It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you support the ILLEGALS?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by A Novel

Congrats on a poorly worded personal attack. You have successfully proven your lack of depth and logic. Do non-whites hire illegals? Sure. Do non whites own 90% of the companies in America. No. Therefore 1.) Large companies/Farms 2.) The majority of which are owned by Whites 3.) are hiring illegals for next to nothing and/or are shipping jobs overseas. The real problem is the unbridled culture of greed prevalent in western society, compounded with this greed unleashed worldwide which do not allow for natural indigenous economies or societies, which are seen as a threat. Remember, the goal is a 1 globe society. As soon as the dissident cultures and societies are conquered and westernized, there will be no more room for other alternatives and options in this world. On that day, i'm sure, you will patriotically be waiting in line for your microchip implant. Have fun! None of these guys in power have any love for you, they're all concerned with the bottom line. My, how well you defend your oppressors! Divide and conquer, divide and conquer. Only someone of your mental stature could be convinced to join a "grassroots" movement named after a perverted bedroom activity. TEABAGGER/TEA PARTY!LOLLOLLOL

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Why do I "support" Illegals?

Because most of them are Native Americans. Just because they speak
Spanish, doesn't mean they aren't.

We wiped out most of our own native population. Now they are coming
back.... The REAL Montezuma's Revenge! They were treated slightly better
South of the Border(exploitation rather than genocide) so there are more of
them there.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Why do I support illegals, well I have to say I probally believe its best to have them here figuring that when they started getting rid of illegals is when the economy went down the $hit kicker. Literally. I saw Smithfield foods in Smithfield NC have to close their doors because no whites, or blacks would work there. Yet since they couldn't hire illegals, they had to close the doors. They got rid of 65 illegals, and couldn't even find one American citizen to work there after 3 months. Now what the heck is up with that?

At the same time, that that place closed I saw 14 tobacco farms close up in the area, due to the fact that no American citizens would do the work. At the same time, stores started closing in the area? Why because guess what? Those folks were always selling to illegals. No illegals, no money coming in, so they closed the doors.

Like another said, Mexicans are actually native Americans. They were kicked out by the white man. They are now trying to get back to there home land, and yet we are treating them once again like trash. All you seem to be missing is the shooting and raping and pillaging, oh wait, you have that covered already, since many are already trying to do that.

Many keep saying that illegals live off the state?? There so full of bull crap, you can't get food stamps, or AFDC without having a social security card. Oh and they do check it. So believe me. when you say illegals steal from us, they don't, they actually add to our depleted economy, since they make jobs for us.

They work doing jobs that most of you wouldn't even dream of touching, then they spend the cash in the stores, they also rent homes, that are now sitting vacant with no one in them. Adding more cash in the pockets of landlords. I hate to say it but the illegals are a good thing, when all of them are gone, we will all most likely starve to death, or beg the president to give us more food stamps, and cash.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

If my post is deeply offensive to you, you need to put aside the rose-colored spectacles of disingenuous sentimentalism and false humanitarianism that are promoted in the mass media and dismiss all of the vacuous platitudes of self-serving politicians, the gratuitous accusations of "bigotry" and "racism," and the shrill cry of special interest groups.

There is nothing ‘deeply flawed and misguided’ about it though, definitely not that you have demonstrated; graciously concede that the fact that you do not agree with something you probably do not fully understand does not make it wrong, and let’s move on from there – what then, is American Culture?

As I stated in my previous post, under all non-despotic forms of government, concord -- agreement on the fundamentals -- is obviously an essential. In its ethnic and cultural composition, America has always been predominantly European, and it has always been European in its religious makeup. The sources of such fundamentally American notions as individualism, the rule of law, private property, political liberty, and limited government, to mention only a few, are derived from systems of philosophical and political thought that are uniquely European.

Without its European foundation, America would not have had a Constitution or a Bill of Rights, political liberty or individualism, the rule of law or the concept of limited government. It is to our European ancestors that we owe a debt of eternal gratitude for the freedoms that have blessed our lives for over 200 years.
Elsewhere, of course, outside of Europe and North America, despotism has been the immutable law throughout all of the ages and has been deeply ingrained in many of the world's cultures.

Now, if our nation's way of life and form of government are derived from a European cultural legacy belonging to a majority of Americans, their preservation is dependent on the continued existence of that same majority, a majority which shares a set of basic beliefs and values, and a common language, culture, and historical experience.

Immigrants of the nineteenth century, mostly from the various nations of Europe, successfully adapted to life in the United States, assimilated our British-derived culture, and made largely positive contributions to our country because they were Europeans and thus shared, largely speaking, in the Greco-Roman-Christian heritage that underpins the culture of all European nations.

Non-Europeans, coming to the U.S. for economic reasons and finding American society and culture very different from the society and culture of the lands of their birth, not only fail to assimilate but tend naturally to try to alter their adopted land so that it resembles more closely the country they abandoned.

In my opinion this is not even debatable, certainly not by arguments such as 'we must all learn to co-exist'. The lowest common denominator is not 'co-existence' in my books, and in truth the situation is already beyond redress.

In the end stages of every great civilization, several things happen. First, impetus is lost: people no longer have an urge to create civilization as it's already here and they are too busy enjoying it. Second, consensus is lost, in that people accustomed to appreciating the benefits of society no longer have the singular focus on maintaining it that comprises a healthy goal set. Once consensus is lost, what we commonly call "values" cannot exist, since there's no agreement about what is valued. After this, the symptoms set in, namely internal division, loss of learning and culture.

That, my friend, is what your particular brand of multiculturalism has been largely responsible for. The ancient structures have gone, and there are few who actually understand what has happened…

[edit on 25-4-2010 by D377MC]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
______beforeitsnews/story/36281/Eye_Popping_338.3_Billion_YOU_Pay_For_Americas_Illegal_Aliens.html

These figures are eyepopping. I've collected various articles over the last year. This is why our US economy is disintegrating and pushing us into another great depression:

1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year by state governments.
Verify at: tinyurl.com/zob77

2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.Verify at: www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.HTML

3. $2..5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.
Verify at: www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.HTML

4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English! Verify at:transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt....0.HTML

5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies. Verify attranscripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.HTML

6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens. Verify at:transcripts.cnn.com/%20TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.HTML

7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens. Verify at:transcripts.CNN.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.HTML

8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.
Verify at:premium.cnn.com/TRANSCIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.HTML

9. $200 Billion dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.
Verify at:transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSC%20RI%20PTS/0604/01/ldt.01.HTML

10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US
Verify at:transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0606/12/ldt....01.HTML

11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, coc aine, meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the US from the Southern border. Verify at: Homeland Security Report:tinyurl.com/t9sht

12. The National Policy Institute, estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.'
Verify at:www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/PDF/deportation.PDF

13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances to their countries of origin.
Verify at: www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm

14. 'The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One million sex crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States. . .' Verify at: www.drdsk.com/articleshtmlww%20w.drdsk.com/articleshtml

The total cost is a whopping $ 338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR AND IF YOU'RE LIKE ME HAVING TROUBLE UNDERSTANDING THIS AMOUNT OF MONEY; IT IS $338,300,000,000.00 WHICH WOULD BE ENOUGH TO STIMULATE THE ECONOMY FOR THE CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY. Are we THAT stupid? YES, FOR LETTING THOSE IN THE U.S. CONGRESS GET AWAY WITH LETTING THIS HAPPEN YEAR AFTER YEAR!!!!! If this doesn't bother you then just delete the message. If, on the other hand, it does raise the hair on the back of your neck, I hope you forward it to every legal resident in the United States.

it is treason to support illegal immigration

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
______beforeitsnews/story/36281/Eye_Popping_338.3_Billion_YOU_Pay_For_Americas_Illegal_Aliens.html

These figures are eyepopping. I've collected various articles over the last year. This is why our US economy is disintegrating and pushing us into another great depression:

1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year by state governments.
Verify at: tinyurl.com/zob77

2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.Verify at: www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.HTML

3. $2..5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.
Verify at: www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.HTML

4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English! Verify at:transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt....0.HTML

5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies. Verify attranscripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.HTML

6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens. Verify at:transcripts.cnn.com/%20TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.HTML

7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens. Verify at:transcripts.CNN.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.HTML

8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.
Verify at:premium.cnn.com/TRANSCIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.HTML

9. $200 Billion dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.
Verify at:transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSC%20RI%20PTS/0604/01/ldt.01.HTML

10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US
Verify at:transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0606/12/ldt....01.HTML

11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, coc aine, meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the US from the Southern border. Verify at: Homeland Security Report:tinyurl.com/t9sht

12. The National Policy Institute, estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.'
Verify at:www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/PDF/deportation.PDF

13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances to their countries of origin.
Verify at: www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm

14. 'The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One million sex crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States. . .' Verify at: www.drdsk.com/articleshtmlww%20w.drdsk.com/articleshtml

The total cost is a whopping $ 338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR AND IF YOU'RE LIKE ME HAVING TROUBLE UNDERSTANDING THIS AMOUNT OF MONEY; IT IS $338,300,000,000.00 WHICH WOULD BE ENOUGH TO STIMULATE THE ECONOMY FOR THE CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY. Are we THAT stupid? YES, FOR LETTING THOSE IN THE U.S. CONGRESS GET AWAY WITH LETTING THIS HAPPEN YEAR AFTER YEAR!!!!! If this doesn't bother you then just delete the message. If, on the other hand, it does raise the hair on the back of your neck, I hope you forward it to every legal resident in the United States.

it is treason to support illegal immigration

You need to go to the Department of human services website, I in fact about 1 year ago showed proof that the figures above are wrong, figuring that for the past 20 years the US has not allowed anyone without a Social security card to get food stamps, or any assistance. Please don't post trash that has already been proven to be trash.

On top of all of that, income taxes can not be returned to illegals. yet every illegal alien that works for a business or a farm, has income tax removed as well as Social security, yet they will never see that cash given back to them. I did a bit of research 2 years ago on that. I hate to say it but close to 5 billion dollars a year is kept by the government in taxes from illegals. Around 2 billion a year in social security.

By the way you left this part out:

Many of the costs associated with illegals are due to their American-born children, who are awarded U.S. citizenship at birth. Thus, greater efforts at barring illegals from federal programs will not reduce costs because their citizen children can continue to access them.

That makes the kids legal, the only way at all that food stamps, wic, or medicaid can pay them. The other thing is this, its legal citizens getting it just like any other citizen.

On the same page was this more evidence to prove you are wrong.: Social Security and Medicare. Although we find that the net effect of illegal households is negative at the federal level, the same is not true for Social Security and Medicare. We estimate that illegal households create a combined net benefit for these two programs in excess of $7 billion a year, accounting for about 4 percent of the total annual surplus in these two programs.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by pmbhuntress]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
Which of you was let in by the Natives? None? Well, that makes you all illegal. How 'bout you hop on yer boats and head back to where you came from then, eh?

No one there is legal save those who were already there.

Might I also ask why you believe your families went there to begin with? Why do you suppose? To live freely and with some chance to raise their kids in a better place, right? What do you think those "ILLEGALS" want? The same bloody thing. Who are you to deny them that dream when your forefathers were just as illegal in the eyes of the genuine natives?

I am French, Irish and indian, where would you like me to go?
Most Americans have a mixed heritage. I am not illegal because I was here long after it was claimed the USA.

Who are we to deny the illegals a chance at a better life? In this current time you see, we have millions of unemployed people. We have hungry and homeless people. We have people struggling to make ends meet every day. We have homeless shelters filled to capacity. We have elderly who have to choose between medicine and food. We have people thousands of dollars in debt because they make like 3.00 too much and are denied help. The illegals come here, get jobs, free medical, welfare etc and you think that is fine and dandy? And you talk to us about dreams of a better life? For who? Certainly not citizens, but that's ok huh?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by D377MC

Unless by "European religion" you meant the worship of Odin and Thor, you are very mistaken. The Judeo Christian religion, like it's predecessors, originated in the middle east. And advanced democratic governments (advanced for the time) existed well before the founding of America, from the Iroquois confederacy in North America to places like Mali and Songhai, where, it may be noted the democracy was fundamentally multicultural as opposed to the mono cultural European varieties. The European superiority myth exists so that Europeans and their descendants may sleep at night after destroying civilizations, and stealing of resources. After all, who cares about those savages anyway. You fancy yourselves so much more advanced, yet the Earth is scorched in your wake, everything your governments touch is corrupted by greed, and your pride in your heritage always comes at the expense of others. The unbridled aggression and subjugation of other speaks of a deep seated inferiority complex, plainly visible to humanity around the world at this point. It's why you all claim to be 1/16th Native American, and why you lock your doors and speed through the "rough" (read Black and Latin) neighborhoods. Even though no one is going to hurt you, you still fear because of the guilt in your heart, you feel you "deserve" retribution deep within. Examine your own psyche (and some history) before spouting your time worn propaganda. The world has seen your same imperialist and neo imperialist game over and over. You need some new tricks (actually you don't, you need to sit at the table with the grown ups and stop shooting everything your scared of)

[edit on 25-4-2010 by siahchi]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by D377MC

Non-Europeans, coming to the U.S. for economic reasons and finding American society and culture very different from the society and culture of the lands of their birth, not only fail to assimilate but tend naturally to try to alter their adopted land so that it resembles more closely the country they abandoned.

Mexicans are not simply "non-Europeans". They are Christian, follow pretty much all Europeans customs but speak a different language. You have obviously never been to Mexico. The people there are not that different from the average american in truth (beyond the rampant poverty). Years of Spanish occupation saw their culture changed permanently. Your argument doesn't even apply here. These people aren't Islamic and to compare that situation to the one we have here is way off the mark.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by pmbhuntress

You need to go to the Department of human services website, I in fact about 1 year ago showed proof that the figures above are wrong, figuring that for the past 20 years the US has not allowed anyone without a Social security card to get food stamps, or any assistance. Please don't post trash that has already been proven to be trash.

On top of all of that, income taxes can not be returned to illegals. yet every illegal alien that works for a business or a farm, has income tax removed as well as Social security, yet they will never see that cash given back to them. I did a bit of research 2 years ago on that. I hate to say it but close to 5 billion dollars a year is kept by the government in taxes from illegals. Around 2 billion a year in social security.

By the way you left this part out:

Many of the costs associated with illegals are due to their American-born children, who are awarded U.S. citizenship at birth. Thus, greater efforts at barring illegals from federal programs will not reduce costs because their citizen children can continue to access them.

That makes the kids legal, the only way at all that food stamps, wic, or medicaid can pay them. The other thing is this, its legal citizens getting it just like any other citizen.

On the same page was this more evidence to prove you are wrong.: Social Security and Medicare. Although we find that the net effect of illegal households is negative at the federal level, the same is not true for Social Security and Medicare. We estimate that illegal households create a combined net benefit for these two programs in excess of $7 billion a year, accounting for about 4 percent of the total annual surplus in these two programs.

They shouldnt get the cash back, they shouldnt get cash at all... mexico's unemployment rate is 3.7%, there are enough jobs in mexico for all of these illegal alien mexicans. but instead of staying in mexico and working for $2.00/hr they come here to do so and drive down our economy, take jobs away from american citizens, they rape our social programs and have children born here so we cant deport them. all my facts are sourced. yours are not. if they want to come here they can do it legally. then they wont be pushing drugs or risking arrest or risking their lives to get here. whats so hard to understand about that? but no, theyd rather jump the border, push their drugs, the crime rate shoots up, the meth labs blossom, unemployment for citizens rises and the wages stagnate but hey!! at least the companies who employ them make more money!! they are here illegally, deport them. follow the god damn law.

www.usillegalaliens.com...
www.americanpatrol.com...
immigrationcounters.com...
www.endillegalimmigration.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
I support them because they are human beings. Illegal is just a word. We took this land illegally. Borders and social differences are no reason to hate on them. I say remove the borders and fine those who work here illegally. To allow the suffering of other humans just because of a made-up line on the ground is just plain evil.

Legal citizens are human beings as well are they not? We have legal citizens who suffer every day. We have millions of unemployed people who are out of benefits. We have homeless and hungry people. With millions of illegals this is making matters worse.

Lets talk about that line in the ground shall we? By allowing millions of people to just waltz on over that line we have had a huge increase in gangs, murders, pedophiles, thieves, etc. We are no longer safe in our own neighborhoods. Do you hear the gunshots in the middle of the night? I do. I live in what was a safe neighborhood until the influx of illegal immigration.

Have you ever known someone who was turned away from a job while an illegal took that job? I have and yes I know the person was illegal, I got to work with them and we became friends and they told me. Still, that left my friend and many like her without a job and a way to support her family. Have you ever seen neighborhoods filled with graffiti, signs in only spanish, iron bars on store windows? I have.

Have you ever wanted to apply for a job where you had to be bilingual because "most of our employees speak spanish" ?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by siahchi
reply to post by D377MC

Unless by "European religion" you meant the worship of Odin and Thor, you are very mistaken. The Judeo Christian religion, like it's predecessors, originated in the middle east. And advanced democratic governments (advanced for the time) existed well before the founding of America, from the Iroquois confederacy in North America to places like Mali and Songhai, where, it may be noted the democracy was fundamentally multicultural as opposed to the mono cultural European varieties. The European superiority myth exists so that Europeans and their descendants may sleep at night after destroying civilizations, and stealing of resources. After all, who cares about those savages anyway. You fancy yourselves so much more advanced, yet the Earth is scorched in your wake, everything your governments touch is corrupted by greed, and your pride in your heritage always comes at the expense of others. The unbridled aggression and subjugation of other speaks of a deep seated inferiority complex, plainly visible to humanity around the world at this point. It's why you all claim to be 1/16th Native American, and why you lock your doors and speed through the "rough" (read Black and Latin) neighborhoods. Even though no one is going to hurt you, you still fear because of the guilt in your heart, you feel you "deserve" retribution deep within. Examine your own psyche (and some history) before spouting your time worn propaganda. The world has seen your same imperialist and neo imperialist game over and over. You need some new tricks (actually you don't, you need to sit at the table with the grown ups and stop shooting everything your scared of)

Thank you for that gratuitous tirade which was a wonderful example of the points I was making. Your consistent use of 'You', 'your', 'you fancy yourselves' is a clear statement by yourself of the divide existing between between yourself and whoever you am presuming I am, which soit dit en passant is with an absolute degree of certainty completely wrong.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

WTF? Gangs are mostly blacks and latinos. I hate to say it but you are wrong. Latinos are not Mexicans, they are from Puertrico, they are from Guatemala, and many other areas. I hate to say it but gangs were around way before the Mexican problem was here.

On top of all of that here in NC there are many illegals, as well as legal Mexicans, yet the worst we ever see is drinking and driving from them. As for the people in the news robbing and killing people 90% of it is the blacks. In fact I lost my cousin 2 years ago to Same, that finally just went to trial this past week for sentencing. The A$$ had the nerve to say he killed 5 people because his dad abused him when he was little. Same is black, and he was already in prison before yet they let him out and let him kill more people.

I hate to say it but there are tons more blacks living on welfare then there ever will be Mexicans. Since the Mexicans believe in working. Why dont we send the Blacks back to Africa while were at it?? Send all the Chinese americans back too and everyone else for that matter.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Retrovertigo

Foreign aid is nothing more than an advance/current bribe until we are ready to call in our "pound of flesh."

---

I don't necessarily "support" illegal aliens, but I also find politicians that are currently/previously in office from all across the spectrum don't ever really do anything to stop it. They talk, they get people angry, then it dies down for a little bit longer.

In New Orleans, ever since Katrina there have been a multitude of illegal aliens seeking work to rebuild, and quite honestly I took no issue with them. Why on earth would I? When I look daily upon the lazy bums that want free rent, free food, free clothing, free utilities, free bus passes, free medical, free dental, free free and free simply based on an entitlement mentality, I begin to question whether I want "working illegal aliens" or "parasite natural born citizens." *

I have an old friend who still cannot get her green card because of the particular South American country she hails from, yet she works her tail off under the table because its a better life here. She pays her rent, bills and takes care of herself. She always wants to know how can it be so hard for her, yet people born here can leech off of society forever and remain citizens.

I don't like pressing "1" because I speak English, but I also don't like the idea of a hatefest on people coming to work for a better life while the lazy of this country do more to drag us down.

*Granted, there are lazy people everywhere, but as an example here at least they are working, and there is nothing that will make me more angry than a group of healthy unemployed 20-year-olds watching a couple of illegal aliens gut their hurricane ravaged home.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
They shouldnt get the cash back, they shouldnt get cash at all... mexico's unemployment rate is 3.7%, there are enough jobs in mexico for all of these illegal alien mexicans.

Jobs in which you will make 5 to 10 dollars a day. You want that kind of a job?

but instead of staying in mexico and working for $2.00/hr they come here to do so and drive down our economy, take jobs away from american citizens,

Most illegals make more than 2 dollars an hour which is why they are so keen to get up here in the first place.

all my facts are sourced.

From right wing blogs and PAC's. Excuse me if I take that all with a grain of salt. If you want to complain about welfare your biggest beef should be with white females. They are the largest group of welfare beneficiaries in this country.

The percentages according to the U.S. Government.
39% white 11,661,000 of 29,900,000 recipients

38% black 11,362,000 of 29,900,000

17% Hispanic 5,083,000 of 29,900,000

As you can see that's about 5 million Hispanics. There are said to be between 7 to 20 million illegals. From that number alone, I don't think most of them are getting welfare checks.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Mexicans are not simply "non-Europeans". They are Christian, follow pretty much all Europeans customs but speak a different language. You have obviously never been to Mexico. The people there are not that different from the average american in truth (beyond the rampant poverty). Years of Spanish occupation saw their culture changed permanently. Your argument doesn't even apply here. These people aren't Islamic and to compare that situation to the one we have here is way off the mark.

The point, which you completely missed, is not how similar Mexicans may or may not be to Europeans. I lived in Kenya for years and can assure you that the local population is just as similar. They have blood flowing through their veins, two arms, two legs and not surprisingly, share many of the thoughts, ideals and dreams anyone else does.

Let me quote from a previous post of mine,

even in the best of circumstances, cannot absorb the subtleties and nuances of our heritage, such as: people should be free from external control; individuals should be self-reliant and local government should have a large measure of independence; those accused in court should be considered innocent until proven guilty and should be protected against self-incrimination; the tradition of loyal opposition should govern the relationship between various political factions; freedom of speech should be absolute etc... It is clear, then, that the enormous tidal wave of Third World immigrants will soon overwhelm the most basic framework on which Western civilisation was created. Those rights that are enjoyed by peoples of all races and ethnic backgrounds in America will be gone. The linguistic, legal, religious, moral, cultural, and political aspects of our heritage and of our daily existence will be transformed and altered totally and permanently.

That has already happened. Since Bush stole the elections the constant attack on our heritage and freedoms has been multiplied tenfold. It is fair to say this state of affairs will persist as 90% of third-world immigrants do not even understand that which we should be uniting to defend. They had none of these things before, and will hardly notice the difference when they are gone.

Sadly, it seems many of you don't and won't either.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
illegals are the bones of amerika... without them you have to clean your mess youreself... and for as good as nothing... :-) modern slavery...clean it ore we kick you out...

[edit on 25-4-2010 by ressiv]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

even in the best of circumstances, cannot absorb the subtleties and nuances of our heritage, such as: people should be free from external control; individuals should be self-reliant and local government should have a large measure of independence; those accused in court should be considered innocent until proven guilty and should be protected against self-incrimination; the tradition of loyal opposition should govern the relationship between various political factions; freedom of speech should be absolute etc... It is clear, then, that the enormous tidal wave of Third World immigrants will soon overwhelm the most basic framework on which Western civilisation was created. Those rights that are enjoyed by peoples of all races and ethnic backgrounds in America will be gone. The linguistic, legal, religious, moral, cultural, and political aspects of our heritage and of our daily existence will be transformed and altered totally and permanently.

Except most Mexicans are for the things you just mentioned.
en.wikipedia.org...

Take a gander at the Mexican government constitution. As you can see it shares many similarities to the one we have. These people do not have drastically different political beliefs.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by D377MC

Allow me to be specific, by "European" I mean the Anglo Saxons and various other western European tribes who have ravaged this and every other continent. The Slavs have not colonized vast swaths of land they couldn't survive in without sunscreen as the British have. Perhaps I am wrong in presuming you are of Anglo descent(though by YOUR tirade I can be forgiven for such an assumption), maybe your francais was a hint that your of Frankish ancestry. Same applies to them though (Algeria, Senegal, etc...) I'm afraid that the whole us vs them scenario is part and parcel of the terrain of this thread, seeing as though it relates to Americans vs illegals. And I'm well aware of the divide and conquer strategies developed to further "de-empower" the worlds populace. In truth, we need to stand together as a HUMAN "race" and respect and value our diversity and various skill sets embedded in our respective cultures, or just leave each other alone. Otherwise the gray area in between these polarities will be filled with more senseless bloodshed.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
It really is not that difficult, and definitely has nothing to do with the usual boring statistical arguments on crime rates or welfare.

To quote J. Chirac, a man I largely despise, whilst he was addressing the same topic a decade ago:
"La France est une formidable machine à fabriquer des Français"

He was saying that France is a machine which creates French people. He was right of course, and in the same way, America is (or was) a formidable machine for creating Americans, regardless of the country of origin of the immigrants, their religion, creed or skin color.

There is however a fundamental difference between integrating, for argument’s sake, three foreigners for every ten Americans, which will create three more Americans and today’s classrooms where the very myth of multiculturalism has left us with more immigrants than Americans.
You do not create Americans that way, you lose them.

You take this for granted – you definitely should not. Maybe you need to go and live in a country where you have no rights and dignity for a while in order to appreciate what you are fast losing.

In the same way there was a judge in the UK, I forget the idiot's name, who recently stated that Sharia law was an inevitable future consequence. If you will forgive me for saying so, that's the lowest common denominator being applied to the remnant of a civilization which certainly has its faults, but where freedoms and principles used to be inalienable rights.

I am deeply saddened you do not see this, and I mean that, but by and large your rhetoric has been constructed for you by the very people who wish to see you lose whatever rights and freedoms you have left.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join