It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!

page: 507
<< 504  505  506    508  509  510 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

Originally posted by backinblack

reply to post by backinblack

All the countries that participated with the US in getting the men there, the UK, Spain, Australia, their testimony along with the Russians should be well enough. All the non NASA agencies, all the non US nationals who worked on Apollo, their testimony should also be more than enough, more than 40,000 people worked on the Apollo missions and they weren't all NASA people.

So my challenge should be easy for you..

Now show me the detailed proof and let's see how it pans out.

What?? You want me to contact all these people and ask them???

Look man, I believe they have landed, 6 times, you don't, I couldn't give a hoot, no disrespect.

So why did you bother asking the question?
Obviously when your answer was taken apart you went with the

" I couldn't give a hoot"

stance because you have nothing else.
Just admit it. You guys dont have zilch.

HAHAHAHAH No sorry man, YOU don't have zilch except a 'clutch at straws' deluded belief system you're obviously going to cling to at all costs. I have followed this debate for years, and I have seen NOT ONE shred of 'evidence' supporting the moan hoax theories.
edit on 3-7-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

how could you? you would deny it because it doesn't sit with you..

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by FoosM

I posted evidence that the flag moved prior to the astronaut reaching the flag.
Now how do you account for this?

Give it up, FoosM... the flag was hanging stock still until the astronaut landed right next to it; the vibration of his landing alone may have set it in motion.

Prove it!

With this video right here:

Tell us which frame the flag starts moving.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

HAHAHAHAH No sorry man, YOU don't have zilch except a 'clutch at straws' deluded belief system you're obviously going to cling to at all costs. I have followed this debate for years, and I have seen NOT ONE shred of 'evidence' supporting the moan hoax theories.

Flag moved:

Prior to the Astronaut passing it.
So no Astronaut touched it.
Explain how that is possible.

Back up your claims.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

So bottom line is "you got nothing"

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM

Flag moved:

Prior to the Astronaut passing it.
So no Astronaut touched it.
Explain how that is possible.

Back up your claims.

Look, if you seriously think that they would go to all the trouble of building a 'set' and all that crap and then somebody left the door open or something so a breeze would move it, HAHAHAHAH that is ludicrous, and you think somebody would notice it???? Also it has been proven that the flag is more prone to moving in a vacuum than in a pressurized environment
why am i even bothering??

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by FoosM

Is it really that difficult to find independent proof of a moon landing?

Every time it is presented, you rule it "inadmissible." Now, where is your proof that it was faked? Documents, witnesses, physical remains... the whole corpus delicti..?

Independent observations were made of lunar approaches by observatories in Spain, the UK and Russia.

No one has said NASA couldn't get equipment to the moon, just man..

Try again.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by notonsamepage

I've read a few books about the apollo missions, one very good book called 'Moondust' where the author traveled across the states finding and interviewing the surviving moon walkers, out of 12 only 9 were still alive at the time he wrote the book(2005). I feel the interviews are very revealing to the reality of the moonlandings, Charlie Duke's interview is particularly interesting, he became a painter after Apollo, and has painted almost nothing but lunar scenes since then. When I look at what people trump to be evidence of a faked landing, I have to admit I kinda makes me laugh, as I said earlier, a few photographic and film anomalies that have been debunked countless times verses the burgeoning proof that they were there, its ridiculous, and a definitive sign of the times we live in where people are so gullible to charlatans and cleverly edited youtube videos. The internet: unlimited knowledge available to people with limited intelligence

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

So if I asked you to prove that they put, say Yuri Gargarin into orbit in '61 could you give me any proof of that?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

So an ex astronaut paints moon scenes??

Maybe he had a thing for set decoration..

But you still haven't even attempted a simple challenge but wish to mention others low intelligence??

A little sad mate.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I think its ridiculous that we haven`t gone back, think about it, what if we did go back but this time with better camera equipment.

And maybe take pictures of huge crates and such, but no, not any more. how ducking sad..

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

So if I asked you to prove that they put, say Yuri Gargarin into orbit in '61 could you give me any proof of that?

Again, no one I'm aware of has questioned putting man into LEO..

You seem to be going backwards on this..

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Your asking me to prove something to you that I can only do by quoting or referencing the accepted story, a thing which you obviously deny, like for example the astronauts testimony, which I hold to be true....but you don't. Pointless. Let me ask you what has led you to your conclusions, anything other than some youtube videos?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

If you look at the historical context of the moon landings then you might be able to understand why they spent so much money and took so much risk to put men on the moon. These days it would be considered too expensive, too dangerous and politically pointless, plus the US is too busy fighting wars to do it again. I will add this though, when the Chinese eventually put their people up there you guys will have to find some other crap to believe in

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Your asking me to prove something to you that I can only do by quoting or referencing the accepted story, a thing which you obviously deny, like for example the astronauts testimony, which I hold to be true....but you don't. Pointless. Let me ask you what has led you to your conclusions, anything other than some youtube videos?

I don't deny anything..
Stop telling me what I think or how unintelligent I am and maybe just answer my question or admit you can't..

It's really that simple even a child could do it.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I don't deny anything..
Stop telling me what I think or how unintelligent I am and maybe just answer my question or admit you can't..

It's really that simple even a child could do it.

Hey I'm not calling you stupid ok. I've just pointed out in my earlier posts the things I believe prove they put men on the moon, eg. do you think the Russian telemeterists would have noticed that the Apollo11 transmissions were coming from somewhere other than the moon??

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Well this is what you said..

The internet: unlimited knowledge available to people with limited intelligence

It does come across as saying anyone who questions NASA has limited intelligence..

Radio transmissions could easily have been relayed from the moon or space..
Like I said, no one has questioned sending equipment into space..

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

It does come across as saying anyone who questions NASA has limited intelligence..

Well don't take it personally, it is my view though, and a lot of people I come across, in person, who are outspoken about faked moon landings are usually not very well versed in the subject, other than, like I said: youtube videos.

I apologize if I have offended anyone. And no, questioning NASA is fine, but every piece of so called evidence for something having being faked has been, to me at least, satisfactorily debunked. To me there is no reason to suspect that there was any fakery going on, on top of that when I read, see and hear interviews with the astronauts, and the people involved, I find them sincere. Also, I think it is a terrible shame that these people who risked their lives are called liars.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Well don't take it personally, it is my view though, and a lot of people I come across who are outspoken about faked moon landings are usually not very well versed in the subject, other than, like I said: youtube videos.

I apologize if I have offended anyone.

So goes for the people who said it happened only because they watched it on the telly, they are a bunch of people too.

Not everyone that believe that the moon landing was real is a expert

edit on 3-7-2011 by notonsamepage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

So goes for the people who said it happened only because they watched it on the telly, they are a bunch of people too.

How true is that, NASA actually filmed the TV screen then televised it..

new topics

top topics

<< 504  505  506    508  509  510 >>

join