It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

im incredibly sick of christians slapping a satanic sticker on everything they dont agree with

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneExplorer

oh and just so you know i have read thru alot of the bible including parts of reveleations and most of the old testament
believe me i have my own bible and i thumb through it occasionly i havent found anything in there to change my mind

its just a books say so
nothing special there are a ton of religious books out there
why accept the bible as truth?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

but why the obsession?

Crap Ashanu, you aqre being the obsessive one. Mamabeth posted one post, proclaiming her stance, and you called her obsessive. You really should take a good look in the mirror.

well now no offense but you sound like you been brainwashed thers nothin in any of taht music that is bad - Ashanu

Seriously, generalizations like this are too much to take. Anyone else agree? I rarely ask on a general consensus, but this is starting to take on a whole new mind toll when brainwashes like this start to arise. It isn't painful or any such thing, just ridiculous! You make me laugh though, I usually come away from your threads with smiles not frowns. Er, you may not want me to overexplain that.

well whenever you get back just tell me do you think those artists are satanic? Ashanu

I think you should tell us what you consider satanic yourself, and we'll go from there. Or, if you insist on a reporter stance, I have to limit myself to an answer. Okay, it's any music that corrodes morals and draws minds of mankind, effectively, away from the Divine, or away from love of the neighbour. I have to answer that in the negative sense of what it is not, because the definition of what it is is simply too voluminour and too time-comsuming for any human being to ever cope to undertake. We can only hope you will eventually realize your own understandings.

Lucifer's Lament
by Jorge R. Vicente
Monday, March 19, 2007

my name is lucifer. the bearer of the flame. the babylonic god of the monsoons.I was born so that the word would die, and would enchant no more. so that it wouldbe good for nothing but nurturing the trees and the body’s skin. the body and the ash.
the god slandered by the manure of dead leaves. finished. risen to the level of lava and of the stone.

I am the god of the boulder and of autumn. of winter that does not end. of christmas with no presents, with no baby jesus, with the socks hung from a coin already spent. finished. I am the devourer of human things.

were I to die, and you would await me, waking up no more. I know you are a child and that you live on the verge of time. a sphinx like the serene eagle of thebes. the city of the enigma. of the adulteries and the incest. the mother and the father.the brother and the sister. the perfume celebrated in the light of senses. I wait for the orgasm of the night.

should you await me, promise me that you will grow the world dark. and that you will have no hope. the lament is the desolation of the man who robs himself. who screams and murders his child inside his fallen tear. I am the god of the tear
and desolation.

I know that I am nearing arrival and that you are slowly dying. and that you wait for the end of times. you are sanctified. you are a light within the word. the god stalks you. I mourn your utterance. and your face. I know that I am nearing arrival.
and that you are not departing. you sleep on the same bed, with the sheets over the hidden eye. do you, by any chance, have eyes? and mouth? and pleasure? you are a hallowed man and pleasure stalks you. like a worm.

your night is my night. and without your body I shall fall into desolation. pretend that I am the angel and that I shall love you through all centuries the whole time is yet to come, in spite of my cold eyes and hair of iron. I promise that I’ll love you and that I’ll push you into the abyss. there is no pleasure without fall. no orgasm without tears. no word without silence.

I have arrived and I hear your voice. it does not exist. it is a fire more intense than all the whitewashed fountains I have found along the path. all paths lead to your fingers. the fingers that shred, that murder, that steal the soul. that exist.I arrive and hear your cries. they beg for god. they beg for the angel. for the one who devours the monsoons and the pagan gods. you cry and beg. you hide inside the most secret closet and write your fear. in spite of all the blood that falls. and of all the spoilt food. and of thefts. the god breaks into you like a dove inflamed.
takes you with him. and you go. you do not die.

I have arrived but I can’t hear a thing. not even the mere breath of sex. you cannot have pleasure. or you do. you are flesh and fire just like all men, but you are more than they are. you are mankind living in its night. the god that does not end. the angel that doesn’t forget. the saint yet unborn. you live upon your skin and you die in your writings. you are the stifled scream of
humanity, you have no voice. you have all the voices that have ever been.

morning falls. you don’t die. and you are done crying. someone hauls you by the eyes and tells you the time is near. I have never arrived because your body is impenetrable. I am the god of monsoons and of winter with no end. I am lucifer, the fallen angel. I am not hallowed. like you. I am the eternal end. the philosophy. the letter unfinished.

raw flesh
a scrap of skin left behind by the vultures
all that which is not
and which, unceasingly, feeds
the whole humanity.

Jorge Vicente

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

I agree and whats more, I a non Christian am more loving and giving than a lot of "Christians" I know.

Service to others or service to self. Ask yourself and that alone determines your humanity in my book.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

not obssesion a simple question because i see what apears to be zealotry
not crap

what is satanic?
worshipping satan plain and simple
i doubt judas priest, gwar, and even venom, worships satan
music does not lure people away from their "gods"
if they became a lost lamb it was already in their subconcious to do so

lol you quote yet another book to prove a point
so i guess i have accept the book of morman as absolute truth as well dont i?

and i imagine you leave my threads with a smile because of the thought "that moron is going to hell"
soooooooooo christlike of you

and if thats a misenterpretation 1000 space pardons

[edit on 27-4-2010 by ashanu90]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

That's good that you have the bible. Keep "thumbing" through it (maybe even read the whole thing, don't close your mind), especially revelation.

The dots will become clearer.

Your thread and it's tone are a perfect example of the times we are in.

Become humble.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneExplorer

That's good that you have the bible. Keep "thumbing" through it (maybe even read the whole thing, don't close your mind), especially revelation.

The dots will become clearer.

Your thread and it's tone are a perfect example of the times we are in.

Become humble.

from what ive read of reveleations it could be interpereted of the current times however its in very vague/general terms
and could apply to anything
like horoscopes

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Why do I trust a 2000 year old book? Well because it is a 2000 year old book written from older manuscripts. It is historically accurate and if you read you will see that it supports a lot of scientific theories as well as historical facts.
Here we have a book that dates back thousands of years. It has land marks that can still be seen today, written about within its pages and more locations still being discovered. The dead sea scrolls which date back 1700 to 2000 years show that little has been lost through the many translations.
Question: if the bible is so accurate then why do the four gospels contradict each other?
Answer: they do not. The four gospels were penned by four different people. If you ask four people to watch a ball game and get each one to tell you what happened play by play you will get four different versions but the same out come. The gospels tell the same story but from different view points. This is not contradiction but proof that they witnessed the same thing and penned it in their own words.
My fact may be your fiction but that is ok. What I do not understand is that a lot of people who say they do not believe in God or a 2000 year old book have no problem what so ever with aliens, ghost, atlantis, a big bang or a host of other things. Their fact sometimes is my fiction.
Want more evidence? Google " atheist converts to Christianity". Read some of the stories, learn what some have come to realize. History and proven facts have converted more than a few as well as conviction and sorrow. Here is an easy one about C.S. Lewis
www.forerunner.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Quadrivium

google athiest convert to christianity huh? you would get just as many christian renounces faith wouldnt you?

so what if the bible is historically accurate? taht just makes the spiritual part of it more believable

its a tool for control and im afraid that you among many people have been suckered in

"this was no case of divine intervention; on the contrary it was a divine con, but that was the magic of the best grifts, convincing the rubes to believe th impossible. the bigger the lies, the more outrageous the lies, the more desperate the masses were gulled by them, especially if there was a little divinity thrown into the mix."-vampie wars-by steven savile

perhaps i hypocrisize myself by using a book to prove a point
i apologize

[edit on 28-4-2010 by ashanu90]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Suckerd in?

well what if I have been suckered in? What have I lost? On the other hand if I am right what does that mean for you? Love you and praying for you as well.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
You seem determined to believe anything APART from God or the Bible.

Why exclude them ? Are just hating for the sack of hating ?!

I reckon Satan would think that those metal bands are lame BTW.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quadrivium

Suckerd in?

well what if I have been suckered in? What have I lost? On the other hand if I am right what does that mean for you? Love you and praying for you as well.

its all about political agenda has been sense the dawn of man
did you vote for mcaine? if so why? my guess is his christian background

i personally didnt vote for obama or mccain neither looked appealing
how did bush get elected? his forign policy? his stance on the economy? no
because he took the pro life stance on abortion, becasue he claimed to read the bible every day, because he demonized muslims, and because he took the christian side to any arguement
be wary few politicians are actually christians no matter what they claim

now there is the obama thing, most christians didnt like him, though he claims christianity,
but young people liked him because of this whole CHANGE ordeal and YES WE CAN.
it seems to me religion is failing these days however,
but it can still be a tool however rusty

but thats all my opinion

and the prayer thing is a lovely gesture thanks

wow this thread has derailed like a train over a bannana peel

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneExplorer
You seem determined to believe anything APART from God or the Bible.

Why exclude them ? Are just hating for the sack of hating ?!

I reckon Satan would think that those metal bands are lame BTW.

what gave you that impression? no i dont beleive in god but i dont beleive just anything because its diferent from god

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I would like to relate a true experience. Then I will try to stay on topic through the rest of these post. I had a friend who was a Christian. His sister died in a car accident and he renounced his faith. He said that he was an atheist and there would be no going back for him. He was very bitter and angry over the loss of his sister. While he and I were talking about it one day. I told him that he could not be an atheist, that he indeed did believe in God. After all how can someone be so angry at someone they claim not to believe in? How can you blame someone that does not exist?
I have found similar situations with a couple of other atheist I know. They were taught as children about God but after traumatic events in their lives they got angry and can't understand why God would let such a thing happen to them. They also claim not to believe but they blame Him and are still angry at Him. As I stated in a previous post we are given free will. God does not cause every hardship in our lives. He can and will intervene as He sees fit. We may not understand His will or all of His ways because we are not meant to. He is God after all. I can't say why one person with cancer can be completely healed while someone else gets every treatment possible with no effect. Or why it seems like bad things always seem to happen to good people. I do understand the power of prayer though. If we pray and it is His will then He will intervene.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Lol just read your post about politics. I guess I will be off the topic just a little longer

Politicians are people they will lie cheat and steel.
Did I vote for Mccain? Yes
Because of his Christian background? Yes and no. It was not so much Mccains background but Obamas.
I tried to research both as well as I could. Realized Obama did not hang around people that would be good for this country. Noticed that maybe the "change" he was talking about was not necessarily a good thing. My vote was one to keep obama out of office, mccain winning would have just been a bad side affect. .

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

I agree and whats more, I a non Christian am more loving and giving than a lot of "Christians" I know.

Service to others or service to self. Ask yourself and that alone determines your humanity in my book.

This is one of the problems a lot of christians have.They talk,dress
and act like christians.But they don't live the christian life in heart.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quadrivium

Why do I trust a 2000 year old book? Well because it is a 2000 year old book written from older manuscripts. It is historically accurate and if you read you will see that it supports a lot of scientific theories as well as historical facts.

Nothing worse than watching Christians repeat these kinds of blatant LIES in order to convince people their god is real.

No it is not and no it does not.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Hi all

Adding my 2 cents worth, I find that religion and Christianity to be a way of life. as some posts have rightfully pointed out some sects seem to slap the label of Satanistic on to things for various agendas. I however can only respond with my own outlook being one of faith and adoration for my God.

In so saying i truly feel that many dabblings within "black arts" and Satanism originates from the same point. My belief is based on the Bible which states..." if you are not with me you are against me". Hence if the belief is not inline to Gods word it is not His will.

I will agree that satanism is used to broadly to group the above but I only see that as proof of our human natures... be it of christian or other.

Just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
look the OP and supporters need to chill...
it's fine to point out things that aren't of god or bad or wrong...

To be honest we all know right from wrong.....but the major thing you guys and 99% of Christians need to realize...It;s not up to Christians to judge you or force you to alter your ways (unless your harming others etc)...
You guys can either accept the facts from the Godly perceptive, or walk away and dont listen...simple...

Not hard is it....
Gods gift to us all is free will....he is our judge not any of us here on earth!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gabriel_
Hi all

Adding my 2 cents worth, I find that religion and Christianity to be a way of life. as some posts have rightfully pointed out some sects seem to slap the label of Satanistic on to things for various agendas. I however can only respond with my own outlook being one of faith and adoration for my God.

In so saying i truly feel that many dabblings within "black arts" and Satanism originates from the same point. My belief is based on the Bible which states..." if you are not with me you are against me". Hence if the belief is not inline to Gods word it is not His will.

I will agree that satanism is used to broadly to group the above but I only see that as proof of our human natures... be it of christian or other.

Just my opinion.

Does that mean that babies are all against God until they develop and understanding of who he is in order to be "with him?"

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
"Public presentation" is the correct term to describe those religious fanatic.

Church priests used holy water as lubricant in sexually abusing the boys. It's their dark hobbies.

No human is clean. It's a question of what level of lust does someone has.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join