It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I no for a fact Nasa did go to the moon . How ? There are way to many Anomalies found .

If the moon was never visited by human men . Then The soviets would have told the world years ago that Nasa did not go to the moon . They have looked at the moon close up. they know for a fact Nasas # is laying on the moon

[edit on 1-5-2010 by AndersonLee]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndersonLee

If the moon was never visited by human men . Then The soviets would have told the world years ago that Nasa did not go to the moon .

Do you truly believe that?

And if so, why do you believe that?

*Also, please post some Russian pictures of the Apollo Landers.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

2 things.

The Cold war.

Soviet Luna 16.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I dont have no proof but just think about it . If the soviet union would have thought that united states of America did not go to the moon then they would have told the world ...Its not hard to understand

I think the Soviets was monitoring the Apollo space crafts . They saw it land on the moon . Thats how I know for proof

Its not based on Evidence

How do I know ? They wanted proof . And when they got it

Now the reason Images do not look good . Or out of place. I have no real clue . All I know is nasa does have stuff there. I have no Idea why Nasa does not want to try to go back to prove it

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
images and live feed where faked cause of the gore you as a viewer would have had to witness during the entry/re entry of the radiation belts,

simple as that

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I dont have no proof but just think about it . If the soviet union would have thought that united states of America did not go to the moon then they would have told the world ...Its not hard to understand

I think the Soviets was monitoring the Apollo space crafts . They saw it land on the moon . Thats how I know for proof

Really?

Because I don't think your opinion is accurate

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

But if all this was fake ..do u not think that the soviets would have known about it by now ? The soviets are lot smarter than people think . They know the moon is not made out of cheese . They should know a good amount of information about the moon . Maybe not as much as the united states . But lets just say . They know what the story is .

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

So they didn't take photos of the Apollo landers, so what?

They managed to return soil samples that were almost identical to the soil samples returned by Apollo 12 though...

Oh and I think your pretty (read: brightly annoying) little picture is missing the word not

PS. Do you still have me on ignore?

Not much point in me speaking to the Champion of Debate if he's got me on ignore...

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AndersonLee

depends on how much value you put on such a piece of information ,

I my self cant say ive benefitted any from the info in anyway related to exploring space by being out there , its still the same sky , but it tells pretty much about character and how far people are willing to go throu shear jelosy.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I no for a fact Nasa did go to the moon . How ? There are way to many Anomalies found .

If the moon was never visited by human men . Then The soviets would have told the world years ago that Nasa did not go to the moon . They have looked at the moon close up. they know for a fact Nasas # is laying on the moon

It is called cold war propaganda. Just look it up in your history books. Hoover would also put anybody in jail without trial if they said the moon landing was fake. Now talk about a conspiracy.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Russian space agency has a web site . Maybe there is someplace to ask questions on there site . If there is a place to ask a question .

with regards to . I am thankful for having the opportunity to ask this question . then dear people did Nasa send man to the moon ? Your view on this question . If they did not send man to the moon could you please tell me what the truth is .

If they do not have a place to ask a question . Then there are lots of web sites that could answer the question i bet .

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ickylevel
He is more credible that mythbuster IMO. But that's not very hard.

Anybody who believes in the mythbuster theory is just like the ones who voted in Obama. Producers of the show paid NASA to use their facilities. They probably also signed waivers saying that they can't cause any deformation to NASA or its employees. so they basically probably couldn't debunk the landing.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I'm so bored by all the people that make this investigation thread a personal attack on there sanity and believes of what they think is true, is proof, is false, is proven false...what do we all know for a fact really? Nothing!

For all I care i could be the only actually living person on this thread and the rest could be generated by the matrix for all I care...I could not care less of all of you so called intelligent people of the human race that want to know the truth , but don't care to look at all of the data present when a claim is being made of some hoax.

Why do you think scientists are figuring things out? And some of there findings take up to 20 years before it can finally be proven?. All you guys do here is debate, that's a big difference from investigate!

If you don't believe, tell us why you don't believe and get some respect while saying it, instead all you do is attacking the one that has the courage to get his opinion out. why do you not contribute something to this debate instead of pissing everyone off and making personal accusations against each other.

It's like everyone wants the perfect setting and timeline, hd footage, proof that they can immediately understand presented by others so that they just can sit back and relax as the "truth" reveals itself...Wake UP that's what we have been victim of for ass long as we live.

With all the money that goes in these space travel explorations of the moon, the footages and foto's are CRAP or nothing interesting is shown...

Yet we've been for longer been able to take pictures on earth with crappier tech and those pictures are beautiful and full of details...but the all mighty NASA that spends miljions of dollars on a project can't come up with decent footage and pictures? Can't you people see that something just does not add up... just do some comparisons and you don't even need to investigate the hoax... just ask yourself the question what camera technology they used back in the day on earth, and how it can be so that the moon footage was so crappy...

Try to have an open mind and try not to be so open minded that your brain falls out...
( I think that was a Carl Sagan qoute).

[edit on 1-5-2010 by AquaTim84]

-edit-

When I said I could not care less of all of you people...
I come to sense and I did not mean that. Ik gave me a bad feeling as soon as I edited the post for the first time.

I do care about you, but I would really like to see everyone contribute instead of destroying people's opinions.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by AquaTim84]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AquaTim84

That was quite good. Hardcore skeptics are just as bad as hardcore tin-foil hate wearers.

Moon landing does have a lot of questions and very few answers.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

That was quite good. Hardcore skeptics are just as bad as hardcore tin-foil hate wearers.

Moon landing does have a lot of questions and very few answers.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by dragnet53]

Thank you, but I would not say the people are bad, just don't know how to get to the point of a good investigation.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
LOL. Why the HELL would Russia take pictures of the landers and show them around? They were defeated in the race to the moon and no person nor country is going to help shove egg into their own faces. I mean really guys, come on now.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Why is this guy a genius?
Because he can plagiarize the work of other Apollo-Deniers?

There's not a single original angle to any of these videos or anti-Apollo ideas. And the ideas they promote have all been thoroughly defeated anyways.

This persons only real talent, is getting internet sheep to drink his Kool-Aid.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

So they didn't take photos of the Apollo landers, so what?

They managed to return soil samples that were almost identical to the soil samples returned by Apollo 12 though...

Oh and I think your pretty (read: brightly annoying) little picture is missing the word not

PS. Do you still have me on ignore?

Not much point in me speaking to the Champion of Debate if he's got me on ignore...

He DOES that to everyone that causes him problems I am on it to
what he doesn't think about is we see ALL the BS he puts up then all his cronies report what you say back to him let him see what he thinks of this.

www.jodrellbank.manchester.ac.uk...

Track Apollo 11 as it landed.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I'm so bored by all the people that make this investigation thread a
With all the money that goes in these space travel explorations of the moon, the footages and foto's are CRAP or nothing interesting is shown...

Yet we've been for longer been able to take pictures on earth with crappier tech and those pictures are beautiful and full of details...but the all mighty NASA that spends miljions of dollars on a project can't come up with decent footage and pictures? Can't you people see that something just does not add up... just do some comparisons and you don't even need to investigate the hoax... just ask yourself the question what camera technology they used back in the day on earth, and how it can be so that the moon footage was so crappy...

Can you please expand a bit on this give some examples post pictures or links AND please dont make it that OLD google earth BS that hoax believers always mention because 99.9% dont know how google gets its images.

So show the great earth shots with info on equipment used and the same with the Moon ones your not happy about.

So we compare apples with apples or should that be pixels with pixels.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Byteman

Actually no...

The question that I posed concerning the radiation on the moon was never answered, except by Phage, who admitted that it is not an answerable question.

The best that anyone can do is repeat the same tired memes and information that was supposedly gathered during these landings.

I have presented point blank information that high neutron radiation is deadly.
And I have also presented information that we do not, but more importantly DID NOT, know where the radiation is located on the moon, especially in 1968.

That is deadly radiation.

The only evidence that anyone can give me to supposedly refute this is from the very landings that I am calling fake.

That is known as circular reasoning.
The moon landings must be real because the information that they gathered on the landings tells me that it is real.
That is the logical fallacy of begging the question.

I understand why so many people would focus on a million different aspects.

It is easy to overwhelm people's minds with facts and figures while actually saying very little.

I have posed a question that, if true, would make it impossible for the US to have gone to the moon in the manner reported by the many readers.
And I have received nothing but the same official denials in every reply to what I have posted.

[edit on 5/1/2010 by Josephus23]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join