It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(vid) Pro-Illegal Demonstrator Says Illegals Will Kill Americans with Pickaxes

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Never underestimate the power of breeding like rabbits

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
People have laughed at me for suggesting we are being invaded by Mexico.

Real funny, isn't it?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Bah... pickaxes and mops don't scare me, that's nothing.

Some threats, however, need to be taken more seriously!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

Have you ever been to Chipotle?vBy far, the best American franchise ever! And, if I am remembering corectly, it started in... wait for it... Denver, Colorado!

Anyway, we will still have legal immigrants to make burritos and egg drop soup, and every other ethnic food we love in this country. Sorry illegals, you lose this battle as well ;-)

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by haterproof
And I would agree with you if the world were that simple or black and white. Fact is we as a nation encourage illegal immigration, much of our economy depends on illegal labor for production and they have a great deal of purchase power.

Whatever the case may be, this country as a whole has historically been sending a clear message to undocumented migrant workers that we need them and so if you make a big enough effort to come here we'll let it slide, wink wink nudge nudge.

Then all of a sudden, through economic problems of our making we find ourselves with 10% unemployment, much higher in some areas, and now we say "hey you can piss off now and thanks for all the fish."

This is a lie. The rich elites encourage illegal immigration, along with the liars who claim, 'they do the work that Americans won't do.'

The country as a whole has not been sending the message to the illegal alien invaders to come here. That is a lie. Your bias is showing when you use the political correct terminology of "undocumented migrant workers" to describe them. They invaded the country. Everyone who sides with them are traitors to this country.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

Oh man you win!!!! That is sooooo funny. OFLAO

By the way I have about 5 pickaxes and 4 pitchforks, several sledgehammers...and some other toys.

Did anyone bring a lawnmower or weed eater?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

I think that a better analogy would be that all of the houses on the block are in about the same condition but someone has been saying that they are giving things away at your house and that once inside it's nothing but the high life.

Thing is you and other neighbors are believing this so they are trying to get into your home and you are fighting to keep them out.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jessicamsa

Originally posted by haterproof
And I would agree with you if the world were that simple or black and white. Fact is we as a nation encourage illegal immigration, much of our economy depends on illegal labor for production and they have a great deal of purchase power.

Whatever the case may be, this country as a whole has historically been sending a clear message to undocumented migrant workers that we need them and so if you make a big enough effort to come here we'll let it slide, wink wink nudge nudge.

Then all of a sudden, through economic problems of our making we find ourselves with 10% unemployment, much higher in some areas, and now we say "hey you can piss off now and thanks for all the fish."

This is a lie. The rich elites encourage illegal immigration, along with the liars who claim, 'they do the work that Americans won't do.'

The country as a whole has not been sending the message to the illegal alien invaders to come here. That is a lie. Your bias is showing when you use the political correct terminology of "undocumented migrant workers" to describe them. They invaded the country. Everyone who sides with them are traitors to this country.

Thats it buddy you nailed it. They promote these myths....the same folks that have been telling americans for decades to stop having over two kids per family.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Perhaps now people will understand what we Arizonans have been dealing with for the last 10 years.

It's basically "give us what we want or we'll kill you".

By the way, this is the wrong state to make statements like that in.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
Perhaps now people will understand what we Arizonans have been dealing with for the last 10 years.

It's basically "give us what we want or we'll kill you".

By the way, this is the wrong state to make statements like that in.

Yeah, it's like that in Texas, but the major difference is this: The Good Ol' Boys! Let some illegal end up on someones property out there, expecially a big ranch, and see how fast they are used as pig feed!

These illegals may have the "city folk" scared, but they don't intimidate the country boys one bit. I seriously think we should just put states in COMPLETE CONTROL of their borders. Let Texas use the death penalty on illegals caught invading that state.

God, I miss Texas! I moved to Ohio last year, and found out that this place ALSO has a huge influx of illegals as well. So does PA. Hell, everywhere I've ever lived does... doesn't that just grind my gears!

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Seitler]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Yeah...because you would never see this at the Tea Party protests....right?

Thanks to samhouston1886 for posting this video, you can go discuss this at this THREAD

Ok...now some TPM supporter come tell me how this is "totally different".

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
So what's all the fuss about anyway. Regulating illegal immigration has been a state power since the 10th amendment. Seems to me the states just let the federal govt. have all the power and now they see the results of letting it get away from them. Texas to California should put the national guard on the border with live ammo and the power to detain border crossers. The states should start looking at employers and start fining the ones employing illegals. This is a state problem and they are the ones that need to start cleaning it up.

Hooray for Arizona.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Here in New Mexico we all know to stay away from certain parts Albuquerque if you value your life.

I can't imagine what would happen if they were all made to leave en mass.

Just glad I live too far away to be affected by the troubles.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Yeah...because you would never see this at the Tea Party protests....right?

Thanks to samhouston1886 for posting this video, you can go discuss this at this THREAD

Ok...now some TPM supporter come tell me how this is "totally different".

Fail
Hey lurker, did you see the comments that were posted in that thread, where you got that video from?. This loon kept going on with no support from the TPM and you have a bystander trying to calm him down but he still kept going on. The camera guy picked up someone he could agitate and went with it.

You fail at painting the TPM something they are not and You Fail at understanding the constitution and the FEDERAL laws that were already in PLACE. Your failed attempts at everything make me

[edit on 30-4-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
Did you notice that after the woman made her statement there were no cries of support, cheers, or applause from her fellow-protesters? Not a peep.

Does this not tend to indicate this was just one disgruntled, angry, rather hysterical woman who no one took seriously?

Sounds like the same defense you made for the angry TPM protester.

Originally posted by prionace glauca
LMAO, did you see how many people got up & tried to support him? = Zero

You present proof of a lone nut who no one from that crowd supported and yet you base this entire thread around it. You can even see a person trying to pacify him and yet he still continued his rants.

Good luck trying to paint the TPM into something they are not... ha ha ha &

[edit on 29-4-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

But you failed to notice this video...

Oh the crowd never took part with that lady..LMAO and LMAO again.

Also please show me a video of the TPM movement doing what these ILLEGALS and their Anchor Baby Spawns are doing?

[edit on 30-4-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Here is an e-mail i recently recieved from a relative. It kinda hit home with me. I thought it would be pertinant to this thread.

JOE LEGAL vs. JOSE ILLEGAL

You have two families: "Joe Legal" and "Jose Illegal".
Both families have two parents, two children, and live in
California
Joe Legal works in construction, has a Social Security
Number and makes $25.00 per hour with taxes deducted.

Jose Illegal also works in construction, has
NO Social Security Number, and gets paid $15.00 cash
"under the table".
Ready? Now pay attention...
Joe Legal: $25.00 per hour x 40 hours =
$1000.00 per week, or $52,000.00 per year. Now take 30%
away for state and federal tax; Joe Legal now>
$31,231.00.

Jose Illegal: $15.00 per hour x 40 hours = $600.00 per week, or
$31,200.00 per year. Jose Illegal pays no taxes.
Jose Illegal now has $31,200.00.
Joe Legal pays medical and dental insurance with
limited coverage for his family at $600.00 per
month, or $7,200.00 per year. Joe Legal now has>

$24,031.00.

Jose Illegal has full medical and
dental coverage through the state and
local clinics at a cost of $0.00 per
year. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal makes too much money and is not
eligible for food stamps or welfare. Joe Legal pays $500.00 per
month for food, or $6,000.00 per year.
Joe Legal now has $18,031.00.
Jose Illegal has no documented income and is
eligible for food stamps and welfare. Jose
Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays rent of $1,200.00 per month, or
$14,400..00 per year. Joe Legal now has $3,631.00.

Jose Illegal receives a $500.00 per month
federal rent subsidy. Jose
Illegal pays out that $500.00 per month, or
$6,000.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has $
Joe Legal pays $200.00 per month, or $2,400.00 for insurance.
Joe Legal now has $1,231.00.

Jose Illegal says,
"we don't need no stinkin' insurance!" and
still has $31,200.00.
Joe Legal has to make his $1,231.00 stretch to
pay utilities, gasoline, etc.

Jose Illegal has to make his $31,200.00
stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, and
what he sends out of the country every
month.

Joe Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or
gets a part time job after work.

Jose Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his
family.

Joe Legal's and Jose Illegal's
children both attend the same school. Joe
Legal pays for his children's lunches
while Jose Illegal's children get a
government sponsored lunch. Jose
Illegal's children have an after school ESL
program.

Joe Legal's children go home.
Joe Legal and Jose Illegal both enjoy the same
police and fire services,
but Joe paid for them and Jose did not pay.
Do you get it, now? If you vote for or
support any politician that supports illegal
aliens...you may be part of the
problem! It's way PAST time to take a stand
for America and Americans!
What are you waiting for?

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

But that is not the vid that the OP is refering to. I'm just pointing out the similarity between the vid in question (with threats of violence) and the TPM protester (also with threats of violene) and how your made a good point that it would seem that those around him did not agree in his show of violence and that the same could be said about the vid in question.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Yes I agree there are lone nuts on each side, but the TPM on its entirety is not like that of the crowd this "pickaxes" woman is a part of.

To generalize the entire TPM from that one video is hysterical, but to generalize the entire ILLEGAL sympathizers on her statements is not only believable but it can be shown with evidence.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca

Yes I agree there are lone nuts on each side, but the TPM on its entirety is not like that of the crowd this "pickaxes" woman is a part of.

To generalize the entire TPM from that one video is hysterical, but to generalize the entire ILLEGAL sympathizers on her statements is not only believable but it can be shown with evidence.

Fair enough although generalizing is usually not a good thing. I'd say that the Illegal sympathizers are just more spirited.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join