It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Announces Wednesday Media Teleconference About Search For Extraterrestrial Life

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by vor78

I'm not expecting anything earth-shattering i'm just curious i read every bit of info i can get my hands on.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

"Audio of the teleconference will be streamed live on NASA's website at:

nasa.gov/newsaudio "

==> No astonishing pictures...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Terviseks

Yes i know about that but sadly i dont know what 1.30pm thier time translates to in london time
something like 6ish i think but not sure.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MrVertigo

this so reminds me of SEN.. John Glenns Frasier Appearance

Disclosure through Comedy ? NBC march 6th 2001

skip to around 2.00 min mark if ya cant wait

Sen John Glenn's Amazing UFO Statement On 'Frasier "COMPLETE FOOTAGE"

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
And from the NASA website :

"NASA will hold a news media teleconference at 1:30 p.m. EDT, Wednesday, April 28, to discuss the status of agency-sponsored astrobiology research, including the search for evidence of extraterrestrial life and the study of how life began on Earth. Topics also will include the quest for evidence of life on Mars, the habitability of other celestial bodies, and future technology research.

This week, NASA and scientists from around the world are gathering at a biennial meeting near Houston to celebrate 50 years of astrobiology research. Astrobiology is the study of the origin, evolution, distribution and future of life in the universe. Scientists gathered to share new data and insights, initiate and advance collaborations, plan new projects, and educate the next generation of astrobiologists. "

NOTHING will berevealed, or maybe just about bacterial life on Mars. I even don't have to wait for this FAKE event.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Could someone try to record or save this presentation?

I am going to be in class around that time myself
, but I am always interested in these things and really don't want to miss it.

What in the world is making them do this at 1:30pm on a weekday afternoon?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

It will be at 17.30 GMT (your clock time if you're in london)
or 18.30 UTC (Universal Time)

Next time chexk on "http://www.timeanddate.com/"

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Shark_Feeder

I can record it i'l make a thread and upload mate. just for you i`ll u2u it for u. add me

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Terviseks

Thankyour for the time

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
wouldn't this be a hoot
to call this conference
and to have 3-4 NASA Scientists
walk out on the stage in front
of millions of viewers
and then they all 4 morph
into Reptoids and start laughing
and say ya'll were right

I wonder how many would faint??
or just start running away???
Won't happen I know, but
it would be fun to watch, lol

thinking.... Orson Wells 1938 10/31 radio Broadcast War of the Worlds over A Million people went into a Panic The First American Reaction of an Alien Invasion then again 80s Prez Ronny Reagan said about a what IF Invasion of a Alien Threat in front of the UN!! just imagine this time its FOR REALl and they are the visitors Just like in the TV movie V I would not Surprise me none American Naitves Called them Snake Brothers LOL Reptilians now.. if there planning to enslave us ill stand on my feet insted of kneeling then again ill join a resistance group! oh wait i cant there trying to take that away! unless they are formed by the government themselves .. time to be a partisan ..

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by WebDevilish

dont forget that

we know that China and Turkey the place that would not access the location to the Possible Noah's Ark for decades on the Mount is now saying that small team combined with China And Turkey may have have found it ! and have Photos to proved that the Team found a big wooden structure that could be the Biblical ARK

and from what your saying WebDevilish that made me reply to you and adding what i posted above

its like a Paint by Number! i guess ill sit back and see what else is discovered , 2nd thoughts ,Admitted leading to a disclosure!

ohh anyone heard any more/Update? about the Bosnia Pyramid ! ?

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The only thing we know for sure about the NASA announcement is that Richard "Dick" Hoagland will bloviate about this on Coast to Coast.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I don't think Audio Live Streaming is a convinient way to reveal something important as ET-life...so I don't expect much of this.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by broahes

Maybe I should have worded the headlines to be inclusive to those like you

theres nothing wrong with your headline afterall its from the nasa site, lets look what says

NASA Announces Wednesday Media Teleconference About Search For Extraterrestrial Life

its perfectly fine, for some reason alot of people here actuially think theyre refering to extra terrestrial intelligence , or extra terrestrial civilizations

thats not what it says, it says " EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL LIFE" anyone with 2 braincells or anyone who knows what nasa are doing will realise this means the search for simple life in our solar system and also fu8ture space telescopes with the ability to detect atmospheres like earths around other planets.

soon as the ufo crowd see the words "extra terrestrial" they pee their pants and think it means "greys" "reptoids" and other imaginary alien civilizations.

it doesnt. Like i said nasa has no programs at the moment which search for ET civs directly.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by yeti101]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
While it would be fantastic for something major to be announced, I feel certain that this will simply be a mundane, overly technical discussion that amounts to nothing new.

Remember when they had the news conference for the meteorite from Mars that may have fossilized remains of microscopic organisms? Well, that was highly publicized compared to this. If there was something to make a big deal about....well...NASA would make a big deal about it.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
so what is the big deal? I'm waiting with baited and sceptic breath

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Well, i want to listen to it, but the link is not coming up on nasa.gov/newsaudio . It says it will appear before it starts
Should be starting now.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

I will be Uploading the Conferance the second it has been Aired IF you wish to be notified add me and check my Profile in 2 hours to see it.

It was requested by several people who will not be online and will miss it.

Thanks for reading

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
Pretty cool, thanks for notifying us.

Here's what I bet they'll say...

"There is no life outside of our own planet. Go back to sleep America...go back to sleep."

Whew, as long as it's only America then !!

Had me worried for a moment there

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Good find. Like everyone has said I don't believe much will come from it but I do agree that there needs to be disclosure sooooooon! I am scared about not if UFOs/ET will be announced to the public, but how much will be disclosed and what will be kept from the public.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join