It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you support the ILLEGALS?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I suggest you have a look at Zimbabwe for an example of what happens when you allow 'children' to run the show. Zimbabwe was the breadbasket of Africa, then it was decided that the white people were arrogant colonialists guilty of keeping the black man down.

You know what happened right? They confiscated the farms, slaughtered the white population (after all...why not get even) and what have we now?

In the first few weeks they demonstrated how capable and intelligent they were...pulled everything to pieces and ran away with anything they could carry. I'm not suggesting it was due to their inferior thieving mentality - the facts are; that is their cultural heritage, and I have lived in Africa long enough to see it with my own eyes.

Results? Famine...and tyranny.

S.Africa is next, allow the World Cup to pass and you will see how prophetic my words are.

I guess if you live in America you will live to see the final results of your folly. It is easy to mislead the uneducated.

America is doomed whilst the prevailing mentality is it's all free for everyone and you are all equal. Why? Because that is simply not true.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by D377MC]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
And by the way, we are disagreeing on the effects of illegal immigration, which is but one of the aspects involved. If it is not your position that there is nothing wrong, and I hope not, then why not discuss the solutions.

What would you do to fix what is wrong and ensure that the further assimilation of millions of illegals seamlessly? Now I'm curious....

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by D377MC

It is people like you who kept perpetuating the aryan supremacy BS that put us in this mess in the first place. You can be *right wing* all you want but realise sooner or later revenge will be upon us and it will be a bitch to deal with.

The native americans hate european colonialists and the blacks hate whites due to slavery. Makes for an explosive "molotov cocktail" if you ask me. Racism is not even christian, its anti-christian!!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Have you been politically correct now? Well done. The issue is not race, and I'll be damned if I can get that across anytime soon....

What Aryan supremacy has to do with this is anyone's guess.

One last question: why are you even assuming I am white?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by D377MC

It is very easy to spot a right wing racist and worst of all they never admit to being racist in the first place. Dude just re-read your post and if you still want to pretend I am talking chineese then so be it.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

The real question is why do u support ur corrupt murderous govt and their inhumane laws and actions?
Da bankers rob u of trillions u don't seem to stand up and do anything about that might as well let illegals come in and have some too. Your govt starts illegal wars by coming into other countries illegally and raping them of their resources killing innocent people destroying their buildings and then awarding contracts to rebuild to american contractors so that brokest ppl in america can live on food stamps and drive a 2010 tahoe when citizens of say for one tiny example iraq? Work hard as hell for nothing while their country is bein turned into a ravaged war zone. Now that someone is doing that to ur country on a WAY smaller scale u r complaining? How does it feel to be on the other end of the stick. Anyways I'm not attacking u. We all suffer be we iraqi american legal or illegal. And its all because the world is ran by psycho politicians that make laws that go against logic, morals and are inhumane. I hope that answers ur question.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by ponyboyats]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Read the rest of my posts in the thread before you embarrass yourself further, you only need to start on pages 8-9. And keep expressions like 'dude' for the friends you play marbles with.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by pmbhuntress

Amen brother!

Second line....

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

It is people like you who kept perpetuating the aryan supremacy BS that put us in this mess in the first place. You can be *right wing* all you want but realise sooner or later revenge will be upon us and it will be a bitch to deal with.

Revenge? For what? Lets not forget the vast majority of European immigrants came here for roughly the same reasons the Mexicans are. Some did not even come here completely voluntarily. Many were under pressure to GTFO of their home country.

If you feel Native Americans have justification for getting "revenge" against Europeans because the first ones came to America without their permission, then I guess you must feel current Americans of all colors would be justified in getting "revenge" against those illegally immigrating now. The "crime" is the same.

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
The native americans hate european colonialists and the blacks hate whites due to slavery. Makes for an explosive "molotov cocktail" if you ask me. Racism is not even christian, its anti-christian!!

IF "Native Americans" and "Blacks" as cohesive groups hate Europeans, thats on them. Its not "because" of slavery. Hate is a personal choice, and no one and no action "makes" you do it. Besides "hating" everyone of European ancestry is racist itself, and who cares who a bunch of racists hate and how they justify it?

Making opposition to illegal immigration a "race" issue is dirty pool anyway. Maybe some people who are opposed to illegal immigration are racist, but not all of us. Some of us just have a highly developed sense of fairness, and we are offended by people who crap all over our laws and rules.

Its not a race issue. I dont care if the illegal person came from the same Scottish village my family originally came from. If they cant show respect for our laws and procedures, they arent welcome here in my eyes. We dont need scofflaws of any ethnicity. We have more than enough Americans already who feel they are special and above the law. We dont need to import any more.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by D377MC

What would you do to fix what is wrong and ensure that the further assimilation of millions of illegals seamlessly? Now I'm curious....

Legalize the ones that are already here. They have 3 months to register. Must repay taxes owed. Must learn English, and I don't mean limited English.
They also need to change the laws and require that anybody immigrating into the US has to become citizens.

Revise and simplify the process as to how long one must wait before immigrating into US.

Revise the Visa system. 50% come in legally and overstay their visa.

Create a social security card that includes photo that is just about tamper proof as the 100 dollar bills coming out. Don't you find it odd the US is using the same card in such a technology age? This and going after the employers severely would decrease those wanting to come in.

The border is a different issue. IMO, it doesn't take the military. Address the above and the workers aren't coming.. This leaves the drug trade.

Of course now it's time to address the war on drugs.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Making opposition to illegal immigration a "race" issue is dirty pool anyway. Maybe some people who are opposed to illegal immigration are racist, but not all of us. Some of us just have a highly developed sense of fairness, and we are offended by people who crap all over our laws and rules.

And not all people are supporters of illegal immigration or bleeding heart liberal dems.

It's a delicate issue no doubt. But if you are offended by illegals for breaking a misdemeanor law, how do you feel about Americans who break misdemeanor laws day in and day out?

Don't get me wrong? I believe it has to be addressed and taken care of one way or the other. But usually, all I hear is a bunch of insults about illegals, how they are bankrupting our country and abusing our system...well you get the idea.

Yet, illegals didn't write the laws that allow this happen. Do you really think creating posse to go after illegals is going to stop illegal immigration? Eventually good times will return and it will be back to the same old game.

Where is the outrage for the politicians who wrote the laws? Why aren't people angry at those politicians who have crapped all over our laws and rules and allowed this situation to grow since 1986?

Mccain- for illegals, against illegals. Many just like him. They use illegals during good times and throw them to the wolves in bad times. Yet they never address the issue and simply continue to use immigration issue as their personal toy.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by D377MC

No matter what you write - and it is pretty much a dimwit white-power-rant - your kind are disappearing into extinction. The world is turning "brown" in color and culture. We are getting more mixed by the second. Racial and cultural purity is absolutely laughable because it never existed. There is nothing you can do to stop it. Absolutely NOTHING

I'm typing this with a huge grin on my face and I will have a tasty burrito on your behalf for dinner. Sleep well my friend. Sweet dreams. Your days are numbered.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by D377MC
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Read the rest of my posts in the thread before you embarrass yourself further, you only need to start on pages 8-9. And keep expressions like 'dude' for the friends you play marbles with.

Actually it is YOU who is EMBARRASING yourself! I read 4-5 posts of yours and quite frankely to quote our fellow poster -ALLISONE-

"Your post is well written, but unfortunately deeply flawed, misguided and offensive to me. Let's just start with your premise that multiculturalism is wrong. So please define what American culture is."

I will take it a step forward and tell you that following your advice will keep the human race back for many more decades. Humans are humans regardless of color, ethnic background, religious affiliation, language barrier, etc. We are the human species, scientifically known as HOMO SAPIENS!

The PTB love DIVIDE AND CONQUER! Your playing into THEIR HANDS or maybe you ARE the PTB in disguise and decided to collectively give us all the middle finger.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Love it when a Marine is as skilled with words as with a M1

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

Why do you support the ILLEGALS?

Mary, Mother of God... protect me.

I have absolutely nothing against any person who immigrates to the US via the prescribed channels and laws. My ancestors came here from Ireland, Wales and Britain between 1850 and last years of the 19th century.

Mexico is our neighbor and has long been an ally.

They are a good, hardworking people who have nothing to be ashamed of except their politicians... who have taken advantage of them for over a century. (We can't say a lot more about our own.)

This now being said, I have no problems with Mexicans (or anyone else) migrating to the USA so long as they do so legally.

I cannot over emphasize how bad it is to begin a new life in a new land by first violating the laws of the same.

I personally welcome every immigrant to America, regardless of their point of origin. All I ask is that they begin their new life on a clean slate and not by breaking our laws.

Is that too much?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

It might help if you actually take the time to read people's post rather than jump to stupid conclusions. Yes your entitled an opinion but at least get your facts straight about what I believe. Your accussing me of being FOR illegal immigration when I NEVER STATED that!

I simply said we americans have MORE IMPORTANT THINGS to worry about before we get all worked up with the illegal immigration issue. Ok?

Thanks for the discussion!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
But if you are offended by illegals for breaking a misdemeanor law, how do you feel about Americans who break misdemeanor laws day in and day out?

I actually am offended by Americans who break misdemeanor laws. Hence my repeated statements that we already have enough scofflaws in the US, and we dont need to import more.

Why give amnesty to those here illegally? Why not lobby to expedite things for all the legel immigrants waiting patiently and doing the right thing? I would be for that.

We already gave amnesty once, and we are in the exact same place. I say make it easier for the law abiding people who follow the rules and are trying to immigrate legally. Dont continue to make a mockery of our laws and the people who follow them.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Is that too much?

Is it too much for people to take out their anger on politicians rather than illegals?

Is it too much for people to take out their anger on employers who hire illegals? Don't you think some boycotting would do some good?

Nope, instead it becomes a bashing fest on illegals and sometimes Americans who just happen to have the same color as the majority of illegals.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne

No matter what you write - and it is pretty much a dimwit white-power-rant - your kind are disappearing into extinction. The world is turning "brown" in color and culture............

I'm typing this with a huge grin on my face and I will have a tasty burrito on your behalf for dinner. Sleep well my friend. Sweet dreams. Your days are numbered.

Great way to counter what you conceive to be a dimwit white power rant. With a dimwit brown power rant.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

We already gave amnesty once, and we are in the exact same place.

And if I remember from that amnesty, majority of those adhered to the law and became productive citizens.

Unfortunately, the government is the one who dropped the ball by not living up to their promise of controlling the border and going after the employers.

One can't help but wonder if this situation would exist if government had their job from the word go.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join