It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Proof of survivors in Smolensk!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
BREAKING: Proof of survivors in Smolensk!

Watch the vid, it´s very well edited, smoking gun!

Translation by Armando (in the youtube comments)

Uspokoj sie - calm down
Patrz mu w oczy = look in his eyes
[2 postacie widziane wczesniej] = two figures(persons) seen previously
Pojawia sie czerwona postac = there shows up the red-dressed person
"Idzie" albo "Gdzie" = "is coming" or "where"
Cos przyciaga uwage kamerzysty = something draws the attention of the camera-man
Postac podnosi reke i macha = the person lifts up his/her hand and waves to the camera man
On Uhodit = "he is running away!"
Dawaj Tuda Paskuda = come here you bustard/faggot/Obama
I ubijaj Tuda ~= [literal translation]: kill here ( or finish off [these])
Nie zabijajcie nas = DON'T KILL US
Zyje - is alive
Strielaj = shoot
Przeladowanie broni = reloading the gun
Strzal = a shot
Wszyscy cofnac sie ku*wa= everyone pull the fu*k back
Odejdz, idz juz = go away, go already
Gdzie uchodzisz Kola - where you going kola
Nie chuja sebja = (ja pier***) = # this
Obejrzyjcie jeszcze raz = watch it again in slow mo

checked with Google, most is right:
Calm down
See him in the eye
[2 forms seen earlier]
A red figure
"Goes" or "Where"
Something attracts the attention of cameraman
Character raises his arm and waves
He Uhodit =
Give Tuda bungling =
I tamp Tuda ~ =
Do not kill us =
Lives -
Strielaj =
Reload =
Shot =
All shift back toward the * wa =
Go, go already =
Where to pass off as Kola -
Do not # sebja = (ja pier ***) =
Look again

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by euleberlin

OMG This is BIG TIME.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I'm open to the idea. However, they were right near an army base, and houses were also nearby. Anyone could have got there within minutes. The people that were seen moving did not look like they had just survived that. Up out of their seats and walking as if nothing happened?

I don't think so, look at that wreckage. The plane blew up into bits over a large area. I highly doubt anyone but superman could survive that intact. Proof would be going up to the wreckage, seeing someone still inside or crawling out who you can then talk to. What we have here is just distant footage of people that could easily just be people like the person who filmed this - passers by.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This means they killed the survivors or whats going in this video? I can not make out what's going on.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
My theory on the matter is, the U.S. corp. decided to get rid of a countries most important people with one swoop, President, vice pres., bankers, lawyers, and etc.

It seems they accomplished the move. Why, who knows.

But after the assassination up goes some missile defense system in Poland boarding Russia.

Coincidence, I think not, but that is just my theory.

Thanks for the translation by the way

edited for spelling and grammer.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Quickfix]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by euleberlin

nice find - i can confirm the first batch of translations as thes are most acurate to context of the video - as im polish

flag for that find.
i have seen this video before (w/o these edits) and was sceptical but now ... OMG this is huge!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
does anybody know what the polish people think about it? And I mean the people...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I saw all of those people when I first saw the video right after it was posted. A lot of them could just be bystanders like the cameraman was and not necessarily survivors from the crash.

If those are actual aimed shots and not just random rounds going off from heat then it is big. I can't actually see anyone getting shot though.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Well, there are people walking around, but they certainly aren't the "survivors." Those people are probably the people who were nearby, just like the camera man. The only thing that might be a survivor here is on the ground at about :40. But, that object is not very convincing; it doesn't really look like a person and it's not clear that it's anything more than debris being blown around.

Can anyone freeze and enhance/outline the object on the ground, then post it here? That's the best way to proceed with analysis. Clearly the guys walking around in the background are real people, but there's no sign that they are up to no good, and they are clearly not from the plane.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I hope you guys realize that there were looters there when the russians first got to the scene, those most likely were the people raiding the plane. That object is barely recognizable as an airplane it is not very likely anyone lived through the crash. If they were survivors they would not be running away they would be running towards those who would have come to save them (regardless if the russians were not there to save them, it is in hindsight that the idea of a conspiracy has come to attention, if there was an idea of conspiracy nobody would have got on the plane).

Not very compelling evidence, I still believe that the crash was caused with intelligent design; why else would you stick all of the foreign powers on one vehicle. Not very good proof that there were survivors, lets focus on something that might reveal real evidence of a plot to kill the president.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Aziroth

Ugggh people were looting the plane? talk about vile...As for the video, i don't see how it shows evidence of russian involvement in the crash. I personally haven't seen anything that points towards a conspiracy in that regard.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I must question why this video is being 'allowed' to leak.

Trying to see behind the 'shots fired' conspiracy to something which could lie a little deeper...

Hate campaign against the Russians?? Anti-Russian propaganda?

Certainly a possibility

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Does anyone remember the DC10 that crashed in the late 1980's? It had tons of survivors. www.youtube.com...

Also does anyone else notice the arm hanging in the tree above and to the right of the landing gear in the OP's video??

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Silverado292]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silverado292
Does anyone remember the DC10 that crashed in the late 1980's? It had tons of survivors. www.youtube.com...

Also does anyone else notice the arm hanging in the tree above and to the right of the landing gear in the OP's video??

Haven't watched the video you posted but is it the plane that went down in Iowa? That thing cartwheeled and there were many many survivors. It tumbled into a cornfield in pieces and people walked away.

And as for the shots being fired, that is exactly what they are. If anyone thinks this is ammunition going off because of fire, you are sooooooo wrong it ain't even funny. First off, if it were ammunition going off because of fire, there would be far more pops as there obviously would be more ammo in the fire!!!!!!!!!!!

One round here and one round there NEVER happens, the ammo would go off like fire crackers, repeatedly. Come on already. Yes, I hunt and have thrown ammo into a fire. Drunken stupidity!

I seriously doubt that there were more than the pilot and navigator and first officer on the plane. It would be too hard to cover it up and kill more than three survivors without someone surely noticing the bodies full of bullets. I think the president and his staff never were allowed to get on the plane. The crew were patsies that were off'ed when their job was done, just like Oswald after JFK was killed by the CIA.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silverado292

At 48 seconds? I think it is a tree limb.
However, This ts an abomination, a horrific act of murder!
And the current administration just lets it go.
Wake sheeple!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

why would us kill them if he was allowing us to put the missiles there? i think you have some info backwards. but video is crazy... im not sure wats up

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Whatever man, just because someone is walking in the back ground doesn't mean he was a surviver, did you see how messed up that plane was? And all the sudden Jesus comes walking along from the wreckage without limping or anything, all he had was a stiff neck right. You know I had a similar experience once, I was walking across the highway and a semi hit me and it split like a banana peel. All in all that the same thing as saying that the guy with the camera was from the plane wreckage because it was impossible for anyone to make it there by then?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
i see military boys in the background walking...a group with an assignment...and from the watchers actions, those are shots and the onlookers are leaving because of that fact

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Heres my thoughts on all this...

The Polish govt wasnt playing ball with the Globalists. Russia is sorta, and they needed some incentive to move along more for their end goals.

So, we have a plane, a twin brother of the president, and a majority of the Polish govt on a single airliner...

Yea... And a missle defense system too boot?

I think I know where Im leaning.

It was brought down with a missle/RPG/design and 4 survivors were found alive, regardless of being able to be saved. These survivors were found and then shot execution style with a single bullet to the head.

Also, its my belief that the Polish president was not on board and is alive and well. I also dont think his brother is running for his office.

Its him. He was paid off and made to appear dead and now he has magically came back to usher in the Globalists plans.

Russia will be on board slightly due to another systematic murder of their entire power structure again...

Sad, but theres too many things wrong with this whole situation.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

dude, that quote by the hawaii senator...awesome, man

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join