Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

NASA Announces Wednesday Media Teleconference About Search For Extraterrestrial Life

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

I totally agree.
Stephen Hawking has basically made a statement that ET`s exist and also they are of a higher intellect, by this i mean able to travel in space in spaceships etc.
Given his position and the work that he has done in the past i would find it very unlikely that proffesionals would try to fault his claims. Has anyone said that he`s talking nonsense? Not that i know of.
Dr Steven Greer has spoken regarding his statement but that was only rectifying the threat that Hawkings believes.
There are no other organizations or people etc etc disagreeing with the statement made that they exist, no ridicule, nothing? so this will lead me to believe that at this news media teleconference Stephen Hawking`s recent statement will be a focal point of the whole conference.
If it isnt then i would be seriously dissapointed and will definately think that there was something up behind the scenes.

I think that Stephen Hawking`s statement was disclosure as such and Dr Steven Greer or other will fill in the gaps and gradually bring us all in the loop.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Exactly,

Hawking basically said, the time for disclosure is now.

There's no more need for beating around the bush on this subject because it's "almost certain" that they exist and it's time to have "rational" discussions about these things.

This is truly a blow to pseudoskeptics who throw around silly phrases like "this is just wishful thinking" or "this is like believing in santa or the tooth fairy." These silly statements need to be disregarded in favor of "rational" thought and discussion.

I hope NASA discusses these things because the floodgates are open.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
This is disgusting considering they are fully aware that ET's are already out there and engaging us.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I hope the journalists ask the hard questions.....that is if they are allowed to.

Also if this is a PR stunt I hope that they get the funding, even though we don't get transparency I am still for funding, its better than a lot of other projects funding goes toward.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

he said its possible ETIs exist somewhere in the universe but then who doesnt? , he never said anyone is visting us like the ufo crowd believe, infact he has categorically stated he thinks people who think such things are cranks & weirdos

Stephen Hawking`s recent statement will be a focal point of the whole conference.

no it wont, ill put money on it.

If it isnt then i would be seriously dissapointed

prepare to be seriously disapointed

[edit on 27-4-2010 by yeti101]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Thanks for flagging and the link.

Interesting timing. Wouldn't expect much tomorrow but it could be the start.

Slowly slowly, feed da monkey.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
aliens.

life on other planets.

what a bunch of crack pots. Nut jobs. I can't believe these people would risk their reputation openly talking about fantasy things such as UFO's and aliens.

//sarcasm//

just doing my part to make you feel as if the MSM delivered this news to you.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I'm a little surprised that no one is thinking of this in the context of the situation here & around the world vis-a-vis the timing of it and the NWO. Especially in the US, there are actual, mainstream signs that "the people" are starting to become unmanageable- the Arizona immigration law, Rick Perry's talk of secession, the actions of the states in an attempt to exempt their citizens from the "healthcare reform" bill, & several states attempting to legalize cannabis; medically or entirely. A false flag is a huge risk because people are so skeptical about Sept 11th and anticipating another one in the run up to Iran. Israel is fooling far fewer people and the military seems as skeptical (& generally at odds with Washington) as the public. These are pretty desperate times- esp for the globalists.

Every time someone mentions disclosure, I think of this quote sooner or later:

(December 1985, Reagan spoke at Falston High School and said

I couldn’t help but - when you stop to think that we’re all God’s children, wherever we live in the world, I couldn’t help but say to him (Gorbachev) just how easy his task and mine might be if suddenly there was a threat to this world from some other species from another planet outside in the universe. We’d forget all the little local differences that we have between our countries and we would find out once and for all that we really are all human beings here on this Earth together.

source:
www.examiner.com...

I, too, doubt that anything of any significance will be forthcoming. I do imagine that they need a new bogeyman (what/ who is left?) & are attempting a different approach toward the fear & loathing that has worked so well in the past. Call me a cynic, I won't argue.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Seriously, WHO CARES!?!?!??!?!?!

This is NASA were talking about!
FULL of lies!

They lost my trust years ago....you should feel the same way as well.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticuli

FULL of lies!

Me aswell, and disclosure wont come from NASA. They hiding, photoshopping stuff for manny years, and now they will come out with thruth? Never!

If it happend (which i doubt for the comming 20 years), it will come from a person like Steven Greer with information from a other anonymous person.

Anyone know on which time (GMT+1 for me) they air?

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Oxize]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
lol....

how much are folks willing to wager that they already have a genetically altered creature - that probably used to be human - that they'll trump up as an extra terrestrial?

yep... time for disclosure! =P

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
The pressure is mounting for NASA to come clean. There is just too much questions on being asked about unidentified crafts over our skies. They know they can no longer hide.

May the journalists attending the conference hit hard at NASA for answers. 'Aliens' are no longer a taboo subject. Disclosure of UFOs had already happened. The pressure must be kept so that mankind may finally get Disclosure of Intentions. They have a right to know and prepare.

I agree with you. Everyone (including the MSM) has began to talk about UFOs. It is becoming harder for them to come up with excuses

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

FULL of lies!

are you telling me when wednesday comes around your not going to watch the teleconference? and whats with the big letters? DO THEY MAKE YOU FEEL SMARTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oxize

FULL of lies!

Me aswell, and disclosure wont come from NASA. They hiding, photoshopping stuff for manny years, and now they will come out with thruth? Never!

If it happend (which i doubt for the comming 20 years), it will come from a person like Steven Greer with information from a other anonymous person.

Anyone know on which time (GMT+1 for me) they air?

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Oxize]

Yea and in 20 years you still won't believe them because you have already made up your mind about not believing them

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Alien Mind]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
What's interesting is they're saying...

Topics also will include the quest for evidence of life on Mars, the habitability of other celestial bodies, and future technology research.

Scientists gathered to share new data and insights, initiate and advance collaborations, plan new projects, and educate the next generation of astrobiologists.

So it maybe an interesting conference!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
What a joke!

We've been working with ET's for over 50 years, have free energy, have super luminal starsthips, bases on the moon and mars, teleportation and NASA is going to tell us how the search for ET life goes. lol More lies.

We should all just laugh and make fun of everything this agency does. They have intentionally held mankind back for decades with their lies. They have literally stolen our future.

peace

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectnsearch
What a joke!

We've been working with ET's for over 50 years, have free energy, have super luminal starsthips, bases on the moon and mars, teleportation and NASA is going to tell us how the search for ET life goes. lol More lies.

We should all just laugh and make fun of everything this agency does. They have intentionally held mankind back for decades with their lies. They have literally stolen our future.

peace

wow it sounds like you got proof of all that stuff. If you got proof then show it, if not sit back down.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I guess they are starting to realize that they are regarded as a joke to more and more people as time goes by and now need to open the closet door up a tiny bit.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I have no doubt NASA is searching for microbial life on Mars or beyond. This "discovery" will bring in buckets of cash for the agency to fund future missions, so, I expect this announcement to come sooner than later.

However, this is entirely different from announcing that we are being visted by an intelligent species which I believe they have no intention of ever doing.

Bottom line: this is a fund raiser.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Keep this is mind people, organizations like NASA have lies for lies and excuses for excuses. They will always know more than whatever they admit to.

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join