It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Ask? I can predict the future.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
Will the Houston Texans ever make it to the playoffs or win a super bowl?

Well before Nibiru approaches...

Evem my mom's boyfriend wish they would win. But NO.

Nibiru isn't this big planet in the solar system. You see, He misread the texts because back then, they called everything a planet that moved in front stars. The big planet that was seen from earth was actually a big space ship. Think of the mothership in Independence Day. Nibiru is actually a planet in a far away solar system. About 50 light years or so away.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Headpool
What's to happen at Brazil in ten years?

I see Brazil being what it is today. It has a stronger Navy and does do maneuvers with Russia. An HSR accident will take place. Something about an animal and a removal of a Spike from a tie. A tie for you non railroaders out there is the wooden board that the rail lays on. There will also be a big flood South of the Amazon along the coast. A lot of mud slides take place during this flood that change the logging industry there.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by boo1981

The question i asked before was for my friend. She thanks you for taking time to read her prediction.

I myself still cant get over the fact you have got my prediction so right.
I thank you again

This will be my final question as i am about to make a big decision in my life, some would say life changing!

I need to know if this decision is right and weather or not this has been the happiness that i have longed for?

I know that you said only 3 questions, but you have truly amazed me buy your answers and i am very greatful for your time and energy.

Thank you

I feel that if you don't make this decision, you regret it and you'll never know of the pain and happiness you'll be missing.

Although once you make the decision, you blame me for making a wrong prediction, but stick with it anyway. :shk:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
ET_Man and Sirbikesalot06, if you guys are really psychic please answer my questions below. I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

1)What is the name of the woman who mooned me?
2)What is the name of the woman that prophet was telling me about?
3)What is the name of the woman who put her eye on me in the car that day?
4)What is the name of the woman who yelled, "Whooo" at me near the Rec. Center all those years ago?
5)Which one of my business ideas will make me rich?
6)If I pay you for 2 blessings, will you bless me?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Wait, there are two of them now on here, sweet.

Still want to know what the outcome of my house situation will be.

Will I ever see jada again, if so, where.

Will I ever get to see Sammy Hagar play in cabo again

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hey There, First time in ATS. Well... I've heard of this thread not long ago, Like a few weeks I suppose. But Right now.. I've lost someone who I dearly love, Actually I think I love her most of all. And We've been together for a year. I've became desperate to see IF I'll ever get back to her or Atleast have something with her in the Future. Well.. I just hope you could see if I'll have something in the Future..

1. Will I get back to her?
2. What will happen to me in the next 10 years?
3. Will I get married?
4. Does she Really love me?

A Response would very appreciated

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
When is a good time for it to start raining?(personal question)

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Good Afternoon folks, More answers today and a request from you all. Please do the following:

1. Clear Your Mind
2. Focus on me Living in Austin
3. Please Do this for about 10 Minutes a day Until I answer your question.

Right now I'm pretty busy off the computer moving to a new location. I get to all your questions in order. I only have time for one today folks. Sorry folks, but I'm aiming for Quality, not quantity.

Also I'm going to ask Happyfeet84 and diabolique to re-post there questions again. I'm not going to answer your questions at all until there re-posted after this reply. Thankyou.

P.S.

Please, no time sensitive questions. The price you pay for it being free.

Originally posted by woodwytch
What major changes do you see for me over the next year in the areas of;

#1 Health

# 2 Home

#3 Career

Thanks in advance for answering. Woody

Health- I see your getting sick. And you had a chance to stop it. Why didn't you get that flu Shot? I see a lot of sneezing and you in bed.

Home- If you get the flu shot, everything is a ok. I see a school play and somebody is pissed off that you couldn't attend.

Career- I see a person sitting down looking over paperwork complaining. The feeling I'm getting, is your not getting the money in that you need.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by sirbikesalot06]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirbikesalot06

Originally posted by crowdedskies
reply to post by sirbikesalot06

As you have invited all of us to ask you questions, I just have one . What will be the outcome of the general election in the UK on 6th May 2010. You have 33.33% chance of getting it right as there are three possibilities :

1)Conservatives win majority seats in parliament
2)Labour party wins majority seats in parliament
3)It is a hung parliament as no party has majority and they have to make alliances with smaller parties.

Please take up this challenge if you don't mind. Your original post claims you can answer any question.

Thanks

I don't really care about UK politics. I do know this, Gordon Brown isn't PM Anymore.

The election took place. Results are out and it is a hung parliament. It looks like the PM will exit as you said. We'll see.

Just like to say that you are putting a lot of time and effort in doing this. For that reason I will never be one to criticise you or say anything negative. You respond to everybody and there is a feeling of integrity about you (difficult to explain)

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Good Afternoon folks, More answers today and a request from you all. Please do the following:

1. Clear Your Mind

Oh by the way ET_man, please answer your questions with the same format as below. And Be honest. I am

Originally posted by Archirvion
Here is something for you-

the law that was put into effect through angels-Acts7.53 ---

Write to me through mail,for public safety.

I don't do U2U. I don't want to answer your questions over email. For I will act like an atheist and very skeptical just like the people on the Skeptic Guide to the Universe. Now Unless your a woman and you happen to live in Texas and between the ages 20 to 40, and don't mind a bum riding a bicycle, then by all means U2U me.

What are you worried about? Oh wait that for me.
I hear the following: “It's going to happen, it already here, Obama is the one. The EVIL One.

Nice interpretation, but it won't, and he's not the Evil one. No, Emperor of Rome, Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus was the dude who Carried that number 666 or in Greek, it was 616.

Now according to the King James Version of things, Acts 7:53 "Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept it."
bible.cc...

I feel like your trying to show me a light, and saying look here, its here. Please remember God is a girl Because this song says sowww.youtube.com...

And don't worry about trying to save my soul. I'm already saved, I ride a bicycle. Always remember if cleanliness was next to godliness, then a car is the road to hell. You see, I'm not on the road to hell, I ride a bicycle.

your on the road to hell you drive a truck.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by sirbikesalot06]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout11cav
Wow this is interesting. I have a couple questions.

1. Will the outcome of my mandatory career change be positive.

2. Is the direction I am heading with schooling the correct choice?

Thats it, thats all I want to know. Thanks.

1.My feelings are that you don't like it. Your hoping that I will say, yes it is a good choice. And guess what it is, even though you don't like it. I see it really helps you out, not at first, but in the long run, you make money dude $$
2.Your missing something, and that is the private sector. Get your self aligned with what they want in an employee and you'll do fine.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bonsaisert
Am I going to do well next year? if so, what in?

[edit on 3-5-2010 by bonsaisert]

Not Exactly. You should have said yes to that job interview you had a few days ago.
I see a second phone call from a employer, you'll say yes but the job is full of bumps. :shk: You try taking your local public transit, but that doesn't work out. You hate the amount of time it take to get from one place to another.
Join the
club and do it. You meet a nice girl.

Why your a wimp and will not learn to ride a bicycle is beyond me:shk: You'll have the money you need to keep that place.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I'm thinking about 2 things in my life, the 1st is a no brainer, and i don't need to know about that, but what about the 2nd ?

Will it ever be like the first and if so how long will it take ?? If not what can I do to make it better/work ?

Are you able to tell me what I'm talkign about - not that knowing the subject matter may influence your response !!

Kind regards,

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
So many Questions to answer.

Originally posted by Finalized
Will I win the lottery? I'd like to know yes/no, if no, I can stop spending the money.

[edit on 5/3/2010 by Finalized]

If you keep at it, you win like a few thousands. I want to Say $8,000 or so. Can I have some?
But it doesn't happen for another few months. I want to say mid to late 2011 or so

Will I ever come up with that great idea to market?

No, they all fall apart. :shk:

I want to write a book, will I ever get to it and what genre will it be in?

You cannot keep your mind focus. If you want to succeed in this venture, you must re-read all my post and you'll come across a book that is meant for you.

When will anti-gravity be invented and when will it be available to the average man?

In 2080's or so.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jungle warrior
ok interesting... So do you think there will be another civil war because the goverment is tryng to take away our weapons?

I see more guns
not less. I see less and less attempt of the Feds or states for that matter in trying to take our guns.

There are some rebellious actions that take place in the next few years. not an all out war. And for the most part, they're look down upon the majority of Americans when there carried out by radicals. It the new moveon.org called the Tea Party. You know, the ones who don't aligned them selves with either Moveon.org or the TPM. Tea Party Movement.

The next one is in AZ. Some group of people slaughter a bunch of illegals crossing the border. Then they pass Immigration Reform. As always, it takes a dead guy to put up a traffic light.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mailboxuser2009
I have a couple of questions to you:

1 - How many times I will get married in the next ten years (you can set another time frame if you want to)?
2 - Will I move to another city in the near future?

Thanks

I see two Ladies in your future. That ain't

I see a move with the Second Wife to another city, Something with a Light Rail System. No wonder I loved the Second wife.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Please folks, when you reply for seconds, it helps to add what page my reply is on.

Originally posted by one4all
Thanks for the first reply,do you see my medical issue resolving in the future?Will I outlive my parents?

I see you out live one of your parents. A father. Not your mom though.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
trig_grl, I'll answer you next time. So Until next time do the following. So I have some more money and more time in my pocket.

1. Clear Your Mind

I guess next week I'll be changing this intention.

Originally posted by wolfwood290
Just one question for you:

When will I start dating?

Thank you, I feel lonely all the time.

I feel your lonely for a very long time.
Being angry about this and not happy about the way you feel, because I'm a hopeless romantic and I can't help it.

I fee there's a chance coming this summer. You need to say yes to this Camp?
I see a young girl and a young guy holding hands together. But your instinct is to say no to going to this place, out in the country. Take a chance and say yes.

Reply back with a quote of this message in two weeks and I'll reply to you ASAP.

Oh by the way, stop thinking about the opposite Sex. Or you won't get any. :bash:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Thank you for your time and effort.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Thankyou for you time sirbikesalot06. And thanks for the answers.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join