It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Ask? I can predict the future.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Am I going to do well next year? if so, what in?

[edit on 3-5-2010 by bonsaisert]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Will I win the lottery? I'd like to know yes/no, if no, I can stop spending the money.

Will I ever come up with that great idea to market?

I want to write a book, will I ever get to it and what genre will it be in?

When will anti-gravity be invented and when will it be available to the average man?

[edit on 5/3/2010 by Finalized]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
ok interesting... So do you think there will be another civil war because the goverment is tryng to take away our weapons?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I have a couple of questions to you:

1 - How many times I will get married in the next ten years (you can set another time frame if you want to)?
2 - Will I move to another city in the near future?

Thanks

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Just going to work on pg 14. Tomorrow will work on only 3 from pg 15.

Originally posted by destination now
I'm trying to think of a way to put this question so that no matter what the answer is, I'll know if you really have given an accurate prediction and obviously if you can give me an accurate answer of the final question that will seal the deal for me.

Does the man that I think about a lot have the same feelings for me, if he does will we ever get together and can you tell me what he does for a living? (obviously I know the 3rd answer)

Thank you in advance

1.You stay put in your job that you don't like. Even though your boss is an idiot and you try to put the logic to figure out how he ever got that job. I feel like there's a project coming along and you try to sabotage it. There's is an opportunity coming along, but if you quit now, you lack the funds to go after it. It out of town. So if you want the job, don't sabotage what you currently have and you'll have the resources available to move.

2.No, you will not. You don't like what is out there, It doesn't match your perfection. A fling comes along, but that is it.

3.There will be another attempt in Manhattan. But I just don't see much of an Explosion on US soil this year.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by sirbikesalot06

We're hoping to move back to our home area, is this wise, and possible soon? What is the best activities to do that could create unity, or team spirit with my two youngest boys who don't get along? What is likely to happen in the next year for us? Starting a small business with on older son, as a change from his ordinary birthday presents of games: is this a good idea, we are going to start small without huge expectations, more as a learning process and exploration?

Is it possible to accomplish some goals soon, though we do get alot of opposition, in the family, lack of team spirit? How to increase it?

Love & Light!

Well you already made your decision in moving.
I see a Mountain, and grassy fields and woods. I see a struggle to get to work more and more with a seperation of a loved one because of gas prices.

It doesn't work. I'm going to give the kids names. Tommy, the oldest one. Danny and Chris, the two youngest boys.

Your Ideal falls down. It doesn't work because Tommy's heart isn't into it. And he doesn't really know where his heart really is. There's something artistic in his heart, can't express it. Only confidents will help him. Why you trying to tell me otherwise, I don't know.

They will never really get along. They love each other, but they also want to kill each other. Chris is orderly, Danny is adventurist. I see a plot of land, and the two brothers come a little bit close together, but Danny goes out futher and further. He gets lost one night, but he'll be home by the next one.

Please Understand, I don't see them becoming organized as a military squad. I see a disfunctional normal family with issues. I see Danny getting so tired of sticking around in his back yard, he'll find one means or another to venture for a little adventure every other weekend.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
That it for today folks, gotta go move and help my City to become anti car.
Bye Bye folks, until next time.

Originally posted by anonymousproxy

Originally posted by sirbikesalot06

Originally posted by anonymousproxy
Will i have any children? will i be out of england before 2012.

Will my wife loose weight

[edit on 28-4-2010 by anonymousproxy]

The Weight goes with the Child. She need to stop drinking soda or anything else with High Fructose Corn Syrup.

Your in England forever.

Thank you. We have started to stop eating High fructose corn syrup, Eg processed foods and beverages, including soft drinks, yogurt, industrial bread. I know she needs to stop drinking soda, she drinks Oasis and was drinking coca cola. She kept having take aways often. I am quite concerned with her been morbidly obese she has lost weight before but she has never gone lower than 22stone. So, it worries me will she eventually be healthy in the long run and can you assure me that i don't have much to worry about?
2. I am 28 in October and she is 24 in July this year, do you know when the child maybe born and could you please tell me why I have waited so long to have a child?

I don't mind living in England forever lol.
Thank your for your post, its appreciated.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by anonymousproxy]

It going to take a long time, but she'll eventually comes around. After you start walking miles and miles. Also she don't need to be as skinny as a twig, her healthy weight is around 200 anyway. I see you starting to walk more and more miles, and she starts to be left behind. She doesn't want to be left behind, so she'll follow. I see a brake up happening soon, you don't like the fact that she can't keep up.
To prevent the brake up, please don't go cold turkey on her and don't focus on weight. Just focus on the ability to do physical stuff like walking long distances, riding a bicycle and such. That's all. Also I found that it is very hard to take out process foods. Don't give it all up, just give up one or two things. And don't do it overnight, but slowly change from Soft Drinks and Gatorade to Orange Juice and such.

Just because you lost a son in a previous life, doesn't mean you will now. You got years to work towards that boy.

That's all I can say, you need to start living by your own choices. And trust that gut feeling. If you feel that gut with a bad feeling. IT IS.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Thanks for the first reply,do you see my medical issue resolving in the future?Will I outlive my parents?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Just one question for you:

When will I start dating?

Thank you, I feel lonely all the time.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
What will happen with my work injury case?

and will i ever be able to open my 3rd eye?

[edit on 4-5-2010 by trig_grl]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I'm trying to think of a way to put this question so that no matter what the answer is, I'll know if you really have given an accurate prediction and obviously if you can give me an accurate answer of the final question that will seal the deal for me.

Does the man that I think about a lot have the same feelings for me, if he does will we ever get together and can you tell me what he does for a living? (obviously I know the 3rd answer)

Thank you in advance

1.You stay put in your job that you don't like. Even though your boss is an idiot and you try to put the logic to figure out how he ever got that job. I feel like there's a project coming along and you try to sabotage it. There's is an opportunity coming along, but if you quit now, you lack the funds to go after it. It out of town. So if you want the job, don't sabotage what you currently have and you'll have the resources available to move.

2.No, you will not. You don't like what is out there, It doesn't match your perfection. A fling comes along, but that is it.

3.There will be another attempt in Manhattan. But I just don't see much of an Explosion on US soil this year.

Err - think you've answered my questions again, with the wrong answers! But I would still like you to clarify my previous question. Thanks again!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by destination now

Do you actually trust in this guy to give you an accurate response? He's a snake oil salesman.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Posting one more thing before i leave, please be aware of false prophets like this, he doesn't know you, he doesn't have the ability to see into the future, completly illogical and unfounded attention seeking. Wake up to snakes like this.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I think he may be answering my questions.

If you were indeed answering my post...

You are correct in that I think my boss is an idiot but I wasn't planning to quit my job unless something better came along. I'm hoping that time comes soon and I can work on my art and music full-time instead. I'm also planning to return to school to get another degree. Do you know where and when this opportunity may arrive so I can keep an eye out for it (and save my pennies in the meantime).

I had a psychic a few months ago tell me something similar. She said that I'd be at my job another 4 years, then I would leave for something better, but to keep a low profile and watch my back.

I'm not happy to hear about my future as a lonely ole' cat lady!

Are you saying that I'm not going to have a long-term relationship because I'm too picky? Another psychic told me that I would get married by the time I'm 40, so I hope she's right.

I'm glad to hear there won't be any 9-11 type events in the near future.

Thank you in advance

Err - think you've answered my questions again, with the wrong answers! But I would still like you to clarify my previous question. Thanks again!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sirbikesalot06

Um...... NO YOU CAN'T

CHARLATAN ALERT!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

Yup, what we need less of in humanity;-

LIARS

Who hide under the "pseudoscience" of Fortune Telling and Clare Voyance, how could they possibly know how to retrieve future information about 1 specific person over the internet?

They are just that intuative? Doubt it.

STOP ASKING THIS GUY QUESTIONS, HE'S HAD ENOUGH ATTENTION, CAN'T BELIEVE ITS GONE ON THIS LONG. WAKE UP.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Good Afternoon folks, More answers today and a request from you all. Please do the following:

1. Clear Your Mind
2. Focus on me Living in Austin
3. Please Do this for about 10 Minutes a day Until I answer your question.

Originally posted by The_Seeker

Originally posted by The_Seeker
I would like to know two thing if I may ask.

And they are:
Am on on track or have I missed completely!
And what I dreamt as a teen, with no knowledge or research into the whole subject, was this a sign of what is to come?

I don't do dreams. For if you think dolphins are cute, I think there evil creatures.

I see a horse with somebody riding in a field, the hills are rolling in the distance on a sunny day. The sun is low in the sky. If you keep going the direction in life, you will see this horse soon.

It hard to see your goal in life. I see a SUV.

Thanks for that.

As for the Dolphins, not sure what your refering to there, but I do think they are cute, but understand they also have a dark side to them...Especially when it comes to "play time". They have been known to try and drag poeple under!!! amongst other things.
I have a green Kia 4X4! No plans on buying an SUV as I think they are a waste of cash! More so than your average 4x4.
As for hard to see my goals, to be honest I have none, or what people would consider a goal. I just want to be and learn about spiritual life and the world. I am a knowledge seeker (no claim to knowing heaps though
)
And thanks for the info on directions!

Just a question, you dont do dreams because?

The Reason why I don't do dreams, is because I get them wrong all the time. I believe bottlenose dolphins are evil creatures and are harbingers of death. Dreams are your way for you to interpret things. So if you have a dream, I don't understand what you are seeing.

Oh yea, I did see your SUV. The KIA :p

The goal I saw was you riding a horse. I felt that your journey would take you there. I don't look into how you see things spiritually, or what you think, I try to get where you are and what you are feeling. This is why I had a hard time seeing your goal. The feeling I got was relaxed. The goal I felt was relaxed.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by sirbikesalot06]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by zenius
Hi, would you please be able to tell me:
-what does my father want?
-what career will I have by the end of next year?
-should I be worried about my partner's health?
Thank you in advance

I feel that your father doesn't want to show how proud of he is of you. He feels that if he does, you will not live to the Best that you can be.

I see a white lab coat, I'm saying doctor,

I don't know why, but I see her fine. It clears up in a little while.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

reply to post by The_Seeker

Oh right, Thanks! never heard of them being called that before - well you learn something new everyday

I'm not really known for displaying my "rack" though, so will wait and see if sirbikesalot can elaborate on my third question

The Third question I believe was about what does he do for work. Well I told you, he works at a computer. I must have saw him being yelled at or something.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Ok, I will bite.

What will be the outcome of my house situation?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join