It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(vid) Pro-Illegal Demonstrator Says Illegals Will Kill Americans with Pickaxes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Instead of protesting America and craving annexation of American soil, shouldn't they protest their own government and start a revolution much like we did hundreds of years ago? No? That's because instead of truly believing in freedom and truly loving their OWN country, they just want land that has already been built up upon the backs of American peoples. Their leeches and I don't like them. Call me racist but I call them like I see them.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
They can TRY! Just give us the reason.... we are waiting for it.
Many are sick as hell of these Country leeches.

But on the other hand, don't believe anything you see or hear at 'infowars'.. that site is all BS. go and count how many ads the bloke has on each page.. Alex is in it for the money. That is all it is.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
IMO, *ANY* Illegal aliens coming over the border shipping drugs or doing some other type of serious illegal activity should be shot dead.

This is probably the ONLY way to halt the drug cartels from oozing into our Country. Make them think twice about crossing that fence.

At the rate we're being invaded, Mexico may as well have taken back all the border states and more.

I know it sounds insanely cruel, but one day this may have to happen.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

Or stop da stupid war on drugs.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ponyboyats
reply to post by Pharyax

Or stop da stupid war on drugs.

Stop the WOD so scumbags can sell drugs to our kids? naaa..
I *DO* think weed should be legalized. It's much less dangerous and less addicting than cig's are. Native Americans smoked the stuff before we came here, and they are some of the longest living people!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
This is stupid. These people should be taking pickaxes to their own damn corrupt (more corrupt than ours) government and trying to make their own country better. I've been to mexico quite a few times and a lot of parts of it are actually quite nice and its a cool place, its just the ultra corrupt government...etc..etc that makes it a #hole. Maybe they should be trying to change that instead of threatening us americans.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by haterproof

Just in case no one pointed it out yet, the statement on the Statue of Liberty is not what our country was founded on. That poem is called 'the New Colossus' and it was written by Emma Lazarus, a young Jewish girl, she wrote it in 1883, and the plaque at the base of the statue of liberty was placed there in 1912.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
This is boiling up for something greater. Hopefully it will not have to come to violence, although, this can get very interesting.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare
[
My guess is someone will get killed, maybe to settle an old grudge, but that person will be held up and pointed out as a shining example of how heartless the other side is, which other side? does it really matter???

People are already being killed. Thats one of the reasons Arizona is pushing for this.

www.redcounty.com...

An Arizona rancher who was a fixture in the community was brutally murdered by an alleged illegal immigrant on Saturday night. The Arizona/Mexico border rancher, Robert Krentz met a cruel end after he went out in the middle of the night to investigate strange noises.

Its not just a matter of nice, hardworking June and Ward Cleaver wannabe's jumping the border and having 2.3 children. Its about the fact that criminals, drugs, everything and anything is flowing right across the border along with all the "nice" illegal immigrants.

I would like to know how many of those protesters are illegals. Thats where I would start checking IDs, personally. In New Mexico, there are plenty of Hispanic Americans who are all for cracking down on illegal immigration, it isnt all a race issue like some are playing it up to be.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
might I just add something here

REMEMBER THE ALAMO !!!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I sometimes sneak into peoples houses, open their mail, crack their safe open, eat their food, then get pissed off when they try to make me leave!!! Inconsiderate ******'s!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by drkid
This is boiling up for something greater. Hopefully it will not have to come to violence, although, this can get very interesting.

It will escalate to violence, the woman already announced it....

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Battles were fought. Wars were won. Lines were drawn. Get over it.
Get out and take your cardboard with you.

Boondock

[edit on 30-4-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ponyboyats

"Ok now tell me do u think its the mexican ppl that are to blame for this third world style of living? Or the corrupt past repair politicians? Why do u think most mexicans only have 8th grade education? Because past 8th grade u have to pay alpt of money to finish even high school. It becomes like private school. No free school. So poor ppl stay uneducated cuz they can't afford it . So they have no access to education because no money unless u r educated. Its an evil circle. "

Wrong, even state universities are (almost) free. Less than $20 a year.

People don't study because they have to work.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
this is fuc**** stupid! anyone who believes this is stupid! seriously aren't you guys supposed to deny ignorance!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Classic divide and conquer.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Hey you guys want to know something funny?

If that took place in Mexico....That woman would have been sucker punched and knocked out cold. Only in America.

But seriously is just one crazy lady, you guys are acting as if it was a declaration from the Mexican military lol. I can all ready picture you guys shining your guns in case some 4 foot Yoda looking old lady swing her broom at you.

Only real Mexicans, the type who enjoy Mexico and live her, fight. The illegal thug gang banger types might act tough in a pack but shoot some and they will run like rabbits lol.

It's kind of like the US you have loud mouth ghetto white boys and them you have cowboys. You soot a thug white boy and the fight is over, you shoot a tennessee hillbilly and your in trouble.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Why do Americans always say that?

Remember the Alamo.

ummmm you guys do realise you lost that one right?

It's like saying Remember we got power owned by a bunch of Mexicans.

You'd think you'd try to sweep that one under the rug.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

No, no, no my friend,

Sure Mexico is a very corrupt and thriving country that treats it's citizens like crap....

But when it comes to the level of global corruption the USA is involved in Mexico is but a fumbling amateur.

Iraq, Afghanistan, Lebanon, pakistan, Vietnam, Cuba, Mexico, Chile,.....well i could go on and on listing nations that the USA has left it's dirty little genocidal mark on.

Hey you know what all of these countries have millions of people that fled to the US as immigrants after the USA's meddling......Do you think that's a coincidence?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

You'd think you'd try to sweep that one under the rug.
reply to post by Izarith

Five thousand to a hundred eighty five. They barely pulled off a victory.
Are you bragging?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join