It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!

page: 212
<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Foos, you're still conveniently ignoring the points that jra made - the meteorites originating from the Moon found on Earth will have been subjected to severe heat from their entry into the atmosphere and then subjected to many thusands of years weathering on Earth before being found.
The samples from the Moon brought back by Apollo obviously do not exhibit these characteristics...
It's a good job you're not a Geologist or even that your opinion matters in any way, otherwise the human race would be taking one giant leap backwards.
edit on 6-10-2010 by AgentSmith because: clarification

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Foos, you continue to be embarrassing.

I don't think you're helping the Apollo "hoax believers" at all, any more. What with (is it intentional??) mis-comprehension of the very sources you cite to (attempt) to support the "hoaxists"......

Fortunately, I think the majority of readers CAN read properly, and figure it out for themselves...and through research, will see how BOGUS everything you have ever written in this thread (in terms of "personal opinon") actually are.

Oh...and Lunar Meteroites found in Antarctica...yes, there are....and the MAJORITY of them have only been discovered in the last THIRTY years....well after Apollo! Gee, now can you answer the question about the launch of, and lightning stirke on, APOLLO 12??

Oh, yeah....the LINK:

en.wikipedia.org...

Oh, and PS: "400 meteorites in six weeks"?? Care to take a guess at how much they totaled, in mass?? Compare to the list, in link above too....AND, don't forget the treatment they undergo when entering the atmosphere.....oh, wait....you will continue to ignore that. How sad.
edit on 6 October 2010 by weedwhacker because: Spell

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ppk55

If you Pinke took the time to watch... You will see how easy it was to obtain rocks from the moon and from mars in Antarctica. Yes, Antarctica, on earth.

If you had actually taken the time to research that claim, you would have found that ~3-10 pieces of Lunar Meteorite had be recovered before 1979! Totaling a few pounds of rock.

NOT the some 842 pounds recovered by Apollo!

source
source 2

Again all of JW's claims are EASILY debunked by doing a few second search on the internet. His claims of faking Lunar material is absurd, for you actually think that the WORLDS geologists and Phd's would miss this?

Man this link kicked my but...

edit on 6-10-2010 by theability because: mis-typed plus wrong link info

edit on 6-10-2010 by theability because: links not working

edit on 6-10-2010 by theability because: new link that works

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Oh, not that idiocy again????

It's humorous only because it makes the former Dutch PM look like a fool.

The story also has many of the details wrong. The piece of petrified wood was NOT "vetted" by NASA!!

Speaking of idiocy, exactly how do you know the details are wrong? Actually, it's NASA who once again looks foolish -- just like they did a few years ago after being forced to announce that they had somehow "lost" over 13,000 original videotapes of every Apollo mission. I guess "mankind's greatest achievement" wasn't quite great enough to keep track of the videotapes. Anyway, I'm sure the details of this AP story are also "wrong."

NASA to search attics for missing moon-walk tapes
By Seth Borenstein
The Associated Press

WASHINGTON — Red-faced because the best pictures of its glory days are missing, NASA said Tuesday it was launching an official search for more than 13,000 original tapes of the historic Apollo moon missions.

What's missing are the never-before-broadcast, clear, original videos — not the grainy, converted pictures the world watched on television more than three decades ago.

The tapes aren't lost, says the NASA official in charge of the search. But he doesn't know where they are.

seattletimes.nwsource.com...

Let's see, who should I believe -- AP and BBC articles that quote a famous museum's curator or an anonymous loquacious buffoon who spends all his free time defending every one of the U.S. government's Official Fairy Tales? Hmmm...

BTW, I'm not gonna read 211 pages of this thread. Unlike Weedwhacker, I've got better things to do. But has everyone seen this classic video of the Apollo 11 press conference where the astronots look like they're on trial for buggering their neighbor's cat?

Look at Neil Armstrong at :30. He can barely continue. No wonder he's refused almost every interview since then.

Buh-bye professional government debunkers. I hope y'all have fun for the next 211 pages!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Fantastic! I'd seen this vid one other time and it really freaked me out. I've always believed we went to the moon but after seeing this something seems fishy. Whatever happened up there, they have not been truthfull with us about it. Perhaps before I die we will really know what's up there.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

What???

Look at Neil Armstrong at :30. He can barely continue.

You don't understand a single thing, do you?? SO fixated on "government lies about everything" that you're deaf and blind?

You simply cannot comprehend that he actually let his guard down, and showed emotion? BECAUSE of the accomplishment! He's not choking up out of pride of his mission, though....I watch, and see him thinking back to all the sacrifices made to get there...that he merely stood on the should4ers of those before him, assisted by those other men sitting there, and the ENTIRE staff and support of NASA on the ground.

And, the sacrifices? Many of his friends and colleagues who died as a result of the various misisons....Mercury, Gemini and Apollo. Only those who are so ignorant of the full circumstances of the space program, back then and in that era, are unable to comprehend.

And, THAT is truly sad, to be that ignorant. Even more sad? To refuse to be educated, to get past such ignorant folly.

Sorry, GF....but your entire post was worthless, as every point that you raised, guess you thought you were the "first" to bring them up??? Nope, all has already been addressed in this thread. Why not grab a beverage, sit back and READ the whole thing, before you look foolish and continue posting junk that is just more of the same ole', same ole' garbage....constantly re-packeged with each new generation.

(As seen by the sorts of moronic foolishness spewed from the pie-hole, and missing brain, of this "Jarrah White" character).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Oh.....well, THAT is no surprise. You don't "care" to "read all 211 pages"?? If that isn't an admission of fingers in one's ears, and hands over one's eyes, then I can't think of one that's more obvious).

Enjoy wallowing in incredulity....because the rest of the world, those who have rational minds, and can see reality, not "shadows" around every corner, will continue to educate those who have capacity to learn.

edit on 6 October 2010 by weedwhacker because: Text

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
Fantastic! I'd seen this vid one other time and it really freaked me out. I've always believed we went to the moon but after seeing this something seems fishy. Whatever happened up there, they have not been truthfull with us about it.

"Not being truthful" is putting it mildly.

OK kids, show of hands. How many think we went to the moon in this?:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3ed0033f0e03.jpg[/atsimg]
And no Weed, it's not a simulator or mock-up. It just looks like a second grade art project.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

Originally posted by dillweed
Fantastic! I'd seen this vid one other time and it really freaked me out. I've always believed we went to the moon but after seeing this something seems fishy. Whatever happened up there, they have not been truthfull with us about it.

And no Weed, it's not a simulator or mock-up. It just looks like a second grade art project.

Is there anything in particular that concerns you about that picture other than "it looks wrong"?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Speaking of idiocy

He says as he begins to stuff his shoe in his mouth.....

just like they did a few years ago after being forced to announce that they had somehow "lost" over 13,000 original videotapes of every Apollo mission.

He then produces an article to support his statement that NASA lost "over 13,000 original videotapes".

Which states specifically:

The tapes aren't lost, says the NASA official in charge of the search

Well done. Very, very well done.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The fact that they were dealing with one sixth of the strength necessary on earth is beautifully illustrated by the lunar lander. Form followed function. They did only what was necessary. Probably why they succeeded so wonderfully.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Do you understand the concept of weight and mass in rocket science? The LM was designed for VACUUM! No drag would be introduced on the outside structure at all, hence the use of light materials to assemble the shielding material of the skin on the LM.

It was done to SAVE WEIGHT! :shk: :shk: :shk:

I think this has been mentioned in this thread a 100 times. Oh that is right the Hoax Advocates don't read the stuff posted they just blindly spam the thread to oblivion!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomblvd
Is there anything in particular that concerns you about that picture other than "it looks wrong"?

You mean besides the laughably crinkled-up papier mache exterior, warped LM upper walls and the shiny gold duct tape that isn't even tarnished or dusty after a 250,000 mile journey?

Nah, not much.

He then produces an article to support his statement that NASA lost "over 13,000 original videotapes".

Which states specifically:

The tapes aren't lost, says the NASA official in charge of the search

Well done. Very, very well done.

Glad to hear the original videotapes of "mankind's greatest achievement" aren't really lost -- four years after NASA said they couldn't be found. So where are these 2,600 boxes of tapes? I'm sure NASA is eager to hear your theory!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Emm.. I see spacecraft design isn't your forte.. I'd be lying if I said I was surprised.

Perhaps you think these spacecraft, specifically satellites, are also fake and incapable of performing their tasks?

You clearly seem to believe that the MLI covering which is standard on spacecraft is somehow of structural significance? How sad... I suppose it would be some sort of great surprise to you that the visible covering conceals the pressurised main module.. And why exactly do you think it has to be attached in an overly secure manner? What.. you thought the air turbulence of landing on the Moon was going to rip it off?

I can see why you guys think we couldn't have gone, if the people running the entire Moon program were as dimwitted as the hoax believers they would have given up after trying to get into orbit with a catapult.

edit on 6-10-2010 by AgentSmith because: Spelling errors

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

You mean besides the laughably crinkled-up paper mache exterior, warped LM upper walls and the shiny gold duct tape that isn't even tarnished or dusty after a 250,000 mile journey?

Nah, not much.

Seriously you have proven that you do not understand the journey the LM had partaken to the Moon: ITS A VACCUM NO PLACE TO GET DUSTY!!!!

Read about the reasoning behind the ENGINEERING, then try to speculate all you want. Yet you have show you have done no research about the LM except make blind accusations with no basis or logic at all.

There are no physical forces on the outside of the craft in space! Try reading about things before you make yourself look anymore less informed than you already have.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Why not try reading and learning, it makes people look a lot less foolish.

Some books, perhaps, for your personal library:

www.amazon.com...

www.amazon.com...=pd_sim_b_3

www.amazon.com...=pd_sim_b_1

Just THREE out of many. OR, if you prefer, some moving pictures:

www.amazon.com...=pd_bxgy_b_text_c

Here's one segment....you can actually see the whole series for FREE on YouTube (sorry Amazon!):

(Do you know what MYLAR is??? Apparently not, since you
at the photos. Go to 2:00 in the above video to get an education...)

Of course, you could also, for free, get a basic education from Wiki: en.wikipedia.org...

AND, "mylar" (BoPET)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

You mean besides the laughably crinkled-up papier mache exterior, warped LM upper walls and the shiny gold duct tape that isn't even tarnished or dusty after a 250,000 mile journey?

Nah, not much.

So now we're being told that gold tarnishes? Really?

And how can you tell "paper mache" from that picture?

My god you are setting new records for abject stupidity.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Here is some technical documents showing the structural components of the LM.

source

Here in this news reference they talk about the Thermal and Micrometeorite Shields. [The part that you have claimed to be paper mache!!]

Imagine that it actually has a specified purpose!!! Man those Ph.d's are smart after all!

source 2

The documents are out there, all you have to do is actually read THEM!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by theability

There are no physical forces on the outside of the craft in space! Try reading about things before you make yourself look anymore less informed than you already have.

That is impossible. This one makes Foos and his posse look like Nobel Prize laureates.

"Dust and tarnish on gold".

In Space.

In a vacuum.

It's a wonder he remembers to breathe.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

"Dust and tarnish on gold".

In Space.

In a vacuum.

It's a wonder he remembers to breathe.

You mean like the huge amounts of dust kicked up and plainly visible during the LM's descent?

Or the dust shot into the vacuum by the lunar rover's tires?

Yeah, all that "dust in a vacuum" must've been our imagination.

Why are the professional government debunkers in a full-court press over a 40 year-old hoax, desperately trying to defend the indefensible? I guess they don't realize that truth should be able to stand on it's own without requiring a defense.

Why do these official story defenders casually ignore 13,000 original videotapes of every Apollo mission that was supposedly "lost" by NASA? Has anyone ever heard anything so ridiculous?

Weed, I think it's time for you to move on to better assignments besides vigorously defending the Apollo Moon Hoax, false-flag terrorism and endless genocidal wars by the U.S. government.

Talents like yours will soon be needed to justify another war with Iran, or to defend additional bankster bailouts or perhaps explain why we have a worthless dollar and collapsed economy.

edit on 10/6/2010 by GoldenFleece because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Tomblvd

That is impossible. This one makes Foos and his posse look like Nobel Prize laureates.

"Dust and tarnish on gold". In Space. In a vacuum. It's a wonder he remembers to breathe.

Very well said!!

Yet I was trying to give the hoax advocates another chance to save face while I laughed out loud at my house over the nonsense displayed by individuals in this thread.

Your right it won't happen...

top topics

<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join