It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Proof of survivors in Smolensk!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Arthx

I am not hearing some of the stuff you wrote at all.
But you do hear polish, right?
I hear russian, but not all.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ponyboyats

Guns in russia are used. Many know that.
If a driver is running from cops they can open fire. The California high speed chase is much shorter.
Who is shooting at who in this video and why... is a speculation.
It is scary if you believe the video. And what if you don't?
Gun shots... yes. Train.... yes. Who is shooting at who.... ?
And i don't believe there were survivors.
May be someone knows better could shine some light on this matter.
Some solders are shooting and some are on look out.
And those guys with guns wouldn't be young kids that are still in boot-camp. Phone boy can see them... they can see him. So the spy next door would never leave the spot.
I am sure Russofobic MM in US, UK and some other countries would be all over this video, so you stop thinking lets say about Goldman Sachs.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Gammaversion]

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Gammaversion]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ponyboyats
u2us sent to russian translators, now all we gotta do is wait and see if they will show up and confirm that what you hear in the video is what is on the transcripts. then we'll be done w/ Rand or raud whatshisname's confrimation requests

Ok, here is my translation (I know Russian/Polish well enough to notice the differences):

0:14 - Calm Down (Polish)
0:19 - Look into my eyes (Polish, phrase unclear, relying on the transcript, but intonation is Polish).
0:21 - (two figures, already seen before)
0:24 - Calm Down (Polish)
0:27 - (Red person shows up)
0:30 - Where? (unclear)
0:37 - (Cameraman catches something)
0:40 - (A person raises hand and waives to the camareman)
0:45 - He's leaving (Russian)
0:50 - Move over (t)here, you bastard (Russian)
0:52 - Don't kill us (Russian).
0:55 - Alive? (Russian, unclear)
- Shoot (Russian, unclear)
0:57 - (realoading gun) - based on transcript in the video (sound unclear)
0:59 - (Gunshot)
1:01 - Holy F*** (Russian)
1:03 - (A person jumps out of the pilot cabin)
1:07 - (Gunshot)
1:11 - (Laughter) - based on transcript in the video (sound unclear)
1:12 - Everybody back *Polish/Russian insult* (Russian)
1:15 - (Gunshot)
1:17 - (Another shot)
1:20 - Father, leave, i'ts over (Russian)
1:21 - Kolia (same voice as above, Russian)
1:22 - Holy F*** (Russian)

Then the video is repeated after slowing it down.

Actually, I'm not sure of what is happening here. but what I'm sure of, is that shots are not some random explosions. Their timing (according to words said) is very believable.

The operator and son of the older person in blue (father) are clearly Russians (as would be expected around Smolensk).

Also, i'd like to add that pilots/passengers of the Polish plane could try speaking Russian in such circumstances. I think absolute majority of them knew Russian very well.

Sorry if I repeated anything that was said already, but tried to do this as fast as I can..

[edit on 29-4-2010 by ilaruum]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I don't know what happened at the crash site, but I don't think it is unreasonable to believe that shots were fired. The thing that troubles me is the number of shots, and the fact that nobody is shouting,

"Hey you! Put that back! Stop taking stuff! This area is off limits! Get lost or you will be placed under arrest!" Followed by one or two shots in quick succession.

That's not what appears to be going on. There seems to be some snatches of conversation and shouted expletives accompanied by a few randomly spaced shots.

The video couldn't be creepier.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by ipsedixit]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I just don't see any conspiracy....They're chasing off looters.
The President was due to run for election, which may I add all poles said they would loose so it's a no brainer really...Why assasinate a President who's on his way out of office. Kind of a pointless exercise. IMO Its looters being chased off or even looters in action, then being chased off.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
don't airplanes usually have a lot of survivors in a typical crash? I thought it was still a decent chance to survive if you crashed.. of course this depends on how the plane crashed and stuff, but i find it more likely that russia capped them

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by lldd182

Most people who suspect an assassination would jump to the conclusion that Russia was behind it, but I think that if it was an assassination, it was likely conceived of in Polish political circles and then sold to the Russians, who would get certain considerations for their assistance in carrying it out.

I doubt if Russia thought of it first but they might have. If it is an assassination carried out with Russian connivance you can be sure people in Polish political circles are in on it.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
the first posting talks of a Pole used as interpreter. The phrases
were not quoted in Russian, although Russian was spoken in the
video. Why ?

Someone here likes to have some more information on the Polish
journalist Slawomir WISNIEWSKI from the RZECZPOSPOLITA
Daily, who was filming the footage.

Just e-mail in English: serwisinformacyjny@rp.pl

and ask your questions. Don´t forget to ask also for the Ukrainian
journalist Adrij Mendierej, who is rumored to have been murdered
in Kiev for having placed his footage in youtube.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Udo Hohnekamp Lux.
the first posting talks of a Pole used as interpreter. The phrases
were not quoted in Russian, although Russian was spoken in the
video. Why ?

Someone here likes to have some more information on the Polish
journalist Slawomir WISNIEWSKI from the RZECZPOSPOLITA
Daily, who was filming the footage.

Just e-mail in English: serwisinformacyjny@rp.pl

and ask your questions. Don´t forget to ask also for the Ukrainian
journalist Adrij Mendierej, who is rumored to have been murdered
in Kiev for having placed his footage in youtube.

Are you saying that there is cameraman and a journalist involved in this video, or are you talking about a different video?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
A general question,
The 'plane seems to have been more or less on course for the runway, and about a kilometre away when it clipped the trees. It had to be flying to low on approach, and obviously the reason why there was a crash. As for the video, which is pretty poor, why would military waste bullets to scare off a few looters, (there are not that many people about) and WTF is the joke in the laughter, grim stuff.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Wouldn't the bodies be returned to Poland? Did they just not return the bodies with the bullet holes in their heads? I'm confused as to what this proves. Its an interesting video, no doubt, but unless its supplementing some real proof, its not really telling us anything. There is no context for what is happening in the video.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sine.nomine

I am wondering the same thing. How could you return the bodies with bullet holes, without anyone knowing? That part is what doesn't make sense to me at all. Unless ofcourse the poles were involved, which is what I am starting to think anyway, if in fact this is a conspiracy.

Also they could have burned/mutilated the bodies which could hide or mask the bullet wounds. I don't know, there is a lot of questions either way and we simply don't have enough data to call it. Normally, I would say, "that's why we need a solid, fair and independent investigation" but for this, I really could care less. I'd rather see that "real" investigation of my own government for their alleged and supposed crimes. Sure it makes for interesting conspiracy theories but to be honest, it wouldn't make any difference to me whether they were killed by an accident or an order. Just my 2 cents.
--airspoon

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
What was that intense noise at about 55 sec and again later? A train whistle? Freaked me the hell out first. Besides several (non-disputable) instances of people moving around, what proves there are survivors? What proves the people shown were on the plane and didn't show up later as aide or observers? Unfortunately I am Russian AND Poland but speak neither

There could be something more to this whole scenario, but this video DOES NOT represent the smoking gun proof it claims to.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Bringing up how this crash might have been accomplished.

Every airport in the world has an Barometric Altimeter setting,
altitude above sea level so that there is a correct
reading of true distance from the ground on
landings.

This particular setting on a plane's gauges could
be altered by ATC on approach to an airport
if the pilots did not have that info on board.

This is how a plane was crashed in the movie
Die-Hard 2 with Bruce Willis. This incorrect setting
was also the root cause in another real life crash
of a Dutch jet in this article.

armoredd.com...

If ATC informs the pilots to set their altimeter barometric
to 1,000 ft lower than it actually is, then when
the plane comes in for a landing, it will crash
before it reaches the runway. This does cause
crashes in heavy fog due to the pilots do not have
visual confirmation of what their instruments are
reading. This scenario could be applied to this
situation since the plane crashed just short of
the runway in a direct path with the landing strip.
They were only off on the altitude.

Below is a video of how this altimeter setting
has to be set for each and every airport.

www.ehow.com...

Now all we need is the black boxes from the planes
voice print recorder to hear just who gave them the
new setting on their barometric altimeter. If it
was changed on approach, or in mid flight, then we
have a true conspiracy to crash the plane and kill
the occupants. We need copies of both recorders.
Black boxes could prove this to be an assassination.
And guess who has them ???
Russia !!!

[edit on 29-4-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

That's another thing they returned half the bodies but a lot of them were sent some where else to be identified because they were burnt beyond recognition. There was no explosion however so how did so many bodies got burnt?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I'm sorry for not providing any source links, no time now really, but there was some mentioning in Russian press, that Smolensk airport didn't have equipment showing the altitude above sea level (or it was turned off/didn't work), because it's a half abandoned military airfield, not a full scale civilian airport. Also, there was something about this airport being of a lower class. Not sure, really, just going by my memory..

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ilaruum

while you may be correct
if there wasn't equipment available
then in order to make that landing
the pilots would have to ask ATC
for the setting. If they were given
false info, then there is a conspiracy here
despite what is shown on the video.

If you add the video of the gun shots
with the audio

AND

you add false info given to pilots

then there are too many inconsistencies
to be an accident

[edit on 30-4-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
polskaweb.eu... (german)
translate with babelfish babelfish.yahoo.com...

Warsaw - on Thursday surprisingly leading Polish state lawyers stepped noon bez. the mysterious aircraft crash on 10 April with Smolensk, again once before the microphones and cameras of the media. In the morning there was a not straight friendly discussion in the parliament (Sejm) to the topic also. Came out some new facts, in addition, statements about premises with the investigations for the cause of the disaster. Nevertheless has “Polskaweb” in addition, information from other sources, which throw everything else as a clearer view on the events in Russia. Although Moscow wants to bring the Polish people with ever more historical concessions and offers on other thoughts and Warsaw said more in the last 48 hours about the conditions of the investigations, as in the first two weeks after the tragedy at all, ever deeper distrust and abysses open themselves. Ever more unresolved questions, further mysteries and the broad silence for this on Russian side, are to be already hardly still borne for many.

more after the link
e.g. is said, that almost all people were not allowed to see the bodies of their relatives.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by euleberlin]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

well they also sent two black boxes back to poland but kept the rest.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Worthy of investigation, but no "Proof!" yet.

This video was shot at the crash scene, but all it proves is that there were other people there at the scene when it was shot.

The claim that those people were survivors has yet to be supported in a real way IMO.

Worthy of investigating, no proof that it was an intentional act thus far.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by maybereal11]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join