talking about stars.

Maybe you are new to this thread.
But I said very early on, I find much of JW's information compelling, however, he does not present strong arguments for all his videos. Some are weak, and highly questionable. The only connection I see with Apollo and Challenger is that NASA likes cover-ups. They like to lie. They like to intimidate. Like any bloated bureaucracy who has to come up with reasons to keep that tax money filling their gullet.

So you must find this argument of his pretty strong to keep harping about it. And after several posts, you have not given your own opinion on it. I think thats what they call flame-baiting or trolling.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
I tend to agree with that. It's all very good TV propaganda. Nixon wasted no time in exploiting it on his Asia trip which was planned to coincide with the Apollo 11 mission..

Nixon gives away moon rocks 1969 What a show it was

edit on 28-10-2011 by Ove38 because: fix link

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
This is going to be 'great leap' in the understanding of the Moon Hoax.

Remember Don Wiseman? The producer of many classic NASA propaganda films such as?

The Flight of Apollo 11 : The Eagle Has Landed
Apollo 12 : Pinpoint for Science
Apollo 13 : Houston, We've Got A Problem
Apollo 14 : Mission to Fra Mauro
Apollo 15 : In the Mountains of the Moon
Apollo 16 : Nothing So Hidden
Apollo 17 : On the Shoulders of Giants

He also wrote a book called:
Deicides: God's killers

Author: Don E Wiseman
Publisher: New York, Carlton Pr. [©1974]

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
There you have it. Moon rocks are just propaganda.

"Propaganda and public relations turned out to be major priorities for the moon rocks." - 1976 St. Petersburg Times

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
The first recipient of Apollo Moon Rock Propaganda was Ferdinand Marcos.

When Spiro Agnew was in the Philippines December 29, 1969 he was attacked by bombs and Molatov cocktails in Manila.

"Agnew arrived in Manila bearing gifts of pieces of moon rock and space pictures of the Philippines."

Accompanying Vice President Agnew on the trip was astronaut Gene Cernan and his wife, Mrs. Cernan.

VP Agnew later attended the inauguration of Ferdinand Marcos.

Google News Archives link news.google.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Why did you use "moon rock Agnew" as a search term? Just curious.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

He also wrote a book called:
Deicides: God's killers

Author: Don E Wiseman
Publisher: New York, Carlton Pr. [©1974]

Now all you have to do is prove that Don Wiseman is the same person as Don E Wiseman.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

No thanks,
Im going to spend the little free time I have to write some more in depth posts on Apollo anomalies.
I think your going to love these. You can open a new thread and psychoanalyze Chris Columbus all you want and maybe I'll pop in to see if you have a good point.

Your post was extremely telling, and goes to the very heart of this "debate." Your refusal to address it confirms that you are aware of this, and are trying to change the subject.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I asked you to provide an example of someone organizing a large, expensive expedition and then lying about whether they achieved their goal. You brought up the name of the most famous discoverer of all time. Why do you think Columbus lied to the queen to avoid looking like a failure? To avoid punishment? Embarrassment? You have shone some light on Jarrah White's psychology.

Jarrah lies to avoid looking like a failure. At his age, he should be accomplishing things. He has a "degree" in film-making, yet he has had no theatrical releases, nothing aired on commercial or cable television. He can only post videos on YouTube, a medium that makes absolutely no demands on its contributors. Seven year olds post on YouTube. Because, objectively speaking, his film-making career is a non-starter, he needs to lie. He claims to be working on an astrophysics degree.

In order to lie, one must know the truth. Columbus was convinced that the Earth was much smaller than it actually was. He had every reason to believe that he had landed on islands just east of India. Since none of his crew spoke Chinese, Japanese, or Urdu-Hindi, how was he to know otherwise? It was obvious that he had discovered a land previously unknown to Europeans, but as late as his fourth voyage, he believed it was a part of Asia.

So, why do you assume Columbus lied? That seems to be a common thread among hoax believers. They seem to assume that people are incapable of genuine accomplishment, and lie instead. Why is that? Oh, and you still haven't provided a single example of someone mounting a huge, well planned expedition and lying about reaching their goal. If you can't do that, it would mean that the Moon landings were the only instance of that happening, and by hoax believer logic, if something was only done once, it was never done at all, right?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

They like to lie. They like to intimidate.

What does Jarrah like to do?

top topics

<< 626  627  628    630  631  632 >>

join