posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:51 AM
Trying to take a non-biased view here on the subject just from watching the video, I wanted to point out some things I noticed.
1. The bangs sound like gunshots. If you couple it together with the voices you hear and the ambient noise, it kind of fits that there are people
firing a gun. Of course it MAY be gas explosions or some other sort of burning noise but the way it pieces it self with the voices (sounds like some
people talking, stopping to shoot etc, etc) makes me lean more towards the gunshots!
2. There is laughing. I think this is probably one of the biggest pieces of evidence to think about considering the situation. A plane crash isn't
too funny. I'm not saying this is the military, but the laughing, coupled with the seemingly intelligent dispersion of bangs lead me to believe
someone/thing was shot and apparently the people who did it enjoyed the hell out of it.
3. Someone on here confirmed that the crash site in the video matched the official crash site. Therefore, I'm concluding that the video itself, is
not faked. So whether Andrei is real or not, this video is real.
4. Assuming Andrei is real, if he was killed, that really means something. If he wasn't killed, you ask why hasn't he spoken up to at least
confirm the video?
5. Assuming Andrei is fake, who posted up this video? How come that person hasn't come out? This person would have two reasons to comment on the
video, to say that it doesn't show survivors being killed or to verify what he saw. Maybe the person who originally posted this was killed already
6. The overall situation - Plane with very important Polish officials taken down. It MAY be an accident. Most likely, it's not. Governments are a
LOT more capable of doing things than you think. People are also a LOT more easy to buy than you think. All it takes is one family hostage, or a
good amount of money. Or a Death Threat.