It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noah's Ark Found! 99.9% sure!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
This is great there must have been multiple arcs and multiple noahs because if my memory serves me I thought they had already 'allegedly' located it? Pleeeease, a bit of wood and suddenly its the ficticious boat that appears in ficticious writings in order to control the world and keep everyone in line.

Next.....

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Barkster
Well Guys I hate to pull a phage on you but this is DeBunkered. While I believe this is either Noahs Ark or the Ark of Gilgamesh(btw there were two arks one of Noah one for the Nephilim) but the story is DEBUNKERED see here. michaelsheiser.com...

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Barkster]

Darn you Barkster! I was coming here to post it! lol

Here's some relevant info from the article..

To make a long story short: this is all reported to be a fake. The photos were reputed to have been taken off site near the Black Sea, but the film footage the Chinese now have was shot on location on Mt. Ararat. In the late summer of 2008 ten Kurdish workers hired by Parasut, the guide used by the Chinese, are said to have planted large wood beams taken from an old structure in the Black Sea area (where the photos were originally taken) at the Mt. Ararat site. In the winter of 2008 a Chinese climber taken by Parasut’s men to the site saw the wood, but couldn’t get inside because of the severe weather conditions. During the summer of 2009 more wood was planted inside a cave at the site. The Chinese team went in the late summer of 2009 (I was there at the time and knew about the hoax) and was shown the cave with the wood and made their film. As I said, I have the photos of the inside of the so-called Ark (that show cobwebs in the corners of rafters – something just not possible in these conditions) and our Kurdish partner in Dogubabyazit (the village at the foot of Mt. Ararat) has all of the facts about the location, the men who planted the wood, and even the truck that transported it.

Source

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Sweet Zombie Jalombi! They found wood on a mountainside!

BIBLE = REAL

That's it folks, pack it up, it's all over. congrats.

That or they found wood... I'm not sure which one it is yet.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This also could be a ploy to quickly legitimize the acct of Noah by the PTB to reexcite the story of Noah, look how the MSM is whoring the story, leading to the acct of the Noahidic covenant between God and man athe noahidic law which I believe to be a part of what is to be combined as guiding law of moralistic living with the teachings of maitreya to create a new world religion. Oh yeah sorry to steal your thunder jomina

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I really wish some Bible followers would address my point in that after the flood, the bad seed was still in the land in those days.

Cause to me, this throws out the idea that Gods flood was a perfect plan. I see some major malfunctions within it.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Let's see here.... 2012 a movie about mass destruction and the end of the world, involving "ARK's"...... Noah's "ARK" discovered just 2 short years away from 2012's supposed doom'sday.....

Hmmmmm..... connecting dot's with microscope at this time

[edit on 28-4-2010 by freetree64]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

read the epic of gilgamesh who was the son of Nimrod a watcher. I believe it. he was a nephilim. If you don't understand nepilim go here
www.thedivinecouncil.com... Many would say that its a myth based on the story of Noah. I dont. As too perfect plan, don;t ever think that God doesn't know what he is doing. The fact the nephilim made it through provided a warring scenerio where Joshua and King David were the destroyers of the left over nephilim.
Therefore it can be said that the chosen Nation of Israel the true blood line of Gods Creation did war with the creation of the fallens gods and abolished them from the earth, These two are Christ types just as hitler is anti christ type. So it shall be in the coming last years of the system when these Nephilim will return and again will be destroyed only this time completely and uuterly by Yeshua the Christ.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
condoms are only 99.9% effective. still chance of impregnation. im skeptical about this and im a believer in christ.

i encourage every christian or "christ follower" to question EVERYTHING in the world we live in today its best to be sure than jump to conclusions

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Barkster

Then why a flood?

But I will give you credit for coming up with a conclusion.

God didnt explain the reason very well though...according to the books that is, of why the flood did not wipe the bad seed from the Earth.

I mean...we read that a flood was brought for this very reason...but then low and behold....there were still giants in the days after the flood. Just so ironic.

I think its more possible that there was a group of beings that were still very savage...very primal....and we see man evolving and developing away from those animal ways...and we see years of wars between the two.

I appreciate your response! Thanks for that! We might not agree...but I appreciate the willingness to discuss it!

And you brought up a great point about the other writings that talk of the flood....I dont disregard the Sumerian writings at all....but I give them about as much credit as the Bible. Read it with a keen eye...for man always has an agenda when telling his own history.

In short...I dont believe there is a Holy book or a perfect book that has been left to us by God....and I think the things within the books themselves show this to be so. But Im drifting off topic....

My best
LV

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Well Ill agree to disagree too. However, riddle me this: Why is there a flood story in every major culture in the world?
Why does most every major ancient religion and culture have the same epic tale of gods coming down and doing things like messing with DNA and ruling mankind?
I should like to invite you to do one thing. If you truly are an open minded person than do this. For one Month solid go to a room where it is quiet for you and you cant speak as loudlyy as you want and get down on your knees and ask this so called God/Creator of the World to reveal the truth about himself to you. Be sure you tel him that you only want the so called Judao God to answer you. Be respectful, Be honest with yourself, Be open and above all just tell him you want to know if he is real or not.

Do this once a day for a month. If you do earnestly I can gaurantee you that your whole existence will change and you will understand believe. But i would be will to believe that deep inside you believe you do not need a God thats why you will never understand nor believe the widom of God.

I have yet to see one person do this and not be changed and I have challenged many authentic seekers of truth.
Oh yeah one more thing, does the potter owe the pot an explanation as to why he created the pot the way he did?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 1xion325alpha

fyi, carbon dating isn't used for any of the things you mentioned. this suggests that you need to relook/educate yourself on evolution, because you clearly accept what they've been feeding you. carbon 14 is the isotope used, it has a half-life of around 5700 +- 30 yrs, which means it is only effective for dating things within a 50,000-55,000 year range. dinosaurs are supposed to be 45 million years.

there is actually a very good thread explaining the dating methods evolutionists use, and its flaws. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
Oh yeah, that's right. Noah, and his family and 2 of each kind of animal.
Screw the rest. The ultimate genocide.

have you even read the biblical account? my guess, actually, i'm 99.9% sure
, is no. they were building that boat for decades, everyone laughed at them as they made it, saying how stupid it was and all that. the whole world had turned against God, save noah. also, we are his creations, and we've all wronged him, he has every right, in fact, he had a duty to punish us. but he came down from heaven, became human for all eternity, was tortured to death, and went to hell, just so we can avoid hell and be with him.

very cool find, i have no doubt that the ark is up there somewhere, but the question is, is this it?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz

Originally posted by hadriana
Oh yeah, that's right. Noah, and his family and 2 of each kind of animal.
Screw the rest. The ultimate genocide.

have you even read the biblical account? my guess, actually, i'm 99.9% sure
, is no. they were building that boat for decades, everyone laughed at them as they made it, saying how stupid it was and all that. the whole world had turned against God, save noah. also, we are his creations, and we've all wronged him, he has every right, in fact, he had a duty to punish us. but he came down from heaven, became human for all eternity, was tortured to death, and went to hell, just so we can avoid hell and be with him.

very cool find, i have no doubt that the ark is up there somewhere, but the question is, is this it?

oh that makes sense....wait a minute!!
isnt there this thing called FORGIVENESS
if god is a god of love then he wouldnt have killed all those people
he would have forgave them or showed himself so everyone could see
and another thing whats with hell?
not very loving of god to send people to hell no matter what
why judge someone for approximitly 80 years(average human lifespan)
for an afterlife in eternity?
my conclusion? there is no god

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I don't even feel like arguing with any mentally disabled fundamentalists. Read, it opens up the world to you, your knowledge will expand and you will come to know more about the history of the world around yourself.

Read: en.wikipedia.org...

You're reading a story older than the Hebrew myths that has been retold countless times before making its way to the Hebrews. Some call it plagiarism, others call it tradition. Regardless of what you think it is, it is not "Noah's"

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Well Ill agree to disagree too. However, riddle me this: Why is there a flood story in every major culture in the world?
Why does most every major ancient religion and culture have the same epic tale of gods coming down and doing things like messing with DNA and ruling mankind?
I should like to invite you to do one thing. If you truly are an open minded person than do this. For one Month solid go to a room where it is quiet for you and you cant speak as loudlyy as you want and get down on your knees and ask this so called God/Creator of the World to reveal the truth about himself to you. Be sure you tel him that you only want the so called Judao God to answer you. Be respectful, Be honest with yourself, Be open and above all just tell him you want to know if he is real or not.

Do this once a day for a month. If you do earnestly I can gaurantee you that your whole existence will change and you will understand believe. But i would be will to believe that deep inside you believe you do not need a God thats why you will never understand nor believe the widom of God.

I have yet to see one person do this and not be changed and I have challenged many authentic seekers of truth.
Oh yeah one more thing, does the potter owe the pot an explanation as to why he created the pot the way he did?

I know there is a higher power, I have experienced the Holy Spirit of Life and Thee's guidance. I can tell you, its not the Judao God you are speaking of. And....Thee most high...is not a 'he'. Which is why I use the term Thee.

I guess with my doubts, you assumed I havent done what you have suggested. The wisdom of the Spirit guides me daily...but this Spirit does not support war, separation, special lands, special people, punishments, wrath, anger, jealously, hate, nor blood sacrifices. So the nature that guides me is different then what guides you. I could be blunt and say that if the image you follow is any of the things I listed that I find are not of Thee....then you follow a Earthly image of what God is.

Does every volcano that erupts mean God is man or is 'fixing' something? Does every natural disaster mean that God is fixing something due to mans wrongs....I mean if people die in these disasters....then God means for it to happen, right? Just because the Earth has had times of floods....does not mean the books have the REASONS correct for WHY the floods happened. Its obvious that there was a time in recent history where man has memory passed down about a time where the lands were covered with water. SO?! So what? The Earth has been covered in ice at times too....SO?

My point is, man constantly attributed the things he did not understand....to Yahweh, Ra, Zues....ect...ect...

When the land was dry and rain did not come...well man made reasons why God must be punishing them. When crops were great and the rain was giving....well man thought that they were doing good...God must be pleased. I think the same thing happened with the flood...a natural occurrence that man didnt understand...and attributed it to 'God is mad'.

I dont have the answers for why there are stories of beings coming from the sky. I wont say that beings did not come from the sky. But I also wont say...I know who those beings were. I for one do support the stories as not being just myths...I think there is something to them. But I also think....man has been here a long long long time.

See...I was a Christian for many years. The day I stopped seeking specifically the Judaic God image...and did open my mind...and allowed the Most High to be my guide instead of a Earthly book...was the day my experiences began. The Judaic God image is not God...in fact it pollutes the very word 'god'...for it shames what is holy and divine. But this is not something for me to tell you....if you are seeking, you would see. All in time, for all and everyone.

I know there is a God....but the image of what God is and the nature of what God is....is so misunderstood by man and Earthly books its a shame to the heavens. But all is right....its meant to be this way. We must have the path that is not...so we one day understand the path that is.

Sure, having quite time is important...but if you have a preconceived idea about what God is and what Gods nature is...how can you be shown any different then what you already have in your mind? You cant....

Its like the saying....there could be a angel standing right in front of you...but you wont see it...because your expecting wings and obvious things. Truth is something that may not be...so obvious.

I appreciate your concern...it sounds very sincere and I thank you for that. I will never turn back to seeking the God of the OT....nor thinking God left a Earthly book for man to find all the answers in. Gods book is life...in life...you must experience life...to read the book. Gods book was here...before man knew how to write. Gods book was here....with the very blueprint of the foundation of the Earth....and the life therein.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

i ahve to say that is a very different post compared to many others i have seen many christian fundies will probabliy call you "satanic"
i dont think your satanic.
ajd i dont beleive what you said,
but im giving you a star because that was a relief from all the "bible this" and "bible that"

so tell me, does your view of god send people to hell for not believing?
or any reason for that matter? but mostly the disbelief

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

If the potter imbues the pot with "free will" and then tells it that nothing but pain and suffering come from expressing that free will in any way other than one specific way...then you kind of owe it some answers.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

He destroyed the fallen sons of god that created monsterous beings and giants. They tried with all they had to destroy the work of the Father. There is no forgiveness for them. like they say" Ignorance is Bliss".

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
This is great there must have been multiple arcs and multiple noahs because if my memory serves me I thought they had already 'allegedly' located it? Pleeeease, a bit of wood and suddenly its the ficticious boat that appears in ficticious writings in order to control the world and keep everyone in line.

well, maybe...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4275cfc29516.jpg[/atsimg]

you never know.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Barkster

so your telling me every last person except noah and his family were evil? i doubt that

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join