It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!

page: 285
<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

His points and sources are numerous, you are missing out.

Where is the ONE paragraph summarizing the numerous sources and links the the appropriate material that supports this hypothesis?

BTW I watched the videos, funny that all Jarrah White does is talk trash about those who actually prove him to be less than educated.

Hmm doesn't take someone with a PhD to figure out that one Foosm.

You said numerous sources and points that have been missed?

Still waiting for ONE source and point to be spot on. JW's videos are becomeing more and more of a joke every day!

edit on 27-12-2010 by theability because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomblvd

Well, we know now, you have no clue about radiation and are just hoping someone else will make your arguments for you.

Problem is, you just dont grok what I post.
I've posted lengthy threads about radiation.
What have you done?
Nothing but deny that facts staring you in the face.
So sorry son, you need more schoolin'

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by theability
Still waiting for ONE source and point to be spot on. JW's videos are becomeing more and more of a joke every day!

Anyone who has watched the videos knows that JW uses his books as sources.
But like he said in one of the videos.
Most of you, probably all of you, dont have most if any of the books that JW has in
his collection.
And therefore cant argue against him because of it.
So you want sources? Take Weed's advice and open a book.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

So you want sources? Take Weed's advice and open a book.

Awesome well said. Humorous as it may seem that those who seem to give out advice seldom put that same advice to use.

But in anyway shape or form to distract from the issue so that you can pull wool over eyes, in other words so you don't actually have to answer a question, because if you did it would spell immediate disaster for your Hoax claims.

Anyone who has watched the videos knows that JW uses his books as sources.

Why doesn't Jarrah Actually ask Engineers and Physicists about the "proof" he has uncovered? I mean why not talk to actual experts?

Where is the representation of the Scientific community in his massive works of video? I mean if he has the proof he claims to have, then why not include them to support his stance?

But like he said in one of the videos.
What is that? Is this actually a thought?

Most of you, probably all of you, don't have most if any of the books that JW has in
his collection.

Rest assured you have little idea of what titles of books reside in my collection of Apollo resources.

And therefore cant argue against him because of it.
Wow another claim of fallacious argument again.

What foosm says "IF you don't have the book, then your wrong."

You know how uneducated that makes you sound?

The most logical answer to that position would be: "Just because you have the book doesn't me you read it correctly!

edit on 27-12-2010 by theability because: grammar

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

I've posted lengthy threads about radiation.

You have done no such thing!!!!!

You have spammed videos made by others and that is all, you have not made a single contribution to the radiation argument without someone else bringing the points up before hand.

None of what you bring to this thread is your idea.

edit on 27-12-2010 by theability because: grammar

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I can't believe I'm still following this thread. I must say, it's one addicting thread.

a few points...

reply to post by theability

You have spammed videos made by others and that is all...

None of what you bring to this thread is your idea.

As FoosM pointed out to you, he doesn't have to. This is Jarrah's thread. (Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!) It is expected that Jarrah's ideas are to be discussed. In this context, Jarrah's videos cannot be possibly be considered 'spam'.

reply to post by FoosM

JW uses his books as sources.

You had me ROTFL on that one. Who in their right mind would accept 'books' as a source?

edit on 27/12/10 by ConspiracyNut23 because: clarity

edit on 27/12/10 by ConspiracyNut23 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

As FoosM pointed out to you, he doesn't have to.

The point was/is that he said he does provide lengthy posts about radiation right?

Obviously the point was missed.

Either way there isn't any proof yet to date, by Foosm or Jarrah.

Jarrah's videos cannot be possibly be considered 'spam'.

Another if I ran the Zoo Fallacy. Posting hundreds of videos that all ask questions instead of actually answering them over the subject is spam!

Yet another kind is actual video spam, giving the uploaded movie a name and description with a popular figure or event which is likely to draw attention, or within the video has a certain image timed to come up as the video's thumbnail image to mislead the viewer.

Source

Again just because you think, doesn't make you right!

edit on 27-12-2010 by theability because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Hey guys!!! What are we going to do to celebrate our 300th page?! After all, it's got nothing to do with proving that the Apollo missions were a hoax... after all, FoosM has had nearly 300 pages to post a photograph taken by an amateur astronomer showing that the Apollo craft stayed in orbit... or that the astronauts were spirited out of the craft before launch.... or calculations that prove that the Saturn V was unable to achieve the appropriate velocity... or. well. anything, really. Here's to 300 pages of absolute rubbish. FoosM, when you have something like evidence for your theory, please present it.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM
JW has been busy.
Here are the latest videos.
I havent seen all of it yet.

Moonfaker: Radioactive Anomaly II. PART 1

FoosM is correct in saying that Jarrah D E S T R O Y S in this new series.

To Weedwhacker, when you are watching A16 & A17 videos you are not watching source data you are watching data that has been "enhanced" by a 3rd party. Remember that. You may no longer make claims that these videos are the original source material, nor may you make claims that these videos are directly from NASA. Stop pretending that you know what my argument is and argue the point. Instead you wasted a lot of space writing things that I would never think of writing on a message board.
You probably hate it that this thread, a JARRAH WHITE THREAD, now has 300 FLAGS

Weedwhacker - you helped this thread achieve a genuine milestone. 300 FLAGS.

Because you keep coming back with your ad hominem rubbish posts that you get 4-5 stars on each one. Everytime you post in this thread it brings more attention to JARRAH WHITE.

Wait a second...

Weedwhacker - are you Jarrah White? And which one of you is Phil Webb? Which one of you is Svector? Which one of you is JayUtah? Which one of you is Astrobrand? Is Phil Plait here too? Joe Rogan are you out there...?? Penn?? Teller is that you?
edit on 12/28/2010 by SayonaraJupiter because: fix my tags

edit on 12/28/2010 by SayonaraJupiter because: fix tags again

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Hey guys!!! What are we going to do to celebrate our 300th page?! After all, it's got nothing to do with proving that the Apollo missions were a hoax... after all, FoosM has had nearly 300 pages to post a photograph taken by an amateur astronomer showing that the Apollo craft stayed in orbit... or that the astronauts were spirited out of the craft before launch.... or calculations that prove that the Saturn V was unable to achieve the appropriate velocity... or. well. anything, really. Here's to 300 pages of absolute rubbish. FoosM, when you have something like evidence for your theory, please present it.

I agree with DJW001. Maybe we should do something to celebrate 300 pages and 300 flags.

GIANT STEPS, are what you take walking on the Moon

The Police - Walking On The Moon www.youtube.com...

"Walking On The Moon"

Giant steps are what you take
Walking on the moon
I hope my legs don't break
Walking on the moon
We could walk forever
Walking on the moon
We could live together
Walking on, walking on the moon

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

As usual Foos, you appear to be confused. The only thing the results contradict are JW claims that the radiation would have prevented the Moon shot.
Let me help you with some basic calculations, as you are clearly having difficulty and I'm guessing JW hasn't been available to answer your calls so he can tell you how to respond?

RADIATION ENVIRONMENT IN EARTH-MOON SPACE:
RESULTS FROM RADOM EXPERIMENT ONBOARD CHANDRAYAAN-1

The peak dose rates in the VAB were as follows:

Inner proton belt: 1.3x10^5 uGy h-1
Outer electron belt: 4x10^4 uGy h-1

The dose rate in deep space was 12 uGy h-1 and the dose rate in a 100km lunar orbit was 10 uGy h-1
There were a few minor solar flares, but as it states in the article the dose rate was barely affected, if you look at the graph it increased by about 4 uGy max.

Now to make it simple and to be VERY generous to you, we'll perform some basic calculations for an 8 day round trip with 1 hour either way through the belts. Don't forget they would have spent minutes going through the most intense area, but to be kind I'm going to base the calculations for a whole hour going through the most intense part of the inner proton belt, this simplifies the maths for you and increases the radiation dose by a ridiculous amount in your favor. Completely unrealistic of course, but you need all the help you can get.

1 hour x 1.3x10^5 uGy h-1 = 1.3x10^5 uGy
192 hours x 12 uGy h-1 = 2.304x10^3 uGy
1 hour x 1.3x10^5 uGy h-1 = 1.3x10^5 uGy

Total dose = 2.62304x10^5 uGy = 0.262304 Gy = 26.23 RADs

Oh dear
That's not very much at all is it
Poor Jarrah.... Poor Foos.....

Don't forget, this is UNSHIELDED and a large amount of the dose is from my overly extended period in the high intensity proton belt.

A slightly more realistic, but still heavily in your favor, calculation with 10 minutes in the Proton belt and the
50 minutes remainder in the highest intensity part of the electron belt (in reality it would be traversed a lot faster)
would be:

0.16 hours x 1.3x10^4 uGy h-1 = 2.08x10^4 uGy
0.84 hours x 4x10^4 uGy h-1 = 3.36x10^4 uGy
192 hours x 12 uGy h-1 = 2.304x10^3 uGy
0.16 hours x 1.3x10^4 uGy h-1 = 2.08x10^4 uGy
0.84 hours x 4x10^4 uGy h-1 = 3.36x10^4 uGy

Total dose = 1.11104x10^5 uGy = 0.11104 Gy = 11.1104 RADs

Again, I repeat, this is UNSHIELDED. So you see, even in an unshielded environment it would be perfectly safe to carry out the journey without any real risk of ill health. Apart from the lack of air and extreme temperature variations of course.

As they say, it's quality vs quantity. You can either go for the extraordinary large amounts of crap that Jarrah dumps out into the toilet bowl that is YouTube every day, or you can read high quality, concise peer reviewed scientific papers which contain far more useful information in one paragraph than Jarrah will produce in his entire, shameful existence.

So come on, let's hear your lame excuses and reasons for why it's all fake, wrong or whatever today's whimpering is going to be.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Anyone know when the next manned moon mission is supposed to happen.?
Doesn't matter what country..

That will be the big test of real v's hoax..IMO

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
reply to post by FoosM

As usual Foos, you appear to be confused. The only thing the results contradict are JW claims that the radiation would have prevented the Moon shot.
Let me help you with some basic calculations, as you are clearly having difficulty and I'm guessing JW hasn't been available to answer your calls so he can tell you how to respond?

RADIATION ENVIRONMENT IN EARTH-MOON SPACE:
RESULTS FROM RADOM EXPERIMENT ONBOARD CHANDRAYAAN-1

The peak dose rates in the VAB were as follows:

Inner proton belt: 1.3x10^5 uGy h-1
Outer electron belt: 4x10^4 uGy h-1

So come on, let's hear your lame excuses and reasons for why it's all fake, wrong or whatever today's whimpering is going to be.

Nice, so you can do math. But do you think you can dance

I wonder, because you seem to be intelligence like any typical human being, what does all of this have to do with Apollo? And if you are wondering why I am asking, I believe there is a clue in one of my earlier posts regarding this subject you brought up.

Because truly, I dont see the connection.
Explain the connection between this data and Apollo for us readers.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

You don't see the connection between the measured radiation levels in space and claims that the radiation levels in space are too high for Apollo to have occurred? I think someone's been hitting the liquor a little too much this festive period.. If you're concerned about solar flares then there are a few minor ones during the experiment and if you took the time to read the paper you would see the effects were negligible. I also posted data from a separate space probe some time ago showing radiation levels measured outside of the protective reach of the magnetosphere and as expected they too also showed radiation levels to be acceptable for short term exposure during even major SPEs. Of course, there were no significant SPEs during Apollo anyway, something you get confused about due to your lack of knowledge in the subject matter.
You're fighting a battle that was lost before it started Foos and you're dumb little statements that you "don't see the connection" between radiation levels in space and Apollo only serve to prove how dim you're arguments are.

Edit to add:

To refresh you're rather poor memory, this is the graph of MARIE data taken in orbit around Mars which has virtually no magnetosphere and therefore offers virtually no protection:

The largest peak will be the X3 class flare that occurred on the 20th July 2002:

www.spaceweather.com...

It reached 2866 mrad / day which equates to only 0.02866 Gy / Day. Hardly an issue when it's short term exposure.
You keep being told, hopefully it will sink in one day, the problem with radiation in space is long term exposure. Read it in your head, then repeat it out loud Foos: the problem with radiation in space is long term exposure. Keep doing this until it sinks in.
edit on 28-12-2010 by AgentSmith because: Add MARIE data

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

To Weedwhacker, when you are watching A16 & A17 videos you are not watching source data you are watching data that has been "enhanced" by a 3rd party. Remember that. You may no longer make claims that these videos are the original source material, nor may you make claims that these videos are directly from NASA.

What, exactly, does Jarrah destroy? Please repeat his most convincing argument in your own words. (Or are you merely towing the party line?)

What do you mean by "source data?" Do you understand that the video transmissions on all the Apollo missions was in a slow scan TV format? All of the transmissions needed to be converted to NTSC or PAL/SECAM in order to be seen on commercial television. The original transmissions could only be viewed on a now obsolete machine. In what way do you think outsourcing video conversion invalidates the material? You claim that it's a "third party;" doesn't that make it more objective? Wouldn't that involve even more people "in on it?"

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Are your for real? Do you even know what destroy means?

–verb (used with object)
1.to reduce (an object) to useless fragments, a useless form, or remains, as by rending, burning, or dissolving; injure beyond repair or renewal; demolish; ruin; annihilate.
2.to put an end to; extinguish.
3.to kill; slay.
4.to render ineffective or useless; nullify; neutralize; invalidate.
5.to defeat completely.

Lets look at each definition:

One- How does the new videos reduce the Apollo Mission to useless fragments or Form? Again your thoughts and others doesn't injure The Manned Moon Missions like you think it does. Nothing brought to this thread has changed Humanity or the history of it. Nothing was left in ruin from those videos that Jarrah opens with personal attack rebuttals.

Two- Nothing has been put to END, if it has, Stop posting then!!!! Or start bringing Data to the table instead of personal flag waving and claims that stuff has been DESTROYED!

Three- I can mention a few things here, they death of the Apollo hoax would be a nice, but unlike others I have no need to destroy what I do not agree with.

Four- How did those videos invalidate Anything? Was there actually proof of something BURIED IN ALL THOSE QUESTIONS? How can you proof something by asking questions all the time? Eventually you must make a statement to have proof, Jarrah makes no statements, only rants an complains and asks immature questions to those that show he's an adolescent kid.

Five- The only thing defeated in this thread is that Jarrah Whites Videos!!! The major conclusion is that his videos are garbage!!!

Sorry but I still don't see the destroyed part, maybe you should summarize the Proof you have in one paragraph like I asked Foosm.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
reply to post by FoosM

You don't see the connection between the measured radiation levels in space and claims that the radiation levels in space are too high for Apollo to have occurred?

Oh dear lord give me strength.
Is AgentSmith a fool or is he playing me for a fool?
With you on my side lord, it doesnt matter, I know that anyone trying to make me look like a fool is a fool.

I think someone's been hitting the liquor a little too much this festive period.. If you're concerned about solar flares then there a few minor ones during the experiment and if you took the time to read the paper you would see the effects were negligible.

And that should have been the first clue!

Oh Lawd! Does he see it? Have you restored his sight?
Have you taken away that what blinds him?
The light from those false sun god's like Apollo?
I dont think you have.
I think its because you want others to see as well?
Dont you lord?

The near Earth space is populated with energetic particles of galactic, solar and
trapped origin with energies spread over keV/amu to GeV/amu. Further,

the
radiation environment is affected by the solar activity

Oh lord, does he see it? Solar Activity has an effect on the radiation environment.
Activity, as in the the Sun is jumping around dancing all active like,
sweat flying off in all directions from that activity- Amen.
But even the lord needed rest after being active for six days.
So too does our sun need rest after all that crazy dancing around.

and hence is highly variable in time.

It is necessary to have as much continuous and thorough
monitoring of this radiation environment as possible when a spacecraft is
exploring the near Earth space or beyond, e.g. exploration of other satellites or
planets in the solar system.

Variable in time. As in, changing in time. Like our weather.
We got our hot days, our cold days, rainy days and sunny days.
And in many places it all happens in one day.
Oh lawd he still doesn't see it.
But other people are starting to awaken to your wisdom- Amen!

Such monitoring provides input to

asses the
radiation hazard

, particularly for electronic subsystems of the spacecraft and
payloads on board and also help us in having a better understanding of the space
radiation environment around the Earth and en route and orbiting a specific
target, e.g., the Moon in the present case.

One mission isn't enough!
Let me say it again
Thank you lord!
When you have to deal with a hazard!
Amen!
Especially when dealing with an evil hazard called radiation.

Oh lord tell the flock what a hazard is so they dont become poisoned and die before their souls are saved!

A hazard is a situation that poses a level of threat to life, health, property, or environment. Most hazards are dormant or potential, with only a theoretical risk of harm; however, once a hazard becomes "active", it can create an emergency situation. A hazard does not exist when it is happening. A hazardous situation that has come to pass is called an incident. Hazard and vulnerability interact together to create risk.

Amen!

I also posted data from a separate space probe some time ago showing radiation levels measured outside of the protective reach of the magnetosphere and as expected they too also showed radiation levels to be acceptable for short term exposure during even major SPEs. Of course, there were no significant SPEs during Apollo anyway, something you get confused about due to your lack of knowledge in the subject matter.
You're fighting a battle that was lost before it started Foos and you're dumb little statements that you "don't see the connection" between radiation levels in space and Apollo only serve to prove how dim you're arguments are.

Oh lawd s/he is trying to
smote me in my eye so I cant see the truth!
Smote me in my mouth so I cant talk the truth!
But you have given me kung-fu like powers to block the blows!

The Radiation Monitor (RADOM) payload is a miniature dosimeter-spectrometer
onboard Chandrayaan-1 mission for monitoring the local radiation environment in near-
Earth space and in lunar space.

Reveal the truth lord!

Chandrayaan-1 (Sanskrit: चंद्रयान-१, lit: moon vehicle[3][4] pronunciation (help·info)) was India's first unmanned lunar probe. It was launched by the Indian Space Research Organisation in October 2008, and operated until August 2009.

Oh lawd here it comes!

Solar Cycle 24 is the 24th solar cycle since 1755, when recording of solar sunspot activity began.[1][2] It is the current solar cycle, and began on 8 January 2008.[3] Cycle continues to fall below predictions and is currently exhibiting 50% lower sunspot activity then predicted in May 2009.

Revelation!

It is predicted that Solar Cycle 24 will peak in May 2013 with 90 sunspots, which would be the fewest since solar cycle 16

Tie it all together- Oh lawd! Tie it all together!

During the Apollo missions

Solar cycle 20 is the twentieth solar cycle since 1755, when recording of solar sunspot activity began.[1][2] The solar cycle lasted 11.7 years, beginning in October 1964 and ending in June 1976.

Cycle 20 took about four years to reach peak and about seven uears to descend to minimum.

The false god Apollo missions occurred well into the cycle, during the peak period.
The peak period!
Chandrayaan-1 didnt!
The two cant be compared!

Its like saying, just because you can walk on the rim of a volcano while its dormant, you can safely walk
around the rim of a volcano while its erupting! Oh lawd does he see it? I dont think he does!

There were flares erupting daily during Apollo, anywhere from small events to major events.
Do you know what that does to the VABs?
We have gone through this over and over again!
Why do you think its possible to have more than two belts!
Oh lawd! Dont let the truth burden his mind!

The intensity of the belt fluctuates, partly due to the influence of the solar cycle

So unless you can show that RADOM can provide the numbers, the radiation levels,
during the Apollo missions, then what use is it? Why sidetrack us?

The Soviets knew this, thats why they thought the Americans were crazy to fly men to the moon during the peak of a solar cycle.
The Ruskies intended to send men to the moon "after" cycle 20 was over during the Solar minimum when they had a better chance of survival! But by that time the US & USSR had their space programs already entangled!

'Oh what a tangled web we weave, when at first we practice to deceive'- amen

No wonder Americans love their wrastling.

Look closely at the Russian space program and you will see it is the most well thought out plan out of them all!
The progression came in logical incremental steps.

The Soviets once accused the US of creating the inner belt as a result of nuclear testing in Nevada. The US has, likewise, accused the USSR of creating the outer belt through nuclear testing. It is uncertain how particles from such testing could escape the atmosphere and reach the altitudes of the radiation belts.

Why would they care? Unless the belts posed a... hazard

www.spacetoday.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
arxiv.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.redorbit.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Your last post made the least sense of all posts in this thread.

Humorous that you use tones of religious zealotry, trying to make a point that is never made.

The only argument you have ever used in this whole thread is repetition. No matter how many times you post something, it won't change the validity regarding the lack of DATA you have to support your guts feelings.

Can you even write a one paragraph summary of your overwhelming evidence, including source material?

Will one paragraph bring Foosm to his knees? I guess we shall wait and see!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by theability
reply to post by FoosM

Your last post made the least sense of all posts in this thread.

Oh lord, more blind people.

Let me summarize it for you:

Measuring the space environment now can not be used as an indicator
for what the space environment was during Apollo.

Is that easy enough for you to understand?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Careful Foos, if become any slower you'll end up backwards. Whoops, too late

I did clearly point out again in my previous post the results from the MARIE experiment, this was during solar maximum and the background radiation levels in-between flares were the same as recorded on RADOM, however the most crucial information was that the radiation levels recorded during SPEs were within acceptable levels for short term exposure, bearing in mind this is without any form of shielding.
In case you haven't realised, we also have numerous satellites constantly monitoring the conditions in space as well as numerous satellites in orbit around the Earth that pass through the VAB daily, including the ISS when it goes through the SAA. Are you suggesting the numerous private companies who operate commercial satellites and have designed and built them based on the same publicly available data on radiation levels in the VAB and created during SPEs are in on it too?
Where are YOUR figures showing measured radiation levels to be beyond acceptable during Apollo? Where are YOUR figures showing ANY measured radiation levels in space showing it to be too hostile an environment for short missions?
Please reference the papers in question and provide links to the sources.

top topics

<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join