It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Announces Wednesday Media Teleconference About Search For Extraterrestrial Life

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1

Originally posted by projectnsearch
What a joke!

We've been working with ET's for over 50 years, have free energy, have super luminal starsthips, bases on the moon and mars, teleportation and NASA is going to tell us how the search for ET life goes. lol More lies.

We should all just laugh and make fun of everything this agency does. They have intentionally held mankind back for decades with their lies. They have literally stolen our future.

peace

Where's your proof for any of this? Oh that's right...you have none. It's nothing more than wild fantasy and it's over the top claims like these that make people think that everyone who believes in extraterrestrial life are crackpots. In your case, they'd be right though.

There is physical evidence but im not going in to that. I will just give some of the disclosure project witnesses and their word is good enough for me.

NAMES FROM THE DISCLOSURE PROJECT
WITNESS LIST:

Testimony that Explains the Secrecy:

Brigadier General Stephen Lovekin: Army National Guard Reserves
Merle Shane McDow: US Navy Atlantic Command
Lt. Col. Charles Brown: US Air Force (Ret.)
"Dr. B"
Lance Corporal Jonathan Weygandt: US Marine Corps
Maj. George A. Filer, III: US Air Force (Ret.)
Nick Pope: British Ministry of Defense Official
Larry Warren: US Air Force, Security Officer
Sgt. Clifford Stone: US Army
Master Sgt. Dan Morris: US Air Force, NRO Operative
A.H.: Boeing Aerospace Employee
Officer Alan Godfrey: British Police
Sgt. Karl Wolf: US Air Force
Ms. Donna Hare: NASA Employee
Mr. John Maynard: DIA Official
Dr. Robert Wood: McDonnell Douglas Aerospace Engineer
Glen Dennis: NM UFO Crash Witness
Sgt. Leonard Pretko: US Air Force
Dr. Roberto Pinotti: Italian UFO expert
Dr. Paul Czysz: McDonnell Douglas Career Engineer

John Callahan: FAA Head of Accidents and Investigations
Michael Smith: US Air Force Radar Controller
Franklin Carter: US Navy Radar Technician
Neil Daniels: United Airlines Pilot
Lt. Frederick Fox: US Navy Pilot
Captain Robert Salas: US Air Force, SAC Launch Controller
Prof. Robert Jacobs: US Air Force
Harry Allen Jordan: US Navy
James Kopf: US Navy Crypto Communications

Witness Testimony:

Overview:

Monsignor Corrado Balducci: September 2000

Radar and Pilot Cases:

FAA Division Chief John Callahan
Sgt. Chuck Sorrells: US Air Force (ret.)
Mr. Michael W. Smith: US Air Force
Commander Graham Bethume: US Navy (ret.)
Mr. Enrique Colbeck: Senior Air Traffic Controller
Dr. Richard Haines
Mr. Franklin Carter: US Navy
Neil Daniels: Airline Pilot
Sgt. Robert Blazina (ret.)
Lieutenant Frederick Marshall Fox: US Navy (ret.)
Captain Massimo Poggi
Lt. Bob Walker: US Army
Mr. Don Bockelman: US Army

SAC/Nuke:

Captain Robert Salas
Professor Robert Jacobs: Lt. US Air Force
Lt. Colonel Dwynne Arneson: US Air Force (ret.)
Colonel Ross Dedrickson: US Air Force/AEC (ret.)
Harry Allen Jordan: US Navy
Mr. James Kopf: US Navy/ National Security Agency
Lieutenant Colonel Joe Wojtecki, US Air Force
Staff Sergeant Stoney Campbell: US Air Force

Government Insiders/ NASA/ Deep Insiders:

Astronaut Gordon Cooper
Brigadier General Steven Lovekin, Esq.: Army National Guard Reserve
Merle Shane McDow: US Navy Atlantic Command
Lieutenant Colonel Charles Brown: US Air Force (ret.), October
Dr. Carol Rosin
“Dr. B.”
Lance Corporal John Weygandt: U.S. Marine Corps,
Major A. Filer III: U.S. Air Force
Mr. Nick Pope: British Ministry Of Defense
Admiral Lord Hill-Norton: Five-Star Admiral, Former Head of the British
Ministry of Defense
Security Officer Larry Warren: United States Air Force,
Captain Lori Rehfeldt
Sergeant Clifford Stone: United States Army
Major-General Vasily Alexeyev: Russian Air Force
Master Sergeant Dan Morris: US Air Force/NRO Operative (ret.)
Mr. Don Phillips: Lockheed Skunkworks, USAF, and CIA Contractor
Captain Bill Uhouse: US Marine Corps (ret.)
Lieutenant Colonel John Williams: US Air Force (ret.)
Mr. Don Johnson
A.H.: Boeing Aerospace, December 2000
British Police Officer Alan Godfrey
Mr. Gordon Creighton: Former British Foreign Service Official
Sergeant Karl Wolfe: US Air Force
Donna Hare: Former NASA Employee
Mr. John Maynard: Defense Intelligence Agency (ret.)
Mr. Harland Bentley: US Army
Dr. Robert Wood: McDonnell Douglas Aerospace Engineer,
Dr. Alfred Webre: Senior Policy Analyst, Stanford Research Institute
Denise McKenzie: Former SAIC employee
Mr. Paul H. Utz
Colonel Phillip J. Corso, Sr.: US Army (ret.)
Mr. Glen Dennis
Lieutenant Walter Haut: US Navy
Buck Sergeant Leonard Pretko: US Air Force
Mr. Dan Willis: US Navy
Dr. Roberto Pinotti

Technology/Science:

Mr. Mark McCandlish: US Air Force
Professor Paul Czysz
Dr. Hal Puthoff
David Hamilton: Department of Energy
Lieutenant Colonel Thomas E. Bearden: US Army (ret.)
Dr. Eugene Mallove
Dr. Paul La Violette
Mr. Fred Threlfell: Royal Canadian Air Force
Dr. Ted Loder

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
GREAT thread!

EDIT TO ADD: Hey, maybe we'll hear what that unmanned spaceship was all about!

OH YEAH BABY!

Oops there I go again getting all worked up over this... And I refuse to do that only to be let down, yet again...

PS - Unknown Soldier - your avatar is HORRID! Breaks my eyes. I couldn't even read your post... Sorry man.

peace

[edit on 28-4-2010 by silo13]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I'll make some time to listen in later today, thanks OP.

I know a lot of people will probably tune out once they realize the discussion is centred on the possibilities of micro-bacteria frozen in asteroids and the questions such as whether or not one of these type of celestial bodies impacted seeding life on Earth and which planets the Spitzer & Kepler satellites have found in the 'Goldilocks Zone' around similar stars etc.

They found rock salt on Mars which can only occur with interaction with water so they will no doubt discuss the moisture underneath the surface of Mars and the possibility of microorganisms living in the lithosphere of that planet, much like the Royal Society meeting in March.

I find all of this fascinating.

Of course I would jump out of my seat along with the rest of you if they admit the x-37B and the DARPA Falcon Project were launched to combat a fleet of time-ships currently approaching from Chi Sagittarii. But I doubt it

Will be an interesting seminar for those who aren't only in it for the wildest of announcements.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I agree with those saying they are preparing us for something. Whether that be full scale disclosure "doubtfully" or something along the lines of the ancient ruins on mars or the moon or phobos. Perhaps they will say we had alien visitation in reference to the ancient astronaut theory "evidence" ect. You know i will not hold my breath for any disclosure to happen what so ever! Like last fall with the David Wilcock / pete peterson black friday hype. Or Greer claiming he will disclose next summer with another country but he really is putting his neck out there making this bold statement. He can only lose with what he said at the summit so we will see. Obama has too much on his plate to deal with it and reveal the black programs because the military industrial complex will hold on for dear life. I think they as well as NASA have lied for so long and perhaps broken so many laws in the process they would need so type of immunity pass first to come clean. But Big oil will most definitely keep a lid on free energy devices. NASA would be committing suicide by disclosing not just because they have lied and covered up ET but would no longer serve any need to us by disclosing thus huge job loss and possible criminal charges ect. So they have very little reason to do anything and far more reason to cover it up forever.

In my opinion the only mass disclosure that will happen if we run out of Oil and Natural gas and Utilities

Or

Another Government that is willing to go against the grain and provide empirical evidence and risk relations with the countries that are covering this up ... because the power elite WILL be pissed !

Or

If ET reveals them self "V" or "Independence day" fashion

As long as the military industrial complex and Big oil runs our politicians and govern us you will not see no disclosure

Not from NASA > Never A Straight Answer

Not from The President

Only if ET Phones Home

Just my two cents

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

Yeah, probably..you never know they may even *gasp* announce the 'possibility' of microbial life...

You know, the industrious microbes that built all of those lunar structures...clever little microbes.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

ENOUGH! Also for me.

The Disclosure Project Conference at National Press Club was on August 2001? I wonder myself what would be happened if not it had been 9-11....

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I take offense to all the negativity thrown about toward microbes. What do you have against our collective ancestors? Without them you'd be nothing - literally. We had to start out somewhere and even if we're found to be the genetically modified children of nomadic space travelers (interstellar gypsies?) they had to come from somewhere!! And microbes is where!!

Mars is fascinating in that it gives us the closest insight into what Earth was once like and amazingly it's right next door. It sits in a zone which allows that as the Earth becomes too hot (in several millenia time) Mars will be the habitable planet in this solar system - if the conditions allow and a suitable atmosphere forms, but it already has the building blocks.

Of course, with that in mind I have to believe that life must have evolved somewhere else - it's inconceivable for it not to have, in whatever form. But the more we learn about Mars today the more we can piece together about the evolution of Earth. I personally think that there is only a very short window of opportunity for 'intelligent' life to converge because, though I don't believe it's inherently human nature, we only have to look at the way we treat each other here to get an idea of how other species may have wiped themselves out. We literally have the technology to destroy all life on Earth and, I fear, we have several unhinged characters who it's increasingly likely would be willing to take that gamble.

I think ancient artifacts can be attributed to something similar, and not necessarily alien visitations (not to entirely rule that out - vimana's and chariots of the god's etc are all very intriguing). What if we had all of this before and decided to nuke each other - it's certainly more plausible than alien seeding. Could explain the Black Knight satellite. But I suppose all of this is for another topic... sorry I'm rambling.

In a way I would hope that we're not looking at Mars with a view to colonizing as that would halt the progress of life that was intended for that rock, and who knows, perhaps those little fella's will evolve into something much smarter and friendlier than anything here... let's hope so for their sake anyway

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
On topic.
In my opinion, Now NASA is to an epochal crossroad, not only for its concrete existence but for the push that some declarations on the Extraterrestrial life, in our solar system, could give to the development of new spatial plans and to the enormous economic pushes that these spreadings could give to our future.
New materials. New jobs. A change of paradigm to every level.
Hope really good news and not the same declarations.
Little "disclosure" could help our economy.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by broahes

Sounds like it could be a good one.... thanks for posting, i'll try and catch it...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pr0t0
I take offense to all the negativity thrown about toward microbes. What do you have against our collective ancestors? Without them you'd be nothing - literally. We had to start out somewhere and even if we're found to be the genetically modified children of nomadic space travelers (interstellar gypsies?) they had to come from somewhere!! And microbes is where!!

Mars is fascinating in that it gives us the closest insight into what Earth was once like and amazingly it's right next door

I have nothing against that or that info being discussed. But for many of us who have either been around or are older, We already know that. We have been there and heard that. NASA needs to cut loose with more than simply rehashing what they have already been saying and released.

We want more!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I agree to an extent SLAYER... if they do know they should release the information. I've recently resigned myself to the opinion that getting anything out of any government entity is futile and if we want it we're going to need more folk like Gary McKinnon to go get it for us.

So while I take an interest in the subject, I may as well make the most of the information they are willing to tell us, and not hold my breath for anything bigger.

The sentence you quoted was in sarcasm btw
I hope it was taken that way!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
What time is that in GMT? 18:30?
I might well watch it if I remember, could be quite interesting.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
This wreaks of spin for cash. I find it odd that NASA plan this kind of press conference just weeks after Obama lands a near death blow on them.

So are NASA going to drip feed us some real info now or just dangle another carrot?

IRM

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
[edit on 28-4-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I am not even going to watch the teleconference.

That is how much confidence I have that it will be a waste of my time. Instead, Ill just check back here and youtube to see if anything significant was discussed.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
Pretty cool, thanks for notifying us.

Here's what I bet they'll say...

"There is no life outside of our own planet. Go back to sleep America...go back to sleep."

and if there is it may probably eat us! Hawkins said so! Well did not said it exactly like that, but he chimed in in a way. Guess David Icke was right after all! Now everyone start seeing the light! All of a sudden too! Right on time with that X37B rusty bucket technology demonstrator.
Guess we can fill the air and low earht orbits with drones buzzing about, dropping things on peoples empty heads...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Come on people! Deep down you know nothing is going to be disclosed. I just hope to hear some information on maybe earth like planets they have found, or something like that.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Jay-morris]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
any idea when we can see a video of this conferance

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I wouldn't get my hopes up. Nasa does this once every year or so, and although I'm sure there's some incremental discoveries in there of value for to the scientific community, don't expect anything ground-breaking. It'll basically be a new and slightly improved version of the same stuff about Mars, water and the possibility of microbial life that we've been hearing for a long time now.

Will I be watching? No. Maybe there will be a major announcement that I'll miss, but I'll take my chances and I feel pretty confident in doing so. At worst, I can always read about it the next day.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join