It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by HothSnake
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I have a question that you may have already answered, but I may have missed:

Where did you get that 322 referred to Caesars awakening? Was it based soley on the history of Caesar being stabbed on 3/15, or did an actual PTB (Bonesman) tell you this?

Caesar regained consciousness 7 days after the attack. On 3/22.

At least, that is what i gather.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
Our Father who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.

Is this a prayer to Emperer Caesar?

Actually I would be more concerned about this prayer to Caesar, written by Skakespeare aka Sir Francis Bacon...

O, pardon me, thou bleeding piece of earth,
That I am meek and gentle with these butchers!(275)
Thou art the ruins of the noblest man
That ever lived in the tide of times.
Woe to the hand that shed this costly blood!
Over thy wounds now do I prophesy
Which like dumb mouths do ope their ruby lips(280)
To beg the voice and utterance of my tongue,
A curse shall light upon the limbs of men;
Domestic fury and fierce civil strife
Shall cumber all the parts of Italy;
Blood and destruction shall be so in use,(285)
And dreadful objects so familiar,
That mothers shall but smile when they behold
Their infants quarter'd with the hands of war;
All pity choked with custom of fell deeds,
And Caesar's spirit ranging for revenge,(290)
With Ate by his side come hot from hell,
Shall in these confines with a monarch's voice
Cry “Havoc!” and let slip the dogs of war,
That this foul deed shall smell above the earth
With carrion men, groaning for burial.(295)

The Bible and Christianity is about Caesar's revenge, and conquering the entire world for Rome...

It is not going to be pretty.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Where did you get that 322 referred to Caesars awakening? Was it based soley on the history of Caesar being stabbed on 3/15, or did an actual PTB (Bonesman) tell you this?

This is correct and the significance of the 322 number attached to the Skull and Bones, the Skull and Bones are Caesars interred at a much later date and the Abbey and Castle on top of Seborga built around them.

The secret that the Skull and Bones share is that Caesar did not die, and that the Bible is a plan to conquer the war, and that they are each tasked with assuming one of the main characters that will make that happen, or some role in prompting the events to mimic it. For instance George H. W. Bush Sr.’s Skull and Bone’s 322 name is Magog.

Bible readers will recognize it I am sure!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Yes, I got that much, but I was just wondering if he had an actual Skull and Bones (or other PTB) source that confirmed this for him, or if this is what his assumption is soley based on?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Amazing Proto! Keep up the good fight, and I'm here to fight with you. I was beginning to think that I was the only one that saw this, until I started reading your threads.

Anyhow, I have too much to fight for in order to let these bastards win, so I intend to stand by my great ancestor and say "give me liberty or give me death."

I beleive that we still can win this fight, but the populace at large needs to wake up to the truth. I think that you are right in that it is an information war, a war for our minds. Take back your minds, and they cannot control you. That is the real source of all of their power.

It is the real source of all their power, they shape our perspective and perception of reality, because they control the institutions and information that is instilled in us to form reality.

As technology has made information easier to come by, they work on technologies that makes it easier for them to keep influencing our mind and perspectives.

They will keep getting better at that, and there will come a day in the not too distant future where they will be able to broadcast information they want us to accept to us, in ways that we don't even know are being done.

Much of this technology exists and has already been tested in Warzones and commerical applications for advertising.

Silent Sound Spread Spectrum

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I can not betray or reveal the source of this information, but I have deemed the source to be credible, and is someone whom I rely on to keep me informed of certain things.

I will not be divulging more on that, even though many people are quite anxious for me too.

While 2,000 years later, it is relatively safe to assume Caesar is now dead, what isn't is the Roman Empire, and that as you know my friend, is really right in our faces with volumes and volumes of easy to obtain information to begin supporting it, and enforcing it, the more research a person does.

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Abstract: Physiological effects have been observed in a human subject in response to stimulation of the skin with weak electromagnetic fields that are pulsed with certain frequencies near 1/2 Hz or 2.4 Hz, such as to excite a sensory resonance. Many computer monitors and HD TV screens, when displaying pulsed images, emit pulsed electromagnetic fields of sufficient amplitudes to cause such excitation. It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or DIGITAL TV set. For the latter, the image pulsing may be embedded in the program material, or it may be overlaid by modulating a video stream, either as an RF signal or as a video signal. The image displayed on a computer monitor may be pulsed effectively by a simple computer program. For certain monitors, pulsed electromagnetic fields capable of exciting sensory resonances in nearby subjects may be generated even as the displayed images are pulsed with subliminal intensity.

I knew that there was something to the governments move to make everyone conform to digital television, more than what they have told us their intentions truly are. Why would the government be so concerned about television broadcasts? The answer is obvious.

Why do cable companies have a government created monopoly with in the geographic zones that they are allowed to operate in? Because the government wants to control what you see and hear. People have found strange listening and video devices within their tvs and cable boxes, that when they have contacted the cable company and television manufacterer about have recieved the "its a matter of national security" excuse about. Strange indeed, unless you understand that the government is out to control us and herd us like cattle.

Kind of makes me leery now to buy one of these new fangled HD tvs that they are trying to push on all of us.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by HothSnake]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I see.

No it was never meant to be anything spiritual. And the Gospel of Caesar is a documentary film created in 2007 based on the works of Carotta which imply that the cult of the divine form of Julius Caesar was the predecessor to Christ and tales of the New Testament, as you've stated. I got the impression you thought it was an actual gospel, no?

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Actually I would be more concerned about this prayer to Caesar, written by Skakespeare aka Sir Francis Bacon...

I still think 'Our Father' is a lot more influential and imposing although that Shakespeare segment is very interesting aswell.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I can not betray or reveal the source of this information, but I have deemed the source to be credible, and is someone whom I rely on to keep me informed of certain things.

That was all I needed to know.. thanks.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

In my humble opinion the great bard's passage in the play Julius Caesar that I quoted displays a very Armageddon like moment reminiscent of the biblical prophecies, yet pins it on a vengeful Caesar felt wronged by his denial of conquest of the world and power, and not a vengeful God who seemingly erred in making an imperfect person.

I would contend it is Caesar’s ghost humanity is most threatened by and not Christ’s or the concept of that Vengeful Christian God smiting us all down for the very imperfections he created in us.

Once again like coincidences in general, this is something people are all too happy to explain away in endless theories to our own detriment, as to why a Vengeful God would have made us imperfect and cast us on a path to certain doom at his hands for what obviously therefore would be his own failures and not ours.

God would have little reason to punish people for what is arguably God’s own mistake or decision to make people imperfect, especially in such cruel and damning ways, and part of the divide and conquer concept is getting people to accept he would, and arguing incessantly and endlessly as to why.

While Caesar in fact, Caesar being the Roman’s who dream of a one world empire where all our ruled by men with God like authority invested in them, would have every reason, and every motive, to annihilate those that would not openly and willingly bend their knees in submission to it.

In my humble opinion, that’s just common sense, and little if anything at all to argue with or disagree about, when you start looking around and realizing that Rome still runs the world!

Thanks!

P.S. I see how you like the other one, it is after all less descriptive and less forboding!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Ok, if we agree that Rome is the ultimate in power and control and leave aside for now as to whether or not 'Rome' is answerable to an even greater power

and if we organised to take Rome down even in a leaderless resistance

we'd need to agree as to our methods of attack

Which might be withdrawal of savings, for example

It might be the decision not to feed the beast via consumerism

It might be refusal to join or obey the military

It might be a worldwide general strike

It might be something as simple as turning off our tvs and radios

But for everyone who does one or all the above, there will be 10, 20, 100 who won't and who will step in to take the job of the person on strike. Or it might be unemployed who'll leap at the chance to join the military for the sake of a job, etc.

People no longer live lifelong in small villages where messages can be conveyed via a wink, a nod, a mumbled code word. People don't even know their next-door neighbours these days, which means they have to communicate by phone and internet. So people are easier to trace and take down now. And they're far less likely to be missed than even 20 years ago

There's one way to beat them all and put Heaven and Hell to the test, too. And that's if no less than 95% of the world's population kill themselves. To really send the message, this should occur on a pre-arranged time and date

But we know it won't happen. In fact, I'll probaby be called every name under the sun simply for mentioning it

400 microbiologists died a year or so ago, reportedly, and maybe coincidence was responsible. Maybe some of them opposed something. Maybe they thought if they stuck together, they could make a difference. And they were shown otherwise. Who could name five of them, right now ? That's right. The world did nothing about it, just kept on living, talked about it a bit on conspiracy forums -- and were most probably privately thinking they were glad not to be microbiologists

Scott Ritter and David Kelly paid the price for their honesty; one with his life, the other with his reputation

Polish politicians were assassinated, most likely. But we're used to assassinations, aren't we ? The Ghandis, the Kennedys, Bhutto, etc. Gone. Blinked out. We discuss it in conspiracy forums until the next hot topic comes along

The ghouls in power gloat at us through our tv-screens. They know they can. They don't care if we loathe them. They're richer and more powerful than Midas and can do as they like

Whether or not we vote, they'll install their choice as our leaders. Whether or not we take to the streets in protest, they'll do as they like with us. And we enjoy whatever illusions of freedom they allow us to enjoy

Sure, if 'Rome' agreed to meet us on the plain, winner takes all, there'd be no shortage of willing combatants prepared to fight for mankind. But we're under no illusion there will ever be anything approaching a fair fight. And even if there were, new leaders would emerge from within 'our own' and before you could blink, those leaders would be joining forces against the rest of us and we'd be back where we began

Anyway, people talk a lot about freedom, but in truth, more than a few like and want to be led. Which is how this nasty situation took root to begin with. My idea of freedom may not be yours. Multiply that by 6 billion or so. Too horrible to even contemplate. And by the time the first day of freedom drew to a close, close to 3 billion would be turning their backs on freedom and asking to be allowed to return to the way things were ... are

Don't you feel ?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9

Sure, if 'Rome' agreed to meet us on the plain, winner takes all, there'd be no shortage of willing combatants prepared to fight for mankind. But we're under no illusion there will ever be anything approaching a fair fight.

Even the Rothschilds have addresses?

Just a pity the true fighters are all in Afghanistan and Iraq, don't worry, the NWO is coming to a town near you.

RE: Digital TV, the device can be "turned" around, and effectively act as a camera. Don't get one.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

RE: Digital TV, the device can be "turned" around, and effectively act as a camera. Don't get one.

I bought two. Set both to MTV and positioned the screens face to face.

(Sorry HH, I couldn't resist.)

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Even the Rothschilds have addresses?

Just a pity the true fighters are all in Afghanistan and Iraq, don't worry, the NWO is coming to a town near you.

Sure they have addresses. But they sleep no easier at night than do we, apparently, as revealed in the msn a year or so ago when it was revealed that one of the Roths purchased a multi-million Pound house in London -- and spent a further 70 million Pounds on 'upgrading security'

As to true-fighters, they're all around us. They're the mothers and fathers toiling at work they hate in order to put a roof over their family's heads and food on the table

They're people who're elderly, struggling to maintain their dignity and pride, despite extreme poverty, crippling medical conditions, etc.

They're kids at school, struggling for acceptance and smiling to cover their uncertainties, insecurities and home-lives that have to be seen to be believed

They're decent teachers, police, doctors, nurses, doing their best within corrupt systems

And people are snapping up the digital-teevees --- their neighbours and friends have them and who wants to be considered 'old fashioned'

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Anyway, people talk a lot about freedom, but in truth, more than a few like and want to be led. Which is how this nasty situation took root to begin with. My idea of freedom may not be yours. Multiply that by 6 billion or so. Too horrible to even contemplate. And by the time the first day of freedom drew to a close, close to 3 billion would be turning their backs on freedom and asking to be allowed to return to the way things were ... are

reply to post by Dock9

True... and the crux of the matter is that we are a bunch of sheeple, all too willing to allow our shepherds to lead us over the cliff. In order to get past this we have to take back what is ours, take back our minds. Drop this false mentality that says that we have to be led or appeal to an authority, but to become our own sovereign individual.

It boils down to ignorance... ignorance of the system that is apon us... ignorance of history, which allows them to do the same things to us over and over and over, yet we never seem to learn, doomed to repeat the mistakes of the past.

If you want to be truly free, then you are going to have to make some difficult choices in standing out like a sore thumb against the system of the "they". Like Martin Heiddeggar pointed to in his existential works, in order to find authentic existence, we have to find our true selves, which has been buried and obscured by the system, the matrix that they have created around us.

We are truly a product of our environment, and the TPTB know this, which is why they lock us within a perceptual prison that gives us the illusion of choice, when there are no real choices but the ones that they foist apon us.

Hegel was one of the first to note that human beings are nothing but mirrors of each other. He noted that humans that were raised by wolves would think that they were a wolf, much like Tarzan thought he was an ape.

We are born into a system, a matrix for our minds that's main goal is to imprison us into a system that has been around for thousands of years. We don't realize this because we are in the system, we are a part of the system, a cog in the machine, if you will.

But like Plato's allegory of the cave, if we break free from our bonds and realize the vast world that is outside of the system, leave the confines of the cave and see it for what it truly is, then we can free others, and soon a majority will see that we have been kept chained to a wall in a cave, seeing but a shadow of what the real world is all about.

This is the REAL power of the system, what it is truly all about, and the path to our redemption.

Dasein must stand in stark opposition to the "World" of the "they," if he is going to right the centuries of wrongs committed against him. He must find his own authentic existence over and against the "they," i.e., he must have the courage to go against the crowd or be doomed to a "World" of darkness. History has shown that a single individual with the courage to stand against the crowd can change the "World" for the better (Martin Luther, Einstein, etc.,), now imagine a sea of Daseins all pointing towards a more authentic existence. It becomes increasingly more difficult for Dasein to stand afar from the vastness of the "they," and view himself authentically. It is much like a boat that is lost at sea... Every direction looks the same when you are in the midst of a vast ocean, but if you look inward within yourself, you will find the compass or teach yourself to navigate the stars from your central vantage point from within the boat. If you try to navigate the sea by looking from without into the endless horizon of blue darkness, you will go in circles and never find your way.

This last quote is a quote from an article that I wrote a long time ago on this very subject. Much can be gleaned from this essay, so I suggest that you read it. It is key to understanding the world, the system, the matrix that we are all born into.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

There's one way to beat them all and put Heaven and Hell to the test, too. And that's if no less than 95% of the world's population kill themselves. To really send the message, this should occur on a pre-arranged time and date But we know it won't happen. In fact, I'll probaby be called every name under the sun simply for mentioning it

That's a bit much right there Dock9. I don't believe that killing ourselves is the key to ending their grip on us. We have to understand what it is that makes us want to follow their plan. What is it that is so appealing that we believe that turning a blind eye to their savagery is alright? Why are we able to have our opinions formed for us so that when their plan is implemented we believe that it is in fact God's will?

You see we've been led to believe that the end is near. It is coming and their is nothing you can do to stop it because God wrote it all down for us. If you have put your faith in God and believed Him, you will be saved from the horrors to come because you will be raptured from the planet before it gets really bad. So we, believers and semi believers and yes some outright atheists, look forward to these events unfolding before our eyes and encourage it. It's like God showing us that He is in fact working toward our salvation.

We accept our situation and look forward to the divine intervention that has to be coming soon. Just a little longer and we're outa here! Just a little more escalation in violence and we're outa here! They just need to really get the ball rolling and God will have to do something wont He? They have given us a very limited perspective of God. If the Bible is indeed divinely inspired and these events were recorded long ago so that we might know these things when they come to pass, couldn't it be that it was recorded so that we can somehow realize that it doesn't have to go down like this?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

I have an LCD HD TV. It has never been plugged into cable, satelite, or antenna source. I download everything I watch. My question is, could this still be used to transmit data to a government agency wirelessly?

Update: The "camera" inside digital converter boxes is actually an IR sensor for the remote.
One utube guy tries to pass the LED light as the IR source, but this is false. I think this is bunk, guys. Will do a little more research and see what comes up.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Its not about them watching you, its about how silent sound spread specturm works and is broadcast, directly to your cerebral cortext and conjures up images, and feelings in it.

It's a real technology used by the Special Forces in War Zones, it makes you think and feel what they broadcast wordlessly.

It's why the Iraqis climbed out of their fox holes in the First Gulf War when the ground troops arrived, kissing their boots and begging for mercy.

They had spent weeks of having helicopters fly over head using silent sound spread spectrum to plant the most horrible images in their mind and to convince them they would have to surrender and beg for mercy in order for it not to happen.

Like other forms of subliminal broadcast, the conscious mind does not detect it.

There is a real reason why the Government wanted everyone to have HD TV so important that they worked it into the Deficit Deduction and Balanced Budget Amementment several years ago to piggy back it through, and it's a safe bet it wasn't just to help the Chinese sell more TV's!

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

They have given us a very limited perspective of God. If the Bible is indeed divinely inspired and these events were recorded long ago so that we might know these things when they come to pass, couldn't it be that it was recorded so that we can somehow realize that it doesn't have to go down like this?

To further expand on this idea I would want to consider why it is that the leader of the Vatican who is supposed to be protecting the sheep hasn't considered bringing this message of hope to the people of the world. After all it was God who created the three major faiths if I am not mistaken. Wouldn't it be prudent of the leader and most powerful and influential person of one of these faiths to address the people of the world and let them know where we are according to God's plan?

Wouldn't it be prudent of him to inform the populace of the world that killing eachother over God is wrong? It could be that he is busy with his other affairs at the moment. So the world is left with half truths and vague eventualities that they accept and encourage. Even people who are not religious go along with the plan and take the current situation we are in as the result of a civilization that has reached a certain point. There is nothing they could do about it either, just look at all the past civilizations. They all fall.

They got us hook line and sinker it would seem. It could be that our own willingness to go along with the plan and not speak out against it is what gives them their power.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by jackflap]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Thank you proto for the thread and reply.

I don't mean to distract from this thread, but think this is an important topic as well. I wonder if this spread spectrum technology is still capable of being used once the original source has been altered through codecs like mp3 and divx. I don't watch source feeds through cable, and rarely use online sources like hulu. Most of what I watch has been re-encoded. If anyone knows if this tech still works in these cases, please U2U me. I may start a new thread on this.

Sorry for being a bit off-topic.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join