It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(vid) Pro-Illegal Demonstrator Says Illegals Will Kill Americans with Pickaxes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

You'd think you'd try to sweep that one under the rug.
reply to post by Izarith

Five thousand to a hundred eighty five. They barely pulled off a victory.
Are you bragging?

Me Bragging?

I thought you guys were that's why I was like

Never underestimate the power of breeding like rabbits

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
The Alamo was a "Pyrrhic Victory" for Santa Anna.

They lost so much trying to win, that it cost them the overall war.

The loss of San Jacinto was directly a result of the major losses incurred at the Alamo.

"Remember the Alamo!" is a battle cry that was meant to inspire the others with the same relentless fighting spirit that those at the Alamo had.

It was a reminder of their previous sacrifices, and a call to avenge the fallen comrades.

I bet you knew that and were just being inflammatory though. lol.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

The cockroaches are scared the lights have been turned on. They are alot like animals they will flee or fight they think they have the numbers now so it is going to be a fight. Just watch when the realise they dont have the numbers it will turn in flee in a hurry.

They should do themselves a favor and just shout up and head back home they have lost in Arizona I can only hope other states do the exact same thing until they are all in California. And then we can all sit back and laugh.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca
reply to post by UruFist

Their pick axes vs. Glock .45mag Handgun with a Laser Sight.

line 2

[edit on 29-4-2010 by prionace glauca]

this comment goes to all those who are in favor of violence against mexican american citizens.

how many times have i read on Above Top Secret: if the NWO or Illuminati try to take my rights, they will be answered with force?

the people in the video are legal ENGLISH SPEAKING citizens who are defending their rights as american citizens. they have the right to walk down the street without having to provide papers proving they belong here in the United States. we should be supporting them. not calling them terrorists or criminals. in my opinion, they are more brave than the anonymous bloggers on this site. instead of complaining to a chatroom full of nobodys, they are taking to the streets and making their voices heard.

how would you feel if you were taken to jail because you don't carry your birth certificate? i would be angry.

i am in favor of securing our border. i am not in favor of taking away any human's right to peace and happiness.

these people are heros. any who speak of taking their rights away are villians. it's as simple as that.

an american citizen has rights regardless of their skin color or country of origin.

by taking away their rights, you become what you claim to dislike the most. a New World Order.

-subfab

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Awwww common Man!

Us Mexicans have so few battles we have wone, You got to give us something.

Ah who am I kidding, Mexicnas are just to peacful a people. I mean if you think about it we don't use lead to take over a country, we just do it a baby at a time.

Oh God I am so bad.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pharyax
IMO, *ANY* Illegal aliens coming over the border shipping drugs or doing some other type of serious illegal activity should be shot dead.

This is probably the ONLY way to halt the drug cartels from oozing into our Country. Make them think twice about crossing that fence.

At the rate we're being invaded, Mexico may as well have taken back all the border states and more.

I know it sounds insanely cruel, but one day this may have to happen.

end the war on drugs. create an infrastructure to create and distribute pot, ecstacy and whatever else people are doing. take the cartels out of the picture. no drugs = no money. no money = no way to fund an army of thugs. we have laws in place to handle crimes regarding violence and drugs. we should use them. prohibition doesn't work.

-subfab

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by subfab

I just want to say off the bat I hate violence. But your point about them just being poor law abiding citizens is so far out in left field it actually made me laugh out loud. Thank you for the good laugh.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
reply to post by solarstorm

The cockroaches are scared the lights have been turned on. They are allot like animals the will flee or fight they think they have the numbers now so it is going to be a fight. Just watch when the realise they dont have the numbers it will turn in flee in a hurry.

Dude, oh dude,

Be Careful what you say you have no idea what an army of 64 year old illegal Mexican toilet scrubbers are capable of!

Have you ever been smacked in the face with a toilet scrub brush?!?! Well HAVE YOU!!!!

Do you think these elderly ladies are going to remove the little taters of dried toilet paper of the these brushes? And let me tell you something you can bet your sweet ass there will most definitely be poop on them as well.

Oh the horror, it's Nam all over again dude.

I mean cockroaches can totally survive a nuclear bomb dude, don't you know that!!!!

Remember.....Remember the Alamo!

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Izarith]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

reply to post by subfab

I just want to say off the bat I hate violence. But your point about them just being poor law abiding citizens is so far out in left field it actually made me laugh out loud. Thank you for the good laugh.

just like in any society there is a percentage of the population who have criminal tendencies. the people who are fighting for their rights are not part of that group. criminals don't protest in the streets, they go into hiding. if we catagorized all people by the actions of a few, we'd all hate everyone.

i agree, criminals need to be punished by means of the laws of the land. those same laws have to protect its citizens. including you, me and all legal citizens of this country. a citizen shouldn't be expected to carry a birth certificate just because he/she is working landscape or drive thru window.

i'm talking about legal citizens here.

-subfab

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I see people crying about their jobs being taken away and tax money being used by illegals(lol?).

I met an illegal who told me once he caught a cold that took him months to get better from, because he could not go to a hospital, nor buy any kind of medicine at all.In the end he got deported anyways.

Even if that was the case(illegals using tax payers money), which it is not by the way, you should be more worried about what happens to the rest of the tax payers money, how can you get worried about such a weak threat and do nothing about those astronomic bail-outs corporations received? Seriously America? How many trillions was that again?

If you are really worried about ilegal aliens, make your goverment take your troops out of another soon-to-be fake war and patrol your own damm borders ... but that would not work right? What would be of good old America if they stopped "raping and pillaging" the rest of the world? They would be most likely like Mexico ... and you wonder why illegals try to illegaly enter your country...

Your government is just as corrupted or worse than Mexico's or any other, the difference is that in Mexico the money does not "flow in", and if you really trust your government THAT much , I can only say you're damm naive.

Another point to think of, if so many illegals get inside America, it is America doing something wrong, not Mexico ... your border patrol is either corrupt or very much slacks on their duties.

Kinda sad for them though, I mean, they're going through such a hard time to get into a country that might be broke in few years anyways. It is like jumping of a pirate's ship right into another one that is slowly sinking :p

And take this as a slap-on-the-face-of-wakeup-call, because I personally have nothing against the american people, it will not matter how many illegals you got there when your country's economy is down the drain.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Roufas]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
They are major buyers of American weapons.

Don't be naive. "Drug cartels" are behind all this.

Editor’s note: The video below demonstrates that the Plan of San Diego is still alive, at least in a rhetorical sense. The Plan was “drafted in a jail in Monterrey, Nuevo León, provided for the formation of a ‘Liberating Army of Races and Peoples,’ to be made up of Mexican Americans, African Americans, and Japanese, to ‘free’ the states of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California, and Colorado from United States control,” explains the Texas State Historical Association. “The liberated states would be organized into an independent republic, which might later seek annexation to Mexico. There would be a no-quarter race war, with summary execution of all white males over the age of sixteen. The revolution was to begin on February 20, 1915. Federal and state officials found a copy of the plan when local authorities in McAllen, Texas, arrested Basilio Ramos, Jr., one of the leaders of the plot, on January 24, 1915.”

www.infowars.com...

Jails were historically the "Universities of the revolutionaries".

A baby at a time is also a formidable weapon. Each baby of illegal aliens born in the USA is American citizen.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by subfab

You are wrong they have become so bold that they dont care anymore. They feel they are entitled to something. They want to turn America into Mexico. Look around this is not a good thing no matter how you slice it.

Immigrants need to come here and become Americans after a generation. They dont want to do this. They can still keep their heritage but they need to learn the language and follow the laws. Is this to much to ask?

And you say criminals need to be punished? Are they not breaking laws by being here illegally? What version of the truth are you trying to spin?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by subfab

Rights? RIGHTS?!?!

This is war Man!! Desperate times call for desperate measures.

You might think your precious rights protect you from us Mexicans but let me tell you something....

When those tomatoes and oranges start raining down on you like hell fire you wont be asking for your precious rights. You'll be begging for a body bag if it will get that grass blower out of your face.

Some of the tool these illegal immigrants use are almost sharp man! almost is too close sharp. Like for example the weed whacker....how would you like to be chased down the road with one of them?

The US military is not even trained in fighting against produce weapons. Biological and chemical yes but produce...I...Think...Not.

Oh and tanks have nothing on farm tractors. a farm tractor can plow a whole field in one day, do you know how many fields a tack can blow in a day......none.

Stock food prepare.....

Remember the Alamo! and may it give you the strength to endure the coming tribulation.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith
[more

I love sarcasm but I do believe it does have a daily limit haven't you reached yours? No offence but I hate 5 paragraphs that amount to nothing when I am done. Your post actually made me dumber. And that is hard to do.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath

They are major buyers of American weapons.

Don't be naive. "Drug cartels" are behind all this.

Oh yeah definitely, definitely...

The CIA is just a pawn of the Mexican cartels.

You see it's a huge Mexican conspiracy. What the Cartels are actually doing is creating a force 12 step program that will get their addicted butt of their own drugs by forcing all media, government, and law enforcement attention right on their operations.

This will force themselves to not be able to sell all those drugs they get from Colombia so they can become respectable citizens.

Like i said man the CIA is just a pawn in this matter.

Jails were historically the "Universities of the revolutionaries".

Yes right again, definitely, definitely.

I mean look at all the lawyers coming out of prisons every day. Giving criminal their GED is one of the most dangerous things for America.

A baby at a time is also a formidable weapon. Each baby of illegal aliens born in the USA is American citizen.

Yes right again. definitely, definitely,

You see this weapon was develop along with the Nazi during WW II, while the whole world was sidetrack and focused entirely on the atomic bomb Hitler cloned himself into a Mini ME and took over Mexico where he and NASA developed the controversial B.L.R.E.E. "Breeding Like Rabbits Electrostatic Enomuticapater".

the cool thing about this weapon is Americans are incapable of using it. They are forced to only have one or two children. clever hu, ah those Nazi.

I'm surprised you know all this, pretty smart....hey you did not get you GED in jail did you?

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Izarith]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   

reply to post by subfab

You are wrong they have become so bold that they dont care anymore. They feel they are entitled to something. They want to turn America into Mexico. Look around this is not a good thing no matter how you slice it.

Immigrants need to come here and become Americans after a generation. They dont want to do this. They can still keep their heritage but they need to learn the language and follow the laws. Is this to much to ask?

And you say criminals need to be punished? Are they not breaking laws by being here illegally? What version of the truth are you trying to spin?

the laws of the united states are set to handle persons who commit a crime. regardless of the crime the laws of the land address them. whether the person commits a violent act, motor vehicle violation, or here illegally.

my point is this....
any united states citizen is free to walk down the street without fear of being incarcerated for not carrying papers.

that's it. simple.

let our legal system handle the employers who hire illegals, let our legal system handle criminals, let our legal system handle people who are here illegally. i know people who work hard, are here legally but have heavy spanish accents. why should they have to carry papers to prove their citizenship? just because of the work they do or the accent they have? they are american citizens. we need to support our fellow citizens, our fellow americans.

what troubles me about this topic is no distinction is being made between illegals and legal immigrants.

-subfab

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Maybe all those concentration/fema camps we have been building can finally be put to use.

States which have them could use them as holding facilities before they ship the illegals back home

A state could periodically do a month long sweep where they have law enforcement round-up as many illegals as possible and detain them all in the camps.

We spent all this money building facilities to hold millions of people, so it would make sense to use them to help facilitate the clearing out of the illegals from out countries.

tens of Millions of Americans are unemployed and tens of millions of illegals are working here illegally. Roughly 39 million Americans are on food stamps. This is a national emergency and something must be done about it.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
Maybe all those concentration/fema camps we have been building can finally be put to use.

The REX 84 Camps were originally built specifically for mass immigration problems. (In case Mexico collapsed and millions came over quickly).

So really, maybe they are planning to use it for exactly that reason.

I am not sure yet.

But those camps sure are kept nice and orderly, despite being empty for so many years.

Maybe they are really planning on using them soon? I don't know.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Ah so finally your true nature comes out. By god I knew there was a good reason for building those camps.

I always knew deep down that reincarnation was real......so which Nazi were you?

now when ever you watch one of those Jewish WW II film like the Pianist you will know deep down with in your soul you are no better than the guy stomping a small child's head in.

Ain't life grand.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I hope they use them for the illegal problem instead of the dissenter one.

People are so unhappy partially because there is no work - and there are millions of Americans who will take any kind of work they can get right now.

Notice how the nonsense propaganda about illegals doing the jobs 'Americans won't do' is cutting it less and less these days - what with neigh on forty million Americans relying on food stamps not to starve and the tens of millions of unemployed, people aren't buying it anymore.

*The louder and more dangerous these illegals and their supporters become, the more support a massive round-up and detention will have. If that is the ultimate objective behind building and maintaining the camps, then perhaps the government will plant provocateurs amongst the illegals/illegals supporters.

In such a case, we would be likely see many more incidents likes this, staged or not.

I just want the illegals out of the country and rendered unable to take our jobs. Holding them in camps until they are deported would remove them from the job market immediately.

(Maybe would could even bill their home countries for the cost of holding and deportations, not hold the people hostage until we get or anything but make it known that we intend to extract a certain amount of remuneration from their home nation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join