It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noah's Ark Found! 99.9% sure!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

This will be the last response to you because you should, instead of arguing feelings get educated about the subject. Noah and his family were found to be pure of pedigree. thats how the Hebrew really reads. All the rest were defiled DNA or chasing after the fallen gods.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Barkster

well why was noahs family the only one?
why couldnt they all just get along?
like i said if your god would just show himself all the problems in the world would be solved

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

No...belief really has nothing to do with it.

The world is blueprinted in a way that shows the path that is...when we are ready to seek. Its not about the 'unseen' unless we are talking about attributes like love, acceptance, understanding, ect...

Its not about the 'belief' in a God.

If man is being 'good' due to what the book says to do...then what is mans real understanding of this 'good'? When they can stop 'fearing' this unseen 'god'...they might actually see that all of what they need to learn...is here, and can be seen, felt, ect...and is very real.

The Spirit of life...can be explained by no man. The mystery therein...is sometimes too deep for certain humans to ponder.

I have experience the unseen....but I had to take 'god' out of the box image, out of the 'in the sky on a throne image', out of the 'obey or else' image, out of the 'need of worship image, and out of the 'kill something for your sins' image....to be shown...God is not something 'out there'....but within all life. Thee is eternal, infinite, and One. Energy has no beginning nor end, but energy is not just some lifeless substance either. I now understand exactly why God would never leave a 'book' made of Earthly things written by Earthly man. There is great history...in the books...so they should not be thrown out...but they should be discerned.

The key is...discerning natures. Knowing a tree by its fruit is some of the wisest words ever spoken. But the place the wise words lay....comes with delusions of what is Holy...therefor....causing much confusion amongst man about such words.

I went from a devout believer in blood sacrifices to understanding....that this was not a Divine practice. I went from being a believer in the OT god image....to understanding...this was not the nature that the man Jesus taught of. I went from thinking I needed a savior...to understanding....only I can carry my cross.

Its been a interesting journey, to say the least. Now....here I am, at places like ATS>..talking against the path I once walked. It is what my life is now dedicated to. I can probably be just as annoying as some of the book believers....for my passion from what I have experienced, is something I cant just ignore...nor would I dare try to ignore it.

But I do seem to 'preach'....but its more about helping others finding understanding in 'why' we do what we do....instead of 'because god said so' kinda thing. I think there is much we need to learn from our past man...so I do still read the books and seek wisdom's from them. But the spiritual wisdom's within the books is sometimes not very obvious. One must look at the man's nature that is spreading a understanding or knowledge, to know if the understanding or knowledge is of Spirit or of Earthly things.

Why would a 'god' expect follow man to believe a 'book' written by fellow man? Thee doesnt. Why would 'god' demand we believe in things we cant see? Its just not this way...its not so.

But there is one very important thing we can see...we can touch...we can experience...and it is a mystery...and it is life. Do we take advantage of life? Are we thankful for it or is it a burden? Do we live it for ourselves or more for others? Do we try to benefit the world and others while here...or are we caught up in the riches of the Earth and this body of flesh? These things are not invisible...but some just choose to not look at them.

Edit to apologize...for I easily go overboard with my rambles. I try not to...I do...

[edit on 28-4-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
It was found there over 20 years ago already. Did they think we had forgotten?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Barkster

This will be the last response to you because you should, instead of arguing feelings get educated about the subject. Noah and his family were found to be pure of pedigree. thats how the Hebrew really reads. All the rest were defiled DNA or chasing after the fallen gods.

Im sorry...but goodness does not come from DNA> any psych class could show you this.

Our environments help form us. So many things factor into why humans turn out the way they do. It has nothing to do with bloodlines.

All beings are born with a pure spirit of life within...the pollution does not come from the DNA>..but comes from what surrounds them, what they experience, what forms feelings in them, what forms reactions from them.

The whole bloodline idea needs to be looked at alot closer. Babes are innocent...every single babe is innocent, holding the spirit of life within it. If there were beings that were very primal in their ways of life...there was a reason, likely a environmental reason...such as the need to survive or the need to protect themselves ect...

Nature and nurture....they both play a part in how we all turn out.

No being is born evil.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

OK so I lied, I apologize, but this is my last response. The bloodline was important becasue 200 sons of god descended to earth in the days before noah and set themselves up as gods. they took wives and created a race of giants and monsters by combining dna of different animals with men so they could take a form on earth that does not have soul. They did this to destroy the bloddline of Gods creation and the blodline fortold in genisis of the messiah that would come provide a way of salvation out of this hellhole. While the nephilim were evil this is no doubt it was save the earth and the bloodline of the Christ. For the love of anything that sounds reasonable research and quit with the pablum mainline christian teachings. They too are poluted by the worshippers of the fallen ones.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashanu90

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz

Originally posted by hadriana
Oh yeah, that's right. Noah, and his family and 2 of each kind of animal.
Screw the rest. The ultimate genocide.

have you even read the biblical account? my guess, actually, i'm 99.9% sure
, is no. they were building that boat for decades, everyone laughed at them as they made it, saying how stupid it was and all that. the whole world had turned against God, save noah. also, we are his creations, and we've all wronged him, he has every right, in fact, he had a duty to punish us. but he came down from heaven, became human for all eternity, was tortured to death, and went to hell, just so we can avoid hell and be with him.

very cool find, i have no doubt that the ark is up there somewhere, but the question is, is this it?

oh that makes sense....wait a minute!!
isnt there this thing called FORGIVENESS
if god is a god of love then he wouldnt have killed all those people
he would have forgave them or showed himself so everyone could see
and another thing whats with hell?
not very loving of god to send people to hell no matter what
why judge someone for approximitly 80 years(average human lifespan)
for an afterlife in eternity?
my conclusion? there is no god

he forgives you if you ask for it. he is a god of love, but he is also jealous. if a man cheats on his wife, how easy is it for her to forgive him? how about if he cheats every single day?

it isn't how much you sin, its that you died without acknowledging him as your lord. you reject him, and he honors your wish, similar to letting a child touch the stove.

look. try what a poster before me suggested. go into a room once a month, and "pray" outloud, or in your head, whatever you want. say "if there is a god, reveal yourself to me". be sincere. don't do it with an attitude like "well, after one month, then you have to admit you were wrong about god". ask to be shown the truth. god shows himself to whoever wants to know him.

i read an article once (don't remember where i saw it) and it found that many christians who don't pray are afraid no one will answer, and most atheists don't pray because they are afraid someone will answer. food for thought, what have you got to lose?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I posted this in another thread dealing with the same topic so I might as well put it here as well.

Actually I dont think anyone is going to find anything on the mt Ararat. So I dont know if this claim is for real. How many of you know that mount Ararat is in fact a volcano that last erupted in 1840? I find it hard to imagine now, as I only found out this piece of news a few minutes ago when searching for turkey volcanoes, how anything can still be there after at least 6 eruptions.

heres data from the last known eruption which is said to be a Phreatic eruption
Start Date: 1840 Jul 2 Stop Date: Unknown

Dating Technique: Historical Records

Volcanic Explosivity Index (VEI): 3?

Area of Activity: Upper northern flank

Eruptive Characteristics:
Radial fissure eruption
Explosive eruption
Pyroclastic flow(s)
Fatalities
Damage (land, property, etc.)
Mudflow(s) (lahars)
Debris avalanche(s)

heres a pic of a Phreatic eruption....

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

like i said if your god would just show himself all the problems in the world would be solved

honestly? he has showed himself. he walked with adam in the garden. adam still disobeyed. he was there with cain, and marked him. he was there with job, the judges, all through the bible. in the new testament, he bacame human, walked on the earth again, performed miracles, and taught. did everyone believe then? no. they actually killed him for heresy. they knew he was right, but they didn't like the "salvation" he preached.

make no mistake, he has been here, he revealed himself, and only a few listened. try finding him, you have nothing to lose.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

sorry but i will not be a brainwashed zealot
do you know why the prayer once a month or whatever works? because over time you expect it to
its all in your head

[edit on 29-4-2010 by ashanu90]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Barkster
reply to post by LeoVirgo

OK so I lied, I apologize, but this is my last response. The bloodline was important becasue 200 sons of god descended to earth in the days before noah and set themselves up as gods. they took wives and created a race of giants and monsters by combining dna of different animals with men so they could take a form on earth that does not have soul. They did this to destroy the bloddline of Gods creation and the blodline fortold in genisis of the messiah that would come provide a way of salvation out of this hellhole. While the nephilim were evil this is no doubt it was save the earth and the bloodline of the Christ. For the love of anything that sounds reasonable research and quit with the pablum mainline christian teachings. They too are poluted by the worshippers of the fallen ones.

Here is the problem again. God is more amazing then what you can imagine. God is not limited to NEEDING a certain bloodline. Because there was no need for salvation THROUGH THE BLOOD.

If a angel came to Earth....I would say they ruled here before man....but I would not call them fallen. If there was the possibility....then God knew what would happen....so what ever did happen....was meant to be.

Do you not understand, God...being Holy and Divine....can only be 'born in the flesh' through the form of the Holy Spirit....and this Holy Spirit, is within every single man....not just Jesus. A human, one human, is not God....and what a limited view you have placed on what is beyond our conception of flesh.

You are to carry your cross...you are to step up and accept your rights and wrongs....it wasnt anyone outside of you that made your wrongs happen or your rights happen.

You have fallen...for the scapegoat belief...and just as I tell the others....Jesus' blood is now on your hands. When I found out this was so....I cant even tell you the feelings that happened within me. I was so ashamed, before God, before the Holy Spirit, and before Jesus. But the Holy Spirit is the one that helped me raise my head, stand back up, and taught me what I needed to go tell others.

I dont try to debate or upset...but once you experience the nature of the Holy Spirit and see how tainted man has made the image of God become....there is no turning back. My will has become a higher will....I would give my life for the world to know it and understand.

Salvation comes through your awareness. Your efforts. Your humble heart. Your will to seek beyond your body of flesh. God, the Holy One, The One that is within all forms of life, The Offerer of life, does not need such Earthly practices such as blood sacrafices for any reason. This was a mans (flesh) practice, it was not of God. And if YOU opened YOUR mind...and asked the Holy Spirit as well as Jesus if there is blood needed to of been shed, for sins....you will be surprised of how much shame this belief has placed on the Holy heavens.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

he forgives you if you ask for it. he is a god of love, but he is also jealous. if a man cheats on his wife, how easy is it for her to forgive him? how about if he cheats every single day?

Just curious where you pick up a wife that is omnipotent, omniscient, and perfect? Otherwise it seems kind of insulting to color your god with the same traits as a jealous haus frau.

Does your god like to be compared to a human woman - far from perfection?

it isn't how much you sin, its that you died without acknowledging him as your lord. you reject him, and he honors your wish, similar to letting a child touch the stove.

What about the people that never know him? What about people born and raised in isolation from any knowledge of Jesus or your god's very specific rules? What happens to them? What about those born with mental defects that prevent them from ever doing much more than breathing? They obviously could never comprehend or understand any of it, so do these folks all go to hell or get a free pass?

What about aborted babies?

look. try what a poster before me suggested. go into a room once a month, and "pray" outloud, or in your head, whatever you want. say "if there is a god, reveal yourself to me". be sincere. don't do it with an attitude like "well, after one month, then you have to admit you were wrong about god". ask to be shown the truth. god shows himself to whoever wants to know him.

Try doing that same thing yourself but replace "god" with butterscotch sundaes. Be sincere though or else it will not work.

i read an article once (don't remember where i saw it) and it found that many christians who don't pray are afraid no one will answer, and most atheists don't pray because they are afraid someone will answer. food for thought, what have you got to lose?

I would love to know where you read that because it was obviously Christian nonsense. Atheists do not pray because by definition they see it as talking to themselves. Fear of an answer has nothing to do with it and no Atheist would ever tell you otherwise. I am genuinely curious to read something like that though.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

God is not jealous.

You would know this if you werent basing your belief through a Earthly object.

Everything that man has believed, experienced, practiced....needed to be tested, challenged, explored. Man is not good at being told something and just accepting it. Its not our fault...we were made this way you know.

Unless there was a actual threat to God....by other 'gods'...there is no reason for God to have jealousy. Jealousy is something man needs to work on....because it is not a Holy nature. We are to over come natures of our flesh and of the Earth...because they are NOT of God.

We are meant to challenge everything under the sun. For God knows the results of it all...and knows there is no path that will awaken a soul accept for the path of the true humble seeker. God isnt going to TELL you or anyone else the way....defeating the entire purpose of the world being made the way it is, a ground for us to seek on, through, and with. The answers have not been just handed to you friend I am sorry man has told you such things.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

God is not jealous.

I have a better question. How do you know you are right about God and Bob is not? Why do people say things about God so matter of factly as if they are the only person on the planet with the inside track. Everything you just said, you said as a fact. You did not claim why you believe it, add sources or evidence, or even explain why anyone should believe you. Now I have to ask, how do I know you are not here as an agent of the devil just trying to confuse the issue and Bob is not the only one with the truth?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

honestly? he has showed himself. he walked with adam in the garden. adam still disobeyed. he was there with cain, and marked him. he was there with job, the judges, all through the bible. in the new testament, he bacame human, walked on the earth again, performed miracles, and taught. did everyone believe then? no. they actually killed him for heresy. they knew he was right, but they didn't like the "salvation" he preached.

make no mistake, he has been here, he revealed himself, and only a few listened. try finding him, you have nothing to lose.

AGAIN...such a limited view...ane again, I blame the book. Is there anything you have learned from the Spirit without the book? I would love to know what it is, if that has ever happened through you.

Do you REALLY think...that God could 'show' Theeself.....and some wouldnt believe?

That is one of the craziest things I have ever heard. If God shows Theeself....there is no doubt.

So my conclusion....it was not God showing Theeself.

God is not caught up in the 'belief' path....so I really dont see any reason for God to intervene in some supernatural showing of Theeself. But if and when, the soul experiences God after death....there is no doubt, there is no denying, and we are reminded, what we are a part of....what are deepest core being vibrates with....what are inner being is....and to deny it, is impossible.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
WOW talk about going off topic.................

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

I am an Atheist and have been my entire adult life. But lately have been watching Randall Carlson and started reading Hamlets Mill.

I have to say that I think that the big 2 religions Islam and Christianity are evolved religions. Religions that are consolidations of cults and religions that were around all ready.

If you look around at modern day cults I would "guess" that most of them have theological grounding in a historical religion. Its my assertion that this is the pattern that has held true for the formation of most religions.

I have also never been bored by following creationist news. Creationist do seem to track fringe science pretty closely since they are looking for evidence that upsets the scientific orthodoxy.

I think that by looking at ancient/pre history through non secular lens that the depth of human history is lost and that the threads that tie all human cultures together are overlooked.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

All I can tell you is to not take my word for it.

Its funny....people that read the books and soaking up all the knowledge of mans past....they all have different interpretations of what the good book says. Look at how many religions and sects of each religion has been created.

But if you look at the conclusion of beings that have set the books aside, who sought without the preconceived beliefs of 'what god is'.....they all come to the same conclusions....through the nature they experience in their seeking.

They all conclude God is not jealous, is not wrathful, is not a demanded or needer of worship, desires us to find 'why' a better path is better and not just accepting what another man tells us is a 'good path'. They conclude very much the same things....not needing a label of a religion...not needed to create different sects because they all see things differently. Spiritualist basically experience the exact same nature of Spirit when truly seeking.

For me, my experiences cant be explained by any scientist, by any priest, by any book. Its not about accepting something...its about understanding something.

We have to understand....jealousy,greed, pride, and lust...are all things that are natural occurrence due to this body, and this body being around many other body's, the illusion of that we are all separate, creates grounds for competition, for rankings, the true tests are not being given by some 'satan'...but are entwined in the experience of spirit within the body of flesh. Its meant to be...its not a mistake we experience these things. But its also not a mistake we have the ability to have guilt, regrets, and remorse.

I have never had a experience of Satan....so...I dont have any reason to believe there is one. There could be lost souls in between carnations that cause some troubles....but each mans wrongs are souly his own.

I cant really explain to you what I experienced, it is other worldly, there just arent words...and my words should not convince you of 'truth'. Each person has the opportunity to really seek the path that is, and only the person themselves knows if they are ready to do so. I though I was ready for a long time...but realized, I kept seeking for the image that was in the book. My view and my nature has been changed forever.

I could tell you I have understanding of why the Bible is, why man has done things, why God's nature is what it is....but these are things a person should find out for themselves. The intention of living for the life of Spirit.....is that a person seeks on their own....for this is what shows the Holy Spirit, the heart is willing to be honest and humble. It may take a while. I was shown I had to fast...and I had to go through a lot of forgiveness of mans past and my past. Not because God demanded I forgive....but because there was understanding...through accepting man and mans past...as well as understanding in accepting my past.

The path of understanding is a life time journey. It never ends, at least not in this life.

All I can say...is seek for yourself.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by loner007
WOW talk about going off topic.................

I know...I apologize....

But this convo did start out on topic....about the ark....and the possibilities.

Im not sure there is still more to talk about on topic...but anywho....

Its bound to happen in threads like this...ya know...something is discovered...someone then places a biblical name on the finding, when there is no evidence of either a biblical name or even a sure thing that it was what the thread title says it is.

We find a could be big boat...people go saying....ITS NOAH'S...then people go saying...THIS PROVES THE BIBLE STORIES....

But it does not prove anything of the sort.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Um, I will wait for the NON religious archaeologist preform a dig at the site and determine what it is. As my signature states "What you believe, shapes what you see" ..

A guy looking for a boat climbed a mountain and found wood..... and said it was a boat. Had he been looking for a hut, and found wood, he'd have found a hut.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join