It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!

page: 506
<< 503  504  505    507  508  509 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

So now you say it did move??

Yes, but only after the astronaut interacted with it. What was the point of the video?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Yes, but only after the astronaut interacted with it. What was the point of the video?

I think the flag incident is too close to call..
Not really sure if the astronauts touched it or not..

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
OK, here's a good challenge for all..
Actually it would make a good thread but let's stick to this one..

Let's pretend NASA is the defendant in a trial and the Judge has ruled ALL evidence from them is inadmissible due to possible tampering and bias..

Now, prove to me that MAN LANDED ON THE MOON..

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 000063
You're trying to obscure the fact that you refused to produce the video relating to the flag-waving under direct questioning, up until I pointed out the trap you had fallen into by doing so.

I may be mistaken, but I recall that I was having a debate about the flag issue with another poster.
Just because you want to jump into the conversation, Im not going to jump to your demands.

But at least now we know it isnt below you to lie, or set traps for people who are in search for the truth.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

No DJ, the flag moved prior to the astronaut passing it.
Its pretty clear.
I even posted a video of an Apollo supporter who shows this.

Anyone who cant acknowledge this fact is discrediting themselves as a truth seeker.

The video evidence is right there.
You want to debunk it, debunk properly.
Otherwise capitulate to the evidence.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

All the countries that participated with the US in getting the men there, the UK, Spain, Australia, their testimony along with the Russians should be well enough. All the non NASA agencies, all the non US nationals who worked on Apollo, their testimony should also be more than enough, more than 40,000 people worked on the Apollo missions and they weren't all NASA people.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
OK, here's a good challenge for all..
Actually it would make a good thread but let's stick to this one..

Let's pretend NASA is the defendant in a trial and the Judge has ruled ALL evidence from them is inadmissible due to possible tampering and bias..

Good that you didnt make a new thread,
it would have been short.

Now Im trying to play devil's advocate and think of something... but I really cant.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

All the countries that participated with the US in getting the men there, the UK, Spain, Australia, their testimony along with the Russians should be well enough. All the non NASA agencies, all the non US nationals who worked on Apollo, their testimony should also be more than enough, more than 40,000 people worked on the Apollo missions and they weren't all NASA people.

Listing participants is not "evidence".
You might as well ask the janitor at Mission Control what his proof is.

"We went to the moon"
"Whats your proof?"
"I was there"
"Where? On the Moon?"
"No, at Mission Control mopping the floors, and I saw them working!"

"And you, what's your proof?"
"Well, I made the widgets."
"Widgets? How is that proof?"
"Why would they need widgets if they didn't go to the moon?"

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
So honestly, how many people here really think this Chinese Astronaut is in space?

And you think its fake, state your reasons.
And give an explanation why the US or Russia doesn't just "out" China publicly?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

So my challenge should be easy for you..

Now show me the detailed proof and let's see how it pans out.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Like OJ Simpson, NASA would be found "not guilty." In other words, they would be presumed to be innocent of faking the Moon landing. Oddly enough, Jarrah and his supporters seem to live in a world where the defendant is considered guilty until proven innocent, and any material presented by the defense is ruled inadmissible. I think this says something about their mentality.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Its pretty clear.

I am posting this video only because videos seem to be the only thing you are able to comprehend. I do not approve of its tone, sentiment or language, but it makes the obvious pretty clear:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

What?? You want me to contact all these people and ask them???

Look man, I believe they have landed, 6 times, you don't, I couldn't give a hoot, no disrespect.

If you weigh up the evidence 'for' verses the evidence(
) 'against' it doesn't even figure. All the moon hoax believers have is some photgraphic and film anomalies, which have been debunked time and time and time again, as I have pointed out, if it was hoaxed all these people and countries, INCLUDING RUSSIA, had to have been involved. If there was a conspiracy here then where are all the whistle-blowers out of the 40,000+ who worked on the program???
Peace.
edit on 3-7-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Like OJ Simpson, NASA would be found "not guilty." In other words, they would be presumed to be innocent of faking the Moon landing. Oddly enough, Jarrah and his supporters seem to live in a world where the defendant is considered guilty until proven innocent, and any material presented by the defense is ruled inadmissible. I think this says something about their mentality.

Ok DJ sorry to say but that was a weak answer.
No proof in that reply whatsoever.
Is it really that difficult to find independent proof of a moon landing?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

reply to post by FoosM

Its pretty clear.

I am posting this video only because videos seem to be the only thing you are able to comprehend.

Its not for me to comprehend, its for you to comprehend.
I posted evidence that the flag moved prior to the astronaut reaching the flag.
Now how do you account for this?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Every time it is presented, you rule it "inadmissible." Now, where is your proof that it was faked? Documents, witnesses, physical remains... the whole corpus delicti..?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

What?? You want me to contact all these people and ask them???

Look man, I believe they have landed, 6 times, you don't, I couldn't give a hoot, no disrespect.

So why did you bother asking the question?
Obviously when your answer was taken apart you went with the

" I couldn't give a hoot"

stance because you have nothing else.
Just admit it. You guys dont have zilch.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

I posted evidence that the flag moved prior to the astronaut reaching the flag.
Now how do you account for this?

Give it up, FoosM... the flag was hanging stock still until the astronaut landed right next to it; the vibration of his landing alone may have set it in motion.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

reply to post by FoosM

Every time it is presented, you rule it "inadmissible." Now, where is your proof that it was faked? Documents, witnesses, physical remains... the whole corpus delicti..?

Independent observations were made of lunar approaches by observatories in Spain, the UK and Russia.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Just admit it. You guys dont have zilch.

A very revealing double negative. Freudian slip?

top topics

<< 503  504  505    507  508  509 >>

join