It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!

page: 508
<< 505  506  507    509  510  511 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

Look, if you seriously think that they would go to all the trouble of building a 'set' and all that crap and then somebody left the door open or something so a breeze would move it, HAHAHAHAH that is ludicrous, and you think somebody would notice it???? Also it has been proven that the flag is more prone to moving in a vacuum than in a pressurized environment
why am i even bothering??

Because you have been challenged.
You have not provided any explanation for the flag's movement.
You want to claim that everything has been debunked, yet you haven't been able to show this.
So retract your blanket statement. Or answer the question:

The flag was still, then it moved prior to the astronaut going past it.
How do you explain this?

edit on 3-7-2011 by FoosM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by notonsamepage

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Well this is what you said..

The internet: unlimited knowledge available to people with limited intelligence

It does come across as saying anyone who questions NASA has limited intelligence..

Radio transmissions could easily have been relayed from the moon or space..
Like I said, no one has questioned sending equipment into space..

Well don't take it personally, it is my view though, and a lot of people I come across who are outspoken about faked moon landings are usually not very well versed in the subject, other than, like I said: youtube videos.

I apologize if I have offended anyone.

So goes for the people who said it happened only because they watched it on the telly, they are a bunch of people too.

Not everyone that believe that the moon landing was real is a expert

edit on 3-7-2011 by notonsamepage because: (no reason given)

That is true.

Let me ask this: why do people question the moonlandings? Look at where these claims originally came from. I would suggest to anyone who is interested in getting to the bottom of this to do so. Then look at what is presented as evidence, then have a detailed look into the official story, i would suggest Andrew Chaikin's book 'A Man On The Moon'. Weigh it up.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM

Look, if you seriously think that they would go to all the trouble of building a 'set' and all that crap and then somebody left the door open or something so a breeze would move it, HAHAHAHAH that is ludicrous, and you think somebody would notice it???? Also it has been proven that the flag is more prone to moving in a vacuum than in a pressurized environment

You want to claim that everything has been debunked, yet you haven't been able to show this.

How do you explain this?

The way I see that video is this: there could've been some kind of interaction between the astronaut and the flag? There could have been something on the astronauts left that touched the flag as he moved by, there could have been something on the ground that he kicked etc. Either way I'm afraid that that video is not strong evidence, it holds no water at all, sorry.
edit on 3-7-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

The first questions about the moon landing being fake was by people who had balls, don't you think?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

How do you explain this?

The way I see that video is this: there could've been some kind of interaction between the astronaut and the flag? There could have been something on the astronauts that touched the flag as he moved by, there could have been something on the ground that he kicked etc. Either way I'm afraid that that video is not strong evidence, it holds no water at all, sorry.

Sorry, but this holds plenty of water.
No, nothing physical touched the flag (unless you want to count wind)
This has been shown by both sides of the argument.
If something touched the pole, the pole should have moved too.
The vibrations should have visibly travelled up the pole.

Some other kind of interaction? What kind? They are "supposedly" in the super vacuum of space.
You want to dismiss this video, but it cant be dismissed out of hand.
I could make the blanket statement, 'every-time Apollo believers get confronted with some hard
evidence against the moon landing they dismiss it without valid explanation and only focus on the
evidence that can find an argument for.'

Thats what you just did.

And others have done the same on this thread.
edit on 3-7-2011 by FoosM because: spelling

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

The first questions about the moon landing being fake was by people who had balls, don't you think?

As I suggested look it up. Try to find the earliest proponents of the faked landing theories. Balls??? Maybe, from a certain point of view
I would say money would be the main motivation.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Yes, it certainly cost the taxpayer a lot of money..

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

As I suggested look it up. Try to find the earliest proponents of the faked landing theories. Balls??? Maybe, from a certain point of view

so how much tax money was used for the other moon landings?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

How do you explain this?

The way I see that video is this: there could've been some kind of interaction between the astronaut and the flag? There could have been something on the astronauts that touched the flag as he moved by, there could have been something on the ground that he kicked etc. Either way I'm afraid that that video is not strong evidence, it holds no water at all, sorry.

Sorry, but this wholes plenty of water.
No, nothing physical touched the flag (unless you want to count wind)
This has been shown by both sides of the argument.
If something touched the pole, the pole should have moved too.
The vibrations should have visibly travelled up the pole.

Some other kind of interaction? What kind? They are "supposedly" in the super vacuum of space.
You want to dismiss this video, but it cant be dismissed out of hand.
I could make the blanket statement, 'every-time Apollo believers get confronted with some hard
evidence against the moon landing they dismiss it without valid explanation and only focus on the
evidence that can find an argument for.'

Thats what you just did.

And others have done the same on this thread.

It has been demonstrated that a flag will move easier in a vacuum, there's no air to provide resistance. It wouldn't have taken much to make the flag move. And in my honest view the flag is moving before the AN goes by.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

And in my honest view the flag is moving before the AN goes by.

Great, so what made it move ??

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I don't know the figures, but a lot. The whole Apollo program was cut short because public support had waned. People weren't interested anymore, and there was the general opinion that 'yeah we beat the Russians so why the hell are we wasting money on more missions'.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

someone opened the door in the studio

just had too,,

dude, how much tax money do you think went into the other spaceships that went to the moon ?
ah you answered

edit on 3-7-2011 by notonsamepage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I don't know the figures, but a lot. The whole Apollo program was cut short because public support had waned. People weren't interested anymore, and there was the general opinion that 'yeah we beat the Russians so why the hell are we wasting money on more missions'.

but still they sent more spaceships up to the moon regardless what the people felt about it.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Anybody's guess. It's just not convincing enough, grainy video clips may be very suggestive but they don't prove a dam thing.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Anybody's guess. It's just not convincing enough, grainy video clips may be very suggestive but they don't prove a dam thing.

True but you stated you believe it moved before an astronaut passed it..

I just wonder what you think would make it move with no astronaut involvement..

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

but still they sent more spaceships up to the moon regardless what the people felt about it.

Well by Apollo 17 the party was over. They were supposed to go up to Apollo 20, but sadly it never happened.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Well by Apollo 17 the party was over. They were supposed to go up to Apollo 20, but sadly it never happened.

yeah, I think by then they would had a hard time convincing the people that they was running around with the same old equipment.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

True but you stated you believe it moved before an astronaut passed it..

I just wonder what you think would make it move with no astronaut involvement..

Yeah, I went back and had another closer look, I mean to me it looks like it moves before he passes, then when they show the closeup it doesn't seem to move, but in the first clip it looks like it does, I dunno. But I DO know that proponents of the fake landing theories have been caught altering stuff. You've no doubt seen the Mythbusters episode with the flag in the vacuum?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by notonsamepage

No they had newer and more advanced stuff with every mission, look at the moon rover

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

But I DO know that proponents of the fake landing theories have been caught altering stuff. You've no doubt seen the Mythbusters episode with the flag in the vacuum?

The film was not altered and the flag did move..
I don't think anyone has proven otherwise..

BTW, I did say it wasn't much to go on but am just interested in what you think made it move if not astronaut involvement..

top topics

<< 505  506  507    509  510  511 >>

join