It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

im incredibly sick of christians slapping a satanic sticker on everything they dont agree with

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashanu90

Originally posted by FortAnthem
reply to post by ashanu90

I disagree with you.

Now the hard part is trying to decide which of these nasty stickers I need to slap on you.

now that i look at your link i think you should get the upside down pentagram but not the regular one, just so theres no cofusion lol

Holy crap look at the LINK in the quote your quoting.

Look at the page of "stickers".

Down at the BOTTOM LEFT - is a STOLEN PIC from BLIZZARDS World Of Warcraft.

It says "Satanic Vampyre round sticker"

It's actually a NIGHT ELF from a video game.

I will be bringing this forward to Blizzard. I hope they get sued for this. It's theft of copyrighted picture. AND they are selling this?? I hope they are not selling this for $ because it's a copyright infringement.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I am not religious.

And I do not believe in "Satan".

But if someone "worships Satan" or whatever, I have no choice but to call it "Satanic" by definition.

I think it is stupid though. Because none of these fantasies exist. It's all illusions in their minds.

thank you! i believe that too star for you!

but i do still play nice with people who believe otherwise

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

i never noticed that one i was to busy lolling over the regular pentagram and upside down pentagram being sold separately

but yeah shows how much the know about warcraft

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

yes Hansen's "MMMM bop" is clearly a reference to revalations and them telling kids they want to violate their skulls.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

yes Hansen's "MMMM bop" is clearly a reference to revalations and them telling kids they want to violate their skulls.

LOL!!!!
haha i think i remember hearing people say the hansens were satanic
they have like one song taht anybody ever listened to. and all they say is mmm bop what the hell does that even mean?

i also remember hearing that pokemon convaerts children to satanism
lol!!!
"pikachu use your pentagram charge and eat their babies!"

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Brydaws

For example. I disagree with rap music, not because i think it is satanic,

I just could not resist being in agreement. Rap paves the way for no talent lazyazz wanna be gangstas, who can't fire a gun without hitting some little kid, to havce a lot of money. That they pump into the world of drugs,
proistitution, and murder for hire. Bottom line.

Definetly zero talent involved.

It would be in your best interest not to speak of topics you know nothing about. Right now you sound extremely ignorant and that is not your usual disposition.

I grew up on hiphop and I challenge you to find another genre of music that takes on,more topics from more angles.

Your an ATS member an yet your only talking about mainstream groups. What is promoted by the TPTB in order to control and destroy peoples lives. You probably wouldn't watch MSNBC and qoute it as Gospel, so why would you take the crap on the radio and quote that as a sample of 'true' rap. I could name 15 artists right now who don't talk about slinging drugs and guns. They talk about everything from heart break to Biblical concpets to 9/11 truth.

As far as no talent goes. First since its so easy you sit down and construct a beat and rhyme record it and see just how hard it really is. Breath control, timing, meter that's all in volved in the delivery. Then the complexity of the rhyme and syllable matching etc.

Also do poets have no talent?

Do philosophers have no talent?

Cause there are quite a few of both in hiphop.

"Working your whole life wondering where the day went, the subway stays packed like a multicultural slave ship"

"Its rush hour 230 To 8 non stopping and people coming
home aafter corporate share cropping" -Immortal Technique

"And for some reason you wonder why your puzzle is a jig saw when you failed to hold the Morse code to simply avoid the pitfalls, and believe me I can get raw just pocket the latex but that's like asking why a man with no legs crawls to see the apex"

"Before you swallow your pride and wash it down with a glass of formaldehyde, Ill paint how the earth fell to symbolize how Atlas died" -Illogic

Now take a look at the complexity of these lines esspecially the last two qwotes. The imagery, structure, hidden meaning, philosopical commentary, social commentary, mythological figures, etc.

That is TALENT my friend. And I have hundreds more. Now a case could be made that rap is not hiphop but that's beside the point as you were alluding to anyone spitting lyrics over a beat.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ISHAMAGI

well you have quite a bit on your mind
and i see what you mean
i guess it does take tlent to do rap
but from what ive seen when i was in school
was beatboxing and ryming
nothing special
but your not talking about that at all are you?
your talking about the big guys
i imagine its more difficult then what i originally thought, i take back my comment about clicks and whistles you have made your case apparent,
so anyway what do you have to say in regards to the OP?

[edit on 26-4-2010 by ashanu90]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Lol, the pointless lashing out at something you don't fully understand just got my goat. The OP is about Christians ascribing Satan to everything they don't like, and how silly it is. In the same breath a few of you go off and call all rappers no talent drug running gun toting hooligans. Hmm see the connection there. Its so obviously hypocritical it needed a metaphorical slap in the face with the cold hand of reality. The same can be said for ascribing everything to Satan. Religons attach a fear concept to anything viewed as other in order to discourage Cretan practices. I think its despicable and a poor excuse for peoples own shortcomings. We live in a dualistic world and its easy to place blame without accepting responsibility.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by ISHAMAGI]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISHAMAGI

It would be in your best interest not to speak of topics you know nothing about. Right now you sound extremely ignorant and that is not your usual disposition.

I grew up on hiphop and I challenge you to find another genre of music that takes on,more topics from more angles.

Hip Hop and RAP are Totally different.

Rap = Crap (gang bangers, drug dealers, hos this and that, shoot ppl)

Hip Hop = Intelligent and has a Message

Huge difference.

How did you not know this? You claimed to be a fan but you should know this IMPORTANT distinction!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Of course I know but they were talking about vocals to a beat as if it was all the same. In fact they are vastly different. I just had to point that out as the people I was addressing didn't seem to understand the difference, if I was wrong in my presumption then I graciously apologize to all.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

This is somewhat hypocritical considering so called Christians carpet bomb any other groups they feel threatens their senses. All gays are the same, pagans, music, or whatever else frightens them. The local Baptist churches here claims that the one Wiccan church nearby eats babies and makes deals with Satan for power but, the Christians hold all the power in the south so that makes no sense.

You might say, "They're not real Christians!" all that you wish but, they do carry and swing that banner. The Southern Baptists swung the Christian banner while soliciting KKK members in churches. If these people embarrass "true Christians" then please speak out against these actions and stop pointing fingers at the victims.

My dad is Christian and why would I hate him? He's the closest to the "Christ Image" that I've ever seen. That goes even further with saying I've only met about 3 people like that even in the "Bible Belt".

[edit on 26/4/10 by toochaos4u]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Im a Christian and could not give a toss what garbage you listen to or what Gwarrr will release next. Do you ever stop to think that it is the band that covets the type of response you are slamming so they can get publicity. Lets be honest their music is #e and only half wits would enjoy it. Give the Beatles a whirl

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

No, I think its childish and silly. That what you expected?

I was not speaking to just you or at you. There are plenty of Christians who need to be woken up as to their attitudes and we all know that this board has an unusual amount of people who do hate and in a harsh way.

You did not write this thread to point out good things about Christians. You wrote it to criticize and spread guilt by association did you not?

How often in fact does a Christian walk up to you and call you a Satanist or how many times have you seen Christians on the evening news ranting about Atheists being Satanists?

A cross on a hill in the middle of the desert is dangerous to whom? Some words on a plaque on the wall saying stealing is wrong, cheating on your Wife is wrong, lying is wrong is harmful to who? A Nativity display has self animated and attacked somebody how many times? Christians burned down how many Atheist buildings last year? Christians walked into how many Atheist meetings on private property to scare them and slander them last year?

You can say you personally don't hate all Christians, just certain ones, but that does not change those you are trying to attract to the conversation. If the idea is that if a Christian calls you a name you must call them a name back, how is that any different or less childish?

A better message would be to work to understand each other and tolerate each other. I assure you that most Christians don't walk around all day worrying about who is and Atheist and who is not. You know, I can't even keep a religious text in my desk drawer to read during my lunch hour the hate has gone so far? Is that something to be proud of. You can have a Penthouse because the court says so, but If I want a Bible to read while I eat lunch, I can not because the court says so. That is not bigoted how?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I'm incredibly sick of people using the term satanic as an insult.
Rampant bigotry.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Okay, just to be clear, not ALL Christians relegate everything they don't like to Satan's corner, only MOST of them. But they're not alone, to be fair. Islam and Judaism do their share of satanic labelling as well! It comes with that Zoroastrian world view, afterall. Yer either with us or ag'in us! There's no middle ground when everything is either black or white. I wouldn't get too bent out of shape about it. Afterall, the cornerstone of all of the Levant religions is an "Us VS Them" mentality. They all claim to be the targets of special persecution because they are supposedly the Kozmik Teacher's Pet. For many of the faithful it's a way for them to feel special in a world where, in reality, they are little more than average at best. To you and me they may be silly, but in their minds they are warriors fighting the ultimate battle twixt Good and Evil. Of course it certainly helps that all they have to do is WISH really hard! Afterall, they do have very real demands on their time and they can only devote so much of it to staving off Satan and his demons. How nice of JHVH to put so much power into the simple act of wishing for something! Five minutes with your head bowed and then you're free to go shopping! Hoorah for JHVH! Hooray for his son, Santa Claus, who reminds us to shop early and often because that special season is just around the corner! Isn't Christianity fun? You've not only trashed Satan but also promoted God-given Capitalism all in one blessed day! Let the angels sing!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Maybe a lot of these Christians are scared of the "unknown"?

[edit on 26-4-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashanu90
another thing ive heard people call lady gaga, marilyn manson, king diamond, and rob halford satanic

While I agree with your point and almost all of what you said, I think these are bad examples of what is seens as Satanic but really is not. Although Manson seems to be denying it these days, he did write the forward in "Satan Speaks" praising the founder of the Church of Satan.

King Diamond has his own Chapter in "Lucifer Rising" discussing what brought him to be a Satanist and why he still is one.

Just had to interject with that because when they label themselves Satanic, it is hard to blame anyone else for repeating it.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by godless
Okay, just to be clear, not ALL Christians relegate everything they don't like to Satan's corner, only MOST of them.

Come on....so you’re saying your typical Christian spats "Down Satan!" every chance they get?

Actually the vast majority of what is preached about are the weaknesses of man.... doesn't take a devil to not live a good life or at least try, and isn't that what all of it is about? Just try as you can to live a good life....

You do hear the squeaky wheel so to speak, and those who are extreme IN ANYTHING are normally who you keep hearing, and you all want to throw everyone in the same bucket as you complain in other threads how Christians do the same.

Here is a hint...extremism is what creates evil, and I don't care what you are extreme in...it is all the same.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Christian here.....and here's your sticker

images.cafepress.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Lol What delusions about Christians I've read here. The divisions are drawn, the battle is on seems to be the common war. Do you realize that Christians war is against the spirits of darkness, not mankind? It doesn't matter if you can't see them, understand them, or accredit them existance. I'll stick my head in the thread to take a tomato if needed as one who has been outspoken on the topic lately, but I usually avoid threads where it's just about people bashing what they think they understand.

I didn't turn Christian until I was 21. I've been to 35 concerts including 2nd row center to Judas Priest/Megadeth. My girlfriend gave me those tickets at the time, deal was that I found us tickets to AC/DC in return. I spent an hour on hold with ticketmaster and found us second last in the nosebleeds - not a fair trade at all. Anyway. Point is. I've seen both sides of life, and walking with God and being with Him in spirit is infinately better than a life living among the sordid aims of hell. I love what I've learned, and the heavenly associations I've made. They are real, and can help everyone out, and that's why I provide a voice to try and help others out. Not perfect, but there's room for improvement in us all.

I am also well aware of the hostility between that which is sanctified by God, and the ever-corrupting aims of evil spirits. It becomes an awareness over time, and a great joy to win your battles over temptation and sin when you grow stronger. Not by our grace, by His grace.

We are not against man when we are in the truth of Christ, we war against the powers and principalities of darkness in the heavenly places. If you think you are immune to these battles, study theosophy in great detail. Recognize the depths adepts will teach to, and how they reason away Gods existance into imprisoning depths. It takes a concern to change sometimes over simply caring, and there is no harm in enlightening anyone because there is a way through the thousand-fold mental confusions that daily work in the lives of those who have rejected virtue in their lives, and embraced vice. We're not here to judge each other, but to help each other. Christianity is a brotherhood and a sisterhood, not a prison. We follow of our own free will, because we have a working comprehension of our beliefs, not just distant memories of someones intelligent-sounding slander against. Everyone is unique, and we need tailored help from God to help us fight our battles. Give Him the glory.

Lady Gaga is a brain-control illuminatii puppet, I'm sad to say, as was MJ. If you don't think Judas Priest sings the ideologies of Lucifer in their music, then you've got another thing coming.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join